It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just tweeted about his "great and unmatched wisdom" while threatening Turkey

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yeah right. And you probably believe wrestlers actually hate each other too, don't you? 🤣

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yeah right. And you probably believe wrestlers actually hate each other too, don't you? 🤣

Believe it or not I had some friends growing up who did - I rotflmao at them more than once for that.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I find it odd that a president feels the need to call himself "the chosen one" "stable genius" and now "great and unmatched wisdom"....

remindes me of the little dork in highschool that was always bragging about how fast his ford falcon was and how many cheerleaders he was bangin. Pathetic actually....

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
He is a very stable genius though a reply to: trollz

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

So you understand why I laugh at those who have bought into the current charade then. Good to know.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
We are only there to keep Russia freaked out, while keeping the me bottled up. Oh, and selling arms. Thing is, its getting too expensive and its breaking our stuff. MC rates are miserable.

Thing is i dont think the us will ever try to make peace as we fear china or russia taking over. Its all a stupid mess that wont end well one day.

a reply to: UKTruth

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: highvein

Why are you asking such irrelevant questions? 🤣

Because it sounded as if you wanted to talk about thing that don't matter.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Absolutely the most conceited person on the planet, with zero reasons to be conceited. Embarrassing.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

No, you just have nothing to come back with, that's all. 🤣

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Good on him.

I'll wait for the count on 'how many heads exploded' tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   

You ride a horse named trigger, hi hooo, away!!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic
Hes a troll. And hes a good one.

I believe this is just for his own amusement. Im amused as well.

It is... he pushes the big red button, and the whole left world blows up.. haha

and the best part? They can't even tell... awesome time we live it, when you ignore the reality of it all.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

t is... he pushes the big red button, and the whole left world blows up.. haha

So, just #ing around.
Good pastime for the president of the US. Trolling.
Leader of the free world. Not so much. Leader of Trump world.

Bitchin.

edit on 10/8/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Trump seems to be throwing our allies, the Kurds, under the Trump bus. Like he has done to everyone who works with him.

I don't think any other allies will be lining up to help the US after this, as long as Trump is in office.

Oh well, it will all be solved by the impeachment, and pretty quickly too.

God bless our American Constitution, which had the foresight to give us a way to remove unfit presidents.

If you're an ally and you live in a perpetual tribal conflict that has no end and no merit, then why would you expect someone to stand by you?

And, well, if the US ever faces a threat that warrants involvement of other allies, will the Kurds be prepared to fly soldiers over to whatever country necessary in order to sacrifice themselves in a never ending conflict that has no end and no merit, also?

Throw them under the bus? That bus was already driving. Do you remember Saddam, at all?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

It's hard to imagine what would qualify as "off limits" by Trump's unmatched wisdom. I mean, he protected the Saudi guy who had a journalist chopped up, he's silent of China's aggression against the Hong Kong protesters, and the human rights violations of certain religious factions within their borders, or North Korea's human right's violations.

I guess anything that adversely affects is political outlook.

It’s nice having a president that looks out for American interests first and puts everyone else’s on the back burner.

Betraying allies isn't good for national security, no matter how you try to frame it.

Who did he betray?

He betrayed the ME by sending all of his storm troopers over there to massacre all the innocent middle eastern folk, to which they respond with terrorist attacks on western nations, to which the left say "Don't blame them, look what trump did." and then he betrayed them by saying "Ok, we're out." by claiming he's now left them to the terrorists who started it all.

Who knows.. but orange man bad, and reeeee the people, one notion under a false flag, et al... ad nauseum..

edit on 8-10-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

t is... he pushes the big red button, and the whole left world blows up.. haha

So, just #ing around.
Good pastime for the president of the US. Trolling.
Leader of the free world. Not so much. Leader of Trump world.

Bitchin.

Yep, he brought his own ball to the game. Gotta love it, I think. And still gets the damn job done.

Not to bad for a leader, to be able to show his opponents up for the easily manipulated lot they are, and doing so using their own their preferred method of communication.

BTW, Never seen you swear

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Gotta love it, I think.

I disagree.
But then, I'm not a conspiracy nut.

"Bitchin" is not swearing.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

It's hard to imagine what would qualify as "off limits" by Trump's unmatched wisdom. I mean, he protected the Saudi guy who had a journalist chopped up, he's silent of China's aggression against the Hong Kong protesters, and the human rights violations of certain religious factions within their borders, or North Korea's human right's violations.

I guess anything that adversely affects is political outlook.

It’s nice having a president that looks out for American interests first and puts everyone else’s on the back burner.

Betraying allies isn't good for national security, no matter how you try to frame it.

Who did he betray?

The Kurds.

You know, the people who fought alongside us to defeat ISIS in exchange for protection.

Thats who.

Is ISIS still their biggest concern?

Come on people... Do you want US troops in the ME indefinitely, or is there a time to withdraw and after having given so much, leave people to stand on their own ground?

And lets not forget, it's not just US troops.

Lets just invade the entire world, that way we can always protect everyone....

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Do you want US troops in the ME indefinitely, or is there a time to withdraw and after having given so much, leave people to stand on their own ground?

We have troops in many places, including Europe.
I think there are good reasons for that.

Do you think we should ignore what happens elsewhere in the world. Do you think we'll be fine behind our great big walls no matter what?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
That's a manipulated video. It's definitely not Trump's voice.
a reply to: Lysergic

It's Fek nooz.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join