It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OIG Findings on Obama Admin FISA Crime is So Devastating - DOJ Will Prepare America Beforehand.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Bless your hearts y'all still believe in the 2 party paradigm. You think Obama doing something illegal and bad means Trump didn't/doesn't? It's like how everyone thinks if you don't support Trump you must be a Hillary supporter. Get real guys, they're ALL crooked.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, they didnt. The law was followed to the letter. Everybody already knows this.
Just some are having trouble accepting it.

I've been following your comments for a while now and I think there is much more to you than you let on. I also think many here know what you're doing. No one is that far gone to the left to be as insistent as you are against Trump and for all the criminal Left, repeatedly accusing Trump of doing things that have already been debunked and excusing things on the other side that have already been found to be factual. I believe your primary goal here is to stir things up, not to try to prove what you say is so. In the end, you cannot, have not shown any proof of any of your liberal, scripted left-speak. It is sad but entertaining at the same time.

You're a good actress, I'll give you that.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well now, we don't have long to wait!

Finally

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I suggest that all the Bosses in the FISA based coup attempt will not be prosecuted as they will claim immunity

based on their actions were grounded in religion-of-peace tradition
Obama & the other newly converted department/agency bigwigs will get off scot-free

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Yeah she’s part of some lame psy-op. No one is that willfully wrong. It’s a complete waste of our tax dollars.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
All the messages are complementing each other .

ATS

ATS
edit on 14-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Yeah, they didnt. The law was followed to the letter. Everybody already knows this.

I've been following your comments for a while now and I think there is much more to you than you let on. I also think many here know what you're doing. No one is that far gone to the left to be as insistent as you are against Trump and for all the criminal Left, repeatedly accusing Trump of doing things that have already been debunked and excusing things on the other side that have already been found to be factual. I believe your primary goal here is to stir things up, not to try to prove what you say is so. In the end, you cannot, have not shown any proof of any of your liberal, scripted left-speak. It is sad but entertaining at the same time.

You're a good actress, I'll give you that.

I mentioned the same thing a year or two ago. I believe it was after they’d posted that “CNN never lies”. LOL Everyone knows CNN lies, even your diehard lefties.
What ya going to do? Shrug

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

There was no Russia trump hoax. You are going to be so disappointed. Again..
Like last week with Comey.
The Russians really did work very hard to get trump elected. They also worked extremely hard to make sure that Hillary did not get elected because Putin was terrified of her and knew he could easily manipulate trump.
For the past two years I have been reading this bs and it never comes through.
How long are you going to keep believing this nonsense? Or should I say how long can you hold out hope when nothing is going the way you thought it would?

NO ONE was ever "terrified" of HILLARY, that incompetent drunk barking dog that CAUSED the Syrian migrant crisis
Putin even less so

...brain seizure prone....

.... and a pass out DRUNK at 911....

THANK GOD SHE LOST !!!!

edit on 14-9-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
Forgive me my scepticism. I hear that it is coming for so long. I feels just like the 'end of the world' predictions.
"It's coming! ...nothing happens ... No, it is really coming now! ... nothing happens ... No! it is REALLY bad! It is coming, for real now! ... nothing happens ... "

I hope that -if true- all the crooks go to jail. But the waiting game and all the endless talk and sneak-peak-previews are getting me tired.

Maybe it's like waiting for a great new bike for x-mas.
Hopefully it 's not going to be just a broken wheel instead...

Timing is everything.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The Russians really did work very hard to get trump elected. They also worked extremely hard to make sure that Hillary did not get elected because Putin was terrified of her and knew he could easily manipulate trump.
How long are you going to keep believing this nonsense? Or should I say how long can you hold out hope when nothing is going the way you thought it would?

SOURCE LINKS ???????????????? Any you are the only person who thinks the Mueller report is damning the fact that the man who covered up 911 was put in charge of a committee to investigate Russian collusion (also was instrumental in U1 which allowed Russia access to our Nuclear materials) one would think is a HUGE conflict of interest.; SHOW PROOF not delusional leftist ramblings brainwashed upon the populace by the master propaganda manipulators of the MSM. You have listed your sources in the past and only credible one is CSpan. It is not too late to realize facts. Awaken from your spell and fight for Truth Justice and The American way. NOT the DS way like you propagate currently but the way of FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only one to be angry at are those that manipulate you into forced think speak.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh, the irony.

Some people are so blissfully unaware of how comical they sound!

Isn't that one still promising that Trump will be taken out of the WH in chains because of Russian collusion? And just wait until the Mueller Report is finished?

Anyway, this is what the Left does in all instances. They ignore reality and just say whatever they want over and over because they know that a large number of uneducated sheep will believe what ever they say.

NO shame or remorse or self reflection in the LEft's world.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

When you say "very hard" what do you mean? Do you mean the 250k or so they spent on Facebook ads? I'm also not so sure Putin is "terrified" of Hillary as she worked with him under Obama on many things including the uranium deal that seemed to be lucrative to everyone BUT America, AND her so-called charity. What IS terrifying is the info I'm sure Putin has on her dealing with her charity and other events.

The FBI and just about everyone else as stated that anything Russia did was inconsequential to the outcome of the election, and really nothing out of the norm that they do all the time...what we do all the time...

It was only all made into a big deal to support the Russian collusion narrative that is also now proven to be false and so it all has died on the vine including your "Russia worked extremely hard" fantasy.

The amount has since been corrected to about $2500.00, not 250,000. What a joke!

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I will wait and see what the outcome is.
edit on 14-9-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Nobody that preaches this garbage on CNN ot MSNBC actually believe this. There's no way you really do either.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I am not sure why you choose to frequent a restaurant that has served nothing but nothing-burgers for YEARS over an over.

Over and over you talk about how incredible the meal will be THIS TIME and over and over when dinner arrives there is no meat between the buns.

No doubt you will chew on the bread and rave about how good that bun is, but to normal people the whole spectacle looks very pathetic.

edit on 14-9-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

This a why large government doesn't work. You have redundant agencies doing the same type of work and keeping things to themselves. What happens then is without proper oversight these agencies start to acquire the GOD complex, making themselves judge, jury and executioner.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

You’re going to need a strait jackets when you realise how deeply deluded the MSM made you become

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

a reply to: interupt42

When no arrests occur you will know that no crimes occured either.

No one is getting away with anything.

Especially trump.... the piper is tuning up right now.

No arrests = no crimes? When it comes to high level politicians?

Heck, I'm not rich, powerful, or politically connected, but I've committed probably thousands upon thousands of crimes (if each incident counts as "one", not thousands of different crimes), and I've only been arrestd twice. I was found not guilty, even though the charges were true.

If I can do it, so can the most powerful political scumbags on the planet. Please note, by most powerful political scumbags, I mean either Democrats or Republicans, or their counterparts in many other nations.

So maybe crimes were committed, maybe they weren't. I will purposefully poop my pants if either Obama or Hillary is charged.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This is much worse than anything Nixon did. Nixon did not attempt to undermine an sitting president or create a scenario where he or another future president would be hampered from getting elected or interfering with the future presidents ability to get his job done.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join