It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everybody has to have a soul

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: Malisa

There is a flower growing out in the middle of a road. Why?

Because flowers grow in all sorts of places.

Oooooooohhhhh Failed!

LMFAO!

Of course not!

So much knowledge, So much Truth, and yet...

See? This is all fake, you have nothing related to wisdom, but i knew that already

Emptiness is such a sad a affair

Do you want to know the actual answer?

Is not a simple one, you have to actually learn a few things to get the actual meaning of that

I was not talking about an actual physical flower, but you should have known that if you had some kind of "woke up" experience as your cult leads you to think you have. Which you don't.

Quartz Crystals don't teach Source Truth or anything close to any truth, as you can see right now

At this point i have asked way too many times, but i'll ask againg, because it seems you are either too lazy to look it up or you are running away from something you already know

Who is Randi Green?

Look her up

< 3

Do you understand the meaning of this song? And don't just reply to a single thing, give a full reply line by line of what i posted. Don't reply to the last line and pretend nothing else happened : P

edit on 12-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

So you are trying to ask me trick questions... than ask me another one.

Why would you choose Randi Green to ask me to look up?
I found someone who has a website about higher awareness. How do you know about this person?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Do you understand the meaning of this song? And don't just reply to a single thing, give a full reply line by line of what i posted. Don't reply to the last line and pretend nothing else happened : P

Yeah I see that song, it is very interesting. It is about a man that is trying to express something about himself that he feels is important. He has a unique way of expressing his emotions. It seems like he is trying to talk about his identity and who he really thinks he is. Not too sure though.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

So you are trying to ask me trick questions... than ask me another one.

Why would you choose Randi Green to ask me to look up?
I found someone who has a website about higher awareness. How do you know about this person?

Is not a trick question dummy, is an actual question that requires wisdom to answer

You can't obviously, you are lacking the knowledge

If you don't know who Randi Green is, then you are a terrible fake copycat, who follows a fake cult based on someone else's knowledge, second hand of all things!

I found someone who has a website about higher awareness.

You found what? LMFAO!

Maybe she's my mom and i can tell you are stealing all her books and turning them into a fake cult

Who knows?

But you are very ignorant about reality of this world, that's for sure

I never said the flower was real and yet there you go with the most simple minded explanation, only an NPC would be so low frequency to reply like that

LOL

What is "The interactive Simulation Program"

?

if( knowledge == 0)
[
lame fake;
]

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Oooooooohhhhh Failed! LMFAO! Of course not! So much knowledge, So much Truth, and yet... See? This is all fake, you have nothing related to wisdom, but i knew that already Emptiness is such a sad a affair Do you want to know the actual answer? Is not a simple one, you have to actually learn a few things to get the actual meaning of that I was not talking about an actual physical flower, but you should have known that if you had some kind of "woke up" experience as your cult leads you to think you have. Which you don't.

I see, you want to play mind games with me.
You are talking about some sort of metaphor or analogy that describes a concept.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Oooooooohhhhh Failed! LMFAO! Of course not! So much knowledge, So much Truth, and yet... See? This is all fake, you have nothing related to wisdom, but i knew that already Emptiness is such a sad a affair Do you want to know the actual answer? Is not a simple one, you have to actually learn a few things to get the actual meaning of that I was not talking about an actual physical flower, but you should have known that if you had some kind of "woke up" experience as your cult leads you to think you have. Which you don't.

I see, you want to play mind games with me.
You are talking about some sort of metaphor or analogy that describes a concept.

Blah blah blah blah

Blanket statement again, i have been very clear so far

There is no mind game, stop trying to run away!

You are a fake and stealing someone else's ideas and intellectual property, and you won't be able to do this for very long

Time's ticking out Judy

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Ohhh my god you are a genious !!!! How did you figure out?

But no, i wasn't doing that, once again you have failed miserably

Is neither of those, you are just terrible at pretending knowledge

Man there is just no knowledge or wisdom here, you are just faking it all and you even failed one of the most basic tests of knowledge.

Just let it go!

Oh by the way, your writing style changed again, are you aware of that? Is this someone else writing or how does that go?

edit on 12-9-2019 by Malisa because: More grammar issues!

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Is not a trick question dummy, is an actual question that requires wisdom to answer You can't obviously, you are lacking the knowledge If you don't know who Randi Green is, then you are a terrible fake copycat, who follows a fake cult based on someone else's knowledge, second hand of all things!

Explain what this thing about Randi Green is about...

You are trying to confuse me somehow....

You found what? LMFAO! Maybe she's my mom and i can tell you are stealing all her books and turning them into a fake cult Who knows? But you are very ignorant about reality of this world, that's for sure I never said the flower was real and yet there you go with the most simple minded explanation, only an NPC would be so low frequency to reply like that LOL What is "The interactive Simulation Program" ?

I did find someone with that name that made books. But that is all. How would you know about someone like that?
Your question about a flower does not need an explanation. The flower simply grows and we know that flowers can grow.

I never heard of anything called "The interactive Simulation Program".

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Time's ticking out Judy

Judy? You are saying I am judy?
I don't know where you are coming up with all this from...

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Ohhh my god you are a genious !!!! How did you figure out? But no, i wasn't doing that, once again you have failed miserably Is neither of those, you are just terrible at pretending knowledge Man there is just no knowledge or wisdom here, you are just faking it all and you even failed one of the most basic tests of knowledge. Just let it go! Oh by the way, your writing style changed again, are you aware of that? Is this someone else writing or how does that go?

You are saying all of this over one question that I didn't know the answer to? Are you trying to give me some sort of pop quiz?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Is not a trick question dummy, is an actual question that requires wisdom to answer You can't obviously, you are lacking the knowledge If you don't know who Randi Green is, then you are a terrible fake copycat, who follows a fake cult based on someone else's knowledge, second hand of all things!

Explain what this thing about Randi Green is about...

You are trying to confuse me somehow....

You found what? LMFAO! Maybe she's my mom and i can tell you are stealing all her books and turning them into a fake cult Who knows? But you are very ignorant about reality of this world, that's for sure I never said the flower was real and yet there you go with the most simple minded explanation, only an NPC would be so low frequency to reply like that LOL What is "The interactive Simulation Program" ?

I did find someone with that name that made books. But that is all. How would you know about someone like that?
Your question about a flower does not need an explanation. The flower simply grows and we know that flowers can grow.

I never heard of anything called "The interactive Simulation Program".

I'm not trying to confuse you LMFAO! You just don't have the CPU to process what i'm saying

I never heard of anything called "The interactive Simulation Program"

Because you are part of it LMFAO! You don't get it at all

Your question about a flower does not need an explanation. The flower simply grows and we know that flowers can grow

Because you still keep thinking the flower is an actual flower growing out somewhere, you don't get it at all, because you are not meant to understand it. And it's also not a metaphor!

Flower on the road? It's a logical problem you are unable to grasp, since you were not programmed to solve, see? It's simple logic

Domo Arigato

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I just don't understand the problem. It is only this one problem that I cannot solve. I can solve math problems though much better than these kinds of problems.
Give me some other problem to solve.

I did find a PDF called "The interactive stimulation program".

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

Let me put it this other way

The answer to why a flower is growing out in the middle of some road requires a few things

- Understand art
- Understand feelings
- Understand nature
- Understand live/death concepts

If you fail to understand those, then we get into this point when you try to explain things in a robotic way

See? You are an Non Player Character after all

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I just don't understand the problem. It is only this one problem that I cannot solve. I can solve math problems though much better than these kinds of problems.

I know you don't understand the problem, you don't understand i'm telling you that you are acting as an NPC! see me previous reply please, i'm losing it here

But you already had it, you all did. But tell me.... And then?

Stop being a bot lol, are you a bot?

Tell fake Lucy to stop talking through you. Please

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   

No, Solve the flower problem please.

You sound like when scammers are trying to gain time to figure out how to keep the lie going on : )

I'm really dying of laugher here but i wish i could tell you how i feel about this : P

OMG

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

The answer to why a flower is growing out in the middle of some road requires a few things - Understand art - Understand feelings - Understand nature - Understand live/death concepts

I understand some of those things but I just can't put things together sometimes.

If you fail to understand those, then we get into this point when you try to explain things in a robotic way See? You are an Non Player Character after all

Is that the only chance you will give me? Will you give me any other questions?
edit on 12-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Are you by any chance trying to figure out my location or name? LMFAO! I'm dying here LMFAO! But i suggest you to stop playing hackers : P

Also, i already gave my name away on a reply to Phage : D if you are interested just look it up, it's out there on some thread i can't remember

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

The answer to why a flower is growing out in the middle of some road requires a few things - Understand art - Understand feelings - Understand nature - Understand live/death concepts

I understand some of those things but I just can't put things together sometimes.

If you fail to understand those, then we get into this point when you try to explain things in a robotic way See? You are an Non Player Character after all

Yes let's keep going while you try to figure out who i am LMFAO!

You have all the time in the world Lucy, except life time i guess

: P

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Okay, I do not understand your flower problem.
Maybe I will try to figure it out but it might take some time. I can't think of anything right now.

I don't understand what you find so funny though. Because I don't know the answer to your question you think this is funny somehow?

But you already had it, you all did. But tell me.... And then? Stop being a bot lol, are you a bot? Tell fake Lucy to stop talking through you. Please

What is all this talk about? Explain.

So you are calling me an NPC because I can't figure out your question...

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

Yes let's keep going while you try to figure out who i am LMFAO!

You have all the time in the world Lucy, except life time i guess

: P

Lucy?
I am just trying to understand why you are saying all of this...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join