It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Influence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I first learned that there was such a thing as soul scalping in satanic rituals. It seems to be a process of removing a persons divine spark/spirit from the body by use of a "Venom" that actually kills the person, then a segment of the venom containing a nano parasite, restarts the heart beating some time later.

Taking a person to the point of death and bringing them back is one way is one way to fracture someones identity and open them up to other forms of mind control. Applying a lot of trauma is another way to get someone to disassociate from themselves so other alters or identities can be put onto a person.

The Illuminati Formula to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Control Slave
by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler

Goes into some of the details and how it works. Usually starts very early in ones life, by adulthood some of the results can be a bit mixed. Can requires ongoing treatments to keep the facades up as a mature mind tries to piece it all together.

On the other side, there does appear to be quite a few positive reports of people dying in an operating theatre, having a very spiritual experience and are brought back to life with a more positive outlook on life. It does not always work, Kerry Packer, a media magnate in Australia, felt quite let down and disillusioned when all he saw was nothing, a darkness during his near death experience during an operation.

As for what we can practically do with these epic biblical wars going on? Our spirituality is a part of it, what ever that means?

I agree there are other forms of mind control that have been implemented. No doubts about the Illuminati mind fracturing, but...

The history of inhuman conduct goes back thousands of years, before the us military, modern satanism, or mk ultra. I believe the original method involves a modified reptilian venom. When a human being dies, its spirit is greeted and moves on. When a Soulless agent dies, there is, nothing..... So that would explain some seeing and experiencing, and those who do not.

I have read where people of a certain faith when they die, see what they were taught in life. The matrix does seem to extend to our spiritual state. Masons are taught that they will be allowed to live in the garden after death with the ancient ones as a repayment for what they did while here. It is a self fulfilling, secret, that in the end is self destructive to all.

And what do they do while they are here? Keep the secrets of Heaven and Earth, as Enki so ordered. The game is rigged folks.....

Regardless, we must expose the truths if we ever wish to be free, of the matrix.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Some Aboriginal lore talks about the Rainbow Serpent as the bringer of life to this world. Has a strong motherly instinct from how I see it.

From an evolution perspective it makes some sense with the snake being one of the earlier reptiles.

In the garden of Eden, i guess these more primordial instincts where looking for more with the apple?

I have had my life flash before my eyes before. Got caught in one of those ohh # moments, managed to get out or would not be here. I was surprised by just how much information the mind can process is such a short time. I did not see my whole life, but many key moments in a rapid motion.

it has been the work of our ancestors that has formed the world we have today. Reality will continue to remember us through the results of our actions, good and bad, as we take our place with our ancestors. I don't know what happens when we die, lots of theories and parts. For me in this body, in this time, I only expect to find one.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Satanic Child Sacrifice - ex Illuminati Banker Testimony

Ronald Bernard has a powerful story being involved in the black market currency trade between multinational corporations, central banks, secret services and the Vatican. His career came to end when he failed to sacrifice a child at one of the rituals. He has since passed away after talking about his experience.

As a child he grew up with a lot of abuse. His parents where sill damaged from the war. By the time he was an adult he was filled with hate and enjoyed destroying things. He was offered and took a job where he had to put his conscious in the deep freezer. As he worked his way up in he found about 8000 - 8500 people are in this club around the globe. They laugh at the damage they cause.

VP Cheney: 9/11 Didn't Really Bother Me

The first act of love Ronald found was a desire to kill himself as he came to terms with the consequences of his actions. He got a lot of support and time out to work on his issues.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Satanism And Battling Darkness: Wilfred Wong Part 2 | True Crime Podcast 110

Wilfred Wong has been researching the Satanic realms for about 20 years. A lot of it based on inverting reality, what is right is wrong, what is good is bad. A lot of systemic and ritualized abuse is used to create this inverted view of reality. Normalization of disgusting behaviour is a part of this world view. It is a self centred view, do as you will, without regard to the consequences of others.

For those caught up in it in, a secondary form of abuse takes place as the legal system fails to address these issues. The have been 10 cases in the UK that managed to find some resolution, a very small percentage of the actual situation with many cases failing. Some police and legal systems are worst than others. Satanism is prevalent among many of the worlds elite with strong materialistic and power aims.

Satanism does have a strong attitude towards spreading death and destruction, not their own though. This is following their masters will. War, abortion, climate change, covid, one world government. The secretary of organizations like the Freemasons does help facilitate some of these aims.

Some police officers have tried to address the issues of SRA more professionally. They are subject to attacks from the media and more senior positions. With police resources focused on topics like drugs and political correctness, it takes away capability to address SRA. The low penalties for those that perform child abuse is another challenge to addressing these issues. While pedophiles are motivated by lust, Satanists are motivated by power and corruption.

The family courts have been inverted, more likely to protect the abusers rather than the children. Wilfred does recommend an independent watchdog comprised by people with a proven record of fighting SRA. Has the power to reopen cases, direct contact with the Prime Minister and other officials. A lot of closed groups have developed that protect each other and lack public accountability.

Sweeping the darkness under the carpet over the years has only allowed the situation to get worst.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Paedophiles In Parliament (2018)

Journalist and Broadcaster Sonia Poulton explores the history of paedophile allegations in British Politics.

To support the claims made by Ronald Bernard and Wilfred Wong, this documentary explores the claims and culture of pedophiles in the British establishment. It goes back about 20 years and includes naming those at the highest levels of government.

It describes a closed group that protect each other and normalizes abusive behaviour.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
AUSTRALIA'S NETWORK OF FILTH

Karen Brewer has been investigating similar issues here in Australia. There where 42K statements provided for a recent Royal Commission on child abuse. She talks about other commissions and investigations and how they have failed.

Freemason DeMolay has a secret and rampant problem with abuse. A few private schools aid in the grooming and abuse. Public confidence in the judicial system and other institutions will be damaged as this gets exposed. So a lot of pressure is used to cover it up.

She does name a lot of individuals in predominate positions.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
While we are in this hell hole, America is in the club:

#PizzaGate / #PedoGate - The UnAnswered Questions Documentary - Part 1

#PizzaGate / #PedoGate - The UnAnswered Questions Documentary - Part 2

It was the work of Julian Assange in the first documentary that brought me here. He is not safe to walk this world while the Clinton have their get out of jail free cards. Trump 2020.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Ryan Dawson: Twelve Zionist Criminal Billionaires Have Never Been More Vulnerable to Life in Prison

Israel is wrapped up in some of this too, Lez Wexner and and a few of his mates.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Nice job twisting his words. Some people don't externalize their emotions, he's one of those who don't. Some people are so desensitized to death and the actions of bad guys that they don't react outwardly. He's obviously one of those people. But to say it didn't bother him is ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

If found the laughter from the crowd to be very telling about the culture of the place. I am not surprised Dick Cheney is a sociopath. I was surprised by just how much similar company he was with.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Nice job twisting his words. Some people don't externalize their emotions, he's one of those who don't. Some people are so desensitized to death and the actions of bad guys that they don't react outwardly. He's obviously one of those people. But to say it didn't bother him is ridiculous.

Probably didn't care much when he shot his hunting companion in the face either

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Full detailed TESTIMONY of FREEMASON SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE KARLY FRANZ [DESC BOX]

This links to an 18 min video on Brighteon. In it she describes some of her family experiences and an event that took place in a Masonic lodge. Threats of death where used to keep her quite from a few people. With her experience at the Masonic loge she had to take these threats seriously.

One experience Karly had was witnessing the sacrifice of a young boy. In this ceremony conducted by 10 people, a black haze formed above the body. Some red eyes formed in this black haze and a voice spoke something she did not recognize.

Aleister Crowley is one who led into establishing communications with these dark spirits through his occult practices. Some of it was based on ancient practices and rituals, some of it adjusted for these times. He was aware of the sacrifices required to establish these dark links and considered it fine to proceed. Others like Micheal Aquino agreed and followed.

I don't fully know just what kind of alien entity is being communicated with and what kind of messages are being discussed with these kind of sacrifice rituals. With the techniques used to establish these kind of communication channels it looks dark, ugly, traumatic and mean. Powerful and cunning also looks to be part of this alien agenda as the globalist control grid has been growing in power and perverted against humanity. Fear, intimidation, blackmail and ignorance is heavily used to dominate and control.

in someways it kinda makes sense that those that do walk into this darkness will be used to perpetrate this darkness further. A one world borg like culture looks to be the end game as these kind of satanic practices continue. Forced crappy vaccinations with tracking technology, 5G don't question the radiation risks. More police state measures, eugenic policies, gradual duming down of the education and increased poisoning of the population.

With some of the reports around Skinwalker Ranch, sounds like one place that explored some of these boundaries. Not really sure, some strange stuff and stories going on there in the past. With what is going on in some of the Masonic lodges does look to be a problem with issues of abuse. It sounds like Freemasonry started of in a good place, free men that build the city. As for what it has become these days, some spoilt brats living of old money, lot of generational and institutionalized abuse.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The City of Angels is INFESTED with DEMONS, warns Jesse Romero

This links to a 1 hour interview on Brighteon. Jesse Romero is a police officer and preacher that works in Los Angeles. His first encounter with some of these dark forces happened when he was a working as a prison warden. With the inmates that had strong satanic themes, they where physically unable to say 'Jesus is Lord'. When they tried their bodies would become contorted, strained and struggling while the room goes cold. The general psycho murderer without all the satanic past could manage to say 'Jesus is Lord' without all the struggles.

This anomaly lead him down a path and research into the possession phenomena and developing a clearer picture with these dark forces. There are 4 main levels of attack:

1/ Oppression. Includes physical attacks.
2/ Obsession. This is the mental attacks, images, thoughts, bad things going through ones mind.
3/ Infestation. These dark forces attach to objects, animals and houses. Usually work in packs of forces.
4/ Possession. When the dark forces attach to a person. Usually through invitation as the person asks for it or attraction as the persons evil deeds align with these forces.

The characteristics of possession from 1600 years of catholic teachings include:

1/ Adversion to holy and sacred objects like the cross, bible, holy water.
2/ Super human strength.
3/ Speak in unknown foreign languages.
4/ Person has knowledge of things they should not know. The unconfessed sins of another is one example.

People of influence tend to be targets of these dark forces, explains a lot of the current political process and situation. The democrat party going anti god fits in with the rest of their corruption There is a general trend of women being more influenced by these dark forces than men.

To help defend against these forces, being right with god helps. A state of grace as some describe it, a clean ordered life with regular prayers. When living in disorder you become more exposed to these forces.

With some reports of communicating with inter dimensional or aliens, there are a lot of psychological tricks going on. With some of this evil, it will lie and deceive, pretend to be an angle of light. The main, common demon found by Jesse Romero in Los Angeles is called the demon of unreality. With Hollywood being a central hub of fake news, it fits. Other areas do have other demons to contend with.

Demonic possession like in the movie the exorcist is rare. Other more subtle forms of attack are used to help mask these dark forces. Perfect possession is more common where the individual aligns with the forces attached to them. As the person has given their freewill and consent to these dark forces it is easier to hide and not raise alarm among the community. A rapid and powerful rise among the community is one sign of a perfect possession.

Jesse does have a website available at jesseromero.com

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The Mount Report 11-9-20 For Your Entertainment

Have only recently come across the the Mount Report, an interesting one and fits in with this thread well. His solution to take down Satan is Harp music. Explains why there is a push to ban church gatherings and stop singing.

In Aboriginal lore, singing is a powerful custom.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
מלחמת העולמות גירסת הקורונה

Dammed are those that harm the righteous, for evil will destroy the wicked

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Now all you require is some actual evidence or tangible proof to back up these claims, good luck with that.

One query, as to the alleged Greys being 5th of 6th generation, under Dulce and Area 51, how long do they live?
edit on 22-1-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Now all you require is some actual evidence or tangible proof to back up these claims, good luck with that.

I have a magnet that will attract to some parts of my body. Not the only one.

Got some stories, can put a butterfly in some glass if that helps?

One query, as to the alleged Greys being 5th of 6th generation, under Dulce and Area 51, how long do they live?

Don't know. The main metric I use to make sense of it all is diversity. Seen a lot of land, no two places are exactly the same.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I used to love all this stuff your in to kwakakev, but it does not go anywhere, and there is no actual tangible proof to be had.

Are you suggesting you have an implant via the magnet thingamabob?

If so a CT scan or X-ray may help establish as to what's in there if anything at all.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I am open to ct or xray. Told one doctor about it, did not want to know.

Most of the maybe encounters, I don't know. They seam to be good at influencing the mind from all the literature. A few moments stick out. Scared me as a kid, new and unexpected. They have left me invigorated to get into all this madness years ago. Looking into Storm Area 51 was a strange time.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Tell him you want a CT scan or X-ray pal, if you have magnets sticking to your nut, any Doctor worth his salt is going to ponder the reason why short of a metal plate in your dome.

"Storm Area 51, was an American Facebook event pal and of the 150 people reported to have shown up at the entrance to Area 51, none succeeding in entering the site.
edit on 22-1-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join