It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm really surprised this is still going on... The dude said 2005, but everyone insists that this fairy tail is real. I should copy this guy in about 4 years from now and see how long I can get people to talk about it, just like this guy has. I mean seriously, I understand how we're not the most civil of people in America. In fact I don't like it at all, but the actuality of anything really happening, like a rebellion of people is sort of impossible for me to see at the moment. We as a people all seem to be caught up in our own materialistic lives, and or posting on forums debating about tihngs instead of actually doing something about the world, that you believe has a problem.

I believe if you've got a symptom you better well address it, instead of talking about relentlessly.

History backs me up too. Just look at the many threads of predictions or theories of corruption in any place in this world. Than see how many people are actually doing something about it. Now isn't that just a bit ridiculous?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
if you want to believe this crap.. ive got a used space ship that was suppose fly over alabama.. but the anti gravity thrusters are in need of some work.. you can have it .. and use it to fly around in that world you live in.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hmmmm. Seems his fans have fallen uncharacteristically quiet all of a sudden. Perhaps they actually read this thread and realized that they were not even apparently talking about the same guy since they are both experts and have him memorized yet contradict each other a few times on what it is he "said" or how his time travle theory went or whether or not he can return home. Either they realized it and gave up, or are secretly preparing just how exactly they will again ignore logic and truth and written evidence and just keep talking as if they are right for no good reason other than that they believe it.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
i believe this "john titor" is fake.
At his homepage someone asked him whether there will still be olympic being held in the future....this question was asked on year 2000.....he replied to that and said that due to some conflict, there wont be any further olympic events held after 2004..

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Come on. All the things that he said that came true are proof that he came from the future.

All the things he said that did not come true are proof that he comes from a different worldline.

It is so simple, how can you people be so stupid?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Hmmmm. Seems his fans have fallen uncharacteristically quiet all of a sudden.

Just wait. You'll have your war in the streets, economic collapse, ect... Obama is gonna help all this, he ain't gonna save the world.

And you're gonna tell me that the whole economy crashing is not a major event that is waking people up... that ``the world they tought they were living in was over``.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Just wait. You'll have your war in the streets, economic collapse, ect... Obama is gonna help all this, he ain't gonna save the world.

and even if that were true that would prove time travel how?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

and even if that were true that would prove time travel how?

You'll have to wait a few decades for that until we come up with time travel for real.

I don't know if he was a time traveler, but he sure knew what he was talking about.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

You mean he sure knew what he was talking about as far as..... his ability to read science journals and the news. Because it seems to me that you are giving him credit for correctly predicting something that has not happend yet?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiamanicus
Come on. All the things that he said that came true are proof that he came from the future.

All the things he said that did not come true are proof that he comes from a different worldline.

It is so simple, how can you people be so stupid?

Well, thank God he came from a different worldline, how do we alert the other worldline about what will happen next?

Since, we have ZERO to fear, since of course, we are obviously on a different worldline.

Yadda yadda.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

John the Apostle told us about this 2,000 years ago.

This John Titor dude is about 2,000 years tardy with the predictions.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
So everyone still thinks the world is all okey dokey?

I would make an extensive post on Titor right now but I have study... so not until around december 20...

We were right back in 06-07 when we were saying that the crisis that would wake up people is the economic crisis that hit full speed in 2008.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
perhaps Titor by telling the tale, caused a time paradox. So instead of a 2005 revolution there will be a 2009 revolution...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Sorry, I really have to make this comment...

Titor stated that the leader in 2008 would try to be another Abraham Lincoln...

what is most immediately noticeable about Obama's Cabinet is it is populated by people who opposed him, something Abraham Lincoln was notably FAMOUS for, including hiring people who ran against him (Such as Hillary Rodham Clinton).

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheColdDragon
Sorry, I really have to make this comment...

Titor stated that the leader in 2008 would try to be another Abraham Lincoln...

Not to mention the symbolism between Abraham Lincoln and a black president coming to power. And he listed the potential presidency in terms of him or her and Clinton not only ran but is now secretary of state.

It is now 2008 and things are definitely not going back to the way they were.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
What I see here is people that want this to be true so bad they have deluded themselves. If a time traveler, Titor's predictions would have precise with lots of detail. There was no Civil War in the US in 2005. Titor was a hoax. Seems easy enough for a child to understand.

This is equivalent to still believing Goodchild
or believing in the Tooth Fairy.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I take it that your authority about how time travelers come from first hand experience.

I also take it that since you know who Titor is that you have read his whole story and that you know everything there is to know about john titor and thats why you care to come on to this thread and post about how we are deluded and him a hoax.

YOu know if I thought something was a hoax I would not even waste my attention on it let alone my time and bandwidth.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
John Titor is non other than Alex Trebek!!....aw cmon
...he does have all the answers though.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by all2human]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Obama started off his candidacy at the birthplace of Abraham Lincoln and he will swear his oath on Lincoln's Bible. He will do so in front of the Capitol's dome, Mr Lincoln's grandiose project designed to celebrate the rebirth of a union torn apart by Civil War. And he will look straight into the hooded eyes of the lugubrious 16th President sitting in his giant temple at the other end of the Mall. news.bbc.co.uk...

As I've been saying and many others as well, some events have been delayed.

Timetravel_0: For starters....the fact that I'm here makes it different. I've also noticed little things like news events that happen at different times,

John Titor
"in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights."

[edit on 14-1-2009 by imitator]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Warning America. Time to prepare for the political-occult Illuminati bankers operation.

Time is ticking out.. which date will they choose?... Venus rising (06-09-08) related Illuminati NWO action dates left for this year 2009:

May: 6th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 12th, 16th, 18th, 19th
June: 6th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 12th, 16th, 18th, 19th
July: 6th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 12th, 16th, 18th, 19th
September: 6th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 12th, 16th, 18th, 19th

The 2012 NWO Agenda 8/10

The 2012 NWO Agenda 9/10

The 2012 NWO Agenda 10/10

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Roth Joint]

new topics

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join