It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just tweeted about his "great and unmatched wisdom" while threatening Turkey

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
kinda dumb, silly thing to say. have a chuckle at it. dont go off the rails, but we know this will be never ending proof of him not being fit for his duty......for a couple of days....and then, zzzzzzzzzzz.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: highvein

That's because his wisdom is unmatched.

Please dont just label me as an evil leftist, I NEVER support any politician, do you honestly belive that or just really like social media point scoring?

Good question. I will indulge you with an answer.

Do I believe that Trump has unmatched wisdom.
No.
I do believe that Trump's wisdom is unmatched by his political enemies, or he would have certainly been found guilty with all the political investigations that have been thrown at him.

So no. I don't believe Trump has unmatched wisdom. I use it because I think it is funny. I have always enjoyed Trumps humor.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Let's be clear here. This isn't just about the Kurds. This is a message to anyone in the world that the US asks to ally with us in the future. They can look back to this incident and know that America does not have any problems abandoning their allies.

This will have grave effects on our country for years to come. All because people like you are so far up Trumps rear that you can't see clearly.

Here is a tweet from Lindsey Graham:

This decision to abandon our Kurdish allies and turn Syria over to Russia, Iran, & Turkey will put every radical Islamist on steroids. Shot in the arm to the bad guys. Devastating for the good guys.

LINK

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Well in that case, looks like Hillary and Obama's wisdom is unmatched by Trump seeing as they are still fat and happy and living outside a jail cell. 🀣

Wait, let me guess, that logic only applies when it comes to Trump. Right? πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
kinda dumb, silly thing to say. have a chuckle at it. dont go off the rails, but we know this will be never ending proof of him not being fit for his duty......for a couple of days....and then, zzzzzzzzzzz.

How do they say it? "A pilot that's unfit can be relieved of combat duty. But, if he/she says they're unfit, that proves they are fit"?

Trump is unfit for "combat". He can't say it, but we can.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

That is one "out there" tweet, I guess we should all bow down before his mightiness.

I have to remind myself sometimes that this is the President of the United States , this is one of those times.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

He's going to be just fine because his handlers have gotten everything they want from him so far.

Could you get me a list of his handlers? I would be interested in seeing one. With proof of course.

The establishment getting extra lobbying money to get even deeper into the pockets of our "representatives"? Check.

I know. I heard that is what Joe Biden was up to in Ukraine. But he is a political enemy so that makes it ok? Why are you writing the word check?

Division and hate like never before? Check.

Oh now I know, your making a daily do list.

I'm sure I could list more but those are the big ones.

With proof and links would be great.

Your idolatry is noted and filmed away.

Filmed? What kind of movies do you make?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

No problems and thank you so much for being civil, its a lost art these days

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

This doesn't make him look like a strong leader, it makes him look like a child having a tantrum.

This Trollz it a great concern to many. To me at least this demonstrates who Trump really is. He did not say '' by the worlds standards'', or by ''US standards'' or Christian standards, he say My standards. In his great and unmatched wisdom.

And he did not say, the US will destroy your economy, he said ''I will'' destroy your economy.

I don't think that this was just a '' tantrum''. I think this is the full blown example of who Trump really is. A megalomaniac.
And in his over inflated sense of himself he seems to be losing the thin ability to hide it.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Deflecting to Joe Biden? I guess he's the new Hillary and Obama these days. πŸ˜‚

Keep living in denial. The media is so far in your head there's no hope of ever digging them out. They've performed some pretty remarkable reverse psychology on you.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

What if Trump is laughing at us all?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

That's probably the case, he and his handlers that is.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

He has lost it, and is screeching REEEEEEEEEEE into the wind...

Though to many that will sound like the fount of wisdom itself.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gorgonite

Let's be clear here. This isn't just about the Kurds. This is a message to anyone in the world that the US asks to ally with us in the future. They can look back to this incident and know that America does not have any problems abandoning their allies.

How did we abandon the Kurds if we defeated their enemy ISIS? That is the opposite of abandon.

This will have grave effects on our country for years to come. All because people like you are so far up Trumps rear that you can't see clearly.

You sound like a Warhawk. McCain style.

Here is a tweet from Lindsey Graham:

He was a big fan of McCain also. Doesn't surprise me. The left don't want our military to come home because they now realize why they shouldn't have taken a BAMN stance.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

He does say incredibly stupid things. Remember when we used to hear stuff like that from GWB or Biden, and we'd all laugh at them? I do, and so does Pepperidge Farms.

Now it seems that it just incites people to hate each other more. Can't blame that on Trump....unless he has the puppet strings of 300mil people. That blame falls squarely on the kool aid drinking public who starts looking for complaints/defenses rather than just enjoying the hilarity.

Its a different (and confusing) world now.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
At least he said "I".

In all his recent speeches he has only been referring to himself in the third person, most often adding in the title and capitalizing both. Such as this example:

β€œThe Radical Left Democrats have failed on all fronts, so now they are pushing local New York City and State Democrat prosecutors to go get President Trump,” Trump, a Republican, tweeted after Marrero’s decision. β€œA thing like this has never happened to any President before. Not even close!”

He's referring to a federal judge rebuffing his attempt to put a hold on tax returns, calling the attempt to do so "repugnant".

So, not bad, we know he's in meltdown but it will not be a complete and full meltdown as long as we hear an "I" or a "me" every once in a while. Once he ONLY refers to himself in third person...

edit on 7-10-2019 by Oraculi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Trolling with accusations of deflection. Free

Trolling with facts. Priceless.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

This doesn't make him look like a strong leader, it makes him look like a child having a tantrum.

This Trollz it a great concern to many. To me at least this demonstrates who Trump really is. He did not say '' by the worlds standards'', or by ''US standards'' or Christian standards, he say My standards. In his great and unmatched wisdom.

And he did not say, the US will destroy your economy, he said ''I will'' destroy your economy.

I don't think that this was just a '' tantrum''. I think this is the full blown example of who Trump really is. A megalomaniac.
And in his over inflated sense of himself he seems to be losing the thin ability to hide it.

This.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

It's amazing how some hold up ''trollism'' as a fine and honorable standard for leadership. As well, that comment about ''the chosen one'' well have you seen any of the stuff coming out of parts of the fundamental religious groups? That is how they see him and that is where he heard it. These groups are deep state in that they have ties across the country with politicians and large congregations of voters who belief this stuff as well. I for one do not find any of this comic.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Yes, it is a fact that he sold terrorists weapons and gave the establishment a trillion dollars on a silver platter. Glad to see you have come to your senses. 🀣

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join