It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Thin Veil

I was not thinking Titor or the countdown until I logged into BTS at 4 AM to post an intuition and saw the countdown flashing. I came to post about an odd feeling; something erie last night in the poor end of the city. Meditating I could see the same aura iterating through other cities. The same situation playing itself out.

I would be very interested in police reports of murders/shootings/suppressed drunken mobs, etc.

January 1st thunder and lightening... hail predicted, must log off.

Oracle

[edit on 1-1-2006 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Just to clerify the 2008 thing...

Titor's quote:

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004.

He also mentions 2008 being the time in which the war will have spread across the nation.

So Titor does not say that no one will realize we're in a civil war until 2008. 2008 is the time in which they realize what the now 4 year war is all about and realize there's no stopping it. This is their new life.
If it's been spreading and getting worse for 4 years, you'd have to be a fool or living in an enclosed box with no access to any information at all to not realize you're country's in a civil war.

To all those trying to push the date to 2008...............why? Titor in his quote about 2008 tells us when the war is supposed to start.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I was expecting more of a fight from the titorettes. I'm actually kinda disappointed

I think the countdown clock was the straw that broke their backs

so whats next ? the anti-christ ?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
[Titor's quote:

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004.

He also mentions 2008 being the time in which the war will have spread across the nation.

So Titor does not say that no one will realize we're in a civil war until 2008. 2008 is the time in which they realize what the now 4 year war is all about and realize there's no stopping it. This is their new life.
If it's been spreading and getting worse for 4 years, you'd have to be a fool or living in an enclosed box with no access to any information at all to not realize you're country's in a civil war.

To all those trying to push the date to 2008...............why? Titor in his quote about 2008 tells us when the war is supposed to start.

Despite you quoting something with Titor DID say, you have put a LOT of words in his mouth that he NEVER said. He NEVER said that the civil war began in open conflict, people killing eachother, fighting in the streets. No, that would happen POST 2008 according to how he described the whole situation.

Go back and read, please. Either that or you supply an EXACT quote where Titor said that the civil war that begins in 2004 breaks out into physical violence and killing BEFORE 2008. A civil war doesn't have to be bloody. It generally isn't, initially... it is when politics and propoganda fail that civil war turns into killing.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrystalSword
Go back and read, please. Either that or you supply an EXACT quote where Titor said that the civil war that begins in 2004 breaks out into physical violence and killing BEFORE 2008. A civil war doesn't have to be bloody. It generally isn't, initially... it is when politics and propoganda fail that civil war turns into killing.

For a man to proclaim that he is from the future, knowing when such and such will happen, he should likewise know the exact date for an American Civil War2, not give some grand 4 year time scale for such to possibly take place, wouldn't you think? So basically, for a man from the future, he is covering his butt or perhaps, Titor is a hoax and not from the future? The irony of this all.....Titor: phone home.

seekerof

[edit on 2-1-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   

[Titor's quote:

Despite you quoting something with Titor DID say, you have put a LOT of words in his mouth that he NEVER said. He NEVER said that the civil war began in open conflict, people killing eachother, fighting in the streets. No, that would happen POST 2008 according to how he described the whole situation.

dude, you are 102 pages late to this party. go back and read the 102 pages, then spout off

newb

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

For a man to proclaim that he is from the future, knowing when such and such will happen, he should likewise know the exact date for an American Civil War2, not give some grand 4 year time scale for such to possibly take place, wouldn't you think? So basically, for a man from the future, he is covering his butt or perhaps, Titor is a hoax and not from the future? The irony of this all.....Titor: phone home.
[edit on 2-1-2006 by Seekerof]

Should He? He also claimed he didn't care if the war happened so much, as it was more of a solution to a serious problem with society.

Not to mention during his physics discussions he explained that under MWT, that 2% can account for a lot of minor things, such as what exactly sets it off. If you carry it to a logical extreme, a 2% different four years ago would result in a larger percentage difference further down the line.

Really, whether he's true or not isn't an issue. It's an issue for people who NEED him to be a hoax. I don't see what is so wrong about someone trying to wake us up out of a stupor where we sluggishly give away our inaliable god given rights.

Or is it that some people need resolution THAT BADLY?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
dude, you are 102 pages late to this party. go back and read the 102 pages, then spout off
newb

LOLWTFBBQ11!!kk1!keke!

Hey, "Dewd", I've read most of the pages. I, however, am denying ignorance. You cannot prove something by lack of evidence. I am not claiming Titor is correct, that he was a time traveller, or that he was accurately prophecying the future.

I am, however, claiming that you people who claim to be skeptics and rationalists only pick what makes you more comfortable. Is it the resolution of Titor that you want? You just want it to all be OVER? You don't care if he's real or not? If you didn't care, you wouldn't bother wasting the space and the time to respond.

It would be a waste of breath, a waste of words.

So, you either do care, but you want to be right about him being a hoax... or you do care, and you are scared he might not be. Either that, or you just enjoy pissing other people off. Frankly, I don't care about the topic that much. I do tend to find myself lacking enjoyment when people make personal attacks on people rather than trying to actually discuss the freaking topic.

You aren't discussing, you are pointing and laughing like a punk and somehow you feel you have a POINT in doing so? Honestly, what is the point of your responses? You say nothing meaningful that I have seen specifically in this sort of discussion. People need to stop making fun of people that believe something ludicrous, or do you need that to make you feel better about yourself?

All the comments and questions are mere speculation. All I can say is I do not like how you respond to people, because you aren't trying to discuss with them as much as just slam them for being "Stoopid" and thinking something that should be "Like, soooo obviously dumb, yaknow?"

I will repeat this again, in case you still haven't read the actual logs of Titor's discussions; A civil war does not require blood initially, and it doesn't have to require it at all. What is considered a civil war in the future might just seem like discontent feelings to us concurrently. Titor claimed that his predicted war would not be "OBVIOUS" to everyone until 2008. He never claimed that there would be "Killing in the streets", he never claimed there would be "People shooting eachother" during that time period. He never claimed that there would be a huge influx of Tazer deaths, he never specifically described what he personally defined as a "Waco Type" event.

A lot of the people on the Titor side are speculating... which is a good thing if you are trying to prevent something that might be altogether untrue from happening anyways. It's personal responsibility, looking at the patterns of what is going on, and it's better than sitting back and assuming all is right with the world.

Does it mean they are right? No. But you need to learn the difference between what the SOURCE said and what people SPECULATING ABOUT THE SOURCE said.

I am still waiting for some sort of direct quote that stands alone without your explanation of how it proves Titor a hoax.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I am still waiting for some sort of direct quote that stands alone without your explanation of how it proves Titor a hoax.

This should cover it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Dear Time Travellers,

STOP altering our history before we have the opportunity to experience it. By taking these experiences from us you are denying us the opportunity to learn from them. And since we have been denied the opportunity to learn from these experiences, how the hell did you manage to learn from expereinces that you ensured never happened?

Stop fractionalizing and phiing time. We are trying to put it back together and you are in the habit of contributing to the division of the original paradigm exponentially dividing all existance and all consciousness. This is about enough. At some point we will decide to fire you.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
maybe john changed our time when he traveled back in time from his time.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

This should cover it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Concerning the picture, I am unsure as to if that particular photo was initially contributed by Titor. Assuming it is, I've read countless threads debunking it as a photoshopped image. What I find interesting is they use theoretical physics concrning blackholes to do it (Primarily), when we don't have absolute knowledge that blackholes behave in a "CERTAIN" way.

And, as I have been repeatedly saying in various threads concerning the civil war prediction, are you able to tell me what Titor considered "Civil War"? Can you tell me his definition as well as the definition of what he considered "Waco type events"?

and in response to the most recent poster, German Researcher, that is exactly what I was referring to in another post of mine. a 2% difference ratio would increase exponentially as time moved forward. Either that, or Titor was claiming that things would end up 2% different in 2036, however, I feel that is hard for him to say definitively, so I am assuming and going with the first term of 2% differentiation. This means that for all we know, that 2% different in 2000 could be a 12% difference in 2036.

And, taking a step back, still no proof that Titor was authentic. Only wild speculation as to his words and meaning.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by German Researcher

No promise that his name would even be John Titor anymore, maybe his parents heard of him, and now named thier son "Elroy", or "Mainerd"?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Incorrect. If one is to assume he was not lying, he said he was about 6 years old in 2000, you can't very well change a 6 year old's name.

Also, concerning the laser beam being hoaxed...

The primary flaw with the laser beam theory is that the consistency of the beam diffuses over long distances to a non-visible status as the photons scatter. This is current laser beam technology available to the public.

It is unknown if there is a consistent laser beam not available to the public that can operate as a visible beam from one point to the next.

However, another speculative possibility is that the Photons were slowed down due to the interaction with the gravitational field, making the stream of light more visible as it bends. It has been proven in laboratories that you can slow light down to such a degree that it becomes a visible beam of movement.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by German Researcher

Sometimes I wonder if the people posting on this thread now just came on and started rambling on and on about nothing without even reading the thread or the JT archive. Posts like this really depress me.

-Chris

[edit on 1/2/2006 by Legend]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Incorrect. If one is to assume he was not lying, he said he was about 6 years old in 2000, you can't very well change a 6 year old's name.

Also, concerning the laser beam being hoaxed...

The primary flaw with the laser beam theory is that the consistency of the beam diffuses over long distances to a non-visible status as the photons scatter. This is current laser beam technology available to the public.

It is unknown if there is a consistent laser beam not available to the public that can operate as a visible beam from one point to the next.

However, another speculative possibility is that the Photons were slowed down due to the interaction with the gravitational field, making the stream of light more visible as it bends. It has been proven in laboratories that you can slow light down to such a degree that it becomes a visible beam of movement.

lets think about that picture. The TTD is in the delorean, right ? And the laser in in the hands of mcfly, and he is inside the car. the beam travels from inside the car to outside the car.

so

why isn't the car, or pasenger effected by the incredible forces of gravity being exerted by the TTD ?

because its a hoax !

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
you know what, there i was, anticipating that i'd get to use my killer ninja skills in some suburban combat, and now i just get a big let down. i dressed up in black for nothing.

all letdowns aside. why is everyone in a big rush to say, look civil war just like that future guy predicted?

why can't we just let things happen naturally?
according to the t man himself, things get better. though, if he was telling the truth, the future civil war seems like a south rising again scenario (don't know if i've posted that theory already/too lazy to look) in which we get less united and more state focused. if it was real, it seemed like he was holding back something. anyone else get that feeling? like he wasn't telling us a deep dark secret about the future semi-utopia spawned from this war?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
lets think about that picture. The TTD is in the delorean, right ? And the laser in in the hands of mcfly, and he is inside the car. the beam travels from inside the car to outside the car.

so

why isn't the car, or pasenger effected by the incredible forces of gravity being exerted by the TTD ?

because its a hoax !

I doubt you are a physicist or that you have timetravelled, as I certainly have not.

Perhaps when caught within the field of temporal displacement, the resident gravitic effect causes a bending of light around the displaced object; this would make a good deal of sense, particularly in a situation as claimed by Titor.

Also, he wasn't aiming the beam at the black hole, he was aiming it out of the field of effect. Think about this... if in some way the car and its occupants are anchored to a portion of space/time, it would cause a bending of light as dictated by our understanding of immense gravitic energy.

Which would have less to do with the smoke of the Cigar and more to do with gravity in and of itself.

Care to rebutt why that isn't possible?

Or just want to claim "He's a hoax!" again? Either way, I could care less. I merely enjoy responding.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I've not been really checking up on Titor for a while, but I have once in a while peeked in at Alex Jones site, and I was quite alarmed to read some of the stuff happening in some American states right now. At the same time, apart from the Hurricane Katrina episode, nothing very significant has happened that indicates a civil war or that a civil war is nascent.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I've not been really checking up on Titor for a while, but I have once in a while peeked in at Alex Jones site, and I was quite alarmed to read some of the stuff happening in some American states right now.

Now this goes for everyone. Please, please, please, please, PLEASE take anything and everything on any Alex Jones site with a grain of salt. I mean if you want to believe all the anti government propaganda then by all means go ahead! Many do already. I'll pity you, but hey, you're free to do whatever you want. I just pray that one day you (and many others) will actually visit the US and see that the garbage on his sites is in no way shape or form a representation of the US.

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join