It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Narrative Is Being Controlled : Other Worldly Craft vs. Interdimensional Entity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
To further expand on the original post, we have these videos, of what seems to be some sort of a craft possibly. Why these in particular?

Im sure there are tons of videos in their files which show just intelligent balls of light. Basically foo fighters (WW2 era terminology). The behavior of these types can surpass what a material craft could do, such as morph into different shapes, spilt into two different lights, go back together, all under intelligent control.

Its as if they are steering us into the mechanical aspect and not wanting to address the other, that being something completely so far out of our realm and that operates on an entirely different set of laws. And that set of laws encompass all of ours, and also the way our minds work, they can actually tap in to that and monitor us. All of this has to be considered to arrive at a conclusion. Not just, hey, this bug eyed alien has a warp drive. There is more to it than that.
edit on 28-9-2019 by standingwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Why are you accosting UFO threads and making them political? I clicked this thread to not hear someone's opinion about politics and yet... reply to: dfnj2015

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Interesting thread. I agree the traditional? UFO/alien view is most likely nothing like the reality. Personally I don't understand why some sort of terrestrial origin isn't further entertained. Another intelligent species from earth? Or from another time? Breakaway human civilization? And I like your concept, somehow moving through space and time... differently than we do. Just because we can't understand the phenomena doesn't discount it. reply to: standingwave

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Donate to his cause then and 'reap the rewards'

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Fair point

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
With a 40 minute drive to work, I tend to think of our world as a whole and put it into perspective. We sure don't get any answers from those in power so it is up to us to try and put all this together.

Looking at this planet it seems as though it has been designed to support life. Maybe not the chunk of round rock itself, but the actual condition it is in namely our shielding from harmful radiation. This is an important feature and I don't think it is here by natural causes. The clockwork and formation of the planet itself has been set in motion way before hand by a much larger and perhaps random set of circumstances of an earlier design or creator.

Whatever has created the shielding has also brought here or created the life. Life would be the only reason to want to put up a shield.

So perhaps the intelligence that gave earth its atmosphere and started life here has never left and they are in charge of keeping an eye on what they have put in place. This could be the actual orb type entities themselves, the ones seen darting in and out of clouds, the ones that imitate stars.

There seems to be two types of these intelligences. Some are benign like the ones that make crop circles and some are nefarious like the ones that mutilate livestock. I don't have any reasoning behind why there are menacing types and why there are good ones. Just trying to put all the variables together, and boy there sure are a lot of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join