It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
BOOOM
Hey guise, did twitter break a federal law

They deleted trump's meme so i'm wondering if this falls under the whole reason why trump couldnt delete his own messages now.

www.redstate.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Department of Human (health) Services

Department of State Hospitals

More Watch CA ?

edit on 1032019 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Conservative Tree House published a good article last week describing how Pelosi had House Rules legally changed to favor Democrats. She hired a special attorney to make changes in early January. Her past experience as Speaker was an asset in that regard. She knew what to do.

Ask Harry Reid how that kinda tactic works out in the long run.

Karma paybacks are a Bitch.

2020 is going to be horrible for the Dems I think.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOM

They deleted trump's meme so i'm wondering if this falls under the whole reason why trump couldnt delete his own messages now.

www.redstate.com...

Supposedly the copyright holder of the song asked them to take it down for copyright violation, but nobody believes that. I'd betcha a million there's still tons of versions of it on youtube that they haven't requested be taken down. I don't know the name of it otherwise I'd look.
edit on 3-10-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

some of y’all might have noticed the shake up at DHS?
OR - maybe missed it.
Deep State = Hydra.
nerve raCking if you Pause to LINKS abouT it. whO is a patriot? and who is DEep eneMy State?

our govt and it’s agencies have lots of bad apples. Some even have worms which are worst of all.
traitors. gotta smoke them out.
keep praying and moving.

semper fidelis

Dept Human Services Oregon

Oregon DHS announces new Child Welfare Program director Sept. 25, 2019

The Oregon Department of Human Services announced Wednesday that Rebecca Jones Gaston will be the new director for its Child Welfare Program.

Jones Gaston is currently the executive director of the Social Services Administration in Maryland. She’s replacing Oregon’s former child welfare director Marilyn Jones. She retired after a series of scandals including reports of Oregon foster care children who were sent to out-of-state facilities and never received visits from caseworkers. This spring, Gov. Kate Brown created a new oversight board in an attempt to solve the state’s child welfare crisis.

Jones Gaston will begin her new position Nov. 4. She’s been working in human services and child welfare for more than 22 years.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

some of y’all might have noticed the shake up at DHS?
OR - maybe missed it.
Deep State = Hydra.
nerve raCking if you Pause to LINKS abouT it. whO is a patriot? and who is DEep eneMy State?

our govt and it’s agencies have lots of bad apples. Some even have worms which are worst of all.
traitors. gotta smoke them out.
keep praying and moving.

semper fidelis

OR= Orion - named after the hunter in Greek mythology

Hunting the serpent. (Hydra)

Hunters moon is coming.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Jones Gaston is currently the executive director

Heck, Lurk, with a name like "Jones Gaston" I don't trust her from the git-go!

Cheers

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Deep State = Hydra

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Deep State = Hydra

Check, I think Warrior was being literal in the first part of his post. Hydra implies the DS is many-headed, and lopping off just one or two heads won't resolve the issues.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Bingo! My thought exactly.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Deep State = Hydra

Check, I think Warrior was being literal in the first part of his post. Hydra implies the DS is many-headed, and lopping off just one or two heads won't resolve the issues.

Cheers

They thought she would never lose! 😂 I trust the plan and am very thankful for those fighting this war for all our freedoms. I agree this has many levels to this front but I have full faith in POTUS to lead us to victory over evil.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Yeah, it's still on YouTube. Someone posted a redstate article a bit ago about the whole thing. The video still plays in the article. Trump didn't try to make any money off the video and it is a parody. Should be considered fair use. Someone needs to hold Twitter's feet to the fire on this one.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOM

www.redstate.com...

Supposedly the copyright holder of the song asked them to take it down for copyright violation, but nobody believes that. I'd betcha a million there's still tons of versions of it on youtube that they haven't requested be taken down. I don't know the name of it otherwise I'd look.

"In the U.S., any work created by a federal government employee or officer is in the public domain, provided that the work was created in that person’s official capacity. "

fairuse.stanford.edu...

twitter CEO is gonna get slapped
LOL now it just make more people want to go see it (Boomerang Week)
edit on 3-10-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

[Kirstjen Nielsen]
[Ron Vitiello]
[Claire Grady]
[Lee Cissna]
[John Sanders]
[John Mitnick]

Who had the CP links sent to their DMs?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

twitter CEO is gonna get slapped

@jackslap

Cheers

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The Congregation of the Resurrection - The Resurrectionists

The Congregation of the Resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ (C.R.) is an international Institute of Consecrated Life of men within the Roman Catholic Church, founded in 1836 by three men, Bogdan Jański, Peter Semenenko and Hieronim Kajsiewicz in Paris on the heels of the Polish Great Emigration.

Internationally, they are divided into three Provinces and one Region, ministering in more than twelve countries worldwide. The Community works and has its missions in Italy, Poland, Bulgaria, Austria, Germany, Canada, the United States, Brazil, Bolivia, Australia, Bermuda, Mexico, Ukraine, Belarus, Slovakia, and Israel. The Congregation has its Motherhouse in Rome. The superior general and the general council is located there. The current superior general is Very Reverend Paul Voisin, C.R.

en.wikipedia.org...
resurrectionists.com...
www.resurrectionist.eu...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

With respect to the post above of EMN's

That is a good one lol

Can't find where this is physically located but it is associated with Saginaw, Michigan which had a bit of a scandal involving the Catholic Church ......

edit on 1032019 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I thought I heard Solomon on the radio the other day saying parts of his article/reporting were clearly in the "whistleblower complaint". So perhaps the IG was showing the source material for some of that document?

The post makes it sound like the IG just walked in like an absent minded professor with news "clippings" falling out of his notebook. More likely he briefed them on the background of the "complaint", showing how it didn't use TS materials but rather cobbled together a story from the news.

Hi Lance. I recall Solomon mentioning that as well.

I got the impression the packets of info on Ukraine were given out in response to a committee request for staffers to give testimony.

Pompeo said the committee filed no formal request and instead made direct phone calls to the state employees and directed them not to contact legal counsel prior to their testimony. Thus Pompeo calling them bullies

The packet of info was like saying 'You want info on Ukraine, here is everything we have on Ukraine (much of which is said to include Dems contact)'

Everyone is fed up with the endless investigations over nothing.

edit on 3-10-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Watch for more Crowdstrike to come up. Likely related to Shawn Henry. I wouldnt be surprised if we start seeing them resigning.

new topics

top topics

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join