It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Titor:

By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep.

Congressman Ron Paul July 3, 2008:

I’m convinced the time is now upon us that some Big Events are about to occur. These fast-approaching events will not go unnoticed. They will affect all of us. They will not be limited to just some areas of our country. The world economy and political system will share in the chaos about to be unleashed.
[]
The financial crisis, still in its early stages, is apparent to everyone.
[]
There are reasons to believe this coming crisis is different and bigger than the world has ever experienced.

Something Big Is Going On: Ron Paul
www.abovetopsecret.com...

oh and take a look at this:

Those two stick figures in black on the side of the SWAT TEAM tank are the number of Americans that tank has KILLED.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bragging about how many victims a militarized police unit has claimed sounds like a story out of Maoist China or a Communist dictatorship like Zimbabwe, but it's happening right here in America.

I am,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Sri, I'm surprised to not see cattle horns on the front of that tank. You know, since they dress and act like soldiers and drive tanks depicting their kills, those guys must think they're at WAR.

Here we go, at our doorstep.....

July 03, 2008 SWAT Raid with Homeland Security!!!
Homeland Security officials and their canines swept the home, while the homeowner's family, including his children, were there at the time of the SWAT raid.

When I hear story like this, I consider it Gestapo like behavior. The dogs where probably being used to plant drugs, most likely to frame the suspect and terrorize the family. Anyway, the moral of the story is to be careful who you invite over, the federal empire has no hospitality towards your guests and your belongings, your house is their house.

Before John Titor, Washington and Jefferson warned us of dangers posed by government.
The Founders Warned Us

When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
- Thomas Jefferson

John Titor: While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you, you willfully eat poisoned food, buy manufactured products no one needs and turn an uncaring eye away from millions of people suffering and dying all around you.

willfully eat poisoned food

manufactured products no one needs

Middle East war threat rattles oil markets

"If food prices rise further and oil prices stay the same, some governments will no longer be able to feed their people."

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
What did we said earlier TJW?

That the division of people in cities and rural was to become obvious because of high gas prices... so now, what's happenning?

High gas prices threaten to shut down rural towns

From the age of 8 to 12, we lived away from the cities and spent most of our time in a farm community with other families avoiding conflict with the federal police and National Guard.

Federal police making checkpoints all around the country, martial law trainings... ect...

By that time, it was pretty clear that we were not going back to what we had and the division between the "cities" and the "country" was well defined. My father made a living by putting together 12-volt electrical systems and sailing "commodities" up and down the coast of Florida. I spent most of my time helping him.

It's interesting to see this... The high gas prices we see deepens the division between rural and cities, threatens rural cities, more and more people are buying ``12 volt electrical systems`` solar/wind with battery types... they need people to install them...

And sailing commodities... the prices of things and food is skyrocketing since at least 2 years... so i'm pretty sure as this continue, more people will go this way... turn to self-sufficiency in energy and food VS those who still believe everything is going to be alright and continue to live in the cities and depends on the government while their country is turning into fascism... which is another distinction between country and cities.

Another VERY INTERESTING thing is that Obama, the next US president, have Zbrewinski as his top foreign advisor. As you would know if you have red The Grand Chessboard, from his point of view, the enemies are Russia and China. Al-Qaeda and the false-flag terrorism used during the carter administration was aimed at them.

So the new policies for Obama will be against Russia and China. Anti-missile shield, ect... and it will be quite fast because the US is falling apart so they must crush them fast before the US is destroyed.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
What are you talking about Vit?

High gas prices hurt the cities probably more than rural areas.
1. Cities always have higher gas prices
2. Cities rely heavily on commuters and tourism
3. Cities also rely more on imports and exports. Both of which are becoming more expensive.

Federal police making checkpoints all around the country, martial law trainings... ect...

1. You got a link to this
2. Aren't you in Canada?

[edit on 18-7-2008 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
1. You got a link to this

google search: mock battlefield, indianapolis, toledo

then visit:

www.checkpointusa.org...

also 2004 ny times:

query.nytimes.com...

how about www.tsa.gov?

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
google search: mock battlefield, indianapolis, toledo

1. That was two months ago
2. What does that have to do with anything we're talking about? The military HAS to train, in ALL conditions. They have been doing this since this country was founded. This was no different than the THOUSANDS of times they have done this in the past 200+ years.

Seriously man, do you all really not know this stuff??

then visit:

www.checkpointusa.org...

Why?
This doesn't show anything....

also 2004 ny times:

query.nytimes.com...

Those were temporary and in response to a direct threat.
Had they not done that and there was a terrorist attack, you'd be happy right? Thousands of people may die but at least there wasn't a temporary check point.

how about www.tsa.gov?

What about it?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Breaking news... Russia needs bombers in Cuba due to NATO expansion - ex-commander

Russian combat aircraft possibly returning to Cuba to counter missile shields

Yeah that will surely help world peace... The russians are not stupid. They know that the next US president is Obama and his foreign advisor, Zbigniew Brezenski, a hardcore Russia and China are the enemies... nutjob.

They know that the anti-ballistic system is against a second strike from Russia and China after a nuclear first strike against them by NATO.

And the russians know that the US are doing everything they can to destroy their nuclear second strike potential.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Will this thread finally end during the Olympics next month?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
In Titor News....

John Titor: On my worldline, we are no longer afraid of the “NWO”.

Media hails Obama’s Speech As Call For “New World Order”

Obama’s Speech
“Yes, there have been differences between America and Europe,” Obama said. “No doubt, there will be differences in the future. But the burdens of global citizenship continue to bind us together. A change of leadership in Washington will not lift this burden. In this new century, Americans and Europeans alike will be required to do more — not less. Partnership and cooperation among nations is not a choice; it is the one way, the only way, to protect our common security and advance our common humanity.”

John Titor: there are a great many “non lethal” weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal.

Most of the victims have been unarmed men who did not pose a threat of death or serious injury.

Louisiana Taser Death
www.ktbs.com...

Dallas Texas Taser Death
www.dallasnews.com...

Winnipeg teen's death after zap from Taser
www.cbc.ca...

Tasers used on suicidal, mentally ill in Ottawa
rinf.com...

John Titor: “In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems…” When they use the word “enemy”, they’re talking about YOU!

New weapons systems

Variable Velocity Weapon System (VWS)
The new gun technology will be dubbed the Variable Velocity Weapon System (VWS) and lets soldiers switch the gun from lethal to non-lethal modes for combat or simple crowd control.

MEDUSA: Microwave crowd-control raygun
it could be deployed in protest situations and shopping malls?

Laser Rifle It could also be used in non-lethal mode!

Silent Guardian

Meanwhile......

John Titor: Can anyone tell me how many companies in the United States still manufacture bicycle tires today? Anyone who still has a bike in 2008 will find out.

High gas prices fuel business at Ind. bike shops

MUNCIE, Ind. - Bike shops across Indiana are reporting a surge in business as motorists eager to cut down on their gasoline expenses turn to pedaling their way to and from work.

www.chicagotribune.com...

John Titor: The “enemy” that was attacked by Russia in the U.S. was the forces of the government you live under right now.

Nuclear bomber base' raises fears of a new Cuban crisis

[edit on 26-7-2008 by imitator]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I can't belive this thread is still going !!!!

will any of the millerites concede it was all a clever hoax when the olympics have come and gone ?

all of this with no mad cow epidemic, no american civil war ???

and my favorite titor goof, he actually posted in 2036 the polar caps weren't melting any faster than in 2001

folks, there may not BE any polar ice caps in 2036

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

There may not be? As in you are uncertain. Like for example how you can not be certain about other things titor said. Like about the Iraq war, a soldiers winter, Seizure light weapons, tazer death, Stephen hawking going 360 on his theory of black holes, etc etc,,

There is a reason it is still going. And I wait to see what will happen next.

If anything happens.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Yeah. And according to 1970s scientists, we're supposed to be all dead due to global cooling, there's supposed to be no more gold or oil and we are supposed to have flying cars.

Global warming hysteria is just farking ridiculous.

all of this with no mad cow epidemic, no american civil war ???

As you probably know, the FDA announced that the CLONED meat was legal and introduced in the market. Also, you DO know that mad cow disease can take A LONG TIME before showing symptoms. From the studies I've seen, 50% of all babies born after 2000 will have to fight at least 1 cancer before the age of 40 and half of them will die from it.

And for the american civil war, people are realizing more and more everyday that their government have been hijacked by scum, traitors and wannabe dictators, like the anthrax attacks came from US government labs is now in the mainstream medias, and the whole Cheney planned to dress up americans as iranians to start a war thingee... Camps are forming, those for the constitution and those who support the whole BS status quo.

When the depression hit, probably within 2 years, it will go pretty fast. The government is pushing the whole thing more far everyday.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

will you concede titor was a clever hoax when the 2008 summer olympics have come and gone ?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

lolz about the civil war. please educate yourself about 1968 and the last depression, and report back about those 2 civil wars.

look out your back door. Do you see any organized troops of civilians engaged in combat ?

he claimed the polar ice caps were not melting at a faster rate in 2036 than they were when he was posting.

What's very interesting about this is the first alarms that went off in the scientific comunity happend shortly AFTER titor stopped posting, so being a hoaxer from this timeline and not a time traveller, he was exposed.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So were getting close to the Olympics. Anybody anxiously awaiting something? I pray there is nothing. OM.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

well did titor state they would be cancelled before beginning or sometime in the middle or what?

and remember the timeline could be different from his

so there is no 100% way to proof him real and or false, its like a rock

it just sits there going with time not moving or doing anything productive or real

like whats the point you know

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
since john titor's entire explanation of his time travel, quantum theory, and his return trip completely falls apart...i really do not understand why anyone would even begin to debate the civil war that is clearly NOT happening.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

I love the fact that this thread is going, if the olympics do pass then the hard core will still believe in him, of course they will because they enjoy it too much.

He did a good job by writing the rule that anything he predicts may or may not happen due to his explanation of time travel (if i remember it correctly)

But if time travel is really about jumping from one line to another, and never being able to return to where you came from why would we bother? you could end up on a completely vaped earth, or one where everyone lives in complete harmony, either way trying to conduct a mission as he claimed to be would be pointless because you could never complete it anyway?

The thing with the 'laser' and the smoke was so quantum leap as well, props to mr titor! i could almost hear Al in the background, oh boy!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
OK, olympics officially openend, flame lit, etc, the whole nine yards.

JT = Bust, Dead Buried and Forgotten

probably one of the more durable hoaxes in recent history.

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join