It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I've not been really checking up on Titor for a while, but I have once in a while peeked in at Alex Jones site, and I was quite alarmed to read some of the stuff happening in some American states right now.

Now this goes for everyone. Please, please, please, please, PLEASE take anything and everything on any Alex Jones site with a grain of salt. I mean if you want to believe all the anti government propaganda then by all means go ahead! Many do already. I'll pity you, but hey, you're free to do whatever you want. I just pray that one day you (and many others) will actually visit the US and see that the garbage on his sites is in no way shape or form a representation of the US.

The only way to solve any problem is first to acknowledge that a problem exists.

The United States of America!

Once the undisputed champion of human rights around the world.

Now embracing the use of torture and canceling the right of 'habeas corpus.'

Is this another non-existing problem or an existing problem to be very concerned about?

www.unknownnews.org...

UnExpecte

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
like he wasn't telling us a deep dark secret about the future semi-utopia spawned from this war?

If Titor was real, then the only secret he would have been keeping from us is how things in the governement are really much worse off. Espcially since his side won. Since his side won, there would be only a bunch of nutjobs and traitors running the government. Corruption would be abundant and no one would know what they're doing. Civil liberties and states rights? Please. If they're lucky, they'll last a few more years before another country comes and wipes them out.
Titor said that they continued killing the other side until 2020. 2020 is after the nuke war!
wtf!?
You're telling me, that they were ok with Russia nuking the US?? Are you kidding me?
No matter how much I hate the government and/or the people running it, I'll NEVER tolerate another country coming over here an nuking us to kingdom come. That is unthinkbale! Those morons didn't care about the US or how it was run, they just wanted power and were willing to get it by any means necessary. Or esle they would have never allowed Russia to do that. He also states that Russia is now their biggest trading partner.
The whole civil war was just to take over and get in bed with Russia! Why!?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
like he wasn't telling us a deep dark secret about the future semi-utopia spawned from this war?

If Titor was real, then the only secret he would have been keeping from us is how things in the governement are really much worse off. Espcially since his side won. Since his side won, there would be only a bunch of nutjobs and traitors running the government. Corruption would be abundant and no one would know what they're doing. Civil liberties and states rights? Please. If they're lucky, they'll last a few more years before another country comes and wipes them out.
Titor said that they continued killing the other side until 2020. 2020 is after the nuke war!
wtf!?
You're telling me, that they were ok with Russia nuking the US?? Are you kidding me?
No matter how much I hate the government and/or the people running it, I'll NEVER tolerate another country coming over here an nuking us to kingdom come. That is unthinkbale! Those morons didn't care about the US or how it was run, they just wanted power and were willing to get it by any means necessary. Or esle they would have never allowed Russia to do that. He also states that Russia is now their biggest trading partner.
The whole civil war was just to take over and get in bed with Russia! Why!?

I agree. No red communists or other terrorists are going to destroy America. If it happens it will be from within. Creepy! I think Joe Titor said something about Russia attacking his enemy and deep NWO divisions in America, Australia, Canada and Europe? Not sure if the enemy of Titro's enemy was his friend as well, have to look that up. I tend to think more of another cold war type of truce.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Now this goes for everyone. Please, please, please, please, PLEASE take anything and everything on any Alex Jones site with a grain of salt. I mean if you want to believe all the anti government propaganda then by all means go ahead! Many do already. I'll pity you, but hey, you're free to do whatever you want. I just pray that one day you (and many others) will actually visit the US and see that the garbage on his sites is in no way shape or form a representation of the US.

TJW, evidently you have not changed. It also saddens me that you choose to remain ignorant of what is happening in your own country. Alex Jones web site links the articles from respectable media in your country. Like a portal.

Can you deny that VIPERS teams are patrolling American public places in certain states or that Mimai Police are doing random identity checks on the public and seiges on public places? This is not courtesy of Alex Jones, but reputable state media.

I can understand when you deny speculations like John Titor, time travel, NWO or civil war, but why do you deny facts? That truly makes you an ignorant person.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The title of this thread was "The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor"

The civil was never happened as he described.

Case closed, in my humble opinion.

Could someone please close this thread?!

Can we all get over John Titor?!

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
The title of this thread was "The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor"

The civil was never happened as he described.

Case closed, in my humble opinion.

Could someone please close this thread?!

Can we all get over John Titor?!

Rather than closing this thread, perhaps a more reasonable action would be to edit the thread title. You should keep in mind here, that John Titor stated the civil would begin in 2005 though a series of WACO like events, and arguably the Hurricane Katrina episode could be construed as one. He said the war itself would flare up and down to 2008, whence it will be on "everybodies door steps".

So really, the case can only be closed, if nothing happens by 2008. If there are still Titor supporters then, then it is only at the peril of their reasoning.

Why should non Titor supporters be in a rush to dismiss this, give it a chance. If you're right and nothing happens by 2008, then come back here to gloat about it

I think there is a reasonable and plausible doubt, that the exact date of the civil war would not be known to us. From the perspective of somebody in the future, who has a much wider picture of the civil war and it's causes, the beginning, it would be understable that they would mark the beginning of the civil war from the first causes of it. Even if for somebody living at the time it may not be obvious. His forecast that by 2008 everybody is aware of it, clearly means that in the beginning not everybody is aware of it i.e. us. So nothing has happened yet that would disprove his predictions.

The only part of his prediction that would prove or disprove him, is his statement that by 2008 everybody is aware of it, because that is something falsifiable.

Do you think that is reasonable?

[edit on 4-1-2006 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
the more post i read the more i agree that people seem to NEED titor to be a hoax. like it must be so they can rest at night. if hes false its not really a big deal. only difference between us is your a hypocrit, you say we waste our time pondering about titor, but at the same time you waste your time trying to prove it wrong. what does it achive for you? is it that sense of pride that you think your right? or maybe its the fact you fear it so much that it could be a possibility that you must convince other people it is to assure your own ways arent challanged? either way its sad that you can put this much effort into something you call a waste of time and stupid. time will tell.

but that would be too undetermind for you. you need it to be a hoax so bad. you need to have it set in stone, you feel it needs to be solved as soon as possible. why, i dont know but its kind of sad that you feel this urgency to dismiss anything

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
the more post i read the more i agree that people seem to NEED titor to be a hoax.

The sole reasoning might be a perfectly legitimate expression of fear to the unknown and unfathomable. This is an individual battle one can overcome.

I think there are ways to meet and embrace the unknown which could open doors to constructive and progressive thought-provoking discussions.

For instance: can laser beams bend by force of gravity? what kind of message can be discovered in the geometry of the time travel manual picture? how do we explain the strange paranormal-like sensations a variety of individuals -Pamela Moore included- involved in Joe Titor's 'email-experiment' experienced?

(quote)
Intense deja-vú like experiences (I call them alter-vús because they have a similar sensation to a deja-vú but are wholly different) occurred and then I became aware of changes in my surroundings. These changes included fully operational stores instantly appearing on vacant ground, changes to the Burger King logo and signs, a television show I had seen before being broadcast as brand new but ending differently from how I remembered. Some of the changes were immediately obvious while others took quite awhile to “root out.” I had two separate occurrences of the alter-vús, one in May 2001 and another in January 2003. These weren’t short periods of time either. The alter-vú sensations happened repeatedly over days or weeks. The double memory, weird vivid dream and other mental effects took a long time to “quiet down” also for each instance. The experiences themselves took awhile but uncovering the differences in this reality over my prior reality is an on-going thing.
(end quote)

communities.anomalies.net...

UnExpecte

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

TJW, evidently you have not changed. It also saddens me that you choose to remain ignorant of what is happening in your own country. Alex Jones web site links the articles from respectable media in your country. Like a portal.

Can you deny that VIPERS teams are patrolling American public places in certain states or that Mimai Police are doing random identity checks on the public and seiges on public places? This is not courtesy of Alex Jones, but reputable state media.

I can understand when you deny speculations like John Titor, time travel, NWO or civil war, but why do you deny facts? That truly makes you an ignorant person.

Ummm.....show me where I have denied anything besides Titor and time travel?

Have you visited the US yet btw? If you haven't and are continuing to get your news about the US from Alex Jones then well.....you're not doing your part in denying ignorance. You still don't understand. Alex Jones has one goal and one goal only. To make the US look bad. Do you honestly think he gives a crap about telling the "truth"?

I honestly pity you if you do. Maybe you're too young to understand how people like him think and work.

Alex Jones likes to over glorify every single bad thing that happens in the US and around the world and somehow blame it on our government. I challange anyone to find one piece of good news on his sites. Just one.

Anyway, back to Titor.

Rather than closing this thread, perhaps a more reasonable action would be to edit the thread title. You should keep in mind here, that John Titor stated the civil would begin in 2005 though a series of WACO like events, and arguably the Hurricane Katrina episode could be construed as one. He said the war itself would flare up and down to 2008, whence it will be on "everybodies door steps".

So really, the case can only be closed, if nothing happens by 2008. If there are still Titor supporters then, then it is only at the peril of their reasoning.

1. Titor said there would be MONTHLY Waco type events starting in 2004

2. Katrina was in no way anywhere close to a Waco type event. You have to seperate the truth from the extremely wild rumors the media was reporting.

3. There's enough pre 2008 "predictions" by Titor to show he's been wrong.

Why should non Titor supporters be in a rush to dismiss this, give it a chance.

Why continue to support or believe in a lie?
Why are you and others so eager for a civil war to break out?

Edit: And just so you all don't think I'm making stuff up about him wanting a Civil War, just read the first few pages of this thread. Hillarious stuff. IC here tried to label me a Bush supporter because I don't believe Titor

Good stuff!
He also had a couple great quotes in there like this gem:

half of you should be dead.

As far as the 2008 mess, we've been through this thousands of times. Not once did Titor say that people would be unaware of it until 2008. Not once.
And in his 2008 comment, the very next sentence states that the war would start in 2004. He described his definition of war. He also described how the war would start in 2004. He also said it would steadily grow worse. So if TITOR'S definitions of what the civil war would be like starts in 2004 and some people still aren't aware of it until 2008, then welll....they're what we call mentally retarded. Or those people have been completely blocked out of contact whatsoever from any human being for four years.

[edit on 4-1-2006 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
why do you try so hard to make people stop questioning titor and want them to think hes false no matter what. you want to argue over the semantics of what he said, go ahead because frankly its futile.

i dont know why your in such a rush to disprove him, or why you ever care but TJW why dont you just leave with your own piece of mind because you obviously cant handle waiting. you want so badly for him to be fake your pressuring people and singling them out for even accepting the possibility. why dont you just sit back, take a break and stop acting like titor needs to be disproved every waking moment.

some of us will just be patient in waiting for titor to be disproved for certian, im waiting for it. frankly i want it to be false because ive got things i want to do before it starts so i can make sure they got my 2 cents. i want it to be false so i can do what ive been wanting to do (no violence of physical destruction intended)

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Okay, I have heard of this Titor person ... and the barest gist of the message ...

So what is supposed to happen starting in 2004 ...

Given the fact that this is 2006, it should be easy to do a comparative analysis for this 24 month period to determine if there is a significant correlation to the temporal prediction of this individual ...

If you could synopsize the chronology of 2004-2006 with monthly event comparisons, that would help me to understand ...

LCKob

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Ummm.....show me where I have denied anything besides Titor and time travel?

You have denied the articles I have read on Alex Jones web site, sources from state media, which are facts.

What I found alarming was the VIPER teams, Mimai Police and other things which deny basic freedoms to Americans. What do you think of this?

Have you visited the US yet btw? If you haven't and are continuing to get your news about the US from Alex Jones then well.....you're not doing your part in denying ignorance. You still don't understand. Alex Jones has one goal and one goal only. To make the US look bad. Do you honestly think he gives a crap about telling the "truth"?

I think you have jumped the gun there. Alex Jones agenda is against the prison planet he believes is taking form. Not only does he take pot shots against US, but also the UK, China, North Korea and even India. You could describe him as an anarchist.

I do not completely subscribe to his beliefs or his attitude. I only use his web site, because it archives articles from various media outlets, mostly reputable. So it is a good resource.

Where else would I have learnt that VIPER teams are patrolling American streets?

I honestly pity you if you do. Maybe you're too young to understand how people like him think and work.

I think you need to understand how your government works and how it is exploting your unwaivering faith in it.

Alex Jones likes to over glorify every single bad thing that happens in the US and around the world and somehow blame it on our government. I challange anyone to find one piece of good news on his sites. Just one.

My friend, while I do agree with you that Alex Jones does glorify things at times, and that is because he is convinced that everything happening in America today is a conspiracy to usher in a police state. He also does make justified commentary.

For example VIPERS teams and random ID checking does indeed curtail the basic freedoms - such as to walk about in public and it is something that is alarming.

His views, such as those on the Patriot act are also supported by legit groups like the ACLU and quite a few media people.

As I asked you in the past, do you not have a problem with the amount of taser deaths and acts of police brutalities occuring quite frequently in your country? You may not, and consider it an isolated act of official violence, but many do think this is not right - Alex Jones included.

Around a year ago, when we having this discussion, I had pointed to you dozens of incidents of official violence and police brutality. You said that these were infrequent. Since then, I wonder just how many more such incidents have taken place. Are you going to tell me?

1. Titor said there would be MONTHLY Waco type events starting in 2004

He actually used 2004 and 2005 interchangably to mark the year of the beginning of the civil war. It is debatable what he meant by "WACO events" You are forgetting that Titor was a human being, and when humans compare, they tend to overexaggerate.

Katrina was in no way anywhere close to a Waco type event. You have to seperate the truth from the extremely wild rumors the media was reporting.

This is not really wild rumours my friend. It was reported here on ATS itself that armed forces were sent into the state, with the liscene to kill and marshal law had been declared. That is much worse than WACO actually.

What actually happened in New Orleans, and I've seen the extent of the damage myself from the videos and photographs, was not so severe as to justify a complete military takeover. Nor was it beyond the means of relief workers. The response of the government in dealing with it was virtually non-existent. I had also seen videos of old women being dragged out of their homes by armed forces.

There was a documentary on recently on Sky one about New Orleans. It turns out that most of the refugees had gone to the Dorm as ordered, and waited and waited for relief efforts, but none arrived. They did not report violence.

Whatever happened then, is all open to speculation, but there is no doubt that civil liberties suffered tremendously then, as they did with WACO.

3. There's enough pre 2008 "predictions" by Titor to show he's been wrong.

Care to give me examples?

Why continue to support or believe in a lie?

That is your belief TJS. Do you pass of your beliefs as facts all the time?

Why are you and others so eager for a civil war to break out?

No, you are mistaking being interested in Titors predictions and trying to make sense of them - for wanting a civil war. I don't want a civil war, or any kind of war. I hope you're right that the world is not turning into a global police state and that I can continue to live my life in peace. Do you think I want to see billions perish? It even disheartens me to see a single person perish.

As far as the 2008 mess, we've been through this thousands of times. Not once did Titor say that people would be unaware of it until 2008. Not once.
And in his 2008 comment, the very next sentence states that the war would start in 2004. He described his definition of war. He also described how the war would start in 2004. He also said it would steadily grow worse. So if TITOR'S definitions of what the civil war would be like starts in 2004 and some people still aren't aware of it until 2008, then welll....they're what we call mentally retarded. Or those people have been completely blocked out of contact whatsoever from any human being for four years.

I am in no mood to go and search quotes of what Titor said. I do very explictly remember him saying that the "civil war" would flare up and down until in 2008 it's at everybodies door steps and nobody can no longer take a neutral position to it - or a position of ignorance.

If a civil war is happening in your country, the only way of knowing it is either through the heresay of others or through media reporting. If there is a civil war taking place, but it's not at everybodies door steps and you can still remain neutral to it, it means you can continue living your life as normal. You would thus not qualify the situation as a civil war.

Take for example, that you lived in the times of Nazi Germany and were told that the the government is going to persecute against the jews. You may know of a few situations in the country where something resembling that has happened, but until it does not arrive at your own door step, you could not qualify it as such. That is actually what happened. It was denied, until it was too late. You should remember that Germany was one of the most free socieities in the world before Hitler took office.

In 2005 when Katrina happened, the situation when the military went into the state against the civilians, was something very similar to a civil war situation, the clash between the government and the people. If you were there and experienced that, you may be able to make sense of an impending and wider civil war conflict.

If you asked the families or victims of police abuse, or people who have been stopped in the middle of the street by VIPER troops for nothing, they may also find the situation of a civil war plausible.

However, you and many other Americans, the vast majority, have not experienced any of that. You can still continue your lives normally and thus the notion that there is a civil war taking forms - seems completely absurd to you.

However, even as you live in the free America you know, a lot is happening that seeks to undermine that. If this reached it's logical end, then you would no longer be able to take a neutral position or a position of ignorance.

John Titor says that by 2008, you are going to know whether there is a civil war or not. It would be fair then, to let time tell whether Titor is a fraud/hoax or not.

If you cannot give him that time, then it begs to question, why not? What are you afraid of?

[edit on 4-1-2006 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Thus has the Lord commanded me, saying Abinadi, go and prophesy unto this my people, for they have hardened their hearts agains my words; they have repented not of their evil doings; therefore, I will visit them in my anger, yea in my fierce anger will I visit them in their iniquities and abominations...this generation because of their iniquities will be brought into bondage...burdons lashed on their backs...smitten with the east wind...and insects shall pester thier land also, and devour their grain

Mosaih 12 : 1-6 The Book of Mormon

How does that chess saying go?

"The board is set... the pieces in motion."

Sri Oracle

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

John Titor stated the civil would begin in 2005 though a series of WACO like events, and arguably the Hurricane Katrina episode could be construed as one.

No it cannot. First off, Hurricane Katrina was one event Titor claimed many, and said they'd be happening right under our nose. Katrina was not under our nose. Two, Katrina was a natural disaster. Waco was a standoff between a church faction and the federal government. Yeah, just a little bit different.

He said the war itself would flare up and down to 2008, whence it will be on "everybodies door steps".

Or everyone will have forgotten about Titor by 2008 since the war was supposed to happen last year.

So really, the case can only be closed, if nothing happens by 2008.

No, Titor said specifically 2005. Civil Wars do not happen quitely in America. The last civil war in America killed 400k men.
I

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   

You have denied the articles I have read on Alex Jones web site, sources from state media, which are facts.

I have?
When? Where?

What I found alarming was the VIPER teams, Mimai Police and other things which deny basic freedoms to Americans. What do you think of this?

What are you talking about? Not even on Alex Jones' site did I see anything saying that VIPER teams are denying "basic freedoms". Do you even know what a VIPER team is?

I think you have jumped the gun there. Alex Jones agenda is against the prison planet he believes is taking form. Not only does he take pot shots against US, but also the UK, China, North Korea and even India. You could describe him as an anarchist.

And when in history has it ever been shown that being an anarchist is good for anyone?

I do not completely subscribe to his beliefs or his attitude. I only use his web site, because it archives articles from various media outlets, mostly reputable. So it is a good resource.

Fine. But from what I can tell, it seems to be the only site you get your info about America from. If that's the case, then you're getting a horribly distorted picture.

Where else would I have learnt that VIPER teams are patrolling American streets?

lol
See what I mean? You see him post an article about VIPER teams, and now you think they're patrolling the streets. That's not the case at all!

I think you need to understand how your government works and how it is exploting your unwaivering faith in it.

What are you talking about!?
Not once did I talk about our government, so how could you possibly know how I feel about it??
Just because I see through Alex Jones, that means I have unwaivering faith in our gov???? Are you joking?

My friend, while I do agree with you that Alex Jones does glorify things at times, and that is because he is convinced that everything happening in America today is a conspiracy to usher in a police state. He also does make justified commentary.

What makes it justified?

For example VIPERS teams and random ID checking does indeed curtail the basic freedoms - such as to walk about in public and it is something that is alarming.

Also something that is not happening. If you get your info from people who actually live in the US and actually go outside instead of staying in and creating websites about how evil the US is, then you'll get the truth. I'm not sure how you get that VIPER teams are bad or have done anything bad (especially in a post 9/11 world). I'm not sure where you got that VIPER teams are widespread. I use the DC metro system one of the largest and most used in the nation all the time and have extensively used others in other large cities. Do you know how many VIPER teams I have seen?

His views, such as those on the Patriot act are also supported by legit groups like the ACLU and quite a few media people.

As I asked you in the past, do you not have a problem with the amount of taser deaths and acts of police brutalities occuring quite frequently in your country? You may not, and consider it an isolated act of official violence, but many do think this is not right - Alex Jones included.

Just because widespread internet usage is up does not mean acts of police brutality is up.
I stronly encourage you to take a look at the 60s, 70s, and 80s here in the US. Police nowadays have NOTHING on the police back then.

Around a year ago, when we having this discussion, I had pointed to you dozens of incidents of official violence and police brutality. You said that these were infrequent. Since then, I wonder just how many more such incidents have taken place. Are you going to tell me?

He actually used 2004 and 2005 interchangably to mark the year of the beginning of the civil war.

No, he clerified his mistake in saying 2005 and said he really meant 2004.

This is not really wild rumours my friend. It was reported here on ATS itself that armed forces were sent into the state, with the liscene to kill and marshal law had been declared. That is much worse than WACO actually.

1. Armed forces are always sent to disaster areas
2. Marshal law was never declared. There was confusion about this at first but, marshal law was never declared.
3. What do you mean license to kill? They were there to keep order. There were reports of snipers shooting at people trying to be rescued. What do you expect the police to do in that case? Let them!?
Do you know how many people were killed by police and or the national guard btw?

That is exactly what I'm talking about with the rumors.
Didn't you read all the newspaper articles in the months following talking about this very subject? How even the local officials in charge actually helped in spreading those rumors. If you stuck with those Alex Jones' sites then of course you missed those articles.

Here's good info to get you started
en.wikipedia.org...

What actually happened in New Orleans, and I've seen the extent of the damage myself from the videos and photographs, was not so severe as to justify a complete military takeover. Nor was it beyond the means of relief workers. The response of the government in dealing with it was virtually non-existent. I had also seen videos of old women being dragged out of their homes by armed forces.

Wow. Where did you get that from?
1st of all, there was no complete military takeover. The military worked with local, state, and federal relief workers in a joint effort as the case is in every natural disaster. And YES it was that bad! There is no way only local relief workers would have been able to handle that situation. I'm really curious to where you got that info from.
Also, in what context where those old women being draged out of their homes? Were they being oh....I don't know....rescued maybe?
And the response from the Federal government was actually faster than the respons to hurricanes Andrew and Hugo. Something else you wouldn't find on an Alex Jones website.

There was a documentary on recently on Sky one about New Orleans. It turns out that most of the refugees had gone to the Dorm as ordered, and waited and waited for relief efforts, but none arrived. They did not report violence.

Not sure what this has to do with anything...

Whatever happened then, is all open to speculation, but there is no doubt that civil liberties suffered tremendously then, as they did with WACO.

So...which civil liberties suffered? And was it worse for this natural disaster than any other?

Care to give me examples?

lol!
There is 100 pages of examples!

But just because you asked...
No monthly Waco events
No Civil War
No West collapse
No pandemic of Mad Cow disease
These are the things Titor emphasized the most.

That is your belief TJS. Do you pass of your beliefs as facts all the time?

Not without proof.

No, you are mistaking being interested in Titors predictions and trying to make sense of them - for wanting a civil war. I don't want a civil war, or any kind of war. I hope you're right that the world is not turning into a global police state and that I can continue to live my life in peace. Do you think I want to see billions perish? It even disheartens me to see a single person perish.

See my edit

If a civil war is happening in your country, the only way of knowing it is either through the heresay of others or through media reporting. If there is a civil war taking place, but it's not at everybodies door steps and you can still remain neutral to it, it means you can continue living your life as normal. You would thus not qualify the situation as a civil war.

Dude. We live in the 21st century.
Information is sent and spread instantly. And if there's a civil war in the most powerful nation on earth, not one person in this country or anywhere around the world can remain "neutral" about it long. Certainly not 4 years.

In 2005 when Katrina happened, the situation when the military went into the state against the civilians, was something very similar to a civil war situation, the clash between the government and the people. If you were there and experienced that, you may be able to make sense of an impending and wider civil war conflict.

Where in the world are you getting your information? Wow.
Not one thing in that statement comes close to reality or the truth.

(I do know people who were stuck in NO btw throughout that whole ordeal, so it's not like I don't know what happened there)

However, you and many other Americans, the vast majority, have not experienced any of that. You can still continue your lives normally and thus the notion that there is a civil war taking forms - seems completely absurd to you.

Take one guess as to why the vast majority of Americans have not experienced that.

John Titor says that by 2008, you are going to know whether there is a civil war or not. It would be fair then, to let time tell whether Titor is a fraud/hoax or not.

I quoted Titor's 2008 comment in a very recent post. Please have a look.

If you cannot give him that time, then it begs to question, why not? What are you afraid of?

Afraid? No, it's the titorites who seem to be afraid that their civil war isn't happening.

More on that line:

Originally posted by grimreaper797
why do you try so hard to make people stop questioning titor and want them to think hes false no matter what. you want to argue over the semantics of what he said, go ahead because frankly its futile.

i dont know why your in such a rush to disprove him, or why you ever care but TJW why dont you just leave with your own piece of mind because you obviously cant handle waiting. you want so badly for him to be fake your pressuring people and singling them out for even accepting the possibility. why dont you just sit back, take a break and stop acting like titor needs to be disproved every waking moment.

some of us will just be patient in waiting for titor to be disproved for certian, im waiting for it. frankly i want it to be false because ive got things i want to do before it starts so i can make sure they got my 2 cents. i want it to be false so i can do what ive been wanting to do (no violence of physical destruction intended)

Read your previous post grim.
You have it backwards. People seem to NEED Titor to be true! I mean come on, this thread is over 100 pages long. Perpetuated by people who insist Titor is real. Despite the false predictions and obvious rips off of other works for fiction.
And if you had been in this thread from the begining you would know there have been times where I didn't post for weeks on end.
This thread (and the 9/11 threads) just tickles that part of my brain that loves studying psychology. It's amazing how many people need for there to be a conspiricy in something and those who get excited when bad things happen and anxiosly anticipate the next bad thing. It's quite interesting.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
No it cannot. First off, Hurricane Katrina was one event Titor claimed many, and said they'd be happening right under our nose. Katrina was not under our nose. Two, Katrina was a natural disaster. Waco was a standoff between a church faction and the federal government. Yeah, just a little bit different.

NO? Wait, are you John Titor? Are you the man behind all of this? Because You seem to know what his definition was when he said "WACO LIKE EVENTS".

What? No, you aren't?

Then stop claiming you knew what he meant. He could just as easily have meant events which strip away civil liberties and treat the common people as criminals and enemies.

Or everyone will have forgotten about Titor by 2008 since the war was supposed to happen last year.

So you say, but I haven't read what you apparently read... even though Ive read everything Titor has said, probably a dozen times over.

No, Titor said specifically 2005. Civil Wars do not happen quitely in America. The last civil war in America killed 400k men.

Civil wars ALWAYS begin quietly, behind closed doors... with hatred in the heart. And yes, THAT civil war begin long before the first shots were fired. Grow up and read some history, friend.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   

[quote
]Also something that is not happening. If you get your info from people who actually live in the US and actually go outside instead of staying in and creating websites about how evil the US is, then you'll get the truth. I'm not sure how you get that VIPER teams are bad or have done anything bad (especially in a post 9/11 world). I'm not sure where you got that VIPER teams are widespread. I use the DC metro system one of the largest and most used in the nation all the time and have extensively used others in other large cities. Do you know how many VIPER teams I have seen?

You want truth? You want publically published stories on the stripping away of american rights? How about the Supreme Court favoring a ruling which gave Corporations the right to confiscate PRIVATE land if it is to be used for COMMERCIAL purposes?

How about the troops sent in to give aid in New Orleans being given permission to shoot looters? In America, EVERY citizen has the right to due PROCESS! If you are a thief, you are TRIED by the law, not SHOT BY THE ARMY!

How about the two different JUSTICE systems we have? ONE for the rich, and ONE for the poor?

How about Revisions to BANKRUPTCY laws which effect the impoverished and the lower class, preventing them from recovering from crushing debt that will starve them to death?!

What about privately funded organizations trying to keep a stranglehold on a business model which has DIED by suing private american citizens for using perfectly legal programs to either download music or make backup copies of family videos?

What about the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES BUGGING CITIZENS PHONES WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE PERFECTLY LEGAL SYSTEM TO DO SO?!

Or the push for a Universal ID card?!

What about an elderly Gentleman in New Orleans being beaten by police officers for NO REASON?

The Patriot Act, Homeland Security, Detaining citizens of the USA without any means of prosecution or representation because they are "TERRORISTS" or "CYBERTERRORISTS".

AND ALL OF IT BEING JUSTIFIED BY 9/11!

We are supposed to CARE about 2000 Civilians who have died when HOW MANY troops have died for a War of Aggression waged by the President of the USA?!

I AM AN AMERICAN. And I am watching what is happening to my country, so don't you dare even pretend that NOTHING has happened, and that EVERYTHING is fine. Everything is NOT fine.

I pay attention to what our government does, and I THINK about it, about how it would EFFECT me.

But you know what? I suppose everything that angers me or makes me afraid doesn't matter... because we're Fighting "THE WAR ON TERROR", we're "SPREADING PEACE AND DEMOCRACY TO THE MIDDLE EAST", We're Making the world a better place "POST 9/11". It should all be okay, it's okay what you take away, because you are making me "SAFER", and more "SECURE".

If you believe any of that, you're a DAMN fool.

No, he clerified his mistake in saying 2005 and said he really meant 2004.

And yet he never said there'd be full on war at ANY of those dates, he left that for 2008.

1. Armed forces are always sent to disaster areas

No they aren't.

2. Marshal law was never declared. There was confusion about this at first but, marshal law was never declared.

No, Marshall law was not declared. That is true. It's also true that they were given license to SHOOT people.

3. What do you mean license to kill? They were there to keep order. There were reports of snipers shooting at people trying to be rescued. What do you expect the police to do in that case? Let them!?
Do you know how many people were killed by police and or the national guard btw?

Of course you don't let them shoot people. You catch them, like the Sniper almost a year ago shooting people on the freeway. You don't shoot them, criminal or not.

That is exactly what I'm talking about with the rumors.
Didn't you read all the newspaper articles in the months following talking about this very subject? How even the local officials in charge actually helped in spreading those rumors. If you stuck with those Alex Jones' sites then of course you missed those articles.

It is not a rumor that people were shot, nor is it a rumor people were beaten.

I could get a direct reference for you if you LIKE. My Sister lives a bit north of New Orleans.

Wow. Where did you get that from?

She's wrong about the severity, it was quite severe.

There is 100 pages of examples!

But just because you asked...
No monthly Waco events
No Civil War
No West collapse
No pandemic of Mad Cow disease
These are the things Titor emphasized the most.

1. I'm sorry, you seem to be John Titor... please, explain to us what JOHN TITOR thought Waco Event meant.

2. I'm sorry, you seem to be John Titor... please, explain to us what JOHN TITOR thought Civil War meant.

3. No Western Collapse? Our Western Economy is now almost entirely based ELSEWHERE. We're IMPOTENT.

4. CJD (Creutzfeldt Jakob Disease) is what Titor mentioned as being caused by MCD... and he also said that symptoms didn't show up for DECADES. This is supported by recent studies of how Prions can royally F*** up your body and brain and you won't know about it for a long while.

Not without proof.

How fortunate there is no such thing as PROOF, only evidence indicitive of...

Dude. We live in the 21st century.

Okay, what the @*#(&#@ is your problem with calling everyone DUDE, DOOOOD?

Information is sent and spread instantly. And if there's a civil war in the most powerful nation on earth, not one person in this country or anywhere around the world can remain "neutral" about it long. Certainly not 4 years.

You know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT BEAURACRACY and the magic of VANISHING PAPERS. Just because you have the internet, you think that everything is at your fingertips? Build a better Idiot proof box, Mother Nature will build a bigger idiot... Build a better Mousetrap, the mice WILL get smarter.

Take one guess as to why the vast majority of Americans have not experienced that.

Because a vast majority of americans are.... Not smart enough to care beyond the most recent episode of Desperate Housewives or Trading Spouses.

Afraid? No, it's the titorites who seem to be afraid that their civil war isn't happening.

I do not argue that Titor is true or false... but I am afraid of what has become of my country. It scares me what eveyone is LETTING happen... and that has nothing to do with John.

And it bothers me when people claim that all is hunky dory. This, and this alone, I agree with Titor on... this culture of ours is diseased, maggot infested, rotten, and dying. How long it takes is up to the future.

After all, Rome wasn't built in a day, it won't burn in one.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Read your previous post grim.
You have it backwards. People seem to NEED Titor to be true! I mean come on, this thread is over 100 pages long. Perpetuated by people who insist Titor is real. Despite the false predictions and obvious rips off of other works for fiction.
And if you had been in this thread from the begining you would know there have been times where I didn't post for weeks on end.
This thread (and the 9/11 threads) just tickles that part of my brain that loves studying psychology. It's amazing how many people need for there to be a conspiricy in something and those who get excited when bad things happen and anxiosly anticipate the next bad thing. It's quite interesting.

iunderstood, i will not deny some may feel the need for it to be true, they are equally pitiful in my eyes. just wait it out, if your right which i hope you are you will have the last laugh in this thread, just be patient.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
America is waging a war. A very serious war. A war against terror. This is no joke.
Dick Cheney: "Either we're serious about fighting the war on terror or we're not."
Nobody knows when or if this “war on terror” will end.

America is in wartime. In wartime other rules prevail, military rules.
Ask any American Military Commander if we are in a situation of war or not.
They know the rules.

The enemy in this new war is the “enemy combatant terrorist” foreign and/or domestic without discrimination!
Detention of enemy combatants are happening in a state of war. The “war on terror.”
November 10, 2005 the Senate voted to end 'habeas corpus' for detainees.
With a writ of habeas corpus (a judicial mandate ordering an inmate to be brought to the court) it can be determined whether or not this person is imprisoned lawfully and whether or not he should be released from custody.

The “war on terror” comes with power. Unreviewable executive power.
This power risks abuse for political purposes, undermines civil liberties and is anti-democratic. Anti-democratic?
Yes, because this power can and will be used and abused because America is in a state of war.

In this year new weapons will be used on “enemy combatant terrorists” -- how could Joe Titor know this?

Are there plans for “globalisation” and what role is the reformed United Nations going to play in it?
What is happening with “Mother Nature?” Are they all in a hurry?
How angry and desperate will Russia get when it understands the purposes of their plans?

I still think there are ways to meet and embrace the unknown which could open doors to constructive and progressive thought-provoking discussions.

For instance: can laser beams bend by force of gravity? what kind of message can be discovered in the geometry of the time travel manual picture? how do we explain the strange paranormal-like sensations a variety of individuals -Pamela included- involved in Joe Titor's 'email-experiment' experienced?

UnExpecte

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Did anyone read Bush's statement when he signed McCain's Torture amendment? The "I'm prez, we're at war. I'll Do what I need to" statement.

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join