It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Maybe Q IS Seth Rich, posting from a secure location?

Only reason I would disagree...is because Q appears to be a Trump supporter...and I don't recall him talking much about Bernie.

Maybe his download from the DNC told him something that changed his mind about Bernie?

Certainly a possibility...or...if he was alive and actually Q...he witnessed Bernie sell out to Hillary (Third beach house?).

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Re: "Follow The Spiders"

“Follow the spiders,” said Ron weakly, wiping his mouth on his sleeve. “I’ll never forgive Hagrid. We’re lucky to be alive.” “I bet he thought Aragog wouldn’t hurt friends of his,” said Harry. “That’s exactly Hagrid’s problem!” said Ron, thumping the wall of the cabin. “He always thinks monsters aren’t as bad as they’re made out, and look where it’s got him! A cell in Azkaban!”

― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

www.goodreads.com...
edit on 28-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Only reason I would disagree...is because Q appears to be a Trump supporter...and I don't recall him talking much about Bernie.

Maybe his download from the DNC told him something that changed his mind about Bernie?

Certainly a possibility...or...if he was alive and actually Q...he witnessed Bernie sell out to Hillary (Third beach house?).

Bernie was in the process of closing on that Lake house right around the time of Seth's murder.

Another weird coincidence, but here's the original ATS thread on the Lake house:

Bernie Sanders buys a $600,000 lakefront summer home --- must be nice! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
4drops with Ukraine

Q#2211
19 Sep 2018 - 3:07:38 PM
Enter Rudy

Q#138
11 Nov 2017 - 8:32:49 PM

Roth Banks

How the Obama White House engaged Ukraine to give Russia collusion narrative an early boost

The January 2016 gathering, confirmed by multiple participants and contemporaneous memos, brought some of Ukraine’s top corruption prosecutors and investigators face to face with members of former President Obama’s National Security Council (NSC), FBI, State Department and Department of Justice (DOJ).

The agenda suggested the purpose was training and coordination. But Ukrainian participants said it didn’t take long — during the meetings and afterward — to realize the Americans’ objectives included two politically hot investigations: one that touched Vice President Joe Biden’s family and one that involved a lobbying firm linked closely to then-candidate Trump.

Players are feigning outrage, they all know. ^^^ seeding us ^^^ to hold balance.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Watters World...

“I have found from 1999-2000 a treaty with Ukraine signed by Bill Clinton,” said Watters. “And the treaty with Ukraine on mutual legal assistance in criminal matters, which basically establishes a range of cooperation between the two governments of Ukraine and the United States about making testimony available, making people available, making documents and records available and assisting in the cooperation of mutual criminal matters. And they don’t even have to be criminal. They can just be allegations.

Link

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Bernie was in the process of closing on that Lake house right around the time of Seth's murder.

Another weird coincidence, but here's the original ATS thread on the Lake house:

Bernie Sanders buys a $600,000 lakefront summer home --- must be nice! www.abovetopsecret.com...

Our very own queenofswords on top of it yet again
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Do you guys remember when that woman left the mysterious notebook in the hotel room? I did do an article here on it when it happened, of course most thought it was fake. I do recall PokeyJoe and IAMTAT participated in it. That notebook had a lot of names and dates in it. So many I can't help but wonder if any of it would make sense now or connect to anything happening now or recently.

If you do recall it, was there ever any more news about it, or the woman, or did it just come on the scene and disappear off it just as fast?

I wonder what happened to her.

This is the link to what I did on it if a refresher is needed.
The Mysterious Notebook

ETA: Reading through it again, a lot of us on here were also on that thread. Great Minds. Just on the first post of it Epstein came up with Branson and the mention of the temples on Islands. This was before we were looking into Epstein. She also called them "Recycling Plants."

I made that thread 12-30-18 so yeah we werent really to Epstein at that point. I had forgotten about Hillarys Wikileaks nickname" Mango."
Me thinks Im going to have to do some re-reading
edit on 9/28/19 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Do you guys remember when that woman left the mysterious notebook in the hotel room? I did do an article here on it when it happened, of course most thought it was fake. I do recall PokeyJoe and IAMTAT participated in it. That notebook had a lot of names and dates in it. So many I can't help but wonder if any of it would make sense now or connect to anything happening now or recently.

If you do recall it, was there ever any more news about it, or the woman, or did it just come on the scene and disappear off it just as fast?

I wonder what happened to her.

This is the link to what I did on it if a refresher is needed.
The Mysterious Notebook

I remember it.
Story just dropped off the radar.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Would Q support Communism? (Bernie Sanders)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Carl Bernstein: Sources say William Barr preparing to deliver 'evidence' of a 'deep state conspiracy'I

Veteran investigative journalist Carl Bernstein said his sources are telling him that Attorney General William Barr is preparing to push a "deep state" conspiracy to protect President Trump.

Bernstein said Barr is trying to "bring about proof that there is a deep state conspiracy that led to" special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation and suggested that this is a story other journalists are chasing. "Barr is trying to deliver — and I have this, as do other reporters from other sources — to deliver evidence that perhaps this has all been a deep state conspiracy just like Donald Trump alleges," he said.

Washington examiner

Hmmmm. Most credible view of this so far. IMO

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

Carl Bernstein: Sources say William Barr preparing to deliver 'evidence' of a 'deep state conspiracy'I

Veteran investigative journalist Carl Bernstein said his sources are telling him that Attorney General William Barr is preparing to push a "deep state" conspiracy to protect President Trump.

Bernstein said Barr is trying to "bring about proof that there is a deep state conspiracy that led to" special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation and suggested that this is a story other journalists are chasing. "Barr is trying to deliver — and I have this, as do other reporters from other sources — to deliver evidence that perhaps this has all been a deep state conspiracy just like Donald Trump alleges," he said.

Washington examiner

Trying to deliver? What does that mean?
Should not be that difficult. That one statement makes me doubt the whole story.
It's a slam dunk. No trying....

My first thought too, but I think the story is Barr has done it but the MSM spin will be “try to”. Giving it more weight IMO.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Yea, I do. I'm in your thread and dug it for awhile but nothing ear shattering. I still have all the image files.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes I just edited my post as I realized a lot of us were on it! Just a quick read of the first page brought Epstein up with Branson and the Temples on the island. Also called them recycles. This was before Epstein really cae up hard on our radar.
HRC nickname for Wikileaks, "Mango." I think Im going to have to reread those files now. Seems like a lot of it is really relevant now. Comey and Corsi.... list goes on

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Washington examiner

Hmmmm. Most credible view of this so far. IMO

Trump attacking the whistleblower's sources as being "close to a spy" and alluding to capital punishment, Bernstein said, provided "real time" evidence of the president's corruption.

How does he get to "REAL TIME EVIDENCE OF the President's corruption".

STILL Irrelevant and incoherent C_A stooge with no brain cells left.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

My comment was about Barr and deep state conspiracy.

Whistleblower is an eminence front. It has weaker legs than obstruction.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
BNL NEWS Twitter:

BREAKING: Trump administration is investigating the email records of dozens of current and former senior State Dept. officials who sent messages to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email Developing...

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Watters World...

“I have found from 1999-2000 a treaty with Ukraine signed by Bill Clinton,” said Watters. “And the treaty with Ukraine on mutual legal assistance in criminal matters, which basically establishes a range of cooperation between the two governments of Ukraine and the United States about making testimony available, making people available, making documents and records available and assisting in the cooperation of mutual criminal matters. And they don’t even have to be criminal. They can just be allegations.

Link

POTUS is an absolute legend OMG

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

BNL NEWS Twitter:

BREAKING: Trump administration is investigating the email records of dozens of current and former senior State Dept. officials who sent messages to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email Developing...

mobile.twitter.com...

Key points...

CURRENT and former
SENIOR state dept officials
“SENT” messages

- Hillary server and emails (sent & received) may be missing but anything sent FROM State Dept email accounts are still on Govt servers. They may contain back and forth comms.

- Current and Senior officials are in kill zone.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I thought I read there was some problem with the government servers; they'd been erased/deleted or the servers had been replaced/updated.

new topics

top topics

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join