It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978 okay so the message for today is to never visit a dentist. They are trying to plant bugs in our teeth. I get it now. This is why they've been after me for soo long. I sent this music to others so that they may see the light as well.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
a reply to: Ruiner1978 Man if you have more crazy music for me to listen to I'll always listen. I'm a crazy music nerd. Pm me any time with music if you want.

Ask and ye shall receive...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucky109

If you really wanted serious discussion you would have started out that way.
What it looks like to me is that you are just jumping on the bandwagon.
edit on 11-10-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

If people aren't interested in discussing the topic then they can leave. This thread is only supposed to be about the topic.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978 That is heavy as hell. I love it! I can hear most of the lyrics in this. I'm probably going to listen to more by them. I'm crazy like that. Thank you brother.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

I am not amused by your humor.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Hey, this thread is not about songs, it is about the topic. If you don't want to discuss the topic then you can leave.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth I did as I always do. If you wanted to seriously discuss the topic you would have answered differently. Do you want to argue with me or discuss the topic? I told you I will try to be understanding and kind if you do the same. Show me something, anything.

edit on 11-10-2019 by Lucky109 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

Hey, this thread is not about songs, it is about the topic. If you don't want to discuss the topic then you can leave.
Oh, my bad. Songs were just more interesting to me.
edit on 11-10-2019 by Lucky109 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Okay then, answer this question seriously. This will be the start of our discussion, I want to understand your broader perspective.

Do you take any spiritual or new age concepts seriously?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruthSeriously, yes I guess so. I like to hear things and sometimes it makes me think. However I don't believe in much.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth If I didn't answer your question correctly I'm willing to try again.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

If people aren't interested in discussing the topic then they can leave. This thread is only supposed to be about the topic.

People are interested in pointing out the lies and flaws, that's completely on topic

You wanted to promote the Source Truth stuff, you posted a lot of stuff as facts, then people have a right to question it and challenge it.

In the end, you have to reply to those challenges and show proof of your claims

I'm still waiting for answers to my questions from earlier today

You will not and can't not force people to only ask you the questions you would like to hear, that's not how any of this works : P

Also you are leaving a trace all over the web about your location, and accessing forums from different locations which gives us proof you are more than one person using the same account. Something you denied and it makes you a liar

You see SourceFalsehood, you are not smart enough for this, you have failed : D

You need to start answering or admit you don't have the answers

edit on 11-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Anyways SourceFalsehood,

It's that optimal time of day to decrease those frequencies < 3

Friday i'm in love : P

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa Malisa, you must be some wonderful kind of woman. I can only stand in awe.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisabtw your reference to the Cure hit me right on the head.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
a reply to: Malisa Malisa, you must be some wonderful kind of woman. I can only stand in awe.

Not really LMAO, i'm just crazy and having lots of fun

< 3

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa Gee, you're sounding like me now. You still have to answer. Were you actually quoting The Cure with the Friday I'm in love thing? Because that is too amazing.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
You don't take anything that I say seriously so why should I even bother responding to you?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I take the topic of spiritual and new age as a whole seriously, but as for the concepts I need to make sense of them in the bigger picture before I take them seriously.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join