It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 347
<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Rudy hitting hard again.

twitter.com...

Came across the is old Q drop.

Red October > Boomerang.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Sharing something good from SWIM>

Biden Inc.

www.politico.com... on=true

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Well those are fighting words.
Also sounds like an outline for a RICO case.
Rudy knows that all too well

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I don't think the Volker hearing is going too well for the Dems, y'all.

"Chuck Ross
@ChuckRossDC
Hearing from two sources with knowledge of the Volker deposition that Schiff at one point took over questioning from his counsel. One source described that as "unusual" given that staff was supposed to lead, and indicates Dems are "nervous" about how it's going."

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Re: 'THE HAMMER'

Biden Inc.

In 1972, Joe ran a scrappy campaign for Senate with his younger brother in charge of the finances. The Bidens earned a reputation for being tight-knit and fiercely loyal to one another. "People called [James] ‘the Hammer,’” explained one future associate of his. “He would hammer the table until people agreed to give money to Joe's campaign."

www.politico.com... on=true

…aka JAMES BIDEN.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

After the testimony Schiff wouldn't comment on any of it. Lots of folks on Twitter intimating that Volker's testimony did "nothing" to advance Schiff's impeachment narrative with one representative saying it essentially blew a giant hole in the allegation that the President engaged in a quid pro quo of any sort.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
I don't think the Volker hearing is going too well for the Dems, y'all.

"Chuck Ross
@ChuckRossDC
Hearing from two sources with knowledge of the Volker deposition that Schiff at one point took over questioning from his counsel. One source described that as "unusual" given that staff was supposed to lead, and indicates Dems are "nervous" about how it's going."

Yeah...if it went their way you can guarantee it would be all over every media outlet. The fact nothing at all has been said speaks volumes.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Joe Biden = Godfather III.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Representative Jordan gave an update of it a bit ago. Here's the YouTube Link.
m.youtube.com...

"Ambassador Volker has said absolutely nothing that comports with the Democrat impeachment narrative whatsoever."

He also calls into question Schiff's disallowance of Republican questions during the proceeding.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Why are the Republicans being such pansies? Why don't they ever do anything??

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

[...]

It looks more like a sunrise to me and please note the time: 7:10 am

Although the timestamp is interesting:
7:10
3.10 (Oct 3rd)
9+10 ('19)

Reminds me of Africa too

Just my observations
edit on Thu Oct 3 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'll take this as a sign that the plan is drawing near to the end. ANTIFA will collide with the Secret Service. They have vowed to attend a Trump rally in their. "black out" garb. Which apparently means they intend to riot.

Q said protests will be staged.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Why are the Republicans being such pansies? Why don't they ever do anything??

I don't think they really can do much about Schiff changing the committee rules. Or, well, if they can it'll probably have to be done through other channels.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
If you listen to Joe Biden you notice that he never says he didn't do it...that he's being falsely accused, like President Trump said 100 times about the Russian Witch Hunt.

Instead, Biden says that there is no evidence. Big difference. The evidence is being uncovered as we speak mr. Biden.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Joe Biden = Godfather III.

JAMES Biden = The Hammer
JOE Biden = Godfather III

Fast-Declining Joe Biden Now Believes He Was Sonny From ‘The Godfather’ As A Kid [VIDEO]

Vice President Joe Biden demonstrated that he is slipping deeper into senility this week when he gave a speech swearing that he once violently ambushed an unsuspecting kid who allegedly kicked his sister off of her bicycle.

The tale told by Biden bore a remarkable resemblance to a scene in “The Godfather,” in which Sonny Corleone pummels Carlo Rizzi for abusing Corleone’s pregnant sister, Connie.

dailycaller.com...
edit on 3-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

I wonder if this kid knows Corn Pop.
www.thedailybeast.com...

edit on 3-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

If you listen to Joe Biden you notice that he never says he didn't do it...that he's being falsely accused, like President Trump said 100 times about the Russian Witch Hunt.

Instead, Biden says that there is no evidence. Big difference. The evidence is being uncovered as we speak mr. Biden.

Same thing about the Wikileaks emails... never a moment of discussion about what was in them, nor a denial that they were legitimate. Only that they were “hacked” or “leaked” leading us to focus on the manner in which they were obtained being the source of discussion and furor- deflecting from the emails themselves.

It’s like watching Lucy screw up the plan to get into Rickys show for the 104th episode..... it’s just....a rerun at this point. Yawn.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

"In Cabal color language Tiffany Blue means I know a big secret..."

A few, actually a lot, pages back we were all discussing the red shoes. I thought maybe it was symbolic of them standing in blood.

If that is the case, I wonder what a blue suit represents in the manner of "knowing a secret"?
edit on 3-10-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: It's too early to typo.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

What is not said is often more important then what is said.

He's doing everything he can to ENCOURAGE the investigation. Replace him with Bill Clinton's legendary skills as defleciton and notice how little effort Joe puts in.

I accept the idea that BO is out of play, but for the regular folks - isn't it odd that BO hasn't come to Biden's aid at all?

Notice this is missing from the Narrative. "If Joe didn't know his son was doing deals with criminals he should have so he's guilty." "If Joe knew is son was doing deals with criminals and did nothing he's guilty ."

Ergo, Controller Narrative framing is: Joe is guilty by omission or commission. Yet that isn't being done because media is enemedia.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I have a question about this part of Warriors drop:
"our govt and it’s agencies have lots of bad apples. Some even have worms which are worst of all.
traitors. gotta smoke them out.
keep praying and moving. "

Now I had done an article yesterday called, The Family that lives at C Street House

To make some sense of my question Im going to add some snippets from the beginning of the article.

Me: After posting about the DODanon drop, my gut told me there was more to be found here and to keep poking around. Lesson as we all know it yes, trust your gut.

Im going to start this a bit backwards so that you have an idea of what caught my eye to being with and then fill it all in. From here on out, everything in Bold Black will be me speaking just to save some time.

What caught my eye was a snippet from an older article back in 2009 that was dropped on the dig page that carried over from the DODanon drop:

The following Im adding can be found from this interview at Jeff Sharlet on "The Family: The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power”

>JEFF SHARLET: Yeah, dictator of Somalia. It’s, to me, one of the scariest stories that I found in their archives. I was able to recreate this, because they dumped 600 boxes of papers in the Billy Graham archives. Siad Barre was a —- not a likely candidate for Christian right recruitment, called himself a Koranic Marxist. But in the early ’80s, the Soviets had abandoned him. There had been a power shift between Somalia and Ethiopia. He was in the market for a new patron. And working through Senator Chuck Grassley, Republican of Iowa, of course still in office -—

AMY GOODMAN: Talk more about Chuck Grassley, who certainly is in the news now, who, together with Max Baucus, heads the Senate Finance Committee.
JEFF SHARLET: Yeah.
AMY GOODMAN: Baucus, Democrat; Grassley, Republican. Very powerful figure, especially around healthcare right now.

JEFF SHARLET: Indeed. And Grassley has been involved with the organization for quite some time, since the ’80s, when he traveled to Somalia to join Barre, Siad Barre, in prayer to Jesus. And he brought with him a defense contractor named Bill Brehm. >And Barre was a kind of a cynical character, as you might expect for a dictator. He was very clear. He says, “I’m willing to pray to Jesus, and here’s what I want in return.” He says, “I want my defense budget doubled.” He says, “I want meetings for my officials with the Reagan White House. And I want a sort of a hands-off policy while I crack down on some rebels.” Doug Coe, the leader of the group, wrote back, in essence, “Done, done and done.” >And when we look at history, so it was. And Barre used those weapons, supplied to him in part by the US, to wage a war of almost biblical proportion on his own people, from which Somalia has not recovered to this day. The Family doesn’t consider that a failure; they consider that God’s will for Somalia.

ME: This next part comes from the very end of the actual Interview just to give you some context and an idea of what we will be dealing with here.

JS: This is a group that is explicitly opposed to democracy, explicitly opposed to doing things in public. They believe “the more invisible you can make your organization, the more influence you can have.” That’s a direct quote from Doug Coe. They’re acting like a lobby; they’re not registering like a lobby. There needs to be a way to hold them accountable, if they want do those —- pursue those kinds of basic [inaudible] -

Now my question is, could these wormy apples consider themselves "Archons?"

A lot of names were involved in the group, all heavy hitters including HRC herself. The cover both sides of the fence. Doug Coe is basically the leader.

Since this group hides under the umbrella of "Prayer and Religion," it just made me think of Archons as that seems to have a lot of religious connotations itself.

Are these the people we should be looking for that are embedded and upcoming or rising through the ranks?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Trust WHAT plan? You think Trump has a plan that cares about you? He's in it for himself. He's not trying to make YOUR life better. He's a carnival barker who got lucky. a reply to: LurkNoMore

top topics

<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join