It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everybody has to have a soul

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

But, you have a soul, and yet you require energy to animate you. Just like the planets, the stars, the pebbles on the ground requires a constant flow of energy to hold them in place.. the ocean doesnt just disappear when one of your select few isnt around to see it.. it's still there, filled with all kinds of lifeforms. The birds dont need your attention to sing I'm the trees. Creation doesnt just fade away if all the select few decide to sleep at the same time and if it does ever fade away... many of the gods will soon follow it.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
No I am not her either.

Interesting response... I'm starting to think you might be fat Carmen Sandiego too now.

But why would fat Carmen sandiego come on here and pretend to be a dumb kid who is specifically going against her own orders of giving energy exchanges.

None of this makes sense, but the fact you haven't given Judy any money yet at least shows that you're unwilling to put your money where your mouth is.

That's comforting.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

No I am not her either.

Interesting response... I'm starting to think you might be fat Carmen Sandiego too now.

But why would fat Carmen sandiego come on here and pretend to be a dumb kid who is specifically going against her own orders of giving energy exchanges.

None of this makes sense, but the fact you haven't given Judy any money yet at least shows that you're unwilling to put your money where your mouth is.

That's comforting.

I just don't have any money to give to her at this time.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The soulless one are an artificial creation of this matrix.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Pffft that's low frequency talk.
It's not like you've got a girlfriend to spend money on. You really should be showing your gratitude.

Judy has gone to all that effort to save your soul and you can't even swing her a few bucks.

That's a disgrace.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Do you work for nothing?
Do you put effort in for nothing?
Do you leave a tip when you go out for a meal?

I'm confused tho, she clearly states that you aren't going to get much out of the channel if you aren't contributing.

She also wisely states the only reason I detest her message so much is because I've benefitted from her channel and I'm not contributing.

So how have you gained so much without contributing, and without detesting her?

It seems you are living proof that she's wrong.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Here is what is bothering me. We have people going off the deep end and going out and killing people and we are arguing as to why. Oh, they are mentally ill, oh, it's the political rhetoric, oh, it's the guns, no, it's the video games....
Well, maybe the problem isnt people playing video games, but rather people convinced they are in a video game and the majority of the people are just insignificant props put there for thier convenience, easily replaced.

An entity far greater than any of us sacrificed her being. Allowed her lifeforce to be spread across a void to become all that is creation. Other beings far greater than ourselves formed that energy into the forms that are, both the living and the non-living. I dont care if you are talking about a tiny grain of sand on the beach, it holds the energy and consciousness of the one whose essence is the source energy of this creation.
Yes, we are co-creators, yes, the gods live and experience through us, but, no, none of us come even close to those who formed this reality of ours in understanding. How, outside of this 3rd dimension, creation has the sound of a symphony orchestra, every bit of it making it's own sound, melding with the rest, perfect in form and beauty. To understand how something as imperfect as our world could be a part of something so perfect..
I will never accept that everything is just a simulated prop for the benefit of just a few..
We are all part of perfection.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
is it an assumption though ?

I think its pretty well understood that if you are alive and without being in a coma then you are conscious and have access to consciousness.

we could even say that it is factually correct that all homo sapiens have consciousness
as it is probably the very thing that defines us as a species from every other thing in the universe.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

a reply to: EasterEggGlitch

What I mean by soulless is that they do not have true consciousness. They only appear like they do.

they are just not fully aware

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I think that its amazing we can manifest reality from thought

I can have a thought , then write it down or discuss it with someone and then take whatever steps to make that into reality
either by manufacturing something , building something or just generally sharing ideas to create new movements or culture.

We are essentially the masters of our own universe.

what is more god like than that ? just because we cant do it with the click of our fingers, but we still have the ability to shape and alter the reality we all live in

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

The soulless one are an artificial creation of this matrix.

Cool opinion , but do you have any evidence ?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Your cat can exist but it is using energy to create that cats existence in reality because it has no soul. Because it is being made to act like a conscious being with energy creating it.

I think the Egyptians would disagree with you

they mummified over 70 million animals , cats included , because they believed animals had souls.

Most of the creation myths mention this , that animals shared a union with man , before man fell and lost the ability to converse with animals , animals turned their backs on mankind because we had caused so much trouble.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hey OP, just curious if it raises any red flags for you that literally no one here has agreed with what you are saying?
I think if you reread the replies here without taking disagreement as a personal attack it may prove quite educational and perhaps even enlightening.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

Why does everyone disagree with me? And why is everyone ganging up on me?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Animals do not have souls. Not even most humans have souls.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Depends on what you consider evidence.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

No, my entire argument is that tbis does not have to be true. It is not suppoeted by amy real.logic.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Even though animals have no souls it is still lower frequency to kill and eat them. So that is why she says to stop eating meat.

There is no reason for everyone to have a soul. It is just an assumption people make.

The only thing responsible for creating this reality is source, which entered into here as various characters.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

You don't even try to show me why you think I am wrong with arguments.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Depends on what you consider evidence.

Objective facts is what most people consider evidence , or something that can be observed and tested repeatedly and produces the same results

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join