It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just tweeted about his "great and unmatched wisdom" while threatening Turkey

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

And he did not say, the US will destroy your economy, he said ''I will'' destroy your economy.

Wouldn't it be him to give the order to do so? Essentially making the "I will" true?

I don't think that this was just a '' tantrum''. I think this is the full blown example of who Trump really is. A megalomaniac.

Maybe. But with his unmatched wisdom how do you stop him?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

This may be so though it may indicate that he has lost any ability to pretend that he is part of any whole, which in would be the conservative movement. He has been pretending all along I think but as the pressure mounts even that facade is evaporating the real dude behind the curtain of civility is proclaiming ''ME"

link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Was it legal? Do our laws allow it to happen? Have former Presidents made such deals? If the answer is yes, then..what is your next hate Trump move?

link   
a reply to: highvein

How did we abandon the Kurds if we defeated their enemy ISIS?

Because the US is stepping aside in Northern Syria and letting Turkey have a go.

US troops began withdrawing from northeast Syria ahead of a Turkish invasion that Kurdish fighters say will overturn the victory over the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or ISIS) armed group.
www.aljazeera.com...

Nice way to treat your allies , the one's who did the hard work defeating ISIS for you.
edit on 7-10-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Obama and Hillary are still free (as is anyone else supposedly part of the "coup"), so with your own logic they have unmatched wisdom as well? Wait, that only applies to Trump and no one else. My baaaaaaad. 🐑🤣

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: underpass61

It's amazing how some hold up ''trollism'' as a fine and honorable standard for leadership. As well, that comment about ''the chosen one'' well have you seen any of the stuff coming out of parts of the fundamental religious groups? That is how they see him and that is where he heard it. These groups are deep state in that they have ties across the country with politicians and large congregations of voters who belief this stuff as well. I for one do not find any of this comic.

Interesting only until you realize those tactics are being employed because there is nothing else to say. There are no facts that can change the current situation, no evidence or information, so trolling is the only avenue.

Personal attacks are the same way. It worked for the first two years, from the president and online, but everyone is so desensitized to the name calling and the hatred, we don't even flinch any more. The president insults someone, or a supporter insults someone online and we just skip over it, it doesn't even raise blood pressure like it did two years ago.

I take trolling and personal attacks as a sign that the debate opponent has admitted they lost and have nothing of value to add from that point on. It's time to shake hands and move on.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

That's exactly the point though, past presidents have done the exact same thing, yet Trump is "different"?

Yeah, keep telling yourself that blatant lie. The media has thoroughly convinced you of it. 🤣🐑
edit on 10/7/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

edit on 31America/ChicagoMon, 07 Oct 2019 13:11:28 -0500Mon, 07 Oct 2019 13:11:28 -050019102019-10-07T13:11:28-05:00100000011 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I just went to look at his tweets about military involvement....but I only got as far as the unmatched wisdom bit.....

Maybe I'll try again later.

CX.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be him to give the order to do so? Essentially making the "I will" true?

Yes, but that came after the first part, making it all about him, and not the nation. That wisdom claim set the standard for all that followed.

Maybe. But with his unmatched wisdom how do you stop him?

Some say impeachment. I say vote him out in 2020. Some I am sure say that he is so fragile that he will crack and turn into a pile of gibbering jello. Some say pressure him and he will announce that he has done all that is humanly possible from that position of power as president and that he will not seek re-election in 2020 but rather head off into the world of media and set up his own major news outlet from which he can continue the fight without all the bad guys going after him as they are now. He could say that and many would follow him.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

"The Kurds fought with us but were paid massive amounts of money and equipment to do so. They have been fighting Turkey for decades,"

From your same source.

That war was started before we got involved in fighting ISIS.

Plus they only think that Turkey is going to move north. They haven't done so yet.
If they do then Trump will destroy their economy. Do you think they will still do it?

Nice way to treat your allies.

Yeah. Killing their enemies for them. We did. ISIS.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

Seems so. I recall early on in his presidency the claim around here was that those who did not like him needed to grow a pair, to put on big boy shoes, to toughen up and stuff. And your right. Those slings that are tossed have lost their sting and it is time to move on, though I'm not sure if shaking hands will work, maybe just shaking heads.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So far Trump has beaten everything they have thrown at him. I don't think 2020 is going to be the end of his Presidency. I could be wrong, but that would really surprise me.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

How did we abandon the Kurds if we defeated their enemy ISIS?

Because the US is stepping aside in Northern Syria and letting Turkey have a go.

US troops began withdrawing from northeast Syria ahead of a Turkish invasion that Kurdish fighters say will overturn the victory over the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or ISIS) armed group.
www.aljazeera.com...

Nice way to treat your allies , the one's who did the hard work defeating ISIS for you.

Does working to defeat ISIS mean that the US should intervene in the Turkish/Kurds dispute?
Turkey is part of the UN.
When two allies are at odds, you don't line up your forces in support of one.

Russia was part of the allied effort to win WWII. If not for them, the US would have been defeated in mainland Europe. Would that mean that the US should have been helping them in the Soviet / Afghan war?
How about the UK/Argentinian war in the Falklands - should the US have been providing armed forces to the UK?

I think you're introducing feels into issues that are far more complex than ' hey, you did us a solid, so we're forever at your disposal'.

How about this... the US has been carrying much of the burden for some time... perhaps it's time for other NATO countries to do more?... Now the US is leaving, the UK, France and Germany may well have to play a bigger role and take more of the burden. Happy with that? Willing to send out more of our lads to die? You going yourself?

edit on 7/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yeah. Killing their enemies for them. We did. ISIS.

They did the fighting you did the bombing ,funding and training.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Didnt our Turkish allies just buy the latest russian anti aircraft missiles? Yep...thought so.

a reply to: UKTruth

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

So far Trump has beaten everything they have thrown at him.

So have Hillary, Obama, McCabe, Comey, etc., etc., etc. Literally no one has gone to jail. Not a single one. 😂

Winning! 🐑
edit on 10/7/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That's exactly the point though, past presidents have done the exact same thing, yet Trump is "different"?

I think you have that backward. That would make Trump no different. But now is the time for people to cry about it because it is Trump.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that blatant lie. The media has thoroughly convinced you of it.

Refer to my earlier post about MSM. You seem to have questions.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So have Hillary, Obama, McCabe, Comey, etc., etc., etc. Literally no one has gone to jail. Not a single one. 😂

Winning! 🐑

And Trump is still President. What's your point?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Reading comprehension my friend, you should learn it. The lie that you believe is that Trump is different. A.k.a. I'm saying he's no different. 🤣

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join