It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It didn't work the first time so I posted it a second time.... Sorry.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Kaku... Multiples universes theory is possible. But still, he's talking about his BS ``we need the energy of a star`` line... But Kaku is thinking in terms of energy needed to accelerate to be able to time travel. To approach the speed of light. But as Einstein pointed out, the effects of acceleration and gravity is the same thing. So you don't need ENERGY but you need HUGE GRAVITY, which is provided by a BLACK HOLE.

In order to do this without wiping out most modern physical laws, you must travel to an alternate worldline or universe. Therefore, if multiple worldlines exist, infinite worldlines exist.

This is exactly what Kaku is saying.

I'm pretty sure they have a number of experiments going on at the same time at CERN. (yep) The one I'm referring to involves very high energies using protons. From my historical perspective on my worldline, I do recall the issue was a point of contention about 18 months ago or so.

There were some scientists who thought the experiments were too dangerous to try. The time travel I refer to does not require faster than light travel and due to multiple world "reality", paradoxes do not occur. Natural time machines do exist.

World’s Largest Supercollider Could Destroy the Universe

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The division between the “cities” and the “country” was well defined.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

John Titor age is about 10, probably spending time with a farm community right now....

A must read article... Energy fears looming, new survivalists prepare
ap.google.com...

ap.google.com...

Convinced the planet's oil supply is dwindling and the world's economies are heading for a crash, some people around the country are moving onto homesteads, learning to live off their land, conserving fuel and, in some cases, stocking up on guns they expect to use to defend themselves and their supplies from desperate crowds of people who didn't prepare.

John Titor:
From the age of 8 to 12, we lived away from the cities and spent most of our time in a farm community with other families avoiding conflict with the federal police and national guard. By that time, it was pretty clear that we were not going back to what we had and the division between the “cities” and the “country” was well defined.

John titor
We are also more conservative with our resources and closer to God because for a period, life on Earth was Hell.

John Titor:
The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights.

"."
New World energy Order
ap.google.com...

John Titor:
I already know you won’t pay any attention or believe me because we’ve already been through it on this worldline. Besides, I think the walk to the gas station will do you some good.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by imitator]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Great posts Vitchilo, the Kaku video is not working....

One would think Titor jumped to our future, and came up with these words....

There were some scientists who thought the experiments were too dangerous to try. The time travel I refer to does not require faster than light travel and due to multiple world “reality”, paradoxes do not occur. Natural time machines do exist.

I do believe, natural micro black holes do exist, created by cosmic rays every day....

[edit on 26-5-2008 by imitator]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Sorry. Here the Kaku link ... very interesting stuff.

And the division between cities and country will be MUCH MORE visible when there's no more oil and food prices explodes. It will be those who are independant in the country VS those who stay in the cities because they can't do otherwise because of the price of oil and price of food.

And for the civil war, don't worry, there's a lot of talks about it everywhere in america where people are pretty pissed off and want to fight. For now it's a peaceful revolution, but someday the american people will find it's breaking point and if enough scum support the system, it will be a civil war.

I mean when you see a grandmother giving it's grandchild to the police for 500$ because he's smoking marijuana or you pass laws in Florida for 10 years in jail for a SPEEDING TICKET, america is FAR GONE.

Some other thing very interesting.

Titor claimed that the first city hit by a nuclear blast was Jacksonville, Florida. Now the recently reactivated 4th fleet is based there. here

And it doesn't matter that we could solve the oil problem by legalising HEMP....

And for Syria armement... they just went to Russia to have advanced stuff.
- Iskander-E missiles
- 50 Mig-29SMT fighter-bombers
- Pansyr S-1E anti-air defense
- 800 Igla-S Anti-Air missiles able to hit cruise missiles
- 75 Yak-130 able to destroy Israelis choppers.
- 2 Amur-1650 submarines, able to fire cruise missiles and on the level of german-made Dolphin submarines.

This is high-level stuff. And if Syria can get those and Iran nukes, Israel WILL BE DEFEATED.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Call for an EU army.

The attack on Europe is in response to a unified European army that masses and moves East from Germany.

Also, TJW, the whole ``you are crazy if you want a civil war`` thingee, as Titor explained it, it's a war against tyranny, and ultimately, the NWO. As he said, it's like WW2, if you don't fight WW2 and you let Nazi Germany do what it wants, you probably end up being invaded and conquered by Nazi Germany because they have the nuclear bomb before you.

Now it's the same thing. For now we are trying to do a peaceful revolution and it seems it's working, but if we have to fight, we will have to or it's gonna be the end for humanity, enslavement and mass murder. So a civil war that leads to freedom is much more enjoyable than the enslavement of the human race and the murder of 6 billion people.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Is there a working sense anymore of how many people following this thread still believe:

- John Titor was authentic.
- John Titor is a hoax.
- John Titor was trying to tell his personal beliefs about the future in a false yet creative way

I like three its a little of one and two combined. Anyone left in this thread still hanging on to #1? If so what is it going to take for you to give up the ship? If the 2008 Summer Games wrap up do you quit then? 2016 and no nuclear war?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mainer

It'll probably be like other prediions, and never die out. Heck, Nibiru is still going even though the last predictions were in 2003. Here we are 2008 and people just changed the date.
Most likely they'll just say that due to the multiple realities (which makes me not understand why he traveled back in the first place if he couldn't ge tback to his home dimension with the necassary equiptment he went to fetch) they will keep moving dates around. Every time something similar to his preditions comes true or is mentioned, they'll pounce on it. It's the same as any prediction or set of predictions really.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
01-31-2001 03:41 PM

64. The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.

65. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

taken from johntitor.com

i find this very confusing, i know its only mid 2008 but there is no evidence of any civil war that has been getting worse since 2004

waco type event every month? since 2004? c'mon, this guy is debunked, seriously

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

waco type event every month? since 2004? c'mon, this guy is debunked, seriously

Well if you don't see the US going into some kind of choice in the next 3-5 years, you're living on another planet.

It's either revolution, civil war or enslavement.

The US is turning into a third world nation more everyday. The government is corrupt beyond definition, war, debt, rights being crushed... the whole country, north america and europe is turning itself into a slave grid.

When the north american union will be announced, the ``rednecks`` will be up in rage. Let's not forget an economic collapse, a draft to sustain foreign wars... This will lead to a change for the better peacefully, or war. It depends if the elite decides to let power go peacefully, which NEVER happenned in history of mankind.

And if you think Obama will save you, you're dreaming, he's part of the globalist establishment. Just watch what the Irishs will say no to the Lisbon Treaty, yet, the supreme court will try to say that it was a yes.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

in the next 3-5 years is not 2004, pal

err wrong

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

in the next 3-5 years is not 2004, pal

Well, he didn't say open fighting in 2004.

Let me repeat what he said, it's the 10000000th time I'll say that.

2004: Political unrest around the election, which happenned at the RNC convention, with numbers of arrests never seen before.

Between 2004 and 2008, ``waco type events growing in harshness`` but no shooting. Well, we've seen the number of police increase by 4 since 2000. The tasers are now in the streets, killing hundreds of people a year, used on everyone, from toddlers to old people.

There's guns confiscations around the country, people are getting killed and there's some firefight with the police, but don't expect to see that on the news because ``they have learned from Waco``. Also, they ``suicide you`` if you talk too much. Gary Webb, DC Madam, score of others.

2008: Was a year where people recognized that the world they thought they lived in was over... Bush lying about Iraq exposed in the MSM. The economy unravelling, millions of people losing their homes, rationning in certains areas of the country, gas hitting all-times high, ect.. and we're not even at half the year.

Between 2008 and 2012: The shooting start, the cities are more ``defined`` and BY 2012, the shooting is almost everywhere.

2015: Short nuclear war.

So if you wait for the shooting and everything going to hell, wait until 2012.

Pal, I know the story of JT by the tip of my fingers... so if you don't know what you're talking about... go read it.

Maybe you don't realize how our ``civilisation`` is fragile. Imagine 1/3/6 months without gas all around north america? Total collapse of society, mass riots, murders all over the streets, total chaos. Why? No transportation, no food.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Let me repeat what he said, it's the 10000000th time I'll say that.

And it's the 10000000th time you're wrong.
Titor CLEARLY stated SEVERAL times that the war would begin in 2004. He made it CLEAR what he meant by WAR.

2004: Political unrest around the election, which happenned at the RNC convention, with numbers of arrests never seen before.

1. That was several months before election time.
2. 90% of all charges were dropped.
3. We've had RIOTS at conventions before and you're talking about arrests? lol

Between 2004 and 2008, ``waco type events growing in harshness`` but no shooting.

Does that make any sense to you??
Come on vit. You've said some pretty wild stuff on here but this is just ridiculous.
Titor never said this because this makes no sense. Get real man. Titor stated what his definition of war was. Also at Waco there was plenty of shooting. What makes you think events WORSE than Waco won't involve shooting.

The tasers are now in the streets, killing hundreds of people a year, used on everyone, from toddlers to old people.

I guarantee you you can't back that up with facts.
In 10 years there have only been 300 deaths tops.

The rest of your post continues with absolute nonsense. You do more fear mongering than the government vit.
I can't wait for you to join us in the real world.
Your continued belief in Titor has gotten to the point where it is now frightening and there's a growing concern about your well being....

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

The American Civil War of 2005 that didn't happen

so why still believe in him?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Let me address your concerns .... Mainer, RuneSpider, MurderCityDevil, ThatsJustWeird, Dark_Ace....

John Titor, "I have no idea what happens to you in your future."

Titor has no clue what will happen in our worldline, he just warns us of Civil War in a historical perspective from his worldline. No one has changed the dates, and no one has giving us exact dates for this worldline... But the truth is, the Federal government is waging war upon us on all fronts, such as knowing your cell phone habits or the poisons they put in food and drugs. Pharmaceuticals or over-the-counter prescription chemicals kill thousands yearly, so does arial chemtrails and so on.... The war is on all fronts, too many to list here.

Ah! those Waco events.. are you kidding me, they have exploded by ten fold in our time, people are conditioned to seeing helmets, tanks and machine gun police raids. The Federal Empire wants to monopolise your rights.

John Titor, "The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights."

The Olympics was canceled on Titor's worldline, JT never said it would be canceled on ours, however if you follow the news in our worldline, the Olympics has been on the verge of being canceled several times, just a slight divergence....

John Titor, "Of course, the longer I am here, the larger that divergence becomes from my point of view."

John Titor, "If I go forward to “your” 2036 now, it would probably look nothing like mine."

The year 2008 has started off very interesting with the failing economy and such. It doesn't matter if Titor was a hoax or not, just be prepared, after all it's looking very similar to his world, if true... Titor said world lines do converge!

John Titor, The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.

Mainer, RuneSpider, MurderCityDevil, ThatsJustWeird, Dark_Ace... it would best for you guys to go over this....

1. Do not eat or use products from any animal that is fed and eats parts of its own dead.
2. Do not kiss or have intimate relations with anyone you do not know.
3. Learn basic sanitation and water purification.
4. Be comfortable around firearms. Learn to shoot and clean a gun.
5. Get a good first aid kit and learn to use it.
6. Find 5 people within 100 miles that you trust with your life and stay in contact with them.
7. Get a copy of the US Constitution and read it.
8. Eat less.
9. Get a bicycle and two sets of spare tires. Ride it 10 miles a week.
10. Consider what you would bring with you if you had to leave your home in 10 min. and never return.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by imitator]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Titor CLEARLY stated SEVERAL times that the war would begin in 2004.

Ok. I say that WW2 started in March 39, when Hitler invaded Austria. Am I right? So there, I diverge from history, but still, I'm right. Some say that it started in 1914. Some in 18, some in 33. Different people interprets a same thing differently. That's just my point.

He made it CLEAR what he meant by WAR.

What did you think he would say? Define civil war. Well he couldn't say anything else. The question was too specific. If he meant war, how come he just say that open fighting was near everywhere in 2012? And people only figured out their way of life was over in 2008?

You're kidding yourself if people wouldn't see that their way of life was over BEFORE 2008 if there was open shooting and WACO events (with hundreds of deads civilians) every month. It would be much more sooner.

1. That was several months before election time.

Around the election, and conventions count as election.

2. 90% of all charges were dropped.

So what? If police fire live ammo on a crowd and dozens of people are ONLY INJURED does that make it different?

What makes you think events WORSE than Waco won't involve shooting.

Ok, I meant, no shooting EXCEPT during waco events. If you didn't know, there's people killed everyday because the FEDs come in and take their guns illegally.

In 10 years there have only been 300 deaths tops.

Ok, ok. The numbers are over 300 in 7 years. Still the new tasers to be issued soon are much more powerful.

But you probably like how the society is going, a fascist control grid totally opposed to everything written in the constitution. Yeah, everything is gonna be fine.

Gates is saying that the US nuclear deterrant will increase in the future, not diminish.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
by john saying your timeline is different than mine

his predictions mean SH*T now, there is no way that they hold any validity at all

so why keep faith in the guy if the timeline is changed?

makes no sense at all

there is 100% fluke right there

i think ron weinland has a better chance and its already past pentecost

whats really going on

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

MurderCityDevil
i think ron weinland has a better chance and its already past pentecost
whats really going on

John Titor isn't, nor claim to be a prophet, maybe Ron reads the Titor forums....

MurderCityDevil
so why keep faith in the guy if the timeline is changed?

If you read about Titor, his world line is slightly different from ours but simular. He described points in time will look the same, though not constantly alike, some events are unavoidable depending on their size.

John Titor, "Some things that are quite different on one world line have very little effect as time passes and the world lines appear to “converge” again and look very similar. World line changes are not exponential, they act more like chaotic attractors with varying effect depending on their size and location."

MurderCityDevil by john saying your timeline is different than mine his predictions mean SH*T now, there is no way that they hold any validity at all

I think some would say you are very wrong, for example 2008 has changed the way we are living, I see more people buying bikes and wanting to move to the city, a slow ride into hard times is here. Get a bicycle and two sets of spare tires. Ride it 10 miles a week.

In the city you will find a clampdown on personal freedoms, and when that false flag or some small crisis comes your way, you are basically screwed, Taser'ed and your door knocked down.

People out in the country are already talking about simpler lifestyles without tv or Internet, farming their own food and herbs. When that time of crisis comes, they are armed and prepared. They don't trust the government and know the government can't maintain basic services in the face of an energy crisis, it could get very chaotic. Hurricane Katrina is a example of this.

The topic now days is, times of change, a new era is coming.... best be prepared, because it might get crazy.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
They don't trust the government and know the government can't maintain basic services in the face of an energy crisis, it could get very chaotic.

I live under high tension lines... for more detailed info check the link in my signature line "why the evil avatar?"

anyway... this morning...

so I go out and talk to the lineman working on the leaning power pole down the street.

I ask him why all the ground wires on ALL of the high tension lines down Coyle Street in Downtown Pensacola have been cut...

He smiles and rubs his thumb and forefinger together, "money".

"you mean people are stealing the copper and bringing it to the scrap yard?"

"yep"

"but I've called the utility and the police, and the fire department multiple times over the past 5 years and nothing has changed...."

"it costs money... look at the neighborhood you live in; I'll call it in, but they're not going to fix it."

I live in a poor, black, neighborhood in the urban south. The sizzling, un-grounded high tension lines surround the area like an oversized electric fence, my college-educated, country, white-boy-ass included.

The Soul of an Indian - Ohiyesa
I am an Indian; and while I have learned much from civilization, I have never lost my Indian sense of right and justice. When I reduce civilization to its most basic terms, it becomes a system of life based on trade. Each man stakes his powers, the product of his labor, his social, political, and religious standing against his neighbor. To gain what? To gain control over his fellow workers, and the results of their labor.

Sizzling and cackling with the "'n-word's",
Daily tension headache, a thorn in my side,
I struggle, yet my garden does still grow ripe with food.
In 5 years, a 4th "condemned" building is now ship shape under my guidance...
Circa 1899, 4 historic chimneys,
Yet, still essentially valueless, because of the "neighborhood".

My pen does still ink.

My friends and family in the country want to know why I don't come home.

What is home? We're all on the same round stone... floating about the universe.

Aren't we?

Radiation is the sixth sense; Hajib.

tzzztsstzzttzz,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Ok, I am back. I have been following this thread for months, but havent posted in a long time.

Here is what I am thinking...

Possible Civil War Scenarios...

1) Obama is killed ... but Titor said the War wasn't racial, and it wasn't about Republicans vs. Democrats... so that doesn't make sense.

2) Titor said the civil war would be about RIGHTS, and I immediately thought that Ron Paul's followers would somehow be involved... but then Ron Paul went away quietly so he could sell his book.

3) Then i came to the realization that a lot of Ron Paul supporters are ALSO, Alex Jones listeners. Alex Jones has always been an advocate of a peaceful resistance...but what if that changes? Perhaps one of his family members is killed to silence Alex Jones, or maybe he just finally decides that its too late to stop the nWo though political change and the only thing that can save america is a new Revolution.

4) Do the elites want a Civil War? Sometimes I think they are engineering it so they can increase their wealth and buy america for pennies on the dollar while the blood is fresh in the streets.

BTW, the Olympics - even if they do happen - it doesn't change the fact that America that we once knew and loved is gone.

new topics

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join