It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Does this news fit into the Titor predictions?

Trolling = Illegal?

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Enrikez]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
No it dosen't. It just protects people from being harrassed online. They are trying to prevent the online version of "Verbal Assault".

I'm suprised how long this thread when on. I leave ATS for two months and this is still on my recently replied page. But since 2006 has come and no evidence of anything even close to a civil war occuring has happened my only conclusion is that Titor is a fraud.

GoldEagle

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enrikez

Trolling = Illegal?

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Enrikez]

Yes, it has everything to do with John Titor.

I believe he said we would sit by and apathetically allow ourselves our Constitution to be robbed away from us. If John Titor would be his real name and he would be posting his messages under the name Joe Titro, with this new signed prohibition by G.W. Bush, our friend could find himself in very deep trouble in the future. Without a doubt someone will be very ‘annoyed’ by his messages. That will be enough to make his action a crime.

The fact that this script is a possibility should be alarming enough. Yet the Government comes that one stop closer in closing the web around the average Joe and John Doe. It’s yet another violation of our precious privacy and personal freedom of speech. Another evil bite into the once respected Bill of Rights. It would flatter the President if he would take the last written words of this item serious. Though you must not build your hopes too high.

(quote) Bush has the chance to show his respect for what he calls Americans' personal freedoms. Now we'll see if the president rises to the occasion. (end quote)

Don't be surprised that in the near future more far-reaching violations of our laws will rapidly follow up on eachother, as according to John Titor by 2008 everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in would be over.

UnExpecte

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Do anyone still believe that the US will not attack Iran? If anyone does, he's a fool.

[edit on 16-1-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I still beleive regardless of whether Titor was real or a fraud we are on the quick path to civil unrest at best, more likely leading to civil war.

Our leaders continue to pander to those who would give them money or who would promise them power past their office.

They continually erode our freedoms ever so slowly as to hide it from the majority of our population.

All the while instigating and engineering war after war for nothing more then profit. There are many places around the world which are threats to us, to democracy, to human rights, to freedom. It has been many years since we fought a war where profit was not the deciding factor.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
The biggest threat to the world peace and democracy is the Bush's administration. They are doing what they want where they want when they want. This is a pseudo-democracy... they want to bring democracy to other countries when he can't even give it to his own people... how sad...

When will the American People will wake up and arise in front of those facists and against democracy?

They(the US government, NSA, CIA, FBI and who know who else) are threatening, if not already destroyed, the american way and constitution. They are threatening a lot of innocent people and the world peace.

WAKE UP OR YOU'LL EAT SOMETHING BIG! Wake up for you're own good and the one of you're childrens.

[edit on 16-1-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Do anyone still believe that the US will not attack Iran? If anyone does, he's a fool.

Did you take the time to read what I said or are you just posting out of ignorance yet again?

The biggest threat to the world peace and democracy is the Bush's administration. They are doing what they want where they want when they want. This is a pseudo-democracy... they want to bring democracy to other countries when he can't even give it to his own people... how sad...

Besides Iraq, what are these "other countries" (plural so I'm guessing it's more than one) you're talking about?
As far as democracy here, we've never had a true decomcracy.
America is officially a constitutional repuplic.

When will the American People will wake up and arise in front of those facists and against democracy?

Why would the American or any people rise up against democracy?? What kind of government do you think we should have!?

They(the US government, NSA, CIA, FBI and who know who else) are threatening, if not already destroyed, the american way and constitution. They are threatening a lot of innocent people and the world peace.

What is this "world peace" people keep talking about? I've looked in history books and I can't seem to find it during any time period in world history. Seems in fact that things were worse before America came into exsistence or became a superpower (several millenia of wars and conflicts including two world wars). So what's this talk about us threatening world peace? You give America too much credit.

Xerrog:

I still beleive regardless of whether Titor was real or a fraud we are on the quick path to civil unrest at best, more likely leading to civil war.

So, who's going to be doing the fighting in this civil war?
And do you think all the civil unrest and the civil war will make things better for the American people or worse?
If you think it's bad now without any civil unrest, how do you think it's going to be with it going on?

All the while instigating and engineering war after war for nothing more then profit.

Us going after Al Q in Afghanistan had the full support of just about every single nation on earth.
And we are hardly making any profits in Iraq.
Can't think of any other wars we're currently engaged in

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
we dont profit no your right there. the few in big business profit. so yes there are people profiting off this war, just not most of us. thats how it always is though:
"Of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally, the common people don't want war: neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship... Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger." ~ Nazi leader, Hermann Goering

interesting isnt it, considering thats what our government is doing now. makes us believe we are constantly under attack by terrorists and calls those that dont want to fight unpatriotic and putting us in danger. sucks how a nazi leader can say something about his group that relates so closely to our government now.

i felt i needed to post that quote because how much it related to our government in my eyes, thats all back into the shadows till the olympic games.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
je*sus chr*st, would you guys give this titor sh*t a rest already........

some guy pretending to be from the future fooled you all... there isn't going to be a civil war, he didn't have a time machine.....drop it already.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Why would the American or any people rise up against democracy?? What kind of government do you think we should have!?

Matisyahu:

"This song is also coming from the psalms of king david,
at that time we could have a real understanding of a king,
for us we don't know so much whats a kingdom or a king,
we live in a world of fragmentation
where the majority of the people don't appreciate
or care about so much the person thats running things,
at that time the king was the people, the king was the people,
meaning that all the people were a part of the king,
the king loved the people with his whole heart he would do anything for them,
he was not just a politician,
he was a warrior, a general on the front lines,
he would die for his people,
he was a singer, a writer, a poet, you know, a real person."

I hold my sword high for the righteous King. The masses are the UNTRUTH; easily swayed by propoganda. I say down with "democracy" and its corporate red-tie republic.

So, who's going to be doing the fighting in this civil war?

Every self interested greedy American that feels his little postage stamp of a life is being stepped on WILL RISE.

And do you think all the civil unrest and the civil war will make things better for the American people or worse?

Most will die. Those that remain will hold reverent appreciation for the holy land, the holy water, the light of God.

If you think it's bad now without any civil unrest, how do you think it's going to be with it going on?

Sometimes you need to completely gut out an old condemned building, down to its framing and bare wood floor, before you can begin remodeling. It gets dirty and dusty for a while... but in the end you transform a wretched hole, where used condoms and feces are found on the floor, into a place where children can be raised in good conscience.

And we are hardly making any profits in Iraq.

We... as a nation... are "hardly making any profits in Iraq." Those who have orchestrated this and every other corporate war in the past 50 years are making a killing.

Originally posted by Enrikez

Trolling = Illegal?

Originally posted by GoldEagle
No it dosen't. It just protects people from being harrassed online.

Note... when we discuss "people" we also include "corporations" as a corporation is entitled to the same rights. Watch what happens as people begin to be jailed for hosting "walmartsucks dot com". No better ground for revolt than oppression of free speech.

Sri Oracle

[edit on 17-1-2006 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
"Quotes" posted by WaVe RyDa REPLIES by zappafan

"....No my sad little friends, your great shinning beacon of civilisation just lays back and lets every two bit shiester scum sucking fascist oops patriotic politician walk over it until the cows come home as you chant groupthink-like 'We're number one...we're number one'."

REPLY: So.... are you amongst those who "feel" that all cultures are equal?

".... So come on America...get out in that car and help us melt the ice caps down..."

REPLY: Not happening.

".... just help us raise the sea level"

REPLY: Well..... if the oceans do rise (not happening), and we lose FloriDUH, New York and California.... I'm still trying to figure out what the downside to that would be.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrystalSword
I do not argue that Titor is true or false... but I am afraid of what has become of my country. It scares me what eveyone is LETTING happen... and that has nothing to do with John.

This, and this alone, I agree with Titor on... this culture of ours is diseased, maggot infested, rotten, and dying. How long it takes is up to the future.

After all, Rome wasn't built in a day, it won't burn in one.

A good friend of mine is a large animal veteranarian. She always comes to me telling crazy stories of huge wounds or how she was up to her elbow in a sick cow's...

Anyway... the other day she tells me this story about a goat. Apparently the goat trouble passing a stone. "Goats have this propeller thing on the tip of their penis that lets them spray their belly with their urine so they can mark themselves." Yummy... anyway, when she had arrived the tip of the penis was black and rotten. The stone had been lodged there for a while and the animals eyes were turning yellow for need to pee. With a smile and without second though, "I Lorraina Bobbitted him"
Immediately he peed all over the place. "...prolly woulda died had he gone another day or two."

Next week the goat had fully recovered and was goatin' around in the pasture with the other goats.

Though... he could have died in recovery, he wasn't able to mark territory so well anymore... and lost the tip of his pleasure center.

My point... with a properly executed slice, a dying Babylon can be severed in a week. Life may not be so fun... many will lose personal territory... but those that survive will be able to pee freely again. Jah people will quickly appreciate the removal of the cancer, even before the bleeding stops.

Until that catastrophism occurs however,
we must wean ourselves from the corporate grid-tit
if we, as individuals, have hopes to survive the collapse of corporate-industrialism.

This means growing your own food,
harvesting your own energy,
and dealing with your own waste.

If you have not embraced such measures actively,
there is a good chance you will be caught in the crossfire
of the impending collapse of globalism.

Take that to the grave as a warning.

Nearly free,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I was just the official 100,000th viewer of this thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zappafan1
Well..... if the oceans do rise (not happening),

Consider this:

1) Glaciers are retreating up mountains everywhere and huge ice chunks are falling off at the poles at unprecedented rates, because things are warming up globally. I think most of us recognize this as fact... some say its natural...some say man made... whatever... its happening.

2) isostasy Yes... the poles melting may add water to the oceans... yes, the west antartic ice sheet may fall off and raise sea level 10 meters.... but... NO MATTER WHAT, every action has an equal an opposite reaction... when the poles melt, the isostatic response is for the land beneath to RISE... so not only is more water in the ocean... but now the floor of the ocean is bulged out at the poles where heavy chunks of ice just cracked off... global flood. A catastrophism that builds over time... and happens the day the right ice sheet cracks off. Every day it melts faster. Each year it is retreating further. One day soon the bubble will pop.

Sorry to get off subject,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I was just the official 100,000th viewer of this thread.

Congrats!!!

And sri....um....
You're starting to scare me...
Your story about the goat penis was weird, completely irrelevant, and unless your "friend" is an animal doctor, it's pretty unbelieveable.
So, why did you feel the need to share that with us!? I'm trying to eat here!

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
john titor's prediction is wrong but maybe by only a year or two ? according to a lot of posts in this thread it would not surprise many people. if civil war were to come. there are a lot of unhappy people here regarding the future of the u.s.a and the way it is being driven by your politicians. I DON'T THINK THERE WILL BE AN UPRISING BECAUSE I DON'T THINK ENOUGH OF YOU GUYS COULD ORGANISE YOURSELVES.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
john titor was obviously a fraud and no civil has started

[edit on 19-1-2006 by noobius0ne]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
unless your "friend" is an animal doctor, it's pretty unbelieveable.
So, why did you feel the need to share that with us!? I'm trying to eat here!

Yeah... sorry... she's a large animal vet... I thought I mentioned that.

Anyway... to illustrate the point that sometimes you need to just cut off what is rotten and the rest of the goat/nation will go on just fine... even if that rotten thing is the tip of your penis; or the growing global addiction to convenience.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Come read why I think John Titor was telling the truth and why the Civil War never happened......but is the alternative much worse?!??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hooray! 1 year on ATS today!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Osama Bin Laden

- apparently alive and kicking -
www.nydailynews.com...
abcnews.go.com...

(quote)
"The operations are under preparation and you will see them in your houses as soon as they are complete," Bin Laden said in a new audiotape yesterday. Bin Laden's threats were coupled with a truce offer: He said he'll halt his homicidal plotting if and only if the U.S. pulls its troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan and leaves the two in the hands of militant Islamists. If not, he vowed "revenge as it was on Sept. 11," making reference to the 2001 attacks in New York and Washington.
(end quote)

Security is being stepped up across the country though the city remains at alert level orange, where it has been since the 9/11 attacks.

But for how long?

(quote John Titor)
From the age of 8 to 12, (2006-2010) we lived away from the cities and spent most of our time in a farm community with other families avoiding conflict with the federal police and National Guard. By that time, it was pretty clear that we were not going back to what we had and the division between the "cities" and the "country" was well defined.
(end quote John Titor)

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join