It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK civil war?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

"Would be great to revoke citizenships and pack you all off to mainland Europe as refugees."

Could put us all on trains eh?

Brownshirt much UKTruth

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"Would be great to revoke citizenships and pack you all off to mainland Europe as refugees."

Brownshirt much UKTruth

It would be great for you guys. You'd get to live under the protection of the EU. They'll keep you safe.
Maybe we could use the £35bn we save from a no deal to help you pack and move.... that'd probably be enough for flights, so no trains necessary.
Much better than a civil war as you chaps would be in a bit of trouble under that scenario.

edit on 31/8/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

And what about the significant proportion of the English people who voted to remain, what's to be done with those upstanding citizens?

Already spent around £400m on Brexit and on the up.

Give the £35bn to the NHS, and ile believe that when i see a flying Boris.

edit on 31-8-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

"Much better than a civil war as you chaps would be in a bit of trouble under that scenario."

I doubt that, but you are welcome to come north, not like you have not done so before.

Better secure Faslane thought first or Scotland might make you glow in the dark.

They are not just your toys, and it's our closet.

Be the last time you clear anything from my nation either way, nice to be nice. x

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Bloomin eck that escalated! 😂😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DaisyRainbow

Just pure sillyness DaisyRainbow, imagine the fallout quite literally.

Just like Brexit something so diabolical and spurious would amount to shooting ourselves in the foot, the head, the balls and everywhere else.

Anyway, i think the fight/resistance/argument would be with Westminster and politicians rather than anyone else.

Stupid fight all the same considering she's surrounded.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
How would the British fight a civil war? They have already been disarmed by their government. I guess it is back to stones and pitchforks.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

With a stiff upper lip, i imagine.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
If the good ol' UK is anything like their American cousins then I would assume the majority people don't really give a damn and the entire "deeply divided" and "violence in the streets" narrative is being propagated by a media that is increasingly embittered by how utterly useless they have been rendered and a couple of tiny, fringe extremist factions that represent the worst society has to offer.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sooth
The odd thing is, I sometimes monitor the StopTheCoup hashtag on Twitter, and I noticed complaints yesterday that the BBC was "belittling" the protesters, and they were showing their pro-Brexit bias.
Now I think of the BBC as a bastion of political correctness, backing virtuous causes like Europe and the fight against climate change. If the protesting movement can't get the BBC on board, at least enough to satisfy them, then they really must be a minority.

edit on 1-9-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
How would the British fight a civil war? They have already been disarmed by their government. I guess it is back to stones and pitchforks.

Anyone with a UK Drivers Licence can legally buy and drive a tank around the UK, Anti-material Sniper rifles (up to and incl .50 cal), AK-47s/AKMs, all long barreled revolvers, semi-autos (AR-15s), semi-auto shotguns, claymore mines etc... are all legal to purchase and use, its just handguns that are banned.

Meanwhile it's against US law to import a UK longbow - a mate makes and ships them and unless the string is shipped separately and the bow referred to as 'a stick' on paperwork, it gets refused by US Customs.

edit on 1-9-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

With small radicalised factions on both sides committing terrorist atrocities, combined with protest/counter protest riots and widespread civil disobedience, withdrawal of consent. I'd imagine something like that.

Not that I think it's a remotely likely outcome.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

These lot are so hypocritical, its unbelievable. They March to shut down free speech and democracy, then March again to uphold democracy!

The strange thing is they don't even recognise their own hypocrisy!

Honey, hypocrisy has gone viral, globally, apparently.

Researchers are trying to trace it's origins, and they seemed to have tracked it down to Washington DC, January 2016.
Possible immunizations might be available towards the end of 2020.

Fingers crossed!

Yes, I agree.

We can shut you down but you can't shut us down, seems to be the way.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup

With small radicalised factions on both sides committing terrorist atrocities, combined with protest/counter protest riots and widespread civil disobedience, withdrawal of consent. I'd imagine something like that.

Not that I think it's a remotely likely outcome.
I imagine similar ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
Hoping it isn't remotely likely 😕

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Brownshirt much UKTruth

It would be great for you guys. You'd get to live under the protection of the EU. They'll keep you safe.
Maybe we could use the £35bn we save from a no deal to help you pack and move.... that'd probably be enough for flights, so no trains necessary.
Much better than a civil war as you chaps would be in a bit of trouble under that scenario.

(Sorry got to add this, I read your post out of context and it shocked me a bit, in context I kind of see your point but still disagree - but in the interests of continuity despite my mistake I shall leave the post below as it was, sorry if I took you the wrong way there)

I can not tell if you are serious but if you are I would dearly love to see you try to destroy any of our citizens for what is a dirty ultra right wing view point.

How many Scots do you think have lain down there lives over the generation FOR Britain, How many Welsh, How many Cornish (a Dying breed but they are still not English), How many British Irish.

Was there blood for nothing just so some stuck up self opinionated football hooligans that are probable less British than those they are hating can push a twisted right wing agenda onto the nation.

I am from the North West now let me tell you something sunshine south of Birmingham it's like a different country and that has nothing to do with the Asian migration into our country before you think that but rather it is down to the simply fact that supposed English south of that point are even MORE mixed and less British than us lot up north are, oh sure we had plenty of Scot's living here, Plenty of Welsh, Plenty of Irish and a good dose of Danish but guess what we have a lot less FRENCH, SPANISH, PORTUGUESE, ITALIAN and even less GERMAN though Saxon blood does run even far north of the border into Scotland even if they don't want to admit it.

I mean what is this right wing bull crap anyway, it's like those inbreed's from the movie deliverance.

Let's be fair we all got sick of the foreigners but not because they were foreign or out of some twisted xenophobic racism but rather and quite simply because they got preferential treatment over our own people for everything from welfare and social housing to job opportunity's and that left the common British man in England AND in Wales if not so much in Scotland feeling like they had there nose put out of the proverbial pie by a stranger and subsequently it led to a lot of growing anti EU sentiment that the right wing element were able to capitalize upon.

Oddly though that feeling against the foreigners was nothing to do with the EU but rather a hell of a lot of it was down Anti Asian sentiment as the Asian community - (which also hated being in the EU because it redressed the balance meaning that they could then not out breed the native EUROPEAN population and take control in a couple of generations - which thank's to our departure from the EU they can now get on with doing) - especially the Islamic Asian (in particular) community has a reputation for driving non Muslim's from there own street's as they buy them up changing the face of entire town's such as Luton and establishing themselves here without integrating and instead forcing us to adapt to them which our own government allowed.

So Anger with the EU was actually mostly misguided, the right wing is brainless - literally they are like a spastic having a hissy fit and smashing his own house up because there anger is basically stupid.

Build your own wall's mate do not presume to build mine, oh I voted out and actually was not decided until I got to the ballot box but you know what it was NOT democratic and I will quantify that for you WE WERE LIED TOO, I voted out because of the RIGHT WING element in control of Europe - the Troika and there long term policy which was harming us by forcing our wages down and making us equal to eastern European nations while our money was being used to build those former soviet nations up.

Do you think the right wingers are gonna have it good when we are out do you, think again many of us whom voted out are center leftists and center right (sane - NORMAL - people) and there is growing anger and hatred for the disgusting sick minded ultra right element.

In fact hatred like I have not known in my lifetime as we see SCUM Idolizing the likes of Moseley and Hitler.

One of these Ultra right wing vermin even planned to murder my local MP but was discovered by the police and good thing for him that they did as if some of us had known what he was - well you think we are all placid but believe me you could not be further from the truth on that as well we all had family that fought and died in the wars and there are more of us than there are of these ultra right wing scum, eventually we will end up tearing them apart if they try it on as we will if Shariah extremists try it on from that community as well and some of us are even relishing them showing there cowardly faces from inside there turtle shell's so we can strike both to the right and to the left.

WE ARE BRITISH, not English we see ourselves as British, Not Scottish we see ourselves as British, not Welsh we see ourselves as British - not Norther Irish we see ourselves as British.

We have no time for right wing Loony's or for Shariah pushing mufti's or for mindless Xenophobes and we really do not care what ethnicity a person is so long as they agree with us and are part of Britain, we are the silent majority and we will not stay silent if scum from the extremists take over, we are like the Maquis of France in WW2 if it comes to that, we have many differences and many faction's but we will not cut our nation in half just so some creep's can give themselves more power and become rich behind the scenes.

Like I say I did vote out but not for racist ground's and for economic ground's but you know what the EU was never racist toward us it was our own government that did that.

You know something else, most of us Tolerate the royal family but see them as an inbred and in fact more or less useless franchise, an anachronism left over from a far more illiterate time that should be abolished except that they are good for tourism but when the right wing attack the poor on benefits' and leave our own to die on the street's even our most vulnerable elderly like that man pictured above in that distressing picture the hypocrisy shows itself when the so called royal family are nothing but the most expensive benefit claimants' in the country and yet they will bow and scrape to them as if they are actually of some use or something.

edit on 1-9-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This is a relitavely small crowd of anti-democratic, hypocrtical, fascist wannabe's.
They are the real scum of our society here in the UK.
Hopefully their stench can be removed from the area once they are gone.

"I'm right, you're wrong, all of you".

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

a reply to: ForteanOrg[...] the price of Hard Brexit will be the break up of the United Kingdom.

That might well be the case.

Try to explain it to the Scots: that they should be part of a Union of Nations and should therefore hand over part of their sovereignty to the leaders of that Union, without any benefits for them other than being part of that Union - and then that that Union itself should refuse to be part of a bigger Union, that DOES give them benefits.

I can imagine a lot of shaking of heads and swords going on in Scotland.

edit on 1-9-2019 by ForteanOrg because: he had to add a sovereign e that had managed to get away from sovereignty

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I think there is many a shaking of heads all over the nation, not just in Scotland.

As to swords, only people we are up for shaking those at really are the dirty lying bastards in Westminster that caused and orchestrated this whole mess.

And also the rightwing fruitloops that would have us persecute and/or deport anyone who is not quite white enough for there liking or shares a different opinion.

edit on 1-9-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

a reply to: ForteanOrg

I think there is many a shaking of heads all over the nation, not just in Scotland.

As to swords, only people we are up for shaking those at really are the dirty lying bastards in Westminster that caused and orchestrated this whole mess.

And also the rightwing fruitloops that would have us persecute and/or deport anyone who is not quite white enough for there liking or shares a different opinion.

Very well said, it is the xenophobes that are the enemy of us all, if they are not finding one group to hate they will then find another group and it will never stop with them.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

A civil war fought with rocks and sticks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join