It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broken Arrow?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

Right this very minute, actually.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Wait, what? They killed PRP for Nuke officers? I was in the AF, in the nuclear field, up until 2010 and Im about positive that PRP for all nuke officers was still in place. Although, I was more in the ICBM field, so I guess rules could have changed for flight officers.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

They still had it, but nowhere as strict as when it was SAC. It had the same designation, but PRP under SAC would see someone lose their rating for a cold, and PRP now you have to practically set a nuke off to lose it if you work on the flightline. They might have improved it since Minot, but at the time it was a joke.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
September 24, 2019. DoE Report and Citizens Validate Webb Report On Wexner Uranium Games

In this recent update by George Webb, he is near the American Centrifuge Enrichment Plant. This was an old site used during the cold war for making bombs. Officially it is claimed that this site has been closed down with some cleaning up taking place. The presence of Neptunium in the area is an indicator that uranium processing and enrichment has still been taking place.

Links to Department of Energy staff, MIT scientists and Les Wexner are discussed.

edit on 25-9-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Yet another problem for George. Neptunium isn't just a single element produced in enriching fuel. The most common Neptunium element produced is 237, which has a 2.14 million year half life. Neptunium 236 has a half life of 154,000 years. So yeah, they're going to find it around that plant, but unless they break it down and find 235, which has a half life of just over a year, it doesn't prove anything.

It's a lot more complex than "Neptunium was found, I'm right". Until we now exactly which element of Neptunium was found, and what levels, nothing can be proven.

And look at that, it's neptunium 237 according to the sources in the video description.

edit on 9/25/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/25/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Our friend George sounds like he is starting to pull it all together with chapter 1 of the Webb Report. It is going to take a while to go through it all and he is asking for some help to compile and search it. Providing a short summary is one way I can contribute. With all the growing conflict I like his approach.

The Webb Report - Chapter One Summary - Awans, Biden Blackberries, Covert Action Server, Evergreen

A is for Awan Spy Ring. Nancy Pelosi is at or near the head of the spy ring with access to intelligence committee overseeing a lot of this. Awan is from Pakistan, set up IT, Blackberrys, Cloudstrike for the Clinton's, DNC and associates, Project Blackjack. Awan has been convicted of bank fraud, owns 20 houses, 10 business. Spends 9 months of the year in Pakistan. Travels with appearance of diplomatic immunity. One of the Awan's is married to Ukraine intelligence.

Awan has keys to a restricted server managed by Nancy pelosi in which an IG Report concludes nefarious activity. This server has been sending TB's data back to Pakistan, . Project Cassandra, weapons for drugs. Apco, Jonathan Winer and John Kerry part of weapons to Ukraine. Iran Contra scandal still in operation. A.Q.Khan nuclear smuggling network uses same Project Blackjack, DNC communication service.

edit on 1-10-2019 by kwakakev because: Formatting

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

He's putting it together, with the minor problem that he's been wrong about a few things.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Perhaps, it is a messy situation. Is looking a lot closer than what Muller and what the MSM is going on about. He has been doing investigative reporting for three years around this, background in law enforcement. A lot further ahead of the pack than others I am seeing. Has spent a long time building the case and still on it. One to watch.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Tsk tsk, you with your logic..... Seriously, I could probably dig up some soil around Lawrence Livermore Labs and find Neptunium in the soils. Its almost impossible to get rid of and given it beyond civilization lifespan half-life, ANY reactor site would have signs of it

Also, weapons grade plutonium is fungible which means that the abundance of production post Manhattan Project leaves the US with almost 80 tons of military grade plutonium available. You need about 2-4 kg from a typical implosion device why the need to keep making more? You literally have enough to make implosion devices till the end of time

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The Webb Report - Chapter Two - The Biden Blackberries

This chapter extends into the DNC servers. These server may of stored parts of the Pakistan drone program allowing top secret access for the Awan Brothers, project Blackjack.

George Webb has meet with Bill Taylor, an IT staffer for Joe Biden for 30 years. Bill Taylor is accusing Trump of Quid Pro Quo in the Ukraine phone mess. Lockheed and Raytheon are missing out on contracts. Bill Taylor helped setup the Blackberries until Nancy Pelosi took over and gave control to the Awan's.

Blackberries initially shielded a lot of the Senators communications. Started with diplomatic discussions on nuclear matters with countries like Libya, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Israel, North Korea, South Africa and others. The Senate Armed Services Committee had a lot of the power. Investments in nuclear, oil and gas. Areas of conflict opened up new investment opportunities.

Once Nancy Pelosi got control of the Blackberry network, trade also moved to guns, arms and drugs, Operation Cassandra. Crowdstrike is the Ukraine spy operation. Burwell is an American University President helping with Ukraine visitors. Blackberries used in the planning of of other cover operations in Libya, Syria, Sudan, Yemen along with other places in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.

A Biden Blackberry belonged to navy intel intern named Gotner. Nancy Pelosi may of had a Blackberry that mirrored these devices along with those on Capital Hill and the Whitehouse. Contents contain energy deals with Ukraine. Testimony goes under the name Deep Blackberry. Kolomoisky funneled energy deals and IMF money in Ukraine linking Barisma, Joe Biden, Devin Archer, Whitey & Billy Buldger. Jeffery Epstein and Lez Wexner supported these operations from Ohio. Lisa Page and Peter Strzok helped out in Iran.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The Webb Report - Chapter 3 - Crowdstrike Strikes Back With Fiona Hill Gang

This chapter has been filmed in part outside the headquarters for Crowdstrike, the only company to examine the DNC servers when all the claims of hacking and election interference started. Crowdstrike determined it was the Russians at the same time Guccifer 2.0 started. James Comey while at the FBI has testified to asking to see the DNC servers multiple times to multiple levels of the organization.

George Webb has recovered one Blackberry associated to Joe Bidens team. In getting the Blackberry verifyed he learnt about a 'Pay to Play' scheme setup by Crowdstrike for covert actions. The system spied on congress to see where the support was for things like weapon transfers. Bribes with donations for senator votes also passed through this system.

Dmitri Alperovitch is one of the founders of Crowdstrike. George Webb first meet Dmitri on a project where Russia was involved in the hacking of American industry. This was done through the company Network Associates with services like hacking, viruses, backdoors, collecting information, weapon cryptography. People where paying bribes to get money for covert actions, senator bills, USAID, weapon packages.

Fiona Hill received one of these Blackberries and is part of the spy ring against Trump. Crowdstrike provided a covert way to instigate and promote cover actions anonymously through donations.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

So this is all about the George Webb Report now, and not some supposed nuclear weapons that are going to be used to start another war?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

George Webb has already found a lot with Wexner in Ohio and other relationships around Uranium one. I like where he is coming from and the direction he is going in this complex and competitive political environment. With these chapters I am doing a short summary of, it helps put together the bigger picture of how it all works.

With what has been coming about Uranium One, Obama sold out American technology and resources to the rest of the world. Ukraine was one of the transport hubs, Biden has taken a hit. Just need to be patient and looking good for a clearer picture to it all.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

As long as you don't mind putting a picture together using information that's wrong. He tends to get information and jump to a conclusion without actually looking deeper at it.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Everyone claims how incompetent government can be. I guess this just proves it.

Au contraire...

That's what they want you to think.

Not that I care for the mans politics, but:

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."
Franklin D. Roosevelt

For a long time people talked about jet airplanes flying into buildings. After 9/11 we heard government officials claimed, "Nobody in our government at least, and I don't think the prior government, could envisage flying air planes into buildings" and "no-one could have predicted that they would try to use an airplane as a missile". And "something we had never seen before, something we had never even thought of."

Couldn't find a link, but I distinctly remember verifying the US Government lie, and there was proof that the government had long before 9/11 done studies on the possibility of terrorists using planes as weapons and flying them into buildings.

All the trillions we spend on the military did absolutely NOTHING to protect us on 9/11.

On the contrary - it enabled them to get away with it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join