It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth
Okay, I'd like to hear how this should make sense to me.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Malisa, if you made that food I am your slave for sure. I cannot fight this.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: Malisa
You don't take anything that I say seriously so why should I even bother responding to you?

LMAO!

I don't take you seriously because i know you are lying!

You have logged in from multiple locations in the space of hours, are you teleporting to different cities/states? Or is there more than one person as several people including me pointed out and you denied? Answer that

I have made very clear and specific questions and you keep running away, you don't even acknowledge them correctly. You want to indoctrinate but your education is so low that you can't understand that you don't understand that you don't understand

We may not be too far away in age but i really have to thank my mom for my education, it's so different from yours that now i can see why she insisted so much on it and put so much effort in getting me through it. And it allows me to see all of this and i'm very happy for it. Even though for your i'm ignorant because i expose how ridiculous you are acting here

You will never be able to answer any of the questions i posted earlier today because you just can't, you don't even know what i'm talking about. And again i invite you to prove me wrong by shaming me in front of everyone, give me some answers

You reply in a weak way because you are low energy, you don't sound like a power player at all, it's more like your brain is giving up right now, i already told you before, make fun of me as well, be smart and like a razor blade, hurt me baby! LMFAO! But you can't even think of a smart joke that hurts me or makes me mad and that's just lame and frustrating

You can't have any fun or act smart but you wanted me to look up to you LMAO

I act elite just to you, so you get mad because you thought you were going to be seen as a leader here, and came with all that lame attitude, bragging about people being soulless and stuff, when you can't even figure out how you are standing up on this world

Go back to school Source kun, you need it seriously

And also i though i told you a lot of times to call me Masha, but you can't even call me by my name, as if it would hurt you to talk to a girl by her given name, that's just dumb and weak

I will wait for your answers, for the questions i posted earlier today, if you can't answer then you have proven without any doubt that you are being dishonest and don't have any answers

And also, do you ever question yourself how i know all the stuff i know about you so fast?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
Malisa, if you made that food I am your slave for sure. I cannot fight this.

Oww thank you < 3

I have good news and terrible news.... You know the drill... : P

LMAO!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Malisa just trashed you. I doubt you have any come back. It's over buddy. You lost. Show me if you can prove anything.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Lucky109

I take the topic of spiritual and new age as a whole seriously, but as for the concepts I need to make sense of them in the bigger picture before I take them seriously.

Because you don't know anything at all, you just parrot what Judy says, except the last video of course, that goes against all you been preaching here and in every other web site you posted the ad

If you were to take the topic seriously you would never post that ridiculous ad and talk about the concepts without having to post all that crap first in every OP

If you don't have answers then you should not be preaching and instead asking and proposing, you don't know the difference between preaching and proposing a theory or decomposing the theory into several individual items that should be inspected and resolved on their own. You are not prepared to do any of that and only expect people to say yes/no to your 'teachings', and if the answer is 'no' then they are soulless

And don't say that's not true because we can just quote you hundred times or more, you do that a lot, black or white, yes or no. 'Yes' equals you are above the other person, 'No' equals the person is ignorant and soulless

See what i meant earlier? Your own words produced the content and path to your own destruction, not wise at all see?

You came walking here like a king, waiting for everyone to bend the knee down, you leave begging for attention and for someone to listen to your tales

But no one wants to, you fell out of favour with the masses. It got old and people grew over it, If no one cares to listen to the king, is he still "The King"?
edit on 11-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa haha, you are awesome my dear. I bet your food is wonderful!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

You don't understand Sir FalseHood

Listen and think. If no one follows the rules when playing pretend, then the game doesn't work. And no one wants to follow your game rules, so..... your game doesn't work

Is that clear enough?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
a reply to: Malisa haha, you are awesome my dear. I bet your food is wonderful!

No one has died or got food poisoning so far, so.. i guess? LMFAO!

< 3

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Are you sure about that. I know you dont want to chat with me. But I assure you, I will not call you all that many mean names. If animals and meat and sex were all created as part of the matrix? What would be the point in being trapped by something that does not exist?

You may have translated it wrong. Your little pendulum information magical data thingy that is. Maybe its just saying, what this guy is saying in the vid bellow, and if you believe that a ride is real, in a game created to be just that, well then it becomes real, because that the name of the game...Reality. But in reality its just a ride. And in this game, the excess is cut off, and on we go, leaving all the things we don't need...Behind. There is were you find your soulless.

edit on 12amSaturdayam122019f6amSat, 12 Oct 2019 00:24:09 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: Ah spelling. Sometimes I think taking two seconds on wrting is two much.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Alright, lete say this, the multiple locations thing was because I was going through a move during this time period. I know that you won't believe me but I will just say that.

You have not acknowledged my questions, as I have repeatedly stated. I have made it clear that I will not answer your questions if you will not answer my questions. You are simply refusing to answer my questions so I will refuse in response.

You talk a lot but you can't actually discuss the topic propwrly, you just want to bash it.

And also, do you ever question yourself how i know all the stuff i know about you so fast?

You don't know anything about me.

And don't say that's not true

No, it's not true. You can cherry pick instances of this if you want to support this claim of yours, but it is not a complete repesentation of me.
edit on 12-10-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

If animals and meat and sex were all created as part of the matrix? What would be the point in being trapped by something that does not exist?

They trqp your energies in the matrix to power it.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Someone tried to hack my account in the Avalon forum

It better not have been you, but if it was you, i'm sorry but hell is coming little silhouette silhouette of a man

Would you do the Fandango?

Your owner is due for some # little person

Someone is going to need adult diapers very soon
edit on 12-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I don't care at all about what you think of me, it does not bother me.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Go buy your diapers

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

Go buy your diapers

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Go go

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I know where you live since weeks ago and i did nothing about it, but you...

hee heee, stop trying to hack my accounts loser, i know who you are

I'm going to call the cops on you, if you try to hack again or try to get near me, freak creepy loser

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

All that you can do is attack me, you don't knownhow tonattack anything that I am saying. You think that you will be able to discredit the topic that I present if you discredit me as a person. That is just not how it works.

Insulting me and trying to ridicule me is childish and immature, and it reveals more about you then it does about me.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

All that you can do is attack me, you don't knownhow tonattack anything that I am saying. You think that you will be able to discredit the topic that I present if you discredit me as a person. That is just not how it works.

Insulting me and trying to ridicule me is childish and immature, and it reveals more about you then it does about me.

I know where you live since weeks ago and i did nothing about it, but you...

Hee hee, stop trying to hack my accounts loser, i know who you are

I'm going to call the cops on you, if you try to hack again or try to get near me, freak creepy loser

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join