It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just tweeted about his "great and unmatched wisdom" while threatening Turkey

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
Trump is completely off the rails over impeachment and is pulling out all stops to deflect and try to own the news cycle.

Tail wagging the dog much?

He might just start a war with (who? Canada?) to get the media off the topic of the inevitable impeachment,

He has lost it, and is screeching REEEEEEEEEEE into the wind...

Pretty sure you lot own the REEEEEEEE monopoly.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: trollz

It's hard to imagine what would qualify as "off limits" by Trump's unmatched wisdom. I mean, he protected the Saudi guy who had a journalist chopped up, he's silent of China's aggression against the Hong Kong protesters, and the human rights violations of certain religious factions within their borders, or North Korea's human right's violations.

I guess anything that adversely affects is political outlook.

It’s nice having a president that looks out for American interests first and puts everyone else’s on the back burner.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It is kind of hard to disagree with him considering the maneuvers of his political opponents.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Trump seems to be throwing our allies, the Kurds, under the Trump bus. Like he has done to everyone who works with him.

I don't think any other allies will be lining up to help the US after this, as long as Trump is in office.

Oh well, it will all be solved by the impeachment, and pretty quickly too.

God bless our American Constitution, which had the foresight to give us a way to remove unfit presidents.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

It's hard to imagine what would qualify as "off limits" by Trump's unmatched wisdom. I mean, he protected the Saudi guy who had a journalist chopped up, he's silent of China's aggression against the Hong Kong protesters, and the human rights violations of certain religious factions within their borders, or North Korea's human right's violations.

It’s nice having a president that looks out for American interests first and puts everyone else’s on the back burner.

Betraying allies isn't good for national security, no matter how you try to frame it.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Betraying allies isn't good for national security, no matter how you try to frame it.

Very disturbing, and not good for the US when Trump threatens another member of NATO.

ETA: I have Fox News on in the background of my office and they just dumped all over Trump. They showed a clip of Lindsey Graham calling out Trump, so it looks like the rep. support is gone.
edit on 7-10-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic
Hes a troll. And hes a good one.

I believe this is just for his own amusement. Im amused as well.

I think he did it for laughs too. Like the "chosen one" comment a few weeks back. It drives the opposition crazy.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Who did he betray?
edit on 7-10-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
He's the chosen one, how could he not have great and unmatched wisdom? He could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose a single supporter. Hell, he's already sold a bunch of terrorists weapons and gave the establishment a huge tax cut and his supporters haven't budged an inch.

🐑🐑🐑

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

If he is making lite of a situation that could cost the lives of thousands of kurdish fighters who helped us fight ISIS. He isn't a troll, he is a horrible person.

There is literally no way to spin this to be positive.

He is saying, "I'm removing my support for the kurds, but if you do anything to them, I'm going to be really angry!".

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Who did he betray?

The Kurds.

You know, the people who fought alongside us to defeat ISIS in exchange for protection.

Thats who.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I think he did it for laughs too. Like the "chosen one" comment a few weeks back. It drives the opposition crazy.

I just don't see how anyone can spin a situation that will cost human lives into a joke.....

What is wrong with you?

link   

He is also speaking about how these countries need to fight their own battles. In his unmatched wisdom his is finally doing what everyone of us have been saying we need to do for how many years now.

link   

Is the White House a psychiatric clinic now?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

I think impeachment will happen by Thanksgiving.

The crime is out in the open.

A now-public whistleblower complaint details reports “from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign county in the 2020 U.S. election.” The complaint describes a July 25 phone call between President Trump and Ukranian President Volodymyr Zelensky during which Trump pressured the Ukranian president to investigate one of Trump’s political rivals. The White House has released a summary of the July 25 call that corroborates the whistleblower’s account. In particular, the call summary indicates that, with Congressional aid for Ukraine on hold, Trump told Zelensky that U.S. support for his country has not always been “reciprocal,” and then asked Zelensky for a “favor”: to work with Trump’s personal attorney, as well as the U.S. Attorney General, to investigate Trump’s potential 2020 rival, Joe Biden. Tweetable quote: These facts not only reflect a startling abuse of executive power; they also unambiguously demonstrate that Trump broke the law by soliciting valuable assistance to his reelection efforts from a foreign government.

campaignlegal.org...

He's not impeached but I am for impeachment. It will smoke out Hunter and Joe. They will have to testify since this all started over their situation.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite

originally posted by: highvein

Who did he betray?

The Kurds.

You know, the people who fought alongside us to defeat ISIS in exchange for protection.

Thats who.

So by helping them defeat their enemy we have betrayed them?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Turkey will do the same thing Lil Kim, is doing. Mock and ignore trump.

time.com...

If trump can't even get lil kim to obey, Turkey won't listen to a clown with "great and unmatched" wisdom..

edit on 7-10-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite

If he is making lite of a situation that could cost the lives of thousands of kurdish fighters who helped us fight ISIS. He isn't a troll, he is a horrible person.

There is literally no way to spin this to be positive.

He is saying, "I'm removing my support for the kurds, but if you do anything to them, I'm going to be really angry!".

Some folks seem to want to watch others suffer, and they get some enjoyment out of it. They like to see poor people hurt, and foreigners killed.

Wonder what went wrong in their lives?

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
He's the chosen one, how could he not have great and unmatched wisdom? He could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose a single supporter. Hell, he's already sold a bunch of terrorists weapons and gave the establishment a huge tax cut and his supporters haven't budged an inch.

🐑🐑🐑

This is the same guy who in his great and unmatched wisdom stared directly at the solar eclipse. I don't think his supporters even believe any of this at this point.

I could be wrong though.

link   
More to this than what the MSM is spinning.

Something has been discovered.

Something involving U.S. "Allies"

Something wicked 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join