It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Narrative Is Being Controlled : Other Worldly Craft vs. Interdimensional Entity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: standingwave
I believe the government doesnt want us to know some very important information about this world, its past, its future, and the truth about our own personal living souls. They are trying to stop us from putting corroborative information together because we might find proof that we are more than what the world confines us to.

Some people in government think certain information if known would be a national security risk. But I imagine ultimately having information classified as being secret will be a bigger thread to national security. The strength of what makes any nation strong and enduring does not come from keeping secrets. It comes from having a strong population physically, mentally, economically, and united by a transpersonal commitment to family and commonwealth.

What we have in this country is greedy billionaires gaming the system. Out of control military spending. Impossible for someone making the median wage to ever get out of debt. And everyone hating each other politically because of propaganda and public relations. This country is not going to last. This is the weakest I've ever seen the United States in my whole life. And I thought the 70s were bad.

Great first paragraph - I was surprised and thinking some sort of new age had dawned and you're living proof.

Then I read your second paragraph and realized the first one was just a set up.

It's not just billionaires gaming the system. Right now military represents world stability and American influence - ALL spending is out of control. If you resist the temptation to borrow, no need to get out of debt. I'm not sure everyone hates each other, that's just the invective from celebrity political media "contributors" (remember Goebbels) - but we are moving in that direction for sure. So far so good.

It's weak assertions at the end I quibble with. 1968 found the world in a state of constant student protest and demonstration, Mexico (massacre), Europe/Poland/Yugoslavia, the Olympics, RFK/MLK/Wallace shootings - it was a year of turmoil that persisted until at least 1973-4 in the USA. Conscription ended with Vietnam as Americans were tired of seeing body bags on the TV news (propaganda even then but far more towards our best interests). Huge revelations with Watergate, Pentagon Papers, Ellsberg's Psychiatrist, Church Commission, COINTELPRO - changed our society, we thought for the better in terms of opening up the process of governance for public inspection.

"Nobody" knew it would all be turned against us to control our behavior and influence or replace our thought processes and collective memory as we see today. Except those folks who comprehended reading 1984 and Brave New World.

ganjoa
edit on 2019-9-25 by ganjoa because: verb tenses

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

I do tend to give more cred to what I have witnessed first hand and build from that. That way I have a solid base to base my understanding. I do not *totally* rule out mechanical type of craft, but think that what we are being shielded from is something other than that. It goes way beyond a Bob Lazar "sport model".

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

... just talk, talk , and more talk.

Likie almost every thread about UFOs?

You make statements like "inter dimensionals" and "plasmic". But you don't explain what exactly you mean by them. Neither do you provide any proof for your claims.

And that is exactly what I hate about UFOlogy, people making things up, instead of just sticking with what is objectively known.

Ummm...this bore repeating...that's also why...even though I've seen some things flitting about in the sky...I certainly can't make any claims about the who...what...and why...not and remain objective...

Totally with you on this...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Looking at many sightings we see plasmic shapes that try to imitate mechanical craft. Never a nuts and bolts machine

Seems as though there is a long term program being run from the outside and we are witnessing direct manipulation by two different forces. One being the government itself and the other being the entities.

Your first point I must disagree with. I have seen two, the first did look like a plasma oval. The second was a "nuts and bolts" saucer which seemed to give off a plasma *exhaust* plum.

I agree with your second point, the government knows all about them and are in contact with them.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

It goes way beyond a Bob Lazar "sport model".

And as I have said before, judging by the *exhaust ports*, I think the second one could have been one of those sports models. Maybe the one that showed up in Switzerland 4 years later, or maybe even Bob's more sporty cleaner version.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I go back to my contention that our reality is built on what we understand, but we also greatly overestimate our intelligence. So UFOs and other types of "paranormal" phenomena could easily represent aspects of a greater reality that we are not only unaware of, but may never truly have the capacity to understand.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

Yes, and the textbook craft I saw a few times in daylight was made or exhibited signs of a metallic material I had never seen before; it almost seemed to radiate light or energy. I too have been thinking about this problem and I am now leaning more to the psychic, or mind control/remote touch, or perhaps interdimensional with physical remote abilities.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

I think they are material living beings (and autobots) that have the ability to slip into different visual wavelengths. Like a disembodied spirit, sometimes you can see them and sometimes you cannot. They can "cloak" their craft, possibly through gravity manipulation and/or the instant access to great speed - Zero to 1,000 in a few nano seconds. Their craft are so fast that they seem to disappear. They leave no sonic boom, no noise at all, because they are not rocket propelled they are gravity propelled.

What makes less sense to me is that many abductees claim that not only can ET float through walls, but that they too can go right trough the walls with them. And those abductees are just as physical and dimensional as you and me.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
exhibited signs of a metallic material I had never seen before; it almost seemed to radiate light or energy.

I on the other hand think it is the propulsion system (gravity wave generators?) that causes the odd effects that we see in them.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
I on the other hand think it is the propulsion system (gravity wave generators?) that causes the odd effects that we see in them.

Gravity manipulation probably has some effect on what we perceive as "time." However, I don't have the mathematical background to make that connection.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is a sensible & keen-eyed observation regarding the 'program' which seems to be in operation. 'Someone' is manipulating the conspiracy community - those who are somewhat more 'awake' than the general populace - into believing that there is an all-powerful alien threat which is seeking to cause chaos - but somehow our primitive government is able to keep them at bay, and frequently declares that UFOs are 'not a threat to national security'..??? When in actual fact there would seem to be nothing more directly threatening to our existence than mysterious & powerful craft which can enter our airspace & travel around at will, interfering with the populace & evading our air defences & best fast jet pilots with ease.. Nothing would seem to be more threatening!

But somehow, we can keep them at bay, such that they operate only in the shadows, affecting the lives of people that society would generally not care to listen to or take seriously in any way whatsoever. Could it be that there is an agreement in place?? That our governmental operatives at the highest level have been in communication with the entities which pilot these craft, and have made an agreement which ensures that the craft do not interfere with the mainstream operation of society & citizens who are living in the friend zone, as regards their high tax bracket & so on - instead focusing on those on welfare, on the rednecks in the outback that nobody would ever take seriously.

Did our world governing powers sell out to these mysterious, powerful, de facto 'magical' creatures? Are we pawns in their mysterious, unknown game plan? Or is there a more complex play in operation? Are there rules which bind their activities, such that they can only operate within certain 'channels' of societal structure? With certain bloodlines, families which have a history so dark that they can never come into the light? Are the rules of Dharma manipulated so thet some of our children are shimmied into lifestyles which make them a target for the dark machinations of these nightmare creatures? Are they the dark elves of Germanic folklore? Do they intend to eat us all up, body & soul together, just like in the darkest of fairy tales? I believe this to be the case, and I believe that our governmental structures have 'surfaces of connection' with these beings - ways that they can communicate which are outside of normal considerattion, perhaps also fulfilling magical lore regarding the need to gain consent - even unconscious consent - by putting the nefarious plans they have devised in full public view, yet in a form which only those at the top of the pyramid will be able to interpret... My personal belief is that just like the film 'Arrival', these beings are communicating by meaningful picture language - crop circles - which is encoded with the mystic/pragmatic language, a form of geomancy, which inserts their magical operation into the collective unconscious of the human race, in some way giving them permission to rape & abuse those unfortunates who are channelled into positions in which they can be taken, observed, manipulated, damaged, controlled, and ultimately, if they are unfortunate enough, destroyed in the service of the refinement of the goals & plans these creatures have crafted in the shadows.

For the Truth & the Light, for those who are trapped in terrifying servitude, we all should seek to be more aware of what is happening, and to pray for those that are suffering in chains through the will of the monsters which we have always been told did not exist. Those that are 'dead but dreaming', those that are worshipped by a human cult which helps to craft the circumstances by which abused & tortured unfortunates are put under the will of the Enemy.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect
I have written about this on other posts. I have come to believe (preposterous and outlandish as it is) that ALL the "odd" phenomena (UFOs, ghosts, bigfoot or any other strange beings, missing people, animal and human mutilations, abductions etc.) is down to a dimension within our dimension.
UFOs are silent because when you see them they are not in our dimension. They are not cloaking but slipping back into their own dimension. Yes they can become solid in our "world" but I think the majority of sightings are accidental on their part. You see them for a few seconds then nothing.
I honestly think certain people in governments know about it and because they don't want to admit that they are totally useless to counter it and are actually totally frightened that they can do whatever they want, is the main reason that they don't want disclosure.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Gravity manipulation probably has some effect on what we perceive as "time." However, I don't have the mathematical background to make that connection.

Neither do I, and that makes sense, in that, time seems to completely stop during these contacts no matter the distance the craft is from me. Once the craft was hovering perhaps 20 feet above and directly in front of me. Another time they were in the lower cloud formations observing me or who knows what they had in mind, but that was the last time I ever saw a craft (perhaps they were saying thanks for everything, we're done with you(?)) - it now being almost 40 years. In both events, time and outside sounds actually stopped for me. The only sound I heard was one of the aliens telepathically commenting something about me, absolutely no other sound was to be heard. Very interesting theory if gravitational waves distort time and sound (waves?).
edit on 19CDT03America/Chicago00030330 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Very interesting theory if gravitational waves distort time and sound (waves?).

Well, if gravity is essentially the same as acceleration, then a person might experience a kind of "Doppler Shift" near an area of spacetime that has a distorted localized gravity. Then (if you thought of time as having a kind of frequency like light or EM waves) the closer you got to the object, the more time might seem to slow down.

Maybe. Acceleration without motion. Traveling without moving. Like the Holtzman Effect from "Dune."
edit on 25-9-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Me wonders if there is an actual alien presence that may be very similar to something that of this earth, where it futuristic an yet ancient as human civilization. Time travelers is where I'm leaning too, but it almost like it primal, like it 24/7.

As for e.t, I do wonder if these thing collide at times with them, and it maybe why they could be here. Whether just study it, or they have had a very similar phenomena in their own games.

Like for all we know, if they are time travelers, would be it human or an A.I that may have wiped out humanity, an maybe aliens dont like A.I...or maybe they do. Who knows.
edit on 25-9-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

... just talk, talk , and more talk.

Likie almost every thread about UFOs?

You make statements like "inter dimensionals" and "plasmic". But you don't explain what exactly you mean by them. Neither do you provide any proof for your claims.

And that is exactly what I hate about UFOlogy, people making things up, instead of just sticking with what is objectively known.

I was going to provide a similar reply but I'm glad you beat me to it. I know that participating in this forum is questionable in terms of one's own intelligence and once in a while something posted is worth the effort. But when you see worthless threads such as this one where the OP is operating without common sense and trying to sound hip while coming across as uneducated about UFOlogy. The OP is simply ignorant. Of course he didn't explain exactly what he mean, he doesn't have the knowledge to do so. And there is no way he can offer proof. You are correct, he is making things up as he goes along. In a debate he would automatically be a loser.

There is so much about UFOlogy that would make interesting reading but this thread doesn't come close to it.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: spiritualarchitect
I have written about this on other posts. I have come to believe (preposterous and outlandish as it is) that ALL the "odd" phenomena (UFOs, ghosts, bigfoot or any other strange beings, missing people, animal and human mutilations, abductions etc.) is down to a dimension within our dimension.
UFOs are silent because when you see them they are not in our dimension. They are not cloaking but slipping back into their own dimension. Yes they can become solid in our "world" but I think the majority of sightings are accidental on their part. You see them for a few seconds then nothing.
I honestly think certain people in governments know about it and because they don't want to admit that they are totally useless to counter it and are actually totally frightened that they can do whatever they want, is the main reason that they don't want disclosure.

Pretty much what I think as well. It may well be that all odd things are the same source. Dimensional a strong contender IMO. If you believe the reported activity at Skinwalker ranch, which included all the things you mentioned, the connection theory is a strong one

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: moebius

"And that is exactly what I hate about UFOlogy, people making things up, instead of just sticking with what is objectively known."

Your logical, rational and practical thinking is typical of the public and most scientists that used to deny the reality of UFOs. Basically, it is a display of ignorance of the impossible. Explained in better terms, it is the old "Not invented here and therefore does not and cannot exist"syndrome. In short, it is denial of the obvious because we and our systems don't want to believe it. It is the greatest fault of the human mind, known in psychology as cognitive dissonance.

You'll need to get over that and consider several things mentioned already here by others, other life forms technologically advanced millions if not billions of years beyond humanity, feats of consciousness that are godlike, that humans maybe were created to some degree, that other civilizations may have existed on earth before we came along...well, there can be no end of this forward thinking because, after all, we are only humans and have zero experience with anything other than our own ruminations and toys.

The ETs will have much to tell us about ourselves and themselves. Try not to resist learning a new way to view the universe. Class is currently in session.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Looking at many sightings we see plasmic shapes that try to imitate mechanical craft. Never a nuts and bolts machine

Seems as though there is a long term program being run from the outside and we are witnessing direct manipulation by two different forces. One being the government itself and the other being the entities.

Your first point I must disagree with. I have seen two, the first did look like a plasma oval. The second was a "nuts and bolts" saucer which seemed to give off a plasma *exhaust* plum.

I agree with your second point, the government knows all about them and are in contact with them.

Then if by your intuition you were looking at an actual mechanical craft, where do we separate the two, or do you feel they are one in the same?

A majority of sightings are just intelligent behaving lights in the night sky. And these also seem closely related to mutilations, crop circles, ect.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I go back to my contention that our reality is built on what we understand, but we also greatly overestimate our intelligence. So UFOs and other types of "paranormal" phenomena could easily represent aspects of a greater reality that we are not only unaware of, but may never truly have the capacity to understand.

Sometimes I feel this way, but I also feel I had my own encounters for a reason. There was communication of a sort and it was reoccurring, and got to the point it was scary so I stopped trying to communicate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join