It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
What is Q?

Consider we KNOW who Q+ is.

Let's see what Q has to "say" on the topic.

Q (41drops) "expand your thinking"

Q#244 "less then 10 can confirm me"

Q#918 "You are learning.
How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?
Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here."

"mathematically impossible."

Math can calculate anything according to math people...

Funny Q didn't say "how many coincidences before proven mathematically (POSSIBLE)?"

Mathematically impossible...

"Expand your thinking"

Q does not say "take everything you know and fit into Q and create an explanation for Q." Expand your thinking beyond what is possible - mathematically possible, seems to be the admonition.

Folks have the image of a guy with a iphone sitting next to DJT is the exclusive image "me" brings to mind. That is an image of a delivery man. The problem I see here is since the Map has been built, anyone with an iPhone needs to keep 3570 drops in their iPhone and match them to events already mapped out and not mess up and get someone killed.

For us this is "time"

Here is something closer to what "time" looks like.

40,000 feet view+. Imagine seeing reality like the above gif, then imagine the population fighting that reality with the above clip art image.

"Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here."

The assumption is 8chan for "here". Seems like an assumption. The key words for me are "who" and "you." With multiple meanings what are "who" and "you?"

Q is in part mystery, but more then anything it is a classroom; Q "you are LEARNING." The drops and information are using the system of the Controllers to break free from their shackles.

Q might have said "you are UNLEARNING."

I see we are all Q and for me there is no reason to see anything else. We are all a detailed, integral, irreplaceable part of the wild and amazing thing we call Q. Everyone.

I think externalizing Q or any aspect of it is shortsighted.

Whether we can all find that Q inner truth is up to each of course.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I counted lines between phrases on Warrior's last post

5-1-3-3-3-3

Breaking 3-3

Q only on 8Chan
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
8 Jan 2018 - 11:29:38 PM
IMPORTANT:
NO private comms past/present/future.
NO comms made outside of this platform.
Any claims that contradict the above should be considered FAKE NEWS and disregarded immediately.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
PATRIOTS.
Q

For God & Country
Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
11 Dec 2017 - 2:31:03 PM
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
FREEDOM.
_ ]_y
Q

Breaking 2 then 4

We Hear You
Anonymous
2 Nov 2017 - 2:12:06 PM
>>147642589
Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.
Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH

Eyes on Rep. Doug Collins (R)
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
12 May 2019 - 8:13:07 PM
twitter.com...📁
Eyes on.
Q

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: cherokeetroy

What if she didn't? Would we also have assumed that she was relaying "secret" knowledge as well?

Secret or esoteric?
Might you be referring to the Akashic records?

No, I was just tossing out the idea of: if Mary Shelly never stated where the story of Frankenstein, then would people assume that she got the idea from some kind of occult communication? She just dreamt up the idea and went with it. SO while everyone likes to dismiss the Shaver Mystery as just a story, Richard Shaver did show some proof of his story with his rock books, and he gave enough details that can be independently verified.

As to what I was saying though, Mary Shelly stated how she came up with the idea behind it. He story about it was relayed to some of the others at the lodge at the time. My question was just pointing out that some writers never really state how they came up with an idea. An example of this is how the singing sands of the Sahara effected HP Lovecraft and later Aleister Crowley. Did it help put them into a meditative state, if so did Jesus also have this experience when he went into the desert? Both Howard and Aleister were never really clear how they came up with their ideas, but Mary Shelly was.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That quote is weird.

What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

Why would you put dots at the end of a quote?

"weaving spiders come not here"

Butchering of the quote aside, the line is from the poem
marmion about battles, Church intrigue, conspiracy, exoneration by means of secret documents, and many interesting plot points
edit on 9 21 2019 by dashen because: RiCo

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
BREAKING: 11-Count Indictment Handed Down in Russian Bribery Case Involving Uranium One. Clinton, Obama, Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Holder, Lynch Facing Criminal Prosecution

conservativepost.com... -rosenstein-holder-lynch-facing-criminal-prosecution/

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

This happened in jan 2018

He was the only fall guy
edit on 9 22 2019 by dashen because: Nothing personnel kid

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Actually, Looking Glass wasn't a Bob Lazar revelation but rather originating from the Dan Burisch (Craine) saga. Both are alleged Area 51 whistleblowers.

I mentioned it might account for QAnon's Clock and his/hers/their general precognition. Just a speculation...
edit on 22-9-2019 by srb2001 because: N/a

edit on 22-9-2019 by srb2001 because: N/a

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

And the republicans were in on it too

You will quite likely also find the people pushing for harsher drug laws also in on it. There is profit in the privatized prison population for some. Why have fair and reasonable drug prices when you can exploit the addictive nature of it and help out the shareholders? When you live by a code to maximize profits that is what happens.

It is a really weird and confusing set of rules going on. Ones that never get talked about and business as usual.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I can't speak directly on behalf of any artist or how they achieve their inspirations but what I personally know or what I believe is that we don't originate thought, we receive thoughts. Our brains are antennas capable of transmitting and receiving messages through electromagnetic brain waves. Whichever frequency you're on, determines what you pick up or send out. Like a radio transmitter/receiver. The more relaxed (yet consciously alert) you are, the better your receptivity. Elevated emotional states, i.e. blissful feelings, often lead to epiphanies or inspired thought. Just as a dreamy state (daydreaming) can lead to visions. You can intentionally entrain yourself to reach these elevated states in order to receive new thoughts or ideas. The occult rituals work this way, inducing a trance like state which creates alpha waves. Meditation works the same way, as does chanting, physical exercise --getting into 'the zone '..psychoactive substances like shrooms and L S D also create the same alpha state. Another practice is lucid dreaming.

There are a myriad of modalities to achieve this state of being. Einstein used to practice what he termed 'Velvet Breathing '. Artists and creatives seem to have a natural ability to reach this state. I can personally attest that I spend at least 40-50% of my time daydreaming and/or meditating.

I know that it's become a thing in Silicon Valley to microdose L S D because at smaller doses, you can achieve that elevated alpha state where the conscious and subconscious blend but without inducing hallucinations

ETA I forgot to get into channeling v(what Mediums do) but that topic is prob for a different post
edit on 22-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Things That Make You Go Hmmmm....

Q-talks supports the UN Goals no. 3 and no. 17

link

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

DJT tweet

This is a headscratcher...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
"So, it turns out that the “whistleblower” may not be a whistleblower at all. But you will not hear that from the mainstream media. They are too busy lighting their own hair on fire." thegreggjarrett.com...
edit on 22-9-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: dashen

And the republicans were in on it too

You will quite likely also find the people pushing for harsher drug laws also in on it. There is profit in the privatized prison population for some. Why have fair and reasonable drug prices when you can exploit the addictive nature of it and help out the shareholders? When you live by a code to maximize profits that is what happens.

It is a really weird and confusing set of rules going on. Ones that never get talked about and business as usual.

Private prisons profit by failing to provide proper levels of care and custody. Privatization of prisons means that the incarcerated are treated terribly all the way around.

Government-run prisons ensure that inmates receive the proper level of care and custody. They are held accountable by the public.

I'm not saying the latter is that superior, in fact, just barely, but better than the former. My state ended contracts with private entities after investigating the conditions at those private facilities. Appalling.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Probably intended to resemble the flower of life. See the inverted pentagram? Compare:

While we are at it...

Path 17? Several schools of thought apparently... Let's try again!

In the Kala-grammar of occultism, orange is associated with Path 17, the Path of the Double Current.
link

Orange man 17+ ?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Two words come to mind: bridge and collapse.

Didn't Q mention something about a bridge?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The collapse of the Silver Bridge has been seen as the climax of Keel's Mothman experience, but Coleman is quick to say "I don't think it stopped. What I think is that it has continued on but people did not report it. It never got to the fever pitch of, say, a Roswell."
The Real Story of The Mothman Prophecies

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Alien disclosure is getting weird and scary

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
Wake up number 37....

Questioning the StoryLots questions and answers in the article.

Many people throughout the world believe Mothman is an indicator of impending disaster. Claims have been made that it has been seen before a number of large scale accidents, including in Chernobyl, Ukraine prior to the nuclear accident of 1986. After the incidents occur, Mothman sightings seem to disappear entirely, only backing that theory further.

Perhaps Trump is alluding to some impending disaster.

Edit: more info. Thunderbird

The Mothman is sometimes compared to a Thunderbird because they are both legendary flying creatures that are sighted in America. They compare Mothman's red glowing eyes to how Thunderbirds are said to shoot lighting from their eyes. Some view this as an interesting example of how different cultures could have come up with similar concepts, others take this to mean they are the same kind of creature. Another contributing factor in the folklore comparisons is that the original Mothman sightings took place in Point Pleasant, a town that already had an urban legend about a Native American curse. The connection has been made that Chief Cornstalk could have summoned a Thunderbird, which would be Mothman. Yet another fascinating origin story for West Virginia's Mothman.

edit on 22-9-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2019 by Observationalist because: Rearranged

edit on 22-9-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Mothman festival is in Point Pleasant.

The Battle of Point Pleasant (1774)

The event is celebrated locally as the "First Battle of the American Revolutionary War" and in 1908 the U.S. Senate authorized erection of a local monument to commemorate it as such. 
link

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join