It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everybody has to have a soul

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: sapien82

Yeah that is an interesting paper...

It does seem like many on this form have such an ego that they will dismiss anything that doesn't fit with their viewpoint.

Don't be so hard on yourself, you'll grow out of it. The important thing is you're not giving money to Judy.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I have already grown out of "it", and the "it" would be what I was taught by society. You have not grown out of atheism yet so you are the one who needs to grow out of it.
So far you have not responded to the accusation that you are an atheist.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

Why not just admit that you don't agree with me? Because you are so assertive of this.

What about anything that I said said that I did not do exactly that. Offcorse I dont agree with you, is that not obvious? Do you want me to spell it out? Have I not done that already?

I went from souls to consciousness for a reason, but you do not want to acknowledge that I have a reason for doing so.

I am sometimes fascinated by people ability to not see the obvious. Its why I eve bothered to stay in this thread. When one is so assertive of something is so and so, yet they cant even describe it in simple words and phrases. What does that tell you?

Also finally you said what you believe this consciousness to be. And well. YA, I suppose your young, what are you like 10 or 13 years old. Its again, quite obvious that everything is just a subjetive interpretation of a moment in time defined by those who interpret it. Nothing new there, if this is your big deal on consciousness. Congratulations, thats like discovering the grass is green and water is wet.

See this whole thread could have been skiped if you wrote that out in the beginning. Its almost like those people who get so high on psychedelics that they rediscover that they have fingers. Wow brah.

And also.

In a soulless person than you have all of the information for consciousness to receive existing, but you do not have the information being experienced at a point in time. There is no point in time where the information is existing as experience. So the information is there but it is not going to be received by any consciousness.

You know, in there greater and larger part of the world. We dont call those type of people soulless, or having no soul. We just call them dimwits, and back in the dark ages, they were also known as the village idiot. I sometimes refer to them as those who like to consistently and routinely run into the same walls. Others have other definitions for them, I think Einstein called them the insane, in a much more elequent and nicer way, as he was a pretty nice or semi nice guy.

Either way pretty sure they have souls, just like NPC's have souls.

Now, the real debate would be which word used to describe such a phenomenon, would be worse soulless, or dimwit? Though choice there. May as well flip a coin, or let the world decide for themselves.

The way I have described this may not make sense to you if you don't understand the underlying concept I am trying to describe. It makes sense when you already have a grasp on what consciousness is.

Wow, next time get to the point right off the bat. I know it may surprise you, but your not the only one to have figured something like that out, not by a long shot.

Well anyways, you may carry on now, this thread has become less funny now.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

You asked me to define consciousness and I did exactly what you asked of me. But apparently no matter what answer I give you then it will not matter to you. I answered your question exactly like you wanted me to and you are still bashing me. You can't give me a proper response becauses you ard so focused on bashing me anf trying to go against me.

Why do you assert that I have to give you a single phrase or word to describe consciousness? I gave you a proper answer to your question. The point of me defining consciousness is so that we can be clear about it in this discussion, but you don't want to give me any chances to explain myself. Instead you want to force me to use a short definition that you will try to use to dismiss any of my claims about consciousness.

I don't understand why you are so opposed to what I am saying. You have not even been able to explain your stance or why you think I am wrong, which shows me how you are trying to avoid having to support your claim that I am wrong and instead focus on trying to find something wrong with my statements.

The most that you have done to actually respond to my post is tell me that I have "not discovered anything new". This statement of yours is such a weak claim against my statement as it has no actual relevance to the topic. That is the best that you can respond to my post because you have no actual response against my post that is strong enough.

And I am not "ten or thirteen". I am seventeen. I know you will try to attack me for my age as well just like others have done, but that will only make your responses to me weaker instead of stronger.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

LMAO at all these stuff,

Don't you get the people fighting back don't care and won't follow you into whatever madness you are going into?

They don't care, it should be obvious, and if there were people that care you would see them here as well but you keep seeing people who go against and you keep defending and this and dat and stuff and don't get that you are hitting your head against the wall...

You seem to have only to roads for people that talk to you:

1. Person believes in lady Lucy, they have a soul and will watch more videos and get into the group/cult or whatever
2. Person doesn't believe, therefore doesn't have a soul and is not important

However, if #2, as most people here are and based on what you said, why even try to convert them or tell them about the glory of waking up and stuff?

They are soulless, NPCs, there is no point in trying to teach them anything..... They are with no soul, what do you expect, to convert an PNC into an actual human with a soul? Waste of total time dude

This is pointless, said it once and will say it again because it's true

Quick question: Who's Ronald Wederfoort?

Also one thing, by looking at when you post it looks like you don't have any sleep or just a bit here and there, that can't be healthy dude, what's up with that

Or is it that more than one person logs with the same account at different times?

It looks like you have been here for 24 hours or so with small lapses here and there, you're going to get really sick pretty soon. Man is not worth it to get sick because of having a passion, whatever one it is

Think about this man, if you have a purpose or message to share, you won't be able if you are ill or dead, you need to keep yourself alive man and you seem to be killing yourself with those crazy woke up hours. It's your call but seriously, there is plenty of time to do this without killing yourself

edit on 12-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

I am only defending my statements against those that are making opposing statements.
I am not trying to convince them of anything, I am only trying to defend my own statements.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I am only defending my statements against those that are making opposing statements.
I am not trying to convince them of anything, I am only trying to defend my own statements.

: )

Read what you wrote, you are defending your statements against NPCs? Soulless people who don't matter because they are fake and only meant to trip your path?

Why?

Talk to the hand!

LMFAO!

Who is Randi Green?

And what is "The Interactive Simulation Program".... ?

Answer fast, think quick, think smart!

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Im sure that there are some souls that will come across this and realize what the message is. My responses will show them how I am defending my statements..

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Ok dude you have a definition on consciousness.

What do you want a cookie?

And I am not bashing you. If I was bashing you I WOULD BE USING ALL CAPS. Is that not standard protocal online?

SEE. Not bashing you. Though I do think your kind of slow or something, but as you are a seventeen year old kid, I suppose that can be forgiven. And not that is not a bashing, it may be rude, but it is merely an observation of sorts lets say. Do not take it to seriously.

As for this whole soulless thing. Well, again, for a second there I thought you were one of these soulless people, and I so wanted to see one of these soulless people. But turns out your just some seventeen year old kid with a theory. Kind of a bummer.

Thats cool and all. But again, I am not bashing you when I say, its nothing I have not heard of before.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Im sure that there are some souls that will come across this and realize what the message is. My responses will show them how I am defending my statements..

Nah, you lie. You already declared them to be soulless but keep replying to them over and and over and over, as if you don't understand at all what's going on

Either they are soulless or not, and you defined them as soulless so you are talking to simple fake humans, you have tripped over yourself in a very bad way, your logic is buggy and has failed.

Your ego is winning over common sense, there is no life without SourceTruth, you are part of a cult, you have no explanation to what i said but will keep going anyway because you have been reprogrammed to not be able to reason for yourself, you are an NPC but you were not at all some time ago

Around 2016 and a bit before you were still looking for some answers, they you were grabbed by this..

"Im sure that there are some souls that will come across this and realize what the message is.

If every single person that disagrees with you is labeled a soulless person, then who will come across?

Now your mission is to share the word and reprogram people all around, as you said

Who is Randi Green? Don't run away

edit on 12-9-2019 by Malisa because: I'm sorry, too many grammar issues :/

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Yeah, I do have a definition on consciousness. I only want to be acknowledged for answering your question.

Thats cool and all. But again, I am not bashing you when I say, its nothing I have not heard of before.

Yeah, that is alright if it is nothing like you have heard before. That is why I shared it, because it is a new and unheard idea.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Again I am only responding because I am defending my statements. If a soul comes across my posts than they may understand this and learn more about the matrix.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Again I am only responding because I am defending my statements. If a soul comes across my posts than they may understand this and learn more about the matrix.

Answer my questions, not this blanket statement!

Do i have a soul?

What happened in 2016 and how did you come here after that : D

Dullness is such a sad affair

I can see you.....

Who's Ronald Wederfoort?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Do i have a soul?

I asked my pendulum and it tells me you don't.

I don't know? What is with these questions?

I can see you.....

I don't understand what you mean.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Do i have a soul?

I asked my pendulum and it tells me you don't.

I don't know? What is with these questions?

I can see you.....

You don't understand because you don't have a soul ready to understand what i said

Already told you why. It's just you are so dense you can't get it, but you are like a very nice NPC fighting hard not to reach the point where you figure out you are not a real person : )

< 3

Who is Randi Green?

"This doesn't look like anything to me"

It is because you have been programmed to see nothing when you are questioned at this level, you just can't see it and so therefore you believe it is 'nothing'

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I have no idea who "randi green is. Is that the only question you want me to answer?

It is because you have been programmed to see nothing when you are questioned at this level, you just can't see it and so therefore you believe it is 'nothing'

Question me more than...

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I have no idea who "randi green is. Is that the only question you want me to answer?

Question me more than...

Again? What a bother, i already did quite a few times : )

You reply with blanket statements, it's boring because it's the exact reply one would expect from an NPC, you keep repeating over and over the same thing, because nothing else was programmed into you

But let me ask you something i have already asked here before, just to have some fun

-

There is a flower growing out in the middle of a road. Why?

You have 10 minutes to reply

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   

the biggest thing to remember about all of this whether you agree with others or not , even if you like others or not
we are all apart of the same thing.

There is no disconnect between me and you and the sea and the sky , space and the stars
its all one system , we just dont see the laws that govern it all and the intimate connections between everything in the web.

sometimes its hard to see the forest because you are a tree

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

You reply with blanket statements, it's boring because it's the exact reply one would expect from an NPC, you keep repeating over and over the same thing, because nothing else was programmed into you

My replies are just very serious and monotone, which is why you see them that way. It is how I speak.

There is a flower growing out in the middle of a road. Why?

Because flowers grow in all sorts of places.
edit on 12-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Yeah, we are all part of the same system. That is right.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join