It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Influence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
A policy of war, raining money with rivers of blood. Energy policy directing events, security systems aligned, an unelected work force carrying it out.

So what is going on? It does sound alien. Does Earth have a case of shape shifting reptiles? Just a few tips to be on the watch for when sorting this mess out.

Rituals

A ritual demonstrates an intent of will. Praying to climb a mountain is not the same as climbing it. Pray does help keep you focussed and on goal. The more extreme rituals can invoke other identities and concentrations of willpower.

By getting selected powerful positions to undertake rituals that disassociate themselves from reality, it makes it easier for these individuals to only consider the implications that directly affect them. With this programming in place it makes it easier for the subject to not question orders. Once on the hook, fear, intimidation and retribution are all used to keep it going.

Disassociation Identity Disorder

This is becoming more common with over 3 Million diagnosed in America. Trauma at an early age is known to cause it. There is a range of cases from minor to extreme. Symptoms are a change in ones identity. Causes all kinds of confusion. Possessions, mind control programs, astral travelling, channelling and out of body experiences all operate along similar lines.

People who are easily able to ignore inconvenient facts may have a subtle version of this condition. Everything that does not fit with their perceptions gets removed from their conscious being and put in some repressed aspect. Long term gas lighting does reinforce false perceptions.

Alien Hybridisation

1964 Grenada Treaty is where one recent chain starts, leads in Dulce, New Mexico and Phil Schneider. With Trump ripping up a lot of other Treaties, its one to consider taking back to the negotiation table. The recent storm Area 51 was not enough to wash them out. This group of greys would be up to the 4th or 5th generation by now.

A diversity of projects with some maintaining the human form. Probability off Earth genetic programs is high. Due to the diverse nature of things it is possible there may be more than one species or group involved in galactic genetics.

Slave Trade

One motivation for war proposed is the industrial scale human harvesting networks. With the real money movers captured one or multiple ways, there is a lot of dollars in this network. It is easy to make a lot of people quietly disappear in a war zone if you have the infrastructure in place.

Black Mail

The CIA does have the reputation of getting the dirty on everyone, six ways from Sunday. Their actual relationship with the Men in Black is a little shady. Rod Rosienstien was on the CIA books of interfering in any legal situations that compromised the program. Set up by Bush if not before, Iran Contra. Following the approval of Obama who helped spread it to Ukraine.

Zombie Apocalypse

Killing the newborn, transgender confusion, media gas lighting, normalised paedophilia, vaccinations, glyphosate. depleted uranium, we did not start the fire. A loss of reason in the face of fear.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Humans are capable of all of the stupidity above without any help from aliens. Never underestimate the evil that men will do to one another.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Q - The Plan To Save The World REMASTERED

This is a sad and uplifting analysis of the situation. Criminal have risen to the top of the big bucks, media, church, royalty and industry. Protecting ill gotten gains has been a priority, a division of wealth. Used control to create division amongst the population, attacked the family unit.

Has been some good guys along the way, been a while since the last one. The Cabal controlled from behind the scenes, war, Bilderburg. Communications made crime easier, the military has the NSA. A military coup was considered, the fallout would of been bad. Instead support was made for Trump. The fake and corrupt news turned on Trump to protect these entrenched networks. The DOJ and FBI both worked to frame and impeach Trump.

The world is experiencing a covert war of biblical proportions. The fight for Earth between the forces of good and evil. Growing peace with North Korea is a sign of the deep state losing it grip on power. ISIS has been stopped. Peace is spreading and the good guys are winning. Q with the support of the NSA has worked on the great awakening. Serious crimes by many high profile people have been fully documented. Work is underway to take them down.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
1. Sex fetishes to the un-initiated, mean while it a good joke to initated. But we are initiated, aren't we Bruce?

2. Reality checks.

3. Now that just racist.

4.They can build them, they have the technology...plus it would most likely be cheaper then taking care of us.

5. Welcome to religion.

6. I'd say something but no.
edit on 5-10-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
When looking at the bigger picture through the UFO and alien literature does have a lot of claims, counter claims and conflicting stories. There is enough noise to see something is going on, but what is it exactly?

Officially the public gets blurred out patches on the Moon. Standard procedure to cut the ISS video feed and astronauts go silent when weird stuff happens. Little bit leaks through at times, enough to keep the doubt alive.

I cannot verify, but I do like the work of Michael E. Salla, PhD. A Report on the Motivations and Activities of Extraterrestrial Races – A Typology of the Most Significant Extraterrestrial Races Interacting with Humanity. The reality is likely much more complex and interwoven like any 'Days of Lives' drama. This work makes a good starting point in recognizing some of the interactions and issues.

For a deeper dive into this topic I recommenced starting at Different typoloiges of Extraterrestrials. The Bibliotecapleyades website does hold an interesting library of topics along these lines.

The Galactic Super Federation - narrated by Corey Goode

Corey Goode is one publicly talking about a secret space program. This recent short story of one trip to Saturn. Some parts of it may be wrong, what if the general premise is some what accurate and we have had the technology to take ET home for some time now? Was ET's parents annoyed at the way we treaded him and here to help clean up this mess?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Please don't post random thoughts without any forms of explanation. If you have a hypothesis, show us your limited evidence for it.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

thank you, kwakakev,,,

,,, for taking the time and effort to prepare this thread. it is extremely thought provoking and i have come to similar conclusions on my own about the malignant control structures in our society.

there are great changes on the horizon.

be well.

dkp

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Chazam

President Reagan | Three Famous Alien Threat Speeches

Is not an alien threat already among us? What is more alien than war and the threat of war? Would we come together to fight such a threat?

For me Alien is unknown. it is from some place different, down the road, under the sea and into space. It is something different, have not see it before. Parts of this world I never knew existed. Things I do not know.

I am interested and trying to learn, I want to fight such a threat. Threads of note for further explanation and evidence include:

A threat assessment for planet Earth
How to reunite Korea
The Subversion of America
800 000 children missing in the US each year
Trying to resolve 9/11
Storm area 51 weather map
John rises from the Swamp

In confronting the alien issues there are may challenges, complexity and uncertainty. The ones causing the most conflict are my target.
edit on 6-10-2019 by kwakakev because: format

edit on 6-10-2019 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The Allies of Humanity is one organization providing a responsible common sense approach. They do recognize the dangers and deception to these greater issues. The divisions on the international stage contribute to this lack of clarity and trust for further disclosure without meaningful treaties.

12-Point Summary of the Allies of Humanity Briefings

The Allies of Humanity and the “Greatest Event in Human History” with Reed Summers

This recent interview from Beyond the Forbidden TV is with Reed Summers, son of the original author to these works Marshall Vian Summers. It is up to the world to sort the world's mess out. If we cannot come together to acknowledge there are more questions to life and new frontiers to explore, we will not achieve it.

4 Important questions for everyone to consider about the nature of contact.

1. What is happening?
  2. Why is it happening?
  3. What does it mean?
  4. What do we do?

edit on 7-10-2019 by kwakakev because: added list

edit on 7-10-2019 by kwakakev because: format

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

indeed.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
What is happening?

We are getting lied to.

Why is it happening?

Value in secrets. Competitive advantage. Fear of unknown. Challenge accepted beliefs.

What does it mean?

Bouncing around in the dark like idiots. Need to see in the dark.

What do we do?

I don't know. Having a goal helps. Just exactly what do we want?

There are so many visions of a future out there, so many stories and places to visit. Such a large universe with its endless bounds. Still got a few years left, where do i want to go?

I know our legal system has its problems at times. When i see a world without it all that is left is ashes.

www.unoosa.org...

The United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs is one starting point to make some common international sense of it. It is focused on international issues and how space plays a part in that. Still a lot of national legal issues with space affairs going on. International standards on launches are still improving. Growing remote sensing capabilities reviewing data watching earth. Nothing on the surface about any signs of outer space life or exploration beyond outer orbit.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Nothing like a great big healthy dollop of good old-fashioned reptilian NWO paranoia to round off the day, I say.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
Nothing like a great big healthy dollop of good old-fashioned reptilian NWO paranoia to round off the day, I say.

LMAO!!

Well played!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Sorry, does look cool.

RAND Corporation Admits UFO/Nephilim Exist!

This 2014 report by Lisa Haven does look at a released 1968 Document by the Rand Corporation.
UFO's What To Do

Part 5 -- How to Proceed and Why

We are so far from knowing all the forces of Nature and the various modes of their action that it is not worthy of a philosopher to deny phenomena only because they are inexplicable in the present state of our knowledge. The harder it is to acknowledge the existence of phenomena, the more we are bound to investigate them with increasing care.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Satan at the Vatican - The Vortex

This 10 min report by Serene Christine outlines some of the forces currently at work in the Vatican. The clouds of secrecy around the organization have lead to diabolical forces at work as described by an Arch Bishop and other clergy. Freemasons, Satanists, Communists, Pagans, LGBT and financial scandals all brewing away.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I can't imagine aliens being anything but bored by our trivial sociopolitical nonsense. It would be like us going to a distant inhabited planted and immediately start working secretly behind the scenes to make sure that little alien kids are guaranteed a nutritious school lunch.

"Oh, but manipulating world power!" I just can't think of a scenario where they would even care.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
What about if they created us?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
When I read "invoking other identities"
I read it as deities, well the voice in my head did.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
What about if they created us?

Simply to manipulate us? What would be the point?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I just can't think of a scenario where they would even care.

Why do we raise chickens and study bacteria? Resources, understanding life, try and shape life in a better direction.

What if aliens did some how did have a grip on the central banks, department of energy and political centers? Lots of resources moving around the economy if you have the money. There is a strong culture of not asking too many questions. A big compartmentalized workforce to put together your plans in the background with none the wiser.

There has been many influences in how life has developed on Earth. No alien controls it all, but they have their place in the cycles of life. If a species is smart and strong enough to tame a population of 7 Billion people it gives them some options for making stuff. I don't know where life all started, sounds like such a long time ago I would be surprised to find anyone who remembers it. There may be some aliens that have contributed to the progress of man and life on Earth. They did not make it all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join