It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

It was a multi-day cruise, Friday-Monday, for Labor Day weekend. They were docked off shore for the night. No idea what SOP is for crew on a docked ship. I don't like that 5 crew escaped and possibly no one else. Feels like they ditched. Wouldn't they have tried to help others out? Sound an alarm? Will be interesting if/when they are interviewed for the first time.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Comey’s Trump Tower Meeting Was Used For FBI’s Counterintelligence Investigation

Comey’s meeting with Trump followed a formal briefing that Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and National Security Director James Clapper had provided to Obama just hours earlier regarding the Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA) on Russia hacking and election interference.

“At the conclusion of our session, the COS [Chief of Staff Priebus] asked whether there is anything we haven’t mentioned that they should know or that might come out. I said there was something that Clapper wanted me to speak to the PE [President-Elect] about alone or in a very small group…” “…I then executed the session exactly as I had planned.

I told him [President Trump] that I wanted to meet with him to tell him more about what is in the reports written by [redacted – likely Steele]. I said that the written reports themselves were [redacted] and the content known at IC senior level and that I didn’t want him caught cold by some of the detail…”

Jeff is BRILLIANT at putting all of these testimonies and details into an actual article instead of a media click piece. Not enough credit or attention for him.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Authorities are working on getting a correct manifest of who was on the boat.

This phrasing seems interesting to me... Why a "correct" manifest? Makes it sound like they had an incorrect manifest to begin with? I would expect:

1. A manifest would be stored digitally at the charter's home base of who was on board. It could be emailed in seconds... not something that takes time to get

2. The manifest would be able to be publicly posted-- especially for areas around shore lines where someone might have been able to make it to shure.

3. It seems weird that they are so certain of many fatalities, but only have 4 bodies. Granted, even 4 is a tragedy. They definitely know more than they are saying.

This also seems like a major under-reaction:

USCG Los Angeles confirmed the incident on Twitter at about 5.30am, writing: 'The Coast Guard has launched multiple rescue assets along with assets from local agencies to assist more than 30 people in distress on a 75ft boat near Santa Cruz Island. 'More details will be available later as this operation continues.' About 30 minutes later the agency tweeted: 'The vessel was reported as being on fire. The group of crew members has been rescued (one with minor injuries) and efforts continue to evacuate the remaining passengers.'

Like nothing sounding like fatalities as of 5:30 AM. But now 34 presumed dead. Huge shift...

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

You can click on 'past track' to see their itinerary history.

Conception

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

It was a multi-day cruise, Friday-Monday, for Labor Day weekend. They were docked off shore for the night. No idea what SOP is for crew on a docked ship. I don't like that 5 crew escaped and possibly no one else. Feels like they ditched. Wouldn't they have tried to help others out? Sound an alarm? Will be interesting if/when they are interviewed for the first time.

Sounds like there was a large explosion and crew topside jumping in water may have been only option. A fire would have (should) set off alarms giving time to try to evacuate at least some passengers.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

There are some secret out in those waters. One is a secret submarine entrance to underground tunnels that lead to a base.

China Lake Naval Base’s C.F Austin had proposed a Rocksiite idea of drilling into the bedrock off shore to make entrances to underground bases . Rocksite

Here is a link to an article about it Did the Navy Build Secret Undersea Lairs for Its Nuclear Submarines?

I can’t upload the pick but it shows the connection of China Lakes air and sea ranges, which include Santa Cruz Island and Port Hueneme. link
If you see the pic of the ranges, think “as above so below”.

Maybe they found something they weren’t supposed to...
or Maybe this group were enemies looking for the entrance and this captain revealed it. They made themselves disappeared, and left the captain to keep the official story.

Gone Like Ghosts.

edit on 2-9-2019 by Observationalist because: Spacing

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Contempt is a criminal offence and could land the prosecutors in jail for months....ironically.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

In a single guess.... the Trump family, as a whole.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hey peeps.

Just thought I'd share this pic just posted by a guy on fb called George M. Nasif . ..

President of Indonesia is Obama's brother??

They do look quite similar.

edit on 2-9-2019 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I can't find much info online detailing the White Rabbit Project and my book doesn't really go into it so I don't have a full understanding of how their experiments create the Mandela Effect and that's why it remains a 'Conspiracy Theory'. Because no one knows exactly how they operate. More knowledge they hide from humans in order to override the program.

More from Decoding the Hive

Nanites are an infection that has been eradicated from higher Time Matrices and dimensions, but it has to do with belief structure. Because only gods can manifest reality, only gods can choose to deny the existence of the infection. But since many gods within a single playing field collectively create that reality they are sharing for that experience together, that means that at least 51% of them must agree that Nanites do not exist anymore in order to eliminate the problem. Once the majority concludes that something among their midst is a negative force and they no longer choose to bring that force into manifestation, then that force simply no longer exists

51% ? I don't think we're anywhere near that number, yet. It can't be accurate. From my understanding, just one awakened, aligned human is more powerful than a million who aren't

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
kinda off topic..I'm usually on my tablet and I don't have the sidebar but today I'm on a pc so I have a stupid question...

what do the trophy and lightening bolt icons mean?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

That guys twitter page has some very interesting posts, claims etc. I’ve never heard of him before though. Any background on him ?

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That's your ATS calculated IQ level. So, you're not too bright yet. 🙄

Kidding. 😂

Wats & Karma score.
Explained here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaint

That guys twitter page has some very interesting posts, claims etc. I’ve never heard of him before though. Any background on him ?

I follow him on fb and have done for a while. I don't know who he is tho. He posts some very interesting stuff and posted this yesterday . ..

He's posted this in the comments .. .

George M Nasif I am holding back these 33,000 Emails in my possession to negotiate with, along with the "videos". If and when my requests are granted, I will be more than happy to send them all to the DOJ. The problem is the house democrats on the judiciary committee voted against it. As long as they control the vote in the committee, there is no hope of granting my requests.

Hide or report this
· Reply · 19h

www.facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

He's come up before in this thread and I'm not sure who he is either.

I'm not on FB but assume this is the same guy on twitter?

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Yes that's him.

He's an IT chappie I think. I've shared stuff from his fb before in a couple of these threads.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Some of the documents and screenshots he posts are wacky. If genuine this guy is lit. I almost feel like I’m gonna get arrested just looking at his posts

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaint

lol I know exactly what you mean. Same here.

I've not shared much from him of late because some things he asks us not to share. Many other times fb has banned him from posting, so when that happens he will usually just make another profile and continue posting. A relative of his will then post to his old profile to provide his fb followers/friends with a link to the new one.

Interesting chap for sure.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Diaspar, I converted that binaru number in the middle of the picture to hexadecimal:

10111011101 = 5DD

I wonder if this is another meaning of 5by5?

Eyes On = 5x5 = 5 Dimensions by 5 Dimensions?

From Wiki common physics notation:

D - electric displacement field - also called electric flux density
D - D density kilograms per cubic meter (kg/m3)
d -- distance meter (m), direction unitless, impact parameter, diameter, differential

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

oh. that's my ATS *IQ* ? sounds about right haha

great read on Atlantis (The Stargate of Atlantis -from your post)
(I'm in the camp that believes Atlantis and Lemuria really did exist)

from your link

in his discourse Phaeado, Plato records the astonishing revelation of Socrates in the last moments before his execution that, “the true Earth itself looks from above, if you could see it, like those twelve-patched leather balls”. A twelve-patched leather ball describes a dodecahedron. The dodecahedron with twelve five-sided faces was used as a teaching tool to instruct the initiate to know him or herself as an energy system like the Earth. Incredibly, a new study of only recently available scientific data hints that the universe is roughly shaped like a soccer ball, a dodecahedron.

Remarkably, Plato is describing Earth as a three-dimensional pentagonal web into which the soul incarnates. The ancient Greeks likely learned from the Egyptians that the human body is ideally structured geometrically to interface with the dodecahedron and its pentagonal grid.

here's some additional info in relation to the pentagram

The hidden pentagram (Hexagram with the top portion removed) can be found in every walk of life today, sending out the scalar waves that reinforce the capture and isolation of the human element.

The United States Pentagon, the strategic military command center of the planet, was designed to harness the power of the Hexagram at its base INTENT-core.

The chances of both the distorted Hexagram nested inside the Pentagram within the physical structure of this most significant installation happening by sheer coincidence is like being struck by lightning 100 times on the same day. The missing point or triangle/pyramid was then placed on the fake money notes with the all seeing eye as a form of disclosure. They have effectively “Hexed” you.

The hexagram is in fact the resting state of quantum manifest matter.

opensenseme.com...

this info is all theoretical at present since I have no way to verify but from my pov and limited knowledge about scalar waves/energy, it does offer reasonable evidence as to how this universe/realm/dimension functions (imo)

edit on 2-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join