It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OIG Findings on Obama Admin FISA Crime is So Devastating - DOJ Will Prepare America Beforehand.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

A Review of Various Actions by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and
Department of Justice in Advance of the 2016 Election

I am not a Republican, so no, I wasn't rooting for mass arrests as so many were.

It came to nothing in the end. Perhaps you guys will have better luck this time? (Cause ya know, IG Horowitz is still in charge.)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: carewemust
Ooooh, this sounds exciting!

Saturday 10/12/2019

Looks like the CIRCUS (Congress) is returning to Washington next week just in time to witness multiple exposures and revelations. Not only the Project Veritas exposure of CNN, but the FISA Abuse report too.

I believe this CTH article/analysis is referencing one of the pre-FISA Report declassifications that Investigative reporter John Solomon said was coming, in order to "prepare the public" in advance.

Analysis - theconservativetreehouse.com...

The analysis indicates that Mueller's investigation used the same illegally obtained FISA Spy Authorizations that operation Cross-fire Hurricane utilized. That's why Durham is now expanding his investigation, in resources and also up to the May 2017 timeline.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
IG Horowitz's FISA (and other goodies) report delayed due to intra-agency "food fight" over what content must be classified.

Source: www.bizpacreview.com...

On the bright side, A.G. Barr said he will have final say in what is redacted.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join