It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Or together they display the Future ??

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Diaspar, my Pure Math higher education training is decades old but I may have found something explosive on that whiteboard!! Bear with me those who hate Math...

Starting with the line under the heading that you quoted:

I [Z : X] + I [Z : Y] - I [Z : XY] = I [Z : X] - I [Z : X/Y]

followed by these 2 lines:

I [S : XY] = I [S : X] + I [S : Y/Y]

I [S : X] + I [S : Y]

I think the above is describing sets of chromosomes, such that, for example:

I [S : X] means In the case of the Set of X chromosomes

From Wiki Sex determination:

The X and Y sex chromosomes are different in shape and size from each other, unlike the rest of the chromosomes (autosomes), and are sometimes called allosomes.

Is the math describing creating a being with YY chromosomes? What kind of creature would that be? Perhaps a GOD?

From the bible, Genesis 6:4:

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days-and also afterward-when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Summary working theory:
1) When the fallen angels came down to earth they had YY chromosomes and earth women had XX chromosomes (different in shape and size),

2) Over time continued breeding standardised men being XY chromosomes and women continuing to have XX,

3) The hybrid experimentation of the cabal is trying to reverse engineer Sons of Gods/Nephilim by creating beings with YY chromosomes only? In effect breeding the human out of their creations?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
EVERGREEN ??

www.youtube.com...

0:13 - who is in the audience ??

1:21 to 1:23

A Message ??

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
How are people just catching this now?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Indonesia

en.wikipedia.org...

I do think an Islamic takeover attempt of US govt is a distinct possibility.

This is the kind of thing that must remain hidden from the public, or they will scream for blood.

edit on 2-9-2019 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Plam

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yea, I'm a believer as well and hope one day we'll learn of its location.

This Youtuber guy does some amazing history videos on ancient & lost civilizations including Atlantis.
He has a few recent vids where he believes could possibly be the former Atlantis. Lots of proofs to backup his claim.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Interesting pattern on this tweet set.

4:12 and 4:16 on the repeat.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Yea, I'm a believer as well and hope one day we'll learn of its location.

This Youtuber guy does some amazing history videos on ancient & lost civilizations including Atlantis.
He has a few recent vids where he believes could possibly be the former Atlantis. Lots of proofs to backup his claim.

www.youtube.com...

Might be helpful to see "Atlantis" and even "Lumeria" as not locations but Eras. A clearer picture can form.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Diaspar

Is the math describing creating a being with YY chromosomes? What kind of creature would that be? Perhaps a GOD?

From the bible, Genesis 6:4:

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days-and also afterward-when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Summary working theory:
1) When the fallen angels came down to earth they had YY chromosomes and earth women had XX chromosomes (different in shape and size),

2) Over time continued breeding standardised men being XY chromosomes and women continuing to have XX,

3) The hybrid experimentation of the cabal is trying to reverse engineer Sons of Gods/Nephilim by creating beings with YY chromosomes only? In effect breeding the human out of their creations?

Reminds me of my high school biology class.

On your 3) I've wondered if some of this hybrid experimentation is to create a hybrid human adaptable to live in space or another world.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Firstly, you have much better eye sight than me! I was struggling to make those out earlier

I [S : XY] = I [S : X] + I [S : Y/Y]

From this they could be looking at XYY, which is currently occurs naturally and randomly. XYY Syndrome

The condition occurs in about 1 in 1,000 male births.

XYY syndrome is a genetic condition in which a male has an extra Y chromosome.[1] Symptoms are usually few.[3] They may include being taller than average, acne, and an increased risk of learning problems.[1][3] The person is generally otherwise normal, including normal fertility.[1] The condition is generally not inherited from a person's parents but rather occurs as a result of a random event during sperm cell development.[1] Diagnosis is by a chromosomal analysis.[3] There are 47 chromosomes, instead of the usual 46, giving a 47,XYY karyotype.[1]

Perhaps they're looking at the benefits of XYY (Height) and removing the negatives (increased risk of learning problems).

If they are bio-engineering, they're also delving into social engineering too...

I picked this rather scary concept up from one of their more recent papers (by the Professor & C4 Director) :

The question for social engineering is: can we build societies that are like fluids, so that we can predict and control aggregate behavior without having to know, or care about, what the individuals are doing?l Assuming that such models work even when the range of individual behavior is large and varied (unlike in marathons), this would resolve many problems concerning individual–collective trade-offs, such as privacy and autonomy, and might allow a societal engineering to which we can all contribute cooperatively and adversarially, as our local needs dictate.

and this from the same article

The 2016 Facebook election debacle—even if it is overhyped—is an example of just how poorly we collectively anticipated the change from reactive to the beginnings of a proactive, quantitative social engineering, and how rapid its initial stages might be.

Playing down the effect of social media on the 2016 elections.

Article

ETA

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

On your 3) I've wondered if some of this hybrid experimentation is to create a hybrid human adaptable to live in space or another world.

Funny you should mention that because the article that i just posted from this C4 group is called
" INTERPLANETARY TRANSMISSIONS - GENESIS "

and this is the last paragraph in that article!!...

...If we are to build an interplanetary civilization and want to make use of our growing capacity for social engineering to do it, we are going to need a lot of thinking outside the box. The purpose of the InterPlanetary Festival and this panel in particular is to accelerate that discussion.

edit on 2 9 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Thanks for giving the excerpt of Atlantis. I already had so many links up I failed to open it.

Will go back an do so now.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The 4:12 tweet was deleted and the only difference I see between the two tweet pairs is he changed @jonathancarl to @jonkarl

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Odd POTUS tweet 1 hour ago has only a second half!

Tweet link:

....Trade Agreement.” @business @ChuckGrassley @joniernst @debfisher @BenSasse Making great progress for our Farmers. Approved E-15, year round. Big additional list to be submitted and approved within two weeks. Will be even better for Ethanol, and we save our small refineries!

2:58 pm - 2 Sep 2019

1) Has @jack/deep state deleted part 1 of one of POTUS tweets?

2) On TrumpTwitterArchive both parts of the tweet exist. The full tweet is:

Brazil will allow more American Ethanol to enter the country without Tariffs, a decision that Brazilian mills are celebrating. The seemingly counter-intuitive reaction stems from the tone of ongoing negotiations between the South American nation and the U.S. for a....
....Trade Agreement.” @business @ChuckGrassley @joniernst @debfisher @BenSasse Making great progress for our Farmers. Approved E-15, year round. Big additional list to be submitted and approved within two weeks. Will be even better for Ethanol, and we save our small refineries!

2:58 pm - 2 Sep 2019

3) If you try to link from Trumptwitterarchive to the original part 1 on twitter it says "Sorry that pages doesn't exist"!

4) Decodes on the full tweet:
a) Timestamp of 02:58pm points to Q258, Q1458 and Q2658.

b) CAPS only simple gematria of part 1 of the tweet gives:

BAETBTSAUS = 110

Equivalents: adolf hitler, elon musk, president, osama bin laden, Rockefeller, ronald reagan

c) CAPS only simple gematria of part 2 of the tweet gives:

TCGBSMFAEBWE = 106

Equivalents: infinity, fox news, j Kushner, Tennessee, binaural beat, heil hitler

d) CAPS only simple gematria of parts 1+2 give:

BAETBTSAUSTCGBSMFAEBWE = 216

Equivalents: the angel of leiscerbette, subliminal reptilian, whitney Houston, elvis aaron Presley, you are the chosen one, the sinners left behind, august thirteenth.

I can't get a straight read of what the decode message is but it must be important if twitter loses one part of the tweet?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
more on Atlantis (tying to Greenland)

Greenland was first proposed as the location of Atlantis in the 17th century by François de la Mothe le Vayer

In October 2011 a team of researchers from the Laboratory of Geology in Lyon may have elevated the importance of Greenland to an even higher level with their claim(c) that life on earth may have originated there 3.8 billion years ago.

In 2013, Lucio Russo, an Italian mathematician and science historian, located Thule on the coast of Greenland, having identified errors in Ptolemy’s geographical calculations.

atlantipedia.ie...
edit on 2-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

The first half was apparently deleted.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I've just seen this on Twitter

Smoking gun evidence annuls Obama’s presidency transcripts re his application and receiving foreign student aid. Transcripts from Occidental College indicate Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate...🧐

More here

Obama hasn’t met and doesn’t meet the basic qualifications for the presidency

Occidental College transcripts provides concrete evidence to annul Obama presidency.

The transcript from Occidental College shows that Obama (Barry Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship (scholarship) for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program – an international educational exchange program sponsored by the U.S. government. Grants are available for U.S. citizens to go abroad and for non-U.S. citizens with no U.S. permanent residence to come to the U.S. To qualify, for the non-US citizen scholarship to study in the U.S., a student applicant must claim and provide proof of foreign citizenship.

edit on 2 9 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Short thread from @3Days3Nights

Remember when Trump asked Denmark to "sell" us Greenland? Hmmm. Maersk is the largest company in Denmark. Maersk just happened to partner with Shanghai on the port in Freeport Bahamas that just got a DEAD CENTER hit from DORIAN.

OK, this is a bit strange.

twitter.com...

Wat?? We all have Reptilian brains according to Maersk??? Lookout dashen.

Watch professor of psychology, Henrik Høgh-Olesen, explain why the reptilian brain fights change and how to work around it to evolve. [vid at link above]

It is your reptilian brain that holds you back. When new opportunities arise and you want to go all the way. It has been like this for millions of years.

That’s why change is hard.

Quite the commercial for a shipping & logistics company.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaint
a reply to: doobydoll

That guys twitter page has some very interesting posts, claims etc. I’ve never heard of him before though. Any background on him ?

Her more on him

www.facebook.com...

www.facebook.com...

edit on 2-9-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That was a weird advert for sure!

That's the same Maersk that partnered with Cargometrics...

Cargometrics has already developed a digital tool in collaboration with Maersk Tankers, but the fund is now looking to do a similar deal in the dry bulk segment.

Cargometrics CEO is Scott G. Borgerson who was heavily linked to GM...

ShippingWatch
edit on 2 9 19 by Diaspar because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join