It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broken Arrow?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Sept 18, 2019. FBI Agent Pientka’s Cover Stories Trump Shootout Don’t Wash

George Webb has recently been consistently reporting on issues within the deep state. He covers a lot of topics the general news does not touch. Some of the topics has made it to these boards at times.

In this episode he rips open the Epstein rabbit hole and establishes links, names and places with the subversion of the USA nuclear stockpile of weapons. He explains how the process of blackmail and other tricks where used to corrupt key individuals in the transfer and dummy replacement of nuclear weapons.

Uranium one has been in the headlines for a while, the situation is looking a lot more deeper and messed up. Lot of conflicts on the global stage. With mountains of cash flowing behind closed doors what is Trump and the world really up against? Is America's problems bigger than a broken arrow, but a broken quiver?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Its entirely plausible that many nukes be it old models, prototypes, or standard modern one could be places they shouldn't be.
It isn't like the average person has access to locations to verify what is or isn't in its proper place with secure containment/ protection protocol being enforced.

Not to mention rumors about obamas presidency moving nukes around willy-nilly, or that rumors of serviceman and even higher-ups refusing to follow orders involving nukes.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Everyone claims how incompetent government can be. I guess this just proves it.

For a long time people talked about jet airplanes flying into buildings. After 9/11 we heard government officials claimed, "Nobody in our government at least, and I don't think the prior government, could envisage flying air planes into buildings" and "no-one could have predicted that they would try to use an airplane as a missile". And "something we had never seen before, something we had never even thought of."

I have this very dark suspicion our next false flag attack is going to come from a dirty bomb in port Elizabeth or port Long Beach. Just like 9/11, we will hear people talking about this scenario as never been thought of before crap.

All the trillions we spend on the military did absolutely NOTHING to protect us on 9/11. The same thing is going to happen with a dirty bomb and port security. All the trillions we are spending on the military will do absolutely NOTHING to protect us!

2007 United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident

edit on 18-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
Not to mention rumors about obamas presidency moving nukes around willy-nilly, or that rumors of serviceman and even higher-ups refusing to follow orders involving nukes.

I agree. Obama was really bad for this country: 2007 United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident

edit on 18-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

In all fairness that particular incident is not something that can be laid on President Obama's door step. As the CIC he owns it but not anything in his daily control could have prevented or caused it. It was a failure at Minot and to a lesser degree Barksdale. More likely a result of poor training or just individuals not following protocol.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I agree. Obama was really bad for this country: 2007 United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident

Obama wasn’t the President in 2007 George Bush was.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Yeah, he said nukes are bad. Then decided to upgrade and/or replace many to the tune of 348 billion worth.
2015-2024 timeframe for his plans.

Nobody says how many were replaced/displaced or where they went, but it stands to reason if he replaced some, they got sold to any number of his favorite M.E. countries.
://www.forbes.com/s ites/lorenthompson/2015/12/15/obama-backs-biggest-nuclear-arms-buildup-since-cold-war/#2386ef7e2a0f

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Obama wasn’t the President in 2007 George Bush was.

exactly, but Bush was really bad for this country too. obviously

then again, when was the last time we had a good president in office?
edit on 18/9/19 by gunshooter because: added a question

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

After SAC went away the Air Force didn't want to deal with nuclear weapons anymore. They killed PRP and whatever training they could get away with, and deferred other training. The fact that was the only incident is actually amazing.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Pientka-Flynn Mystery Solved

This report by George Webb is hosted on another Youtube channel working with George, 'McDuff: Kennedy's Man to Smash the CIA'.

Pienka is described in the media as an invisible man. His home base is near Kirkland AFB, in which a megaton warhead has been audited as missing. Pienka is also the man who gave the missing 302 report with the Flynn case, this report helps get investigations into Flynn started. Pienka is also attributed to killing a whistle blower to congress in a shot out. Pienka is also tied up with Wexner and Esptien.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Let me guess, he's the only one that knows it's missing.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

What do you think Q would say? Boom.

I have not been through all of George Webb's channel. He describes him self as reporting on the diplomatic back channel for the pantomimic. Has been doing a lot of research and keeping up with the shifting political environment.

For someone to be making the claims he is and not being able to back it up is a very dangerous past time in the current environment. For a heads up on what the media is not saying, worth a look.

edit on 19-9-2019 by kwakakev because: changed ending

edit on 19-9-2019 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

No it isn't. It doesn't matter what he says, there will always be people that will believe it. And as far as nuclear weapons go, he knows there is no way to verify it. The DoD has a long standing policy of not commenting on nuclear weapons. One of the only reasons Minot was reported is because it was so public. Something like a missing warhead from a bunker will never be confirmed or denied by the Pentagon. So there's no real risk in saying it's missing.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
There was a standard reply for when someone asked about the location of nuclear weapons...

"It is Department of the Army policy to neither confirm nor deny the location of nuclear weapons at any given installation or location."

Of course this was 30 years ago, so things might have changed since then. But it always made me wonder. We say we have 10's of thousands of nuclear weapons, but do we? What proof is there? If no one outside of the DoD, AEC or MIC is allowed to see them or know where they are, how do we really know how many are out there in the first place? There could be 10's of thousands or just 10's. All we have is someone else's word that we have what we have and they are properly accounted for.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BomSquad

Hasn't changed a bit.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

The original 302 Flynn report was finalized on February 15th which is two days after Mike Flynn resigned and was written by Trump-hating FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI agent Joe Pientka

Link

This part about FBI agent Joe Pientka being involved with the Flynn case is adding up.

FBI Honors Officers in Fatal Forestville Shootout

In a ceremony last week at FBI Headquarters in the District, Director Robert S. Mueller III presented the Shield of Bravery to the agents, who were among scores of law enforcement officers who converged on a Forestville apartment where the man, Michael T. Smith, was holed up.

This is the incident that George is referencing for the shooting involved Pientka. The incident dates back to 2007 and is reported in the Washington Post. This matches the dates for the 2007 nuclear incident referenced earlier in this thread. I do not exactly know what evidence George Webb has, he does sound convinced of it.

George does get into a lots of other topics and connections with his channel including the encryption and security methods with the blackberries and how this was used to keep the top group in power while exposing the smaller players. He is making a good channel for where this swamp draining project is going.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=24628901]Zaphod58[/pos

I suppose they had their reasons behind the redefining of SAC but I never understood it. Close to Barksdale so it was a pretty big deal here for awhile. And I do wonder sometimes if it was the only incident, but. I know and trust there are still some serious controls in place and discount the stories greatly on missing items, more clicks and views material I believe

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Sounding convinced doesn't make what he says true.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

The Minot Incident was a major embarrassment for the leadership, which was only made worse with the Malmstron scandal. They basically restored most of the SAC level controls, without actually bringing back SAC. Disbanding SAC was the biggest mistake made in recent history by the Air Force IMO. After Malmstrom, they were going to make damn sure nothing that big happened again.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
EDIT: Already covered in the thread.
edit on 19-9-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join