It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Influence

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I think it's more constructive to point out there's no scientific evidence for any aliens visiting Earth.

Not the nuts and bolts that evolved millions of years
ahead of our own civilization so called
aliens. Not the ones who supposedly traveled hear
from distant stars and came crashing to
earth. The reason there is no evidence for anything
paranormal is because all paranormal
phenomena is already here. It's always been
hear and will never leave scientific evidence.

Aliens do not exist! But you can bet your sweet ass
something does. The fact that we're
even having this conversation means something is
causing humans to witness Ghosts,
Bigfoot, UFOs, Poltergeist. Notice what they have
in common with an open mind?

The now you see me now you don't mind f$#@. You
saw me but you got no way to prove it.
It's the classic mischief we here of not just in the
Bible. But in tales we've been handed
down from cultures all thru history and from all
over the world. They've played a game on
humans that make them question their
own sanity. And even destroy each other and
themselves.

One source for all that has always been here. And we we're
warned about them and their deceptions by the most truthful
source on the planet. And they can't destroy that source or they
surely would have. The only thing they can do is cause you to
disbelieve the truth of it. Or distract you from it.

Sherlock Holmes would certainly agree. Just look how confused the
whole subject and everyone tied to it is? But I'm not I see exactly
what the hell is going on. And it's not ice cream and lollipops.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Just look how confused the whole subject and everyone tied to it is?

10/10

This is the heart of it for anyone that does want to wake up. Just what is going on and why don't we know? Why are we all left confused about it? I agree that there ain't no ice cream and lollipops.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
unbelievable. UN asks children to accept Aliens

It has been a dark thread so this video puts a different light on things. I know the Red Stone youtube channel is not highly vetted material, but it does have some interesting pieces at times to help expand some of the possibilities with the alien agenda.

From my take on things it is not all black and white with a very diverse nature to life in the universe. If Trump can drain the swamp and establish a judicatory that respects all life I do see humanity having a much better chance in all this rather than the current system that protects the perceptions of high profile people to the detriment of the rest.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Alien Races KGB book

This compilation contains a description of 86 different alien races. In the current political environment around these issues, care is required on accepting the validity of it all. For the picture it generally develops around our history, place in the universe and what is going on I do find it close, reasonable and worth considering.

To support these conclusions, there is the diverse nature of life that we do clearly know about. I do consider it likely and reasonable for these trends of diversity to extend amongst the universe.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Dark Outpost 07-29-2020 Interview With A Reptilian

Tonight, we interview Brice Watson, a self-proclaimed Reptilian. She comes from a royal bloodline that is RH-, the bloodline of the "lizard people'' or Annunaki, Draco, and more. According to Brice, scientists always refer to the RH- as a different species. This IS a bloodline, as spoken about in the history books. This is where we get Divine Right of Kings. The dynasties of the royal families believe their blood is pure and special because they are not fully of this planet. They are the beings spoken about in the Book of Enoch from the Bible.

In this fascinating conversation with this exceptionally bright and insightful woman, we also learn that there is a theory that RH- eat humans and drink the blood of children because they need it to be healthy, and that President Trump is also RH-, but is fighting the evil Reptilians through the divine guidance of God. According to Brice, there is no other human alive that can defeat these lizard people except other lizard people. In her view, Trump stands in the light and is guided by God. Leave the world you think you know behind and join us at the Dark Outpost!

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I seldom admit this for fear of never being taken seriously again....but my years of researching the subject has led me to the very same conclusions as you. I believe as you do, compadre.

Oh, and I'm one of the good Rh negatives.
edit on 7/30/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Oh, and I'm one of the good Rh negatives

Me too, thanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Speaking of rituals....have you seen the video of the opening ceremony for the Cern Large Hadron Collider? (I'm afraid I can't link from my phone) It's like something straight out of Bohemian Grove. Maybe you could link it from YouTube. Search Cern opening ceremony.

Well, I could have sworn it was the LHC but maybe not...it was a while ago.

It was the opening ceremony for the world's longest tunnel. Still very creepy and disturbing.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

Speaking of rituals....have you seen the video of the opening ceremony for the Cern Large Hadron Collider? (I'm afraid I can't link from my phone) It's like something straight out of Bohemian Grove. Maybe you could link it from YouTube. Search Cern opening ceremony.
Well, I could have sworn it was the LHC but maybe not...it was a while ago.
It was the opening ceremony for the world's longest tunnel. Still very creepy and disturbing.

edit on 30-7-2020 by UltimaRatio1 because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...

If embedding doesn´t work...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UltimaRatio1

Embedding works fine

The so called ritual was a hoax

en.wikipedia.org...

www.swissinfo.ch...

www.snopes.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

LIVE: World’s longest tunnel to open in Gotthard massif

This is the ceremony that came to mind with your description. The first event starts at the 2 hour mark and goes for 30 minutes. Another event starts at the 6 hour mark and also goes for 30 minuets.

The half time shows during the USA Superbowl do seam to approaching more of the dark side in recent years.

As for Bohemian Grove, when the opening ceremony involves "Burning of Cares" it does set the tone for a lot of naughty stuff to happen. This is how a lot of satanic stuff works and is designed to do, detach oneself from the implications of their actions. People can be influenced to do all kinds of whacked out stuff after that.

On light of current events, another that has gotten some attention.

LIVE: Opening ceremony of 2019 Military World Games in Wuhan, China

Ceremony starts at 1:24:00 and goes for about an hour.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Yes, I made the mistake of pasting the YouTube address as a whole.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Well done fixing the video and thanks for sharing it.

Wikipedia does well on the technical stuff, not so good on the people and politics. Generally a family safe description.

Snoops is a bit like CNN, gets some things right. Have a lot of political dollars behind their job.

Not sure about Swiss Info, always good to find local sources for a more accurate picture.

Is it just art reflecting life? Sure, it might just be a group of kids having some fun. When these things really go on there usually is a bit more discretion to events. When travelling around makes a good reminder to be careful.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join