It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OIG Findings on Obama Admin FISA Crime is So Devastating - DOJ Will Prepare America Beforehand.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+71 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
September 13, 2019

For more than a year, the Department of Justice's Inspector General has been investigating one aspect of the Trump-Russia hoax.

That aspect being the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Applications (FISA), that were used to obtain SPYING Authorization from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC).

Apparently, the FISCourt Justices were lied to by President Obama's DOJ/FBI, in order to obtain authorization to SPY on Candidate/President-elect/President TRUMP, and everyone associated with him, in 2016 and 2017.

Summary of What the IG was looking at: www.realclearpolitics.com...

Inspector General Michael Horowitz's report is apparently so devastating, that a pre-release of key documents will be made ahead of the I.G.'s findings being made public.

The Justice Department may release a tranche of documents before the public gets a chance to see the DOJ inspector general's report on alleged government surveillance abuses.

The Hill's John Solomon told Fox News host Sean Hannity on Thursday his sources are telling him that "important" records could be released sometime this month.

"To get how bad the situation is, you need those documents to be declassified," the investigative reporter said. "We've been talking about those buckets for a long time.

I am hearing that the Justice Department is nearing a decision to release 10 or 12 of the most important documents before the ... IG report comes out, that will allow all of us to see how bad it was before we see the IG's conclusions. I think that could happen later this month."

Last week, Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham asked Attorney General William Barr to declassify nine sets of documents from Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s upcoming report on potential abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

This was a complicated undertaking that involved not only the DOJ/FBI, but also the U.S. State Department, the CIA, the Director of National Intelligence, the United Kingdom, Hillary Clinton, the DNC, Fusion GPS, and likely, Special Counsel Bob Mueller's team as well.

With the failure of that plot to hurt Candidate Trump, and then remove President Trump from office, we now find House Democrats, led by Jerry Nadler, attempting to damage President Trump via Impeachment.

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/13/2019 by carewemust because: misc adjustments

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ooooh, this sounds exciting!

+26 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It's also sad that the top level of the United States Government could so easily violate Federal Laws. These weren't just "workers". They were leaders of their respective agencies.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

True!
But to catch them is a huge thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

that will allow all of us to see how bad it was before we see the IG's conclusions.

You mean Barr will tell us what it all means before we see what the IG actually thinks?

Cool.

edit on 9/13/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The coming reports and releases and "consequences" will make the Mueller Report look like Kindergarten recess 😎

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Fear breeds hate! The left freaked out because "We the people" elected
someone not in their sick club to be POTUS. They we're so frightened he
would expose them all to the American people They became so enraged with
tunnel vision hate. All Donald Trump had to do is step in and do his job
and watch them tear themselves apart.

Friggin guy read em like pre school and dropped em like cheap suit.

All the way!

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Now it's about to get entertaining!

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Some actual happening, good. Time to break out the keg and watch them put this Russian hoax fairy story bs on the back burner. Or in it

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Forgive me my scepticism. I hear that it is coming for so long. I feels just like the 'end of the world' predictions.
"It's coming! ...nothing happens ... No, it is really coming now! ... nothing happens ... No! it is REALLY bad! It is coming, for real now! ... nothing happens ... "

I hope that -if true- all the crooks go to jail. But the waiting game and all the endless talk and sneak-peak-previews are getting me tired.

Maybe it's like waiting for a great new bike for x-mas.
Hopefully it 's not going to be just a broken wheel instead...
edit on 13-9-2019 by Goedhardt because: Pizza!

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

that will allow all of us to see how bad it was before we see the IG's conclusions.

You mean Barr will tell us what it all means before we see what the IG actually thinks?

Cool.

Would be on par for the GOP strategy of “here is how you should think before the real information gets out that isn’t anything like the released info earlier”. It has worked so much as a propaganda tool.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

This sounds like more of the same and the only preparations being made is to get the public ready for more justice not heing served.

Here is the outcome
1. Enough dirt will be released to appease the people and allow for political sound bites by the oposing party. Sean hannity and republicans will use the soundbites for revenue and attention.

2. No arrests or justice will be delivered and the left will continue on with denial of any crimes having occured.

Rinse and repeat.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

There was no Russia trump hoax. You are going to be so disappointed. Again..
Like last week with Comey.
The Russians really did work very hard to get trump elected. They also worked extremely hard to make sure that Hillary did not get elected because Putin was terrified of her and knew he could easily manipulate trump.
For the past two years I have been reading this bs and it never comes through.
How long are you going to keep believing this nonsense? Or should I say how long can you hold out hope when nothing is going the way you thought it would?
edit on 9132019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

ooo it always does. Until it turns out to be bs.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Yeah, they didnt. The law was followed to the letter. Everybody already knows this.
Just some are having trouble accepting it.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

When no arrests occur you will know that no crimes occured either.

No one is getting away with anything.

Especially trump.... the piper is tuning up right now.

(post by PurpleFox removed for a manners violation)
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Of course Putin was terrified.

He knew she would never step down when impeached and Russia would had eventually been drug into an American Civil War to remove her. The ultimate result would have been the narrative that Russia somehow started it and the recently freed Americans would use Nukes.

Sound far fetched? Isn’t that why Hillary lost, Russian Collusion? As opposed to not visiting Democrat strongholds thinking they were in the bag as kept voters? Even Bill told her why she lost.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: interupt42

When no arrests occur you will know that no crimes occured either.

No one is getting away with anything.

Especially trump.... the piper is tuning up right now.

I doubt that news would be breaking on McCabe being indicted if it wasn't getting ready to happen.

Federal prosecutors recommend that Andrew McCabe, former FBI second-in-command, face criminal charge

www.usatoday.com...

Andrew McCabe appeal to avoid criminal charges rejected

www.nbcnews.com...

edit on 13-9-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

+43 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

How long are you going to keep believing this nonsense? Or should I say how long can you hold out hope when nothing is going the way you thought it would?

Oh, the irony.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join