It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
You all need to read Titor again.

Your just as guilty here, he stated that the events he spoke about happened in His time/worldline, not ours, so for you to expect things to occur exactly as he states is a error in your own comprehension of the JT story, and doesn't prove anything.

The ONLY times he mentioned 2008 was when he stated the war would be on everyone's doorstep and the world as we once knew it was over. The war had gotten to the point of no return.

Your Incorrect!

Technology is not gone in 2036 nor is it the private domain of �government� leaders. Computer printers just didn�t work very well on 12 volts and many people just got used to doing things the old way. After the war, the main problem was distribution. Can anyone tell me how many companies in the United States still manufacture bicycle tires today? Anyone who still has a bike in 2008 will find out.
john_titor_archive_page7

The bike thing he just mentioned, and the Olympics he said no more after 2004. We had them in 2006.

As I said Incorrect about the bike thing, and we will see if the next Olympics are canceled. But remember TJW is wasn't our worldline he was talking about.

Funny how you guys are still pushing the dates back. How long will you keep this up. First it was 2004 2004 2004 2004, 2004 came and nothing. Then it was 2005 2005 2005 2005, 2005 came and nothing. Now it's 2008 2008 2008 2008, 2008 is here and still nothing. Next it will be 2012 2012 2012 2012, 2012 will come and still nothing. Guarantee it. Then it'll be 2015, then 2020, then 2036.... You guys won't give up will you?

Funny oh ok no it's not it's sick that you can't see the Waco type events in our world occurring almost everyday, a unchecked government operating well outside the will of the people, our police force waged in wars on drugs and terrorism, that 1 clearly makes them soldiers in these wars and 2 that clearly makes them engaged in armed combat and maneuvers against who?

So far it's against the citizens of this country. It's not like our prisons are filled with terrorists are they?

Here is a quote I made in another thread:

Originally posted by LDragonFire
hmmm lets see We can't take pictures at bus stops or airports without drawing the attention or the police or DHS.

We have lost the protection from unwarranted search and seizure. It's ok for the government to snoop it's citizens, but not ok for us citizens to see what the government is doing.

You as a citizen can be labeled a enemy combatant by the president and arrested without due process and detained indefinitely without a trial and/or without representation.

The worst is that we are no longer given the Right to the truth in the MSM, we are only given the latest government approved message.

As for the rash of taser related deaths, we are no long given the right to due process, citizens are being executed on the spot for any crime.

Our rights for filing bankruptcy have been greatly curtailed.

Our rights for owning property have also been curtailed, if wal-mart or jiffy lube wants your home, they will get it.

What has the government stopped you from doing today that you could do freely in the past?

And here is IMO another Waco type event:
Polygamist Mother gives birth, baby taken by State.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Bear Man
I'd like to point out that 2012 has been used in well over the 50 years speculations i've had time to reach back to (not me im not that old, but its been bothering people I know for that long)

Yeah I know. It really started back in the 1970s...

But, I'm positive the Titorites will also use that date when it comes.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
TJW, seriously, this whole civil war thing, you didn't understand. Your ``interpretation`` doesn't make sense.

Let's see. JT said that the civil war started in 04-05. Ok. He said the shooting was common by 2012. That 08 was a year people knew their world was over.

Do you agree that if the civil war, as you interpret it, TJW, open shooting and waco events on the size of the Waco was to happen every month and worse everytime starting in 04-05, people would wake up BEFORE 08? It would take 3-4 years of hundreds of americans civilians killed openly by the US government EVERY MONTH ON TV, to wake up people?

When titor defined civil war, what did you expect him to say? Something else than the dictionnary definition? I mean a civil war is armed groups against each others. What else did you expected him to say? Riots? Abuse of government? Is that a civil war? No, but from 04-05 it's starting...

So I assume you're saying that titor said the shooting started in 04-05, which doesn't make sense and I'm saying that it started between 08 and 2012, which makes more sense.

Why did he changed the date? 04-05? Because it doesn't matter that much. It's like WW2. Did it start in 39? 38? 23? 29? 42?

2008 is seen as a big year. Since august 07, we've seen a lot of changes in the US and the world. Most mainstream people have seen their world shattered as they lost their homes. The dollar dropping, the oil reaching new highs... we're not even throught half the year.

What will happen this year more? Iran? The election... Martial law? Terrorist attack? Hillary destroying the democratic party? Crusade against ron paul supporters? The economy crashing? A big North American Union revelation? The year have started big, let's see how it ends.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
TJW, seriously, this whole civil war thing, you didn't understand. Your ``interpretation`` doesn't make sense.

What do you mean?
I don't have an interpretation. I'm going by what Titor stated. You mean Titor's interpretation doesn't make sense?

Let's see. JT said that the civil war started in 04-05. Ok. He said the shooting was common by 2012. That 08 was a year people knew their world was over.

Do you agree that if the civil war, as you interpret it, TJW, open shooting and waco events on the size of the Waco was to happen every month and worse everytime starting in 04-05, people would wake up BEFORE 08?

Read what he said again in context.
It's not a matter of people "waking up"
That is something YOU guys made up. 2008 is simply the time where everyone has now chosen sides. Some people who may have been on the fence during the first four years of the war, thinking the government was just doing what they were doing for the good of the people will either realize they were wrong or stick with the government. Either way the U.S. by 2008 will have gone beyond the point of no return. The US can't go back to the way it was.

It would take 3-4 years of hundreds of americans civilians killed openly by the US government EVERY MONTH ON TV, to wake up people?

Again, this is something YOU are saying. Not Titor. Not me.

When titor defined civil war, what did you expect him to say? Something else than the dictionnary definition? I mean a civil war is armed groups against each others. What else did you expected him to say? Riots? Abuse of government? Is that a civil war? No, but from 04-05 it's starting...

What?

Um yeah....
That's the point I'm making. If Titor mean anything besides a WAR, he would have said something else besides WAR. But he was very clear that WAR started in 2004.

So I assume you're saying that titor said the shooting started in 04-05

No, I didn't say that...TITOR did. He stated specifically how it would start.

which doesn't make sense and I'm saying that it started between 08 and 2012, which makes more sense.

How so?
Also you're correct YOU and YOU alone are saying this. Not Titor. Not anyone else. Titor was very clear that WAR (meaning FIGHTING) started in 2004. He defined what he meant by WAR.

Why did he changed the date? 04-05? Because it doesn't matter that much. It's like WW2. Did it start in 39? 38? 23? 29? 42?

What? No YOU guys are the ones changing the date.

The rest of your post is a bunch of typical stuff you spew

This is hilarious though

Crusade against ron paul supporters?

Are you really that paranoid that you believe this?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
There is a war on your belief system right now. There was a reason that Titor posted his messages on very popular message boards.

John Titor:
"Please, please wake up. Look at the signposts around you now."

"All I hope is that people will wake up and see the world around them. You are able to change your own world line. You don't need to ask me who the next president is or why a civil war is approaching. The answers are already out there."

"What I do want you to do is open your eyes to the events that happening around you that have nothing to do with me."

Many people HAVE woken up to the plan, the idea of 9/11 New World Order under the United Nations. This is not a fantasy. It's a reality as announced by Bush publicly and ONLY on these precise dates 09/11/1990 and 09/11/1991. VERIFY IT!

John Titor:
"You must realize that why people are fighting is more important that what they are fighting with. The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights. They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong."

Yes, they ARE betting we want their security instead of our liberty. But they are indeed very, very WRONG! And now their's a bigger plan and a better idea. Make sure you are part of it.

July 12, 2008: Ron Paul Revolution March on Washington D.C.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
hi am so glad to hear about john titor that he is a time traveller listn carefull i need you to send me in the past and i need to recover some important documents and photos and other stuff that i lost and i need to return to our time line 2008 please this is really important reply me as soon as you can its really important thankyou verry much

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint
There is a war on your belief system right now. There was a reason that Titor posted his messages on very popular message boards.

No he didn't. He posted on time travel message boards that no one, outside of those who believe in time travel, has ever heard of, because he knew he more people would believe him there.

[

Many people HAVE woken up to the plan, the idea of 9/11 New World Order under the United Nations. This is not a fantasy. It's a reality as announced by Bush publicly and ONLY on these precise dates 09/11/1990 and 09/11/1991. VERIFY IT!

Why are you continuing with the NWO fear mongering in this thread. Again there are other more appropriate threads for you to do this in. This is a Titor thread. According to him the NWO fails, so we have nothing to worry about

Yes, they ARE betting we want their security instead of our liberty.

Who is?
Look around you. Stop living in your fantasy world. This is a post post 9/11 world now. The tone has changed from them and us, the people.

As far as Ron Paul

Get real. He's irrelevant now, not that he was ever relevant in the first place.
Beside for every good idea he had, he had 10 bad ideas.
You should really research who you're supporting.....

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
John Titor posted his messages on very popular message boards of which one was the very famous Art Bell message board. In this way he could be assured his messages would reach a larger public. And as we can observe, it worked!

Ofcourse, Ron Paul is the best candidate to restore our Constitution and Bill of Rights. All other candidates are CFR members and support the Iraq war except ofcourse Obama right now. It’s funny how Obama is NOW against the Iraq war though he voted FOR the Iraq war 4 times! Is there anybody having short term memory problems here? Well I don’t. Ron Paul was AGAINST the Iraq war from the START!

It’s a shame our present Bush administration has mongered so much fear against Islamic terrorism with their false flag blood ritual 09/11/2001 terror attack. The people are NOW waking up to this new world order plan that was announced publicly by Bush senior only on the dates 09/11/1990 and 09/11/1991 and which dates TJW refuses to do his research on.

Yes, on Titor’s worldline they were also trying to establish this new world order and on Titor’s worldline they needed to fight against it. That’s why on Titor’s worldline the NOW apparently failed. But this is not Titor’s worldline and we will need to fight against this totalitarian global new world order idea as well, because they will not give up on their plans just like that.

As far as Ron Paul, TJW you are the one living in a dream world. You are severely underestimating Ron Paul and his movement. And as you probably know by now, I am actively promoting the Ron Paul Revolution March on Washington D.C. JULY 12, 2008!

Ofcourse Ron Paul is not perfect, just like you and me. But he is the best candidate. He is against globalization under the United Nations. And he is against the sacrifice of freedom for security. But most important he will restore the Constitution and get rid of this ridiculous unpatriotic, unconstitutional and un-American ‘patriot act’. Ron Paul’s star is rising and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Remember Lincoln lost the Primaries.. but WON at the Convention through the delegates.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

John Titor posted his messages on very popular message boards of which one was the very famous Art Bell message board. In this way he could be assured his messages would reach a larger public. And as we can observe, it worked!

Do you research Roth. He ONLY posted on a time travel message board. He sent faxes to Art Bell. Faxes you seem to ignore.

He specifically stated himself that he posted on that board because they would be more receptive to him. He was not trying to get a message out or anything. If he was, he could have chosen any number of methods, like showing his time machine, the greatest human achievement.

The people are NOW waking up to this new world order plan that was announced publicly by Bush senior only on the dates 09/11/1990 and 09/11/1991 and which dates TJW refuses to do his research on.

Wow, you seriously don't get it. I could care less about that in this thread. This thread has nothing to do with all of that.

BTW Bush Sr. made that speech on March 6, 1991 (after the first gulf war was done.) I remember it very clearly. YOU are the one who needs to do you research and stop going by what extremely biased propaganda internet videos are telling you.

The rest of your post, like aways, is irrelevant.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Simulacra

not everything is what it seems
futuremakers.quotaless.com
futuremaker_d10

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
John Titor posted his messages on very popular message boards of which one was the very famous Art Bell message board:
web.archive.org...

Regarding Bush senior and his new world order speech:
On 09/11/1990, George Herbert Walker Bush -speaking before the joint session of Congress regarding the Persian Gulf War- speaks the words: “Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective, a new world order, can emerge.”

Transcript of the speech “Toward A New World Order” by Bush senior on 09/11/1990:
en.wikisource.org...
query.nytimes.com...

And here’s an nwo timeline:
www.threeworldwars.com...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

John Titor posted his messages on very popular message boards of which one was the very famous Art Bell message board:
web.archive.org...

1. The Art Bell message board is ONLY "famous" among conspiracy theorists. You're out of your mind if you think the average person knows about that or that its famous. And I'm talking about now, back then even LESS people knew about it.
2. He didn't start there. As I stated, he talked on message boards about time travel. Not one is famous or popular outside of people who believe in time travel.

And you're right about that date, it was the 1991 date I was disputing. He made another speech on March 6. NOTHING after that. You know why? It's the economy stupid.

But, by the end of the year Bush stopped talking about a new world order. His advisers explained that he had dropped the phrase because he felt it suggested more enthusiasm for the changes sweeping the planet than he actually felt. He wanted, as an antidote to the uncertainties of the world, to stress the old verities of territorial integrity, national sovereignty and international stability. David Gergen suggested at the time that it was the recession of 1991-92 which finally killed the new world order idea within the White House. The economic downturn took a deeper psychological toll than expected while domestic politics were increasinly frustrated by paralysis, with the result that the United States toward the end of 1991 turned increasingly pessimistic, inward and nationalistic.

Hmmm...what's happening now?

But AGAIN. This is IRRELEVANT to Titor.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Sorry, but the NWO is always pushed by globalists. Gordon Brown made a 5 minutes speech about it, David Rockefeller, Kissinger, Bush Jr., Hitler, ect... all those globalists wants a NWO, and yes it's relevant to titor because he said that the powers that be tried to impose one, and that's exactly what we are seeing more obviously in the western world since 2001.

Also, I want to point out that Titor would have been a fool to go talk to a ``mainstream forum`` to talk about those things because they would have tossed him at the beginning.

And another important thing today is that oil as reach new highs of 129$ a barrel and ammo is getting scarce and much more expansive. Also there's the supreme court ruling on the second amendment that will be very important and the laws in California and others states about bullets registration... and of course police brutality going UP AND UP AND UP.

This summer will be VERY IMPORTANT.

The whole OPEC suing thing, the supreme court ruling on the second amendment, the democratic convention, iran war, lebanon war 2, gas prices, hurricane season, guns laws across the nation, olympics, economic situation... I mean this summer could be worse than Katrina summer combined with Lebanon war's summer. Just wait and see.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Great post Vitchilo!

And you're right about that date, it was the 1991 date I was disputing. He made another speech on March 6. NOTHING after that. You know why? It's the economy stupid.

You are right about the second date. That doesn't negate the fact that 09/11/1990 and 09/11/1991 (=09 911 911) was of extreme numerological value to them, especially taking in account the fact that they use Venus rising related dates for their false flag terror attacks of which we can expect one VERY SOON.

About the political global New World Order and the new rule of law under the United Nations as announced by Bush senior solely being about economics..

Please TJW, stop the nonsense. Please take another look at one of these videos and listen carefully to what Bush senior is saying there. And ofcourse he was referring to Adam Weishaupt and Hitler's "New World Order."

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Please TJW, stop the nonsense. Please take another look at one of these videos and listen carefully to what Bush senior is saying there. And ofcourse he was referring to Adam Weishaupt and Hitler's "New World Order."

Stop with what nonsense? I haven't said anything and certainly haven't disputed anything. I even gave you the correct date to when Bush spoke about a NWO.

I only said this belongs in another thread.
So what are you talking about?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Stop with what nonsense? I haven't said anything and certainly haven't disputed anything. I even gave you the correct date to when Bush spoke about a NWO.

I only said this belongs in another thread.
So what are you talking about?

The 'New World Order idea' as Titor described it, is most relevant to the Titor story. With regards to the second date of Bush's public NWO announcement on 6/03/1991, thanks for that. It's important to make corrections were needed. After reviewing this information it explained more clearer to me why Bush senior said it was "coming into view." Yes, we are living in the times where it indeed comes into view. But, it's not a pretty picture. Thankfully, positive, encouraging signs are on the horizon and it has everything to do with Ron Paul, the political education of the movement and its supporters.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
We have a whole section for that...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Go post over there.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

We have a whole section for that...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Go post over there.

Unfortunately no section about John Titor and the New World Order idea. So I'll post here in the American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause.

Here

German athlete to boycott olympics
Here

Czech PM will boycott Beijing Olympics
Here

US would only boycott over athletes safety
Here

US jewish leaders call for boycott of beijing olympics
Here

China blocks Turks from the Olympic Games
Here

Olympics: 100 days out, new challenges for Beijing Games
Here

Call to cancel Olympics over quake
Here

China to clear out students, refugees before Olympics
Here

Mad Cow:

More Madness: Now Korean Beef is Scrutinized
Here
Are Black holes two way streets?
Here
Will string theory be proven?
Here
BC scientist to unlock secrets of the universe
Here
Building a better time machine
Here

A Peru earthquake in 2007:

JT: "I might even decide to tell you about an earthquake in Peru but then people that would have died by chance will now live and vice versa."

Here

And I just remembered something... about the 2004 unrest around the presidential election. Here it is:
Wiki page on it

Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency.

True. West economy is going down the tubes, the corruption is an all-time high, maybe higher than during the prohibition, teens and grandmothers are being hired to report on ``terrorists`` for money (I've seen a case where a grandmother reported her grandson to the police for smoking marijuana for 500$), gun confiscations around the country, martial law drills and actual martial law in several parts of the country under drills reasons...

This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election.

Yep. Exemple: 2004 republican convention in NY where 1800 people were arrested.

Hundreds of groups organized protests, including United for Peace and Justice, a coalition of more than 800 anti-war and social justice groups, and International ANSWER. Over 1800 individuals were arrested by the authorities, a record for a political convention in the U.S.

And those people were held somewhere I would call a temporary concentration camp.

The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense.

Yes they are. Because as we see, Israel is going towards not doing a thing against Iran, putting all it's hopes on the Arrow 4 which will receive new funding. They are not prepared for a true offensive war... which is invading Lebanon full spin with US help and striking Iranian bases. They won't do that according to my interpretation of titor, and it will lead to the destruction of Israel.

Military Draft Discussed in Senate

Was a lot of the US 18-24 age group killed in the war because of a draft?

Yes.

Yes, we are going towards Titor's path.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

JOHN TITOR
"The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over."

Edit: www.werescrewed08.com...

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Roth Joint]

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join