It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Are you really pretending to not see this part?

Correction:
A non-lethal crowd control package fielded to 1st Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division, described in the original version of this story, is intended for use on deployments to the war zone, not in the U.S., as previously stated.

Seriously. I know it ruins the story for you but you cannot claim a story is true only by taking out the parts that you do not like.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

ThatsJustWeird
If you really wanted to find the truth you would have no problems finding it.

The truth is your incapable of giving a brief explanation or avoiding the non-lethal issue. When Titor said "great many “non lethal” weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal." Taser has demonstrated this full well with it's lethality and is still in development, I don't think you can explain that one away.

ThatsJustWeird
There is absolutely nothing right about that article, except that troops will be spending dwell time in Ft. Stewart. There are several LONG threads on ATS already about this. They will NOT be deployed in the streets anywhere and just about everything in that link is taken out of context. That is by NO MEANS a reliable source btw.

Thier dwell time is for Civil-Military Operations here in the HOMELAND, yep that is their deployment.

Civil-Military Operations (CMO). The activities that establish collaborative relationships among military forces, governmental and nongovernmental civilian organizations and authorities, and the civilian populace in a friendly, neutral, or hostile operational area in order to facilitate military operations are nested in support of the overall US objectives.

Those US objectives could be to setup martial law, in which FEMA sources say there is plan for.

Yes I'm aware of the other threads, they are an example of why Army Times would change their story.

That link is a reliable source written by Naomi Wolf a true Patriot speaking the truth.

ThatsJustWeird
Why are you giving out false titles?

As titorite has pointed out, it's not false.

ThatsJustWeird
You have any thing at all to back your ridiculous statement?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Look, what you want to be true and what you wish to be true is NOT the same as reality buddy. That's the bottom line.

The Air Force Lt. Col. says "there is a huge storage of lethal and nonlethal weapons there." Your welcome to call them as well lol.

However it's my opinion those weapons are not there to be stored away, they are there to be used domestically which coincides with the original story.

ThatsJustWeird

“If we go in, we’re going in to help American citizens on American soil, to save lives, provide critical life support, help clear debris, restore normalcy and support whatever local agencies need us to do, so it’s kind of a different role,”

Meaning what? Meaning in any disaster, they will be directed by LOCAL authorities. They are not authorized nor ever will be to take command of anything domestic.

As I explained above about "Civil-Military Operation." If a U.S. objective is to take command domestically they will do it.

ThatsJustWeird
They reason they're doing this training, as stated in other articles, was in response to what they have seen overseas and to be used overseas.

Yeah Sure..... I would bet what they learned overseas will be used here.

ThatsJustWeird
Titor is in a shotgun infantry right? So when they're attacking with shotguns, do you honestly think the army will be using pepper spray or tasers to fight back?

Non-lethal weapons can be used in a way to degrade the enemy's war fighting capabilities. With it they could see crowds disperse preventing aggressive actions during war. Titor was saying most of those non-lethals will be used on us, not so much overseas.

John Titor: You don’t really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you?

[edit on 11-10-2008 by imitator]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

So niether one of you can see the correction? Is that why you are both pretending it is not there. You cite a story but only part of it? The part you do not agree with is not reliable but the part you like is? What makes the Army Times so reliable anyway? Do you know who publishes it?

You have both shown your cards already. You insist that Titor predictions still carry weight all while saying the ones that did not happen are because of seperate world-lines. You cannot have it both ways because as long as the seperate world-line excuse exsists, you always have an out but also, his predictions are worthless.

Now you are both completely ignoring the bottom of the story like Alex Jones fans and paranoid delusionists. You heard it, it confirmed your belief in a sheister so you ran with it. The correction was issued and...oh that part is not true. I wish my fantasy life was so vivid and involved but I have this sick reality based thing going on.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
The truth is your incapable of giving a brief explanation or avoiding the non-lethal issue. When Titor said "great many “non lethal” weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal." Taser has demonstrated this full well with it's lethality and is still in development, I don't think you can explain that one away.

1. Tasers were around when Titor was. They are NOT new. They are NOT any more lethal now than they were then. If Titor says NEW weapon SYSTEMS are in DEVELOPMENT, then I would take that to mean new weapon systems in development.

2. Side question. You know, EVERY police officer that has a taser MUST go through taser training, which means they have to have tasers used on them. Why do we not have thousands of police deaths?

Those US objectives could be to setup martial law, in which FEMA sources say there is plan for.

link?

That link is a reliable source written by Naomi Wolf a true Patriot speaking the truth.

Reliable sources can be backed by facts and confirmed by other reliable sources.

I'll wait for you to provide such information.

As titorite has pointed out, it's not false.

Titorite is a....well.....I'll heed the mods warnings and stop there

Anyway, as EVERYONE ELSE ON EARTH pointed out
, your title is extremely false

The Air Force Lt. Col. says "there is a huge storage of lethal and nonlethal weapons there." Your welcome to call them as well lol.

However it's my opinion those weapons are not there to be stored away, they are there to be used domestically which coincides with the original story.

Problem is your opinion means nothing, and is skewed anyway.
So.......

As I explained above about "Civil-Military Operation." If a U.S. objective is to take command domestically they will do it.

FALSE. Period.
You seem to enjoy making things up

Yeah Sure..... I would bet what they learned overseas will be used here.

How much are you willing to bet?

Non-lethal weapons can be used in a way to degrade the enemy's war fighting capabilities. With it they could see crowds disperse preventing aggressive actions during war. Titor was saying most of those non-lethals will be used on us, not so much overseas.

wtf are you talking about?
We're not talking about crowds or protesters here, we're talking about organized armies fighting back.

And PLEASE go back and read what Titor said in context.

John Titor: You don’t really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you?

AGAIN, EXACTLY.
When was the last time you saw a marine with any of that crap? They have the best guns and weapons and are the best trained in the U.S. military. That's what they use. Not kids toys. You really are in a dream world aren't you?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
From the link:

So the headline read this: Brigade homeland tours start Oct. 1

and inside the article read : They may be called upon to help with civil unrest and crowd control.

So whats with you ignoring things that go against your argument?

You would make a lousy debater in the fight club.

It is a misleading title and you know it.
That is NOT their mission as you guys are suggesting in the faux title. They MAY be called to do that in the case of a catastrophe. You forgot to add that part in the title.
YOU are ignoring EVERYTHING and only picking and choosing certain parts WAY out of context. Unbelievable.

And the only way you can get an advantage in a debate is by lying?

Wow man....

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

ThatsJustWeird
1. Tasers were around when Titor was. They are NOT new. They are NOT any more lethal now than they were then. If Titor says NEW weapon SYSTEMS are in DEVELOPMENT, then I would take that to mean new weapon systems in development.

2. Side question. You know, EVERY police officer that has a taser MUST go through taser training, which means they have to have tasers used on them. Why do we not have thousands of police deaths?

I find it interesting the way you think lol...but you got to be kidding me. Do you think Taser has no NEW weapon systems in developent?

1. John Titor left in 2001, the famous TASER X26 was NEW in 2003 and changed everything about Taser, the death rate with Taser before 2003 was almost nonexistent, since X26 was introduced the death rate has climbed drastically. These NEW lethal toys where not there in 2001. The new design in 2003 made them more lethal than previous Taser weapons. For example: the M26 waveform uses a high frequency short duty cycle. X26 waveform uses low frequency continuous duty cycle.

2. You don't see many old or overweight police with Tasers, police usually have or advised to take a physical exam before Taser training, The reality is most civilians with pre-existing medical conditions have no choice of taking a physical exam before being Taser, thus you have so many deaths.

With Taser police are playing Russian roulette with civilians.

ThatsJustWeird

link?

FEMA sources confirm coming martial law, says Wayne Madsen

Wayne Madsen a Washington based investigative journalist, author, columnist and former U.S. Naval Officer.

www.dailynewscaster.com...
FEMA sources have told Madsen today that the Bush administration is putting final touches on a plan that would initiate martial law in the event of continuing economic collapse causing massive social unrest, bank closures resulting in violence against financial institutions and another fraudulent presidential election that would result in rioting in major cities and campuses around the country.

ThatsJustWeird
Reliable sources can be backed by facts and confirmed by other reliable sources.
I'll wait for you to provide such information.

Did that on page 234. www.abovetopsecret.com...

ThatsJustWeird
Anyway, as EVERYONE ELSE ON EARTH pointed out , your title is extremely false

ArmyTimes: Brigade homeland tours start Oct. 1 Ready to Carry Out "Crowd Control

You know it's not false, anyway it would be "everyone" as in you and your clones.

ArmyTimes : is correct
Brigade homeland tours start Oct. 1 : is correct
Ready to Carry Out "Crowd Control : is correct

www.armytimes.com...
They may be called upon to help with civil unrest and crowd control or to deal with potentially horrific scenarios such as massive poisoning and chaos in response to a chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear or high-yield explosive, or CBRNE, attack

Your response to titorite
And now your saying the link is correct but "You forgot to add that part in the title." Can't make up your mind can you?
"They MAY be called to do that in the case of a catastrophe." Yeah and martial law in the HOMELAND would be a catastrophe.

ThatsJustWeird
wtf are you talking about?
We're not talking about crowds or protesters here, we're talking about organized armies fighting back.

You don't think there would be protesters during war? Non-lethal weapons could be dropped on enemy groups by drone aircrafts or other means for degrading war fighting capabilities, for example: capture and interrogation or eliminate casualties of non-combatants in war zones.

ThatsJustWeird
AGAIN, EXACTLY.
When was the last time you saw a marine with any of that crap? They have the best guns and weapons and are the best trained in the U.S. military. That's what they use. Not kids toys. You really are in a dream world aren't you?

It's no dream......

12th Marines Train On Crowd Control, Non-Lethal Weapons

Non-lethal weapons instructors from III Marine Expeditionary Force's Special Operations Training Group and the Marine Corps Base Provost Marshal's Office teamed up during the weeklong training to teach the Division Marines crowd control techniques using such weapons.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Imitator I applaud your tenacity. BUt I feel some folks just aren't gonna get it. ThatsJustWeird and the others like him are willing to act like george bush and lie right to your face despite having truth written on the walls around them.

Like the Armytimes article you quote. Its all there in black and white and the fellow is still saying its a lie....

INSANE! I would not be surprised if FEMA Head Paulison was behind his side of the screen.

Anyways good luck friend.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
More people who misread that Army Times article? Are you guys related or something?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Your correct titorite and SuperViking post is a fine example of that.

Another ThatsJustWeird clone...

[edit on 12-10-2008 by imitator]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

Imitator I applaud your tenacity. BUt I feel some folks just aren't gonna get it. ThatsJustWeird and the others like him are willing to act like george bush and lie right to your face despite having truth written on the walls around them.

Like the Armytimes article you quote. Its all there in black and white and the fellow is still saying its a lie....

Perhaps that is becasue the rest of us can read the ENTIRE article. The rest of us seem to be able to see the paragraph that you two cannot that dispells the myth of them being deployed for duty within the US!

I applaud the tenacity of both of you. To sit in such a state of denial and dellusion in the face of so many contradicting facts is really something to be proud of. My hat is off to you both.

Now, go read the entire article again and see if you cannot figure out what you are missing this time. It has been pointed out more than once.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

I find it interesting the way you think lol...but you got to be kidding me. Do you think Taser has no NEW weapon systems in developent?

1. John Titor left in 2001, the famous TASER X26 was NEW in 2003 and changed everything about Taser, the death rate with Taser before 2003 was almost nonexistent, since X26 was introduced the death rate has climbed drastically. These NEW lethal toys where not there in 2001. The new design in 2003 made them more lethal than previous Taser weapons. For example: the M26 waveform uses a high frequency short duty cycle. X26 waveform uses low frequency continuous duty cycle.

2. You don't see many old or overweight police with Tasers, police usually have or advised to take a physical exam before Taser training, The reality is most civilians with pre-existing medical conditions have no choice of taking a physical exam before being Taser, thus you have so many deaths.

With Taser police are playing Russian roulette with civilians.

Either produce Titor's quotes that show he was specifically speaking of new versions of old tasers and the stats and numbers to verify what he said. It seems to me that you are adding quite a bit that was never there in order to fit your little scenario.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
What I can't believe is people still believe this stuff. Let me rephrase- it was ridiculous to believe it originally, it's all but legally retarded to believe it now. What's missing in your lives that you so readily believe something that not only doesn't have very much evidence to support it at all, but actually flies in the face of mountains and mountains and of evidence.

I mean- it's over. What the guy said was going to happen didn't happen, it was all an obvious hoax. Why even remind people that you used to believe this #, let alone believe it now?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
I applaud the tenacity of both of you. To sit in such a state of denial and dellusion in the face of so many contradicting facts is really something to be proud of. My hat is off to you both.

Seriously. Quite impressive.

As viking stated, you would have to certainly have some sort of mental defect to still believe this stuff, or only pick and choose out of articles what you feel is gospel while completely misinterpreting it and completely ignoring the rest of the article. No sane person would ever do that. Yet, you guys do it and write as if there is nothing wrong with you. Quite impressive indeed.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
My ignore list continues to grow. IF all you have to say is that people are retarded and defunct for believing a conspiracy on a conspiracy website then you should consider applying your labels to the people that stare at you in the mirror.

Honestly, try to raise the bar above the forth grade.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Now I get it. These people just cannot read anything they do not like, and can imagine words being there that fit what they do. I do not see the word retarded and yet, Titorite read it somehow. This is why this fantasy grows. You both had no problem saying that anyone that did NOT believe was just too stupid to understand and that was ok. Now calling this belief a mental defect is somehow offensive?
The fact is that you have both been rude about it, obnoxious about it, and failed to prove yourselves and back up the empty arrogance with which you have ruled this thread.

So...how about you explain John Titor's retrieval method finally. I have asked several times and been given nothing so far. If you are so mentally supperior, then please, share with me. Remember, you have to use John's words, you cannot add stuff like you have been throughout this entire thread.

I would like you both to try. Perhaps you can stop patting yourselves on the back long enough to realize that you both claim to be such experts of high intelligence and you both claim to know everything there is to know about Titor and yet, you both have different explanations for how he planned to get home. How do two such experts disagree? You are both going on his exact words right? Yet, you both have different explanations of he planned on getting the future men their VIC=20

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

They continue to amaze me. Wow.

Yet more proof they live in some fantasy world and only see what they want to see. Incredible...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

And even though there are plenty of people like you and me and only two of them so far, we are clones? Oh wait, all four of us are clones at last count. Everytime I ask them to explain this return trip thingy, they get quiet. I cannot understand why people can read that article and refuse to see what it really says. I also cannot believe people have the nerve to say anyone that does not believe the fairy tale they do is too stupid to get it and then cry foul when they get insulted. So far from all the people that have weighed in against Titor have actually displayed some level of intellect. I am still waiting for anything but empty regurgitation and fanciful new details to come from either of these two.
Why are we questioning a conspiracy theory on a conspiracy theory website?
Why are you discussing it if you did not expect opposition?
Is it a conspiracy theory or just a hoax?
I believe that the idea that it is a hoax is what makes the conspiracy.
Alone it is just a stupid myth.
Why talk openly on a public forum about something known to raise ire on both sides if you are going to ignore the people that are speaking back to you?

I wish there was a way to get people psychologically evaluated when you see them post on ATS. I am truly afraid of the idea of some of them walking the same streets as me.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
For psychological evaluations, there are clinics available... please check the Yellow Pages.

The topic is The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor, not each other's sanity, so, please stay on topic and out of each other's heads.

got year wrong

[edit on 12/10/08 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Sorry, I guess I just got bored from asking the same question over and over and over again. The one thing that would convince me that I am wrong and turn it all around. Also since 2005 is long over, we cannot really discuss specifically that. Sorry, guess I just thought I would express myself since I was not getting any useful input in regard to my inquiry. My appologies, it was way off topic.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Quick Q, I was lead to this thread by a friend...

I need some Qs answered.

1. John Titor "predicted" a US civil war in or around 2005 correct? Since there was none why is he not labeled the hoaxer he should be?

2. John Titor "predicted" that there would be no more Olympics after 2004. He was proven wrong in 2006, then again this past summer in China.

Why do people still pretend John Titor was a time traveler and not a charlatan?

He's a false prophet.

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join