It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OIG Findings on Obama Admin FISA Crime is So Devastating - DOJ Will Prepare America Beforehand.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Deetermined

It didn't happen and they released the grand jury.

OOOOOPS.

Yeah it's not like they can't get another one later since they didn't go to trial.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Sadly nothing will come to fruition.....

Obama cannot be criticized by the media....he has at least 3 people to take the blame if anything does happen.

And for most this is something known 2 years ago.

Its just that these anti trump liberals dems have a lot of friends in high places

The best friends are those with low morals who hold high positions.

Like a psychiatrist who come to the bar with a bunch of meds and tells the horror stories of their patients.

For once we know that things must happen within the year to happen at all. I'm hoping for actual justice as many others are as well. We shall find out soon enough whether they can still build a gallows in the same spot they hung John Brown.

(post by Scepticaldem removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
The only one here full of crap is you.
Wrong about nomination
Wrong about the election
Wrong about "rushia"
Wrong about Mueller

There is a pattern.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Trump keeps winning. It tells me all I need to know about the Left and Obama administration when their response to being caught doing illegal stuff is “told you we wouldn’t get arrested”, lol.

- cheating DNC/Hillary couldn’t beat POTUS Trump
- cheating Dems/Mueller couldn’t beat POTUS Trump
- cheating Dems couldn’t beat POTUS Trump/SCOTUS Kav
- cheating Left only have candidates from Island of Misfit Dems
- POTUS Trump triggering the $&@?! out of Dems/MSM
- Nutty Nancy and Squat Cobblers will never impeach POTUS Trump or anyone else for that matter.

Fun times. Oh yeah, if McCabe wasn’t so close to being arrested, why beg the DOJ multiple times not to charge him.
edit on 15-9-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm ready! to be let down, yet again. One of these days I hope to be wrong. #trustsessions

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

I'm ready! to be let down, yet again. One of these days I hope to be wrong. #trustsessions

McCabe can't appeal an event that never happened. I think we finally have a winner for 1st perp walk of team Treason. I checked, my pantry is stocked with popcorn and I have real butter with plenty of salt.

edit on 15-9-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

There was no Russia trump hoax. You are going to be so disappointed. Again..
Like last week with Comey.
The Russians really did work very hard to get trump elected. They also worked extremely hard to make sure that Hillary did not get elected because Putin was terrified of her and knew he could easily manipulate trump.
For the past two years I have been reading this bs and it never comes through.
How long are you going to keep believing this nonsense? Or should I say how long can you hold out hope when nothing is going the way you thought it would?

Sounds like you're talking about yourself. How long have we been waiting now for impeachment and indictment?

If it did happen, and they is evidence that it happened.... A, where is it? B, how come nothing happened and you're still beating your drum?

What's happened her is the pendulum is swinging the other way, because the original narrative was falsified. When are you gonna accept it?

Will you accept it if Trump wins in 2020?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Some of you should really try to back up the stuff you write.

saving this for when silly says she never said this in the future.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

There was no Russia trump hoax. You are going to be so disappointed. Again..
Like last week with Comey.
The Russians really did work very hard to get trump elected. They also worked extremely hard to make sure that Hillary did not get elected because Putin was terrified of her and knew he could easily manipulate trump.
For the past two years I have been reading this bs and it never comes through.
How long are you going to keep believing this nonsense? Or should I say how long can you hold out hope when nothing is going the way you thought it would?

Oof.

That's the craziest thing I've read on the internet all day. You know, I've never been one to join a side because I'm not really a political guy, but it's crap like that's going to make me vote for Trump next election.

To think Russia can manipulate the greatest force on the planet, and to be able to competently influence the election is retarded.

It's actually retarded.

People voted and even though the Democrates used the news to make it look like Trump lost, he still won. Because most people aren't retarded.

^^^ This, 100%

The DNC had everything minus common sense in their corner. Media, social media, Hollywood, the music industry, polls, you name it, they owned it. And still lost, and not one single vote was persuaded by Russians, but that didn't stop obama from expelling Russian diplomats out of the country 2 weeks after he'd laughed off that Russians meddle in our elections. If anything, they were working for Hillary and the bitch STILL lost. Obama was already covering his tracks for DNC collusion with Russia until Clinton lost, then by the grace of psychological projecting, they started pointing at Trump and screaming collusion.That's how thye were supposed to win, and since they didn't, they think that's how he won. Never mind the hateful rhetoric they pushed for nearly 2 years and the amount of voters they pushed right as they moved farther left.
edit on 17-9-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

The amount has since been corrected to about $2500.00, not 250,000. What a joke!

I stand corrected...

Here is an interesting question... If America could remove Putin for 10 billion would we do it?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Investigative reporter John Solomon just said that he has been briefed about some of the things in the fisa abuse report and several of the actions and events are worse than anyone has even speculated about thus far.

It will take about another five weeks before it is made public. Some documents will be Declassified and made public beforehand, to get everyone prepared.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
or as #QAnon would say The Storm is Upon US

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: lawcgw

In addition, Biden is FINISHED.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

But the MSM will twist it like they did Biden's Ukraine corruption, to pretend it's just Trump getting his enemies. They'll throw up a huge smokescreen to confuse a simple legal issue of Real interference in an election, not the fancied interference of the idiotic Russiagate Conspiracy Theory.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This has been confirmed by most approved parties in the know, if you know what i mean. It has to do with the meaning of reality and what's actually happening in the world, the real world, around us, not the "real world" that MTV portrayed years ago. Get it? If you don't, figure it out.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: cybervigilante

Unfortunately for America, just 6 huge corporations own 90% of the media in this country.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Yesterday, Senator Lindsey Graham (Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee) sent a letter to the leaders of ITALY, U.K., Australia, urging them to "cooperate" with Attorney General Barr's investigation.

Article and Letter Image: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Yesterday, Senator Lindsey Graham (Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee) sent a letter to the leaders of ITALY, U.K., Australia, urging them to "cooperate" with Attorney General Barr's investigation.

Article and Letter Image: www.foxnews.com...

Well Ill be damned... this really is turning out to be a huge issue that may see the light of day.. from your source :

"So here's what I want American people to know," Graham said Monday. "It's OK to cooperate with Mueller to get Trump, but it's not OK to cooperate with Barr to find out if Trump was the victim of an out-of-control intelligence operation," adding, "We're not going to have a country like that."

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Why would they not cooperate with a US government investigation? As opposed, of course, to an investigation by Trump's personal attorney.

Why the letter? Were they not cooperating or is it just part of the show?

edit on 10/3/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join