It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Tanks for update warrior!

DHS OR DSH

CP LINKS TO DEMS S

Short on time so apols for abruptness.

Semper Fi

Things to dig on.
DHS...
Disproportionate Share Hospitals
Dashcoin (DSH)
Desert Samaritan Hospital (Arizona)
Dersert Springs Hospital (Las Vegas, NV)
Domaine St. Hubert (French Hotel)

Edit:
Disproportionate Share Hospitals may be where they get some of the children?
Wikipedia: Disproportionate Share Hospitals
They are almost all located in large urban areas, providing services to indigent people, which I would guess includes numbers of children that are coming in from across the border without their real parents. Is this part of the scam?
edit on b000000312019-10-03T07:28:52-05:0007America/ChicagoThu, 03 Oct 2019 07:28:52 -0500700000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Could the experts give me their take on the following image.

I would prefer in the first instance to not give any details about where the image came from.

I am at a loss trying to figure it out.

Yes it is on topic.

P

Its a mosaic of Jesus? What am I missing here?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

some of y’all might have noticed the shake up at DHS?
OR - maybe missed it.
Deep State = Hydra.
nerve raCking if you Pause to LINKS abouT it. whO is a patriot? and who is DEep eneMy State?

our govt and it’s agencies have lots of bad apples. Some even have worms which are worst of all.
traitors. gotta smoke them out.
keep praying and moving.

semper fidelis

5:5 Warrior. Loud and clear. How do we expose these links?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Department of Homeland Security?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Welcome back Warrior.
Good to know you're on the lines.

What can you share regarding The Atlantic Council?
Any trails leading there?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Morning, all.

These s-bag House Democrats are turning straight communist before our very eyes. Volker will be testifying before Congress today and Adam Schiff has declared that GOP members of Congress won't be allowed to ask him questions.

Lol. Idiots.

ETA: I think Schiff is gonna end up needing to be forcibly removed from Congress. Yesterday he flipped our justice system on its head when he stated that anyone not complying with their demands will be presumed guilty, and now this. Schiff is #2 on my list behind Brennan of people I would like to see in handcuffs. Well, it's a tossup between him and Hilary.
edit on 3-10-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
So Saudi Arabia is back to pre attack oil production levels already.

False Flag attempt by the Deep State averted???

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Yeah, the Dems have lost their ever loving minds. I swear, if the voters do not flip the House back to the Rep party, it will be pretty disappointing.

Oh, I hope Volker isn’t partisan. I don’t mind negative Trump “facts” but spin and opinion as testimony is not right when allowed unchecked.

If Volker delivers a dud appearance it’ll be funny.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

OANN has an article up about Schiff where they claim he may end up being found guilty of conspiracy over the call transcript thing.

www.oann.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Yeah, the Dems have lost their ever loving minds. I swear, if the voters do not flip the House back to the Rep party, it will be pretty disappointing.

Oh, I hope Volker isn’t partisan. I don’t mind negative Trump “facts” but spin and opinion as testimony is not right when allowed unchecked.

Rudy basically outed him on a TV interview. Bad Apple.

How can only one side ask questions on someone's testimony? That can't even be part of the House Rules.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
ATLANTIC COUNCIL hit piece on Ukrainian Prosecutor Shokin.
(Shokin was investigating the Atlantic Council's partner, Burisma and Hunter Biden, in addition to a myriad of other corruption issues):

Why Poroshenko’s Support for Shokin Is Dangerous

www.atlanticcouncil.org...

As we all know know…Joe Biden successfully got Shokin fired.
edit on 3-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

They give no effs about the "House Rules". They get to make them up as they go. It's obvious that they believe that this is do or die time for their entire party or they wouldn't be so quick to just change house rules on the fly like that, because later on when Repubs have the House they could turn every one of these changes back on the Dems.

Dems are ALL IN.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Rudy basically outed him on a TV interview. Bad Apple.

How can only one side ask questions on someone's testimony? That can't even be part of the House Rules.

Rudy has said he has saved 13 texts from Volker...Hopefully enough to keep V honest.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Also did you hear that Schiff told State Dept people he wants to Interview that the don't need a lawyer with them......

How'd that work out for Gen. Flynn with the FBI?

That's why Pompeo went off on Schiff.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Straight up kangaroo court. Q's plan has reduced these guys to full-on authoritarian measures. Which, of course, will never fly. Even the lefties are starting to say, "WTF" to all of this.

Plan is pretty brilliant really. Slow roll all of this stuff and just keep giving these people rope to hang themselves with. As time goes on with failure after failure, the lies and crimes compound, making their situation all the worse. Which then forces their hand to go even more Nazi, if such a thing is even possible. By the time it's finished even the average democratic voters will be screaming to have these people removed from office.

Trump will win 2020 in a landslide of historic proportions.

ETA: One other thing that made me L O L. Did you guys hear that the state department briefing to Congress yesterday was just a bunch of months old newspaper clippings? HAHA. "We have an urgent briefing for Congress."

"Gentlemen/ladies, it's come to our attention you guys are up Schiff's Creek without a paddle. You guys have done bad things and the evidence is in the papers. People been talking about it for months already. Just thought we would bring that to your attention."

What's real funny is according to the Steele Dossier folks, having the media report on it something, true or not, is grounds to have a surveillance probe shoved up your ass.
edit on 3-10-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Trump and Putin trolling Pelosi 😂

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Suicide King.

They thought a king was enough little did they know who held the Ace.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

The real "Trump card".

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Conservative Tree House published a good article last week describing how Pelosi had House Rules legally changed to favor Democrats. She hired a special attorney to make changes in early January. Her past experience as Speaker was an asset in that regard. She knew what to do.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: butcherguy

Department of Homeland Security?

Warrior says, DHS.... or DSH.

new topics

top topics

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join