It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
This thread was already dead and buried, it would have been better to let it Rest in peace

Now you will be exposed in a worse way than before, how dumb choice

You are directly connected to the source, which has unimaginable power, and you get your power from it

What’s the mechanism that controls the flow and prevents you from burning out?

How it is decided how much energy you have? Based on the hertz frequency? What’s the algorithm that calculates how much you receive or when to block or request more energy, you have to know this since the connection end is on your side and you are in control of your body and you are also outside the matrix in your real self

If you don’t know this, then who are you? Since those details are things the source player must know, just out their own nature, are you disconnected from your external self? Don’t you share the same mind and soul? How can he know things you don’t?
edit on 11-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978
After watching the videos I must say I can really get behind this. I'm on board.
I do have some questions though...

1. If animals don't have souls, what does it matter if we eat them?

2. I'm all for taking the Red Pill, but is it gelatin free?
. If the Source isn't BBQ flavour, then what flavour Source is it?

Here are my beliefs based on research & experience coupled with the sense I get when I come across one of these universal "truths" - such that it resonates within me in a way that simple knowledge alone does not.

First off, all human beings have a unique soul. There are a number of evolution levels for human souls based on what you truly believe intrinsically and how you act - or not act - on those beliefs.

Regarding question #1, it is my belief that animals have what are called hive souls. Hive souls are essentially slivers of a much larger group soul and they inhabit all other complex living things. So a lion, a cow and a snake all have a sliver of that larger eternal soul and are more closely related to each other than they are to humans. In essence all complex living things must have some spark of a soul in order to truly live. If for some reason an animal did not have a soul but was obviously biologically alive, they are nothing more than a meat puppet and they have no interaction with or bearing on our soul's evolution. So, a bird is more closely "related" to a fish or a crocodile with respect to souls than they are to humans - if that makes sense.

All human souls can and do reincarnate for the purposes of learning and spiritual growth. All human souls "evolve" at their own pace, and in between incarnations (unique lifetimes), reviews what it has learned in it's previous life to determine what they just learned and where *and* when they should incarnate again to continue the evolutions path.

Bottom line - we choose our next life based on what our souls need to learn - whether it be something positive or something negative as all knowledge and experience is useful and necessary in order to evolve. The terms "Good" and "Bad" have no meaning here.

After a varied number of iterations, a soul will finally complete its learning cycle and will not reincarnate again, but rather it will return to the "Source" of all and merge with the greater whole. After a variable amount of time - depending on who knows what - the "Source" may splinter off yet another new fragment and start the entire process over again in an endless cycle of learning and growth, until we finally "get it" and are then able to move on to the next "frequency" of existence - again, whatever that is - but it's not necessarily human and may not even be a part of our known universe.

For me it was both a lot to wrap my mind around while at the same time, I wasn't learning but rather I was rediscovering a truth that I have always known, but was not always conscious of. Hopefully if I've done a decent job of explaining it, it should make some sense to you - and perhaps even "resonate" as a bit of truth within you too.

Belief in the above is not required - your soul will evolve no matter what your personal beliefs are. The best analogy I can come up with for this is that a plant does not need to "believe" in photosynthesis in order to turn green. It simply is what it is, for better or worse.

Carry on.

edit on 10/11/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Having a soul means having power in the form of energy in this matrix, which gives them the power to create tjeir reality.

Animals do not have any power to create their reality. To out it another way, they are not source, they are just part of the matrix game that we created as source.

Most humans are animals because they do the same thingd that animals do, such as eating meat and having sex. When a source olayer does these things they become trapped in the same state as the soulless ones are.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Instead of admitting that you wrre wrong in not providing a serious answer to my questions, you want to continue to evade, deflext attention, and make excuses.

You are being called out, you can't just avoid it.
edit on 11-10-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: Ruiner1978

That is ambiguous, so to determine this we have to look at the information received from it.

Yes, and if we actually look at it, we find we ambiguity. In the information and the source.
So, can we actually trust it?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

a reply to: midicon

When you ask questions to the pendulum then it is either your subconscious or your source self answering it. When the subconscious is answering the pendulum then it does not give valid answers, but when your source self answers it then it does.

Nonsense.
You don't need a pendulum.

All you need is Lard. FACT!

Lard!

Lard!

Lard! You can see it, in the clouds up in the sky.
Lard! Floats by in clusters in our water supply.
Lard! It's in all of us, man. Our pores, and in our hair.
Lard! What we conceal in those corny clothes we wear.

Lard is all.
Lard is divine.
Lard is in control.
Lard whips and chains our soul.
We carry credit cards.
We live in fear of art.
Lard is the Om.
Lard is revolution.
Lard is the tapeworm,
in the bottle of cheap tequila.
That comes alive at night,
And sneaks up and bite our nipples.

Lard.
Lard!

Nowadays, most of us need someone to run our personal life.
Someone to see that the plant are watered.
Someone to make sure the place is clean.
Someone to make sure dinner is waiting.
Someone to call for theater tickets.
Some one to make up those cheap excuses.
What we need is Lard!

Lard!

The answer.
The dancer.
The ointment.
The dream.

Absorb it.
Inflame it.
Respect it.
Molest it.

Lard!
Lard!

The country, right now, it wants to be soothed.
And told it doesn't have to pay, or sacrifice, or learn.
No one is over the hill, when the mountain comes to Mohammed.
Lard! Lard! Lard!

We love to eat.
We love to pray.
Mold over mind. Hooray!

The Power of Lard!
The Power of Lard!
The Power of Lard!
The Power of Lard!

Every time I take a crap, it's a cosmic experience.
Religion, and chemicals are the keys to the future.
Next time that we have sex, just pretend that I'm Ed Meese.
The weasels have it down, man. It's a whole new age.

Lard!

Which would you prefer? A computer, or a gun?
The sharks outlived the dinosaurs, you know.

(Feel)The Power of Lard!
(Feel)The Power of Lard!
(Feel)The Power of Lard!
(Feel)The Power of Lard!

Pity the poor trainer in the stable when the racehorse farts.
Poison Oak really is the aphrodisiac of the gods.
When people are asleep, we must all become alarm clocks.
Hey, man. Life is my college.
EeeeeYOOOowwwwww!

It's dental floss of the mind.
Who will baby sit the baby sitters?

Ever hear about the guy in New York, who's dick fell of in the bath after he shot it full of coke?
It's okay to run out of butter in Zambia. Just smear squashed caterpillars on your toast.
Waiter, there's a terrorist in my soup.
Which came first? Max Headroom, or Gerald Ford?
Are you a man or are you a mouse?
If you love your fun, DIE FOR IT!

Die for Lard!

The Power of Lard!
The Power of Lard!
The Power of Lard!
The Power of Lard!

Who's gonna baby sit the baby sitters?

The Power of Lard!
The Power of Lard!

Avoid Everything
Everything

The Power of Lard!
The Power of Lard!
LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD! LARD!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Dear Lard, preserve us...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Dear Lard, preserve us...

There is no Source.. there is only Lard....

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Instead of admitting that you wrre wrong in not providing a serious answer to my questions, you want to continue to evade, deflext attention, and make excuses.

LMAO, you are in so much denial you are going crazy now

Excuses excuses...

You can’t answer because you don’t have a clue

You posted your OP and those are my questions to you about SourceTruth

Say you don’t have answers and be done with it

Also, where are you connecting from? Would you be worried if we ask a mod to check if you are connecting from multiple cities and states during the course of a single day? You know they can see that, don’t you?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

Also, where are you connecting from? Would you be worried if we ask a mod to check if you are connecting from multiple cities and states during the course of a single day? You know they can see that, don’t you?

You don't need the mods.
Just ask Lard.

Lard can validate...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

After watching the videos I must say I can really get behind this. I'm on board.
I do have some questions though...

1. If animals don't have souls, what does it matter if we eat them?

2. I'm all for taking the Red Pill, but is it gelatin free?
. If the Source isn't BBQ flavour, then what flavour Source is it?

Here are my beliefs based on research & experience coupled with the sense I get when I come across one of these universal "truths" - such that it resonates within me in a way that simple knowledge alone does not.

First off, all human beings have a unique soul. There are a number of evolution levels for human souls based on what you truly believe intrinsically and how you act - or not act - on those beliefs.

Regarding question #1, it is my belief that animals have what are called hive souls. Hive souls are essentially slivers of a much larger group soul and they inhabit all other complex living things. So a lion, a cow and a snake all have a sliver of that larger eternal soul and are more closely related to each other than they are to humans. In essence all complex living things must have some spark of a soul in order to truly live. If for some reason an animal did not have a soul but was obviously biologically alive, they are nothing more than a meat puppet and they have no interaction with or bearing on our soul's evolution. So, a bird is more closely "related" to a fish or a crocodile with respect to souls than they are to humans - if that makes sense.

All human souls can and do reincarnate for the purposes of learning and spiritual growth. All human souls "evolve" at their own pace, and in between incarnations (unique lifetimes), reviews what it has learned in it's previous life to determine what they just learned and where *and* when they should incarnate again to continue the evolutions path.

Bottom line - we choose our next life based on what our souls need to learn - whether it be something positive or something negative as all knowledge and experience is useful and necessary in order to evolve. The terms "Good" and "Bad" have no meaning here.

After a varied number of iterations, a soul will finally complete its learning cycle and will not reincarnate again, but rather it will return to the "Source" of all and merge with the greater whole. After a variable amount of time - depending on who knows what - the "Source" may splinter off yet another new fragment and start the entire process over again in an endless cycle of learning and growth, until we finally "get it" and are then able to move on to the next "frequency" of existence - again, whatever that is - but it's not necessarily human and may not even be a part of our known universe.

For me it was both a lot to wrap my mind around while at the same time, I wasn't learning but rather I was rediscovering a truth that I have always known, but was not always conscious of. Hopefully if I've done a decent job of explaining it, it should make some sense to you - and perhaps even "resonate" as a bit of truth within you too.

Belief in the above is not required - your soul will evolve no matter what your personal beliefs are. The best analogy I can come up with for this is that a plant does not need to "believe" in photosynthesis in order to turn green. It simply is what it is, for better or worse.

Carry on.

See now this is how you answer a question.
With an actual answer.

Thanks for the reply. My questioning was satire but your reply has some worth.
It does resonate.

I know I'm learning. Sometimes I know I'm failing. Like the Dark Side is winning. I feel like there's more truth in the original Star Wars trilogy than the Matrix.

This one time I affected my frequency and I "knew" I was dead but couldn't remember dying. I was just pretending to be alive, like Tim Robbins from the 90s film Jacob's Ladder.

Life/death eh? Funny old thing...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

My questioning was satire but your reply has some worth

This only confirms that you are indeed a troll.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You and Runer1978 have proven yourself to be nothing but trolls.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

My questioning was satire but your reply has some worth

This only confirms that you are indeed a troll.

Shut up!
You're the one getting your accounts banned from various sites, not me.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

You and Runer1978 have proven yourself to be nothing but trolls.

Who's Runer1978?
He sounds like fun, like the other guy you mentioned.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth
Seriously though. Shut the # up and get the # out of here.
You've shown minimal spiritual knowledge and even less intellect.
You've proven yourself to be full if # numerous times and are clearly here solely to promote this bull#.
You've been unable to answer enquiry with any meaning at all. Time and time again various members here have brought this to your attention but again and again you fail to acknowledge this, throwing around "ignorance" and "troll".

I've consulted with Lard and have verified that I speak for most members here when I say, please do # off!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You've proven yourself to be full if # numerous times and are clearly here solely to promote this bull#.
You've been unable to answer enquiry with any meaning at all. Time and time again various members here have brought this to your attention but again and again you fail to acknowledge this, throwing around "ignorance" and "troll".

I've consulted with Lard and have verified that I speak for most members here when I say, please do # off!

This is my thread, you are the one who should leave because you are a troll who is not interested in discussing the topic.

Everything that you say here is just your opinion of me that is formed as a result of your bias.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Every time an avenue is opened on the topic, you bail out!
# off with that #!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Everything that you say here is just your opinion of me that is formed as a result of your bias.

Anything anyone says anywhere is just opinion formed as a result of bias.

Sorry, but you are not exempt.

Ask Lard...
edit on 11 10 1919 by Ruiner1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread is still going. Still more bs from the matrix npc. Still completely unable to demonstrate any knowledge of how this matrix is anything more than a fantasy. Yet I've gotta hand it to him, he is one persistant npc.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join