It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
I don’t think IC is wishing for the US to fall in anyway, but he is just presenting evidence which correlates Titors prediction.

Well he refuses to look at any evidence or hear otherwise that the US is not as bad as he's making it out to be.
He states things like - "And US is falling in everything from health care, quality of life, literacy, science." with glee.
And if read his earlier posts he says he can't wait for half of us to die.
Sounds like he's wishing for a fall to me.

And I have yet to see any evidence to correlate with Titor.
Titor - city vs. country.
IC - dem vs. repub.

No offense, but the question should be 'Why are you defending the US in a hypothetical scenario?'

IC is talking about what's happening now in the US (based on what little he knows). I'm telling him what's really going on, at the present.
Ask him why he keeps getting off the Titor subject....

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Yeah it's failing. The illegal immigrants are bankrupting our hospitals, prison, school and social service industries. The government is just standing back watchin with their thumbs up their butts.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
it will be the mexicans who live in America rising up and fighting us. Apparently mexicans want to take over southwest American and reclaim it as Mexico.

Our liberties are hurting us here. We are allowing them to walk right in.

Read these links. Beware, you are gunna get pissed.

www.limitstogrowth.org...

www.wnd.com...

All of our soliders are in Iraq. All of our guards are in Irag. Who is here protecting us? What better time to take over when all of our troops are a world away. If they started to attack now our American patriots would have to stand up and fight.

[edit on 31-3-2005 by MauiStacey]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
it will be the mexicans who live in America rising up and fighting us. Apparently mexicans want to take over southwest American and reclaim it as Mexico.

Our liberties are hurting us here. We are allowing them to walk right in.

All of our soliders are in Iraq. All of our guards are in Irag. Who is here protecting us? What better time to take over when all of our troops are a world away. If they started to attack now our American patriots would have to stand up and fight.

The army wouldn't even need to get involved if illegal or semi-legal Mexicans started to get out of hand. US citizens (especially in that area) are more than capable of taking care of that problem. They're not allowed to, but we have more than enough law enforcement agencies to take care of any problem.
That wouldn't cause a civil war anyway....

And we only have

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Well he refuses to look at any evidence or hear otherwise that the US is not as bad as he's making it out to be.

Children are getting shot and armoured vehicles are sent to intimidate civilians. I am just saying what is happening.

No offence, but your evidence for otherwise, is simply just your opinion. I don't deal in just opinion.

You say as I am not in America, and you are(and you have a wonderful view of the white house) that I would not know what's really happening there. Then, I show you how even Americans are saying what I am saying, and you say their information is not accurate.

So, a British person like me wouldn't know what's happening in America.
American people like East Coast Kid and dozens of other American members on ATS who report the same, one who was an ex police officer, have inaccurate information.
Alex Jones and Michael Moore is just propoganda.
All the stories reported in the media are isolated events.

So no matter matter, if anyone tells you something bad about America, you'll just deny it. Titor said something bad about America - you're denying that too.

He states things like - "And US is falling in everything from health care, quality of life, literacy, science." with glee.

US is falling in everything from health care, quality of life, literacy and science and there are facts to back this up. As for half of you dying, I am just agreeing with Titor's sentiments. I never said "I can't wait though" why would I want you to die? I don't support the death punishment, even for stupidity.

That because you're blinded by your need to believe in your great America.

You know I don't see any difference in your stance and that of a kid who tells everyone Santa Clause is real. I think we should all just give up on you and let you grow up on your own and learn Santa isn't real. God, you Americans are so stupid, it ceases to astonish me.

I wonder if your idea of a movie classic is
dude, wheres my car or charlies angels 2?

[edit on 31-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

Children are getting shot and armoured vehicles are sent to intimidate civilians. I am just saying what is happening.

No offence, but your evidence for otherwise, is simply just your opinion. I don't deal in just opinion.

You say as I am not in America, and you are(and you have a wonderful view of the white house) that I would not know what's really happening there. Then, I show you how even Americans are saying what I am saying, and you say their information is not accurate.

American people like East Coast Kid and dozens of other American members on ATS who report the same, one who was an ex police officer, have inaccurate information.

So no matter matter, if anyone tells you something bad about America, you'll just deny it. Titor said something bad about America - you're denying that too.

US is falling in everything from health care, quality of life, literacy and science and there are facts to back this up. As for half of you dying, I am just agreeing with Titor's sentiments. I never said "I can't wait though" why would I want you to die? I don't support the death punishment, even for stupidity.

You know I don't see any difference in your stance and that of a kid who tells everyone Santa Clause is real. I think we should all just give up on you and let you grow up on your own and learn Santa isn't real. God, you Americans are so stupid, it ceases to astonish me.

[edit on 31-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

When I first discovered the Titor website I was little fearful. Its because I currently live in Tampa, Oldsmar and I reguardless do not like seeing any prophecy related to Florida as you get the ovious expression.

He is of interest because he decribes things that are interesting. It is a good read even if hes a fake time-travelor or not. Your decision on that.

But it really does make you think of time travel and the possibility of it. What was of interest was he talked about mad cow and CERN wich did currently happen even if you do yourself decide a lucky guess.

That doesnt make him accurate that he is a official time travelor. Just wait and see about his 'worldline' and ours if it is true.

If it is accurate try and stay calm about it and remember you got to see the knowledge from the 'future'.

The key is 'wait', the year didnt come yet even if you dont believe in such. If you dont want to accept the possibility then dont say anything about it.

People enjoy prophecys - try to respect them untill it is accurate of the year.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
TJW, no offense to you, but you say you have a view of the White House so you know what's going on there. That's like saying, "I am standing in an airport, so I know what's going on in the airplanes."

I'm sorry if I came off as rude.

-Chris

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legend
TJW, no offense to you, but you say you have a view of the White House so you know what's going on there. That's like saying, "I am standing in an airport, so I know what's going on in the airplanes."

I'm sorry if I came off as rude.

-Chris

One pet peeve of mine is stupidity. I just can't stand it. Please don't further Indigo Child's by believeing what he said.
That's not what I said.
And that's not what I meant.
Why this sh** keeps coming up is beyond me. Especially when it's completely irrelevant. I already explained what I meant earlier and I'm not going to keep repeating myself.
So here it is one last time.
Because of where I work (not live as IC keeps saying)
Because of what DC is
Because of the people I know, see, etc.
Should the US become start becoming a police state the changes would affect me a whole lot.
That's all I'm saying.
D-O
Y-O-U
U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D
N-O-W

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

1. Police aren't going around purposly shooting children. You got proof otherwise, I'd love to see it.

2. If you have proof of armoured vehicles being sent to intimidate civilians, I'd love to see it. You won't find any though, because that just doesn't happen.

lol
What I'm seeing (and almost three hundred million more people) happening and/or not happening everyday of my life is my opinion while what you read off the internet from 4000 miles away is evidence and not opinion?
Riiiiiiiiiight.....

Not accurately, nope.

lol
I'll give you a million dollars (or pounds
) for every unbiased person you show me. You fail to realize people have their own beliefs, their own agendas, and choose to see what they want to see.

Well, yes.

You can't prove otherwise.

So no matter matter, if anyone tells you something bad about America, you'll just deny it.

I never in my life said that. And that's not what I'm doing in this thread. Get a clue man.
You're recieving horribly unbalanced information. I'm just trying to balance the scale and show you just how unbalanced the info you're getting is.

Titor said something bad about America - you're denying that too.

Titor said we'd be in a civil war right now. We're not, so I'm not "denying" anything. I'm stating fact.

Titor is a work of fiction and you're taking it way to seriously.
Titor btw NEVER said the US would be a police state. Why are you so hung up on that?

As for half of you dying, I am just agreeing with Titor's sentiments. I never said "I can't wait though" why would I want you to die? I don't support the death punishment, even for stupidity.

You're agreeing that 150,000,000 people should die. Why? What have they done to you?

You're statement (page 5): "You don't do this, because you're mindless sheep, and Titor is right, half of you should be dead."

1. Show me where I said that.
2. Show me where you provide evidence to corrolate with Titor's - not your predictions - predictions up to this point.

God, you Americans are so stupid, it ceases to astonish me.

You're the one who believes the Titor story is real, yet you call us stupid? How is that different than a child believing in Santa Clause?

What's astonishing is your willingness to believe everything you read.

What does this have to do with anything??
And is that the best you can do? You can't think of anything so you resort to childish insults?

Pathetic...

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
TJW, why don't you just explain one last time why you think the USA isn't becoming a police state without mentioning IC? Make it right to the point. I am interested in this myself.

-Chris

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

TJW, why don't you just explain one last time why you think the USA isn't becoming a police state without mentioning IC? Make it right to the point. I am interested in this myself.
-Chris

Because there is absoulutely no evidence to support otherwise.
The US right now is no where near as bad as it was in the past (see the '60s) and even then we weren't in danger of becoming a police state.
Our government and military don't have enough manpower and resources to make this country a police state. You would have to wipe out most of the population before you can do that effectively.
Plus, there hasn't been an increase in police incidents against innocents, it's just that more people have access to information and information is able to spread like never before.
And can you show me where a police wrongfully harmed innocent people on purpose and wasn't dealt with properly? Nope. Because no one gets away with that stuff.

police state -
n.
A state in which the government exercises rigid and repressive controls over the social, economic, and political life of the people, especially by means of a secret police force.

or

a country that maintains repressive control over the people by means of police (especially secret police)

or

a political unit characterized by repressive governmental control of political, economic, and social life usually by an arbitrary exercise of power by police and especially secret police in place of regular operation of administrative and judicial organs of the government according to publicly known legal procedures

I have travelled across this country many times and can tell you for a fact, the US isn't a police state by any definition I can find.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Alright, check this out. I am not sure if this is of any relavance to anything, but just look.

I believe the police shouldn't have handled this situation that way.

(WARNING: PROFANITY)

www.big-boys.com...

-Chris

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Alright, check this out. I am not sure if this is of any relavance to anything, but just look.

I believe the police shouldn't have handled this situation that way.

(WARNING: PROFANITY)

www.big-boys.com...

-Chris

Yea I've seen that clip. Looks incredibly staged. However, a slight police beating isnt going to start a civil war. It might, however start a riot...Rodney King comes to mind. But it's going to take much more than that to incite war on our own soil.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I wasn't going as far as saying that clip is going to start a civil war. But how many other police officers are beating up teeangers like that?

-Chris

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I wasn't going as far as saying that clip is going to start a civil war. But how many other police officers are beating up teeangers like that?

-Chris

Not enough to start and civil wars and not enough to say this is a police state. When people are beat by police seemingly unneccesarily, you hear about it. And the police are dealt with appropiately.

btw that clip does look staged....

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Dark_Man
You do realize that even if the Civil War does happen (and it won't, cause I am gonna prevent it
if you don't believe me, just watch the news in two to three months), it still doesn't mean that he is a time traveler.

But it does strongly suggset that he is a time traveller. By the way, how are you going to prevent an American Civil War?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
But it does strongly suggset that he is a time traveller. By the way, how are you going to prevent an American Civil War?

Not necessarily. Psychics aren't time travellers and even they may get something right every now and then.

How is he going to stop any war? Simple. Since time travel exsists in the future, it exsists now as well. So all he has to do is travel back and warn people about an upcoming civil war

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
So all he has to do is travel back and warn people about an upcoming civil war

Ah you mean exactly like this one guy...what's his name, John Titor is doing for us now?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
That's why he has to go back further. Like to the late 1700s or early 1800s

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if time travelers from the very distant future started World Wars I and II. What if Adolf Hitler was a time traveler?

-Chris

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join