It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Narrative Is Being Controlled : Other Worldly Craft vs. Interdimensional Entity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It appears we are being pushed in the direction of aliens visiting via mechanical craft. This is the reason for the military video and rock star intel/ front. This is happening not because of "soft disclosure" , it is happening because perhaps we are being mis-led away from exploring the inter dimensional/ pure intelligence aspect. Also the reason we are getting no real proof of anything, just talk, talk , and more talk.

Looking at many sightings we see plasmic shapes that try to imitate mechanical craft. Never a nuts and bolts machine but tons of lights in the sky, either orbs or shape shifters of the sort. Also these lights display intelligent activity, either under their own control or via an outside source. They can tap in to the consciousness of humans and animals, take control of their sensory perception and thoughts. They can directly affect material things at the atomic level, such as controlling electronic equipment from afar, mutilating cattle in a very quick time, almost instantly.

Seems as though there is a long term program being run from the outside and we are witnessing direct manipulation by two different forces. One being the government itself and the other being the entities.

I believe the government doesnt want us to know some very important information about this world, its past, its future, and the truth about our own personal living souls. They are trying to stop us from putting corroborative information together because we might find proof that we are more than what the world confines us to.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Excellent thread intro......the 400 foot cigar I saw in 99......looked manmade but it was going in and out of cloak for 12 seconds and being a pilot, I was looking for the windows for the flight deck but there were none

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Well, sometimes we do seem to be able bounce radar waves off them.
See for example the Nimitz encounters where a radar operator talks about it.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: standingwave
... just talk, talk , and more talk.

Likie almost every thread about UFOs?

You make statements like "inter dimensionals" and "plasmic". But you don't explain what exactly you mean by them. Neither do you provide any proof for your claims.

And that is exactly what I hate about UFOlogy, people making things up, instead of just sticking with what is objectively known.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I've had enough strange experiences that I know something weird must be happening. Granted, they were all 5+ years ago, but still....

The weirdest was probably when I was with a group of friends and we decided to go for a late night walk. There were 5 of us. I was in front of the group and all of a sudden felt this surge of energy and random stuff (images,music) in my head. It was so intense I fell down but luckily caught myself before my head hit the pavement.

I felt immediate exhaustion, so I rolled onto my back. As I looked back I saw 3 of my friends helping up another buddy that collapsed also. He did whack his head when he fell so that's why they went to him first.

After a few minutes of recovery, we are both standing again and look at eachother. No words needed to be said. We knew that we both had just experienced the same unexplainable thing.

Our friends told us that we both went down at the exact same time and mumbled something unintelligible for a few seconds. That part I don't remember. Weird as hell.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

Well, one thing we know for sure is the narrative has NOTHING to do with issues that matter to the American worker making the median wage. We at least know that is the very last group of people who would ever have power in this country!

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I believe the government doesnt want us to know some very important information about this world, its past, its future, and the truth about our own personal living souls. T

It's safe to say, that you believe what 97% of those inhabiting this planet believe at present.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I believe the government doesnt want us to know some very important information about this world, its past, its future, and the truth about our own personal living souls. They are trying to stop us from putting corroborative information together because we might find proof that we are more than what the world confines us to.

Some people in government think certain information if known would be a national security risk. But I imagine ultimately having information classified as being secret will be a bigger thread to national security. The strength of what makes any nation strong and enduring does not come from keeping secrets. It comes from having a strong population physically, mentally, economically, and united by a transpersonal commitment to family and commonwealth.

What we have in this country is greedy billionaires gaming the system. Out of control military spending. Impossible for someone making the median wage to ever get out of debt. And everyone hating each other politically because of propaganda and public relations. This country is not going to last. This is the weakest I've ever seen the United States in my whole life. And I thought the 70s were bad.

edit on 25-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Of course the entities don't want us from developing beyond this world because we didn't return the Space Cash.

No but really, I think we are being visited by entities at different stages of their development. Perhaps disc shapes UFO's are one civilization while, light orbs, shape-shifting light/energy things are another; disc UFO civilizations being the more primitive.

Whatever is happening, the manipulation of Earthians is nothing new and has prob been happening longer than we imagine.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

The FAA investigator in Disclosure Project said he had records of corroborating ground radar and air radar for that particular case.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

This conversation is for those who already know or believe, not to prove.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Even a lot of "mechanical" type of sightings are reported as hard to make out an exact shape, fading in and out, ect. No one can get a handle on them or a well defined picture. If they are solid structures I cant see why we shouldnt have some good evidence by now. All we have is a hunk of welding slag being postulated as some kind of evidence.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

Yes, its hit or miss whether they get a return. But is that from an actual radar bounce off a material object, or is that from manipulating the electronics itself?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

... just talk, talk , and more talk.

Likie almost every thread about UFOs?

You make statements like "inter dimensionals" and "plasmic". But you don't explain what exactly you mean by them. Neither do you provide any proof for your claims.

And that is exactly what I hate about UFOlogy, people making things up, instead of just sticking with what is objectively known.

Personally I can not give you any tangible proof. However I could probably give you on-site proof. But even taking photos or video you would only see moving lights in the sky or sometimes hear them.

The closest we have to proof or anything serious would be from the late Harley Rutledge. Even he could only supply us first hand accounts and some photographic proof through the use of time lapse.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
The strength of what makes any nation strong and enduring does not come from keeping secrets. It comes from having a strong population physically, mentally, economically,

...And everyone hating each other politically because of propaganda and public relations. This country is not going to last. This is the weakest I've ever seen the United States in my whole life. ...

There was a Twilight Zone or Outer Limits episode where ET's were manipulating things on Earth to cause conflict amongst each other. Actually all they were doing was turning lights on and off in peoples houses, and causing disharmony in a particular community. At the end of the show, it was revealed what the ET were doing and they said - 'you see, we don't have to go in there with weapons and fight, or conquer the Earth, they will destroy each other.' Often I wonder why leadership will do things that are counter to our development and nurturing. I think typically, a race of civilized beings related to each other genetically would instinctively do what is good to nurture the group or whole, which leads me to believe that PTB that want to disrupt it are not related to that group.

Oh cmon the 70's were a great time (though everyone/many people were poor) I think the love from the late 60's generation was infectious.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine
I've had enough strange experiences that I know something weird must be happening. Granted, they were all 5+ years ago, but still....

The weirdest was probably when I was with a group of friends and we decided to go for a late night walk. There were 5 of us. I was in front of the group and all of a sudden felt this surge of energy and random stuff (images,music) in my head. It was so intense I fell down but luckily caught myself before my head hit the pavement.

I felt immediate exhaustion, so I rolled onto my back. As I looked back I saw 3 of my friends helping up another buddy that collapsed also. He did whack his head when he fell so that's why they went to him first.

After a few minutes of recovery, we are both standing again and look at eachother. No words needed to be said. We knew that we both had just experienced the same unexplainable thing.

Our friends told us that we both went down at the exact same time and mumbled something unintelligible for a few seconds. That part I don't remember. Weird as hell.

This does happen and it comes from some sort of external force. I refer you to the Marley Woods accounts where there was a truck forcefully skidded into a shed and a rancher was shoved to the ground.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Some people in government think certain information if known would be a national security risk. But I imagine ultimately having information classified as being secret will be a bigger thread to national security. The strength of what makes any nation strong and enduring does not come from keeping secrets. It comes from having a strong population physically, mentally, economically, and united by a transpersonal commitment to family and commonwealth.

What we have in this country is greedy billionaires gaming the system. Out of control military spending. Impossible for someone making the median wage to ever get out of debt. And everyone hating each other politically because of propaganda and public relations. This country is not going to last. This is the weakest I've ever seen the United States in my whole life. And I thought the 70s were bad.

I think the UFO subject is tied in to remote viewing, ect. The entities are the link between the mind and the target. That is one of the big secrets. The governments have studied both well beyond what any of us have access to.
edit on 25-9-2019 by standingwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

Of course the entities don't want us from developing beyond this world because we didn't return the Space Cash.

No but really, I think we are being visited by entities at different stages of their development. Perhaps disc shapes UFO's are one civilization while, light orbs, shape-shifting light/energy things are another; disc UFO civilizations being the more primitive.

Whatever is happening, the manipulation of Earthians is nothing new and has prob been happening longer than we imagine.

There is a similar theme though. They want to come off as space-faring aliens. That is when they make an appearance, anyway. I think if they want to be seen, they are seen, if they do not, they wont. So the times they pop in to our observable realm, they show up like they are fulfilling a story line.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

a reply to: GBP/JPY

Even a lot of "mechanical" type of sightings are reported as hard to make out an exact shape, fading in and out, ect. No one can get a handle on them or a well defined picture. If they are solid structures I cant see why we shouldnt have some good evidence by now. All we have is a hunk of welding slag being postulated as some kind of evidence.

What you say is not true. There are plenty of sightings of solid structures that remain solid. Pilots being followed, etc. Some even seen windows with beings inside. There is plenty of good evidence. People have walked up to the structures close up, even touched them. They've been recovered and studied. But you already knew this. If you don't believe, that's your problem. One of the materials they were made of that was passed around, was a paper thin metal like fabric that could not be damaged.

This was supposedly observed by Colonel Corso and others.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Looking at what this outside force is capable of, I find it hard to draw the conclusion that they are "space brothers" dropping in on us. We have something here that can show up any time they wish, they are telepathic, and I would not hesitate to say they can basically control any element they wish within our material realm judging by the accounts people have given about being forced to the ground, objects being moved, strange creatures being see, then disappearing into thin air.

Its like the fabric of our reality is the home for these unseen forces and they are influencing mans free will.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join