It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
I can't believe this thread is still going. Still more bs from the matrix npc. Still completely unable to demonstrate any knowledge of how this matrix is anything more than a fantasy. Yet I've gotta hand it to him, he is one persistant npc.

How have you shown that you understand any of this? You are just jumping on the bandwagon against the topic of this thread.
edit on 11-10-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

You aren't interested in discussing this topic, the only thing that matters to you is to express your rejection of this information.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth It's not my thread. I'm not here to demonstrate any understanding. And no, that is my honest opinion.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

TextI know I'm learning. Sometimes I know I'm failing. Like the Dark Side is winning. I feel like there's more truth in the original Star Wars trilogy than the Matrix.

This one time I affected my frequency and I "knew" I was dead but couldn't remember dying. I was just pretending to be alive, like Tim Robbins from the 90s film Jacob's Ladder.

Good for you.

We are all "locked" into our current situation, but we can also reach beyond it to understand.

Best of luck in your journey.

edit on 10/11/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: Malisa

You and Runer1978 have proven yourself to be nothing but trolls.

Who's Runer1978?
He sounds like fun, like the other guy you mentioned.

I know that guy, he's the brother of rider1976

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You aren't interested in discussing this topic, the only thing that matters to you is to express your rejection of this information.

NO ONE is interested in discussing your "topic". How many times should this be said?

Look at the thread... No.Ones.Cares!

Forum by forum, thread by thread, all same results, and you don't get it big head

By the way Source Kun/It/Chan/San

Do any of these locations sound familiar to you?

Pennsylvania, Memphis, San José, New Jersey

: )
: P

edit on 11-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth I'll try to be kind and understanding if you answer my questions with something other than telling me I have to stop having sex and eating burgers. If you want serious discussion and understanding I can do that. I'm just not going to if you give me stupid answers and tell me I have to change my life to see whatever you're seeing. I could tell you the same things in regards to magic mushrooms. That doesn't make me enlightened.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

OK, let's get back to discussing the topic then.

You said earlier that soulless ones drain the source energy of Source Players.

Seeing as I feel quite drained just after interacting with you here each time, is this proof that I'm a Source Player and you are a soulless one?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

TextI know I'm learning. Sometimes I know I'm failing. Like the Dark Side is winning. I feel like there's more truth in the original Star Wars trilogy than the Matrix.

This one time I affected my frequency and I "knew" I was dead but couldn't remember dying. I was just pretending to be alive, like Tim Robbins from the 90s film Jacob's Ladder.

Good for you.

We are all "locked" into our current situation, but we can also reach beyond it to understand.

Best of luck in your journey.

Thanks.
And you in yours.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978 Only the witch and him have souls. Nobody else believes in it so they are all soulless. That is my understanding of things.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

a reply to: Malisa

You and Runer1978 have proven yourself to be nothing but trolls.

Who's Runer1978?
He sounds like fun, like the other guy you mentioned.

I know that guy, he's the brother of rider1976

Or was it Raider1796?

I think I know what plant stuffs SourceTruth has been ingesting to raise his/her/their frequency now...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

By the way Source Kun/It/Chan/San

Do any of these locations sound familiar to you?

Pennsylvania, Memphis, San José, New Jersey

: )
: P

Ahhhhh so it's confirmed then.
We are dealing with a group.

Lard!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978 Well that explains a lot. Maybe these plants and fungi do increase your frequency. It's all making sense now. I could be down with that.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
a reply to: Ruiner1978 Well that explains a lot. Maybe these plants and fungi do increase your frequency. It's all making sense now. I could be down with that.

I could confirm by asking my pendulum, but I've gone and got it stuck up my arse somehow...

Ah wait, I have Lard!

I'll ask Lard...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Lard verifies!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978 Yes, maybe the Lard can give me a straight answer.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978 I will listen and hear the message of the Lard.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucky109 I have listened. I found all the lyics as well. The song makes sense and I have witnessed early morning drug raids. I think I have more evidence of this being true. Sorry matrix guy, The Lard is giving me more answers than you. I think I found my new religion.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucky109
Just ask and Lard shall clarify.

But don't take my word for it.
Just ask Lard for yourself and see.

Here, some more truth for you...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978 Man if you have more crazy music for me to listen to I'll always listen. I'm a crazy music nerd. Pm me any time with music if you want.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join