It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

You've taken it in a bit different direction. Plantard claimed his lineage descended from Christ. The "noon blue apples" and the cryptic painting, "The Shepherds of Arcadia", were supposed clues to the entire Priory mystery.

He generated a bunch of false documents including a list of alleged members of the Priory, which included people like Da Vinci, Isaac Newton, and Cocteau.

It was labeled a complete fraud including the supposed connection to Rosslyn Chapel.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Our brains are antennas capable of transmitting and receiving messages through electromagnetic brain waves. Whichever frequency you're on, determines what you pick up or send out. Like a radio transmitter/receiver.

I would like to relay an experience I had Feb 2018 that may illustrate the above.

I was sitting at the table having my 2nd cup of coffee. Suddenly I saw a hand move forward out of the corner of my eye. I first wondered who's hand is that, who is here? Then realized it was my hand. I was holding the coffee cup with my left hand and realized I must have intended to hold it with both hands. This mental activity all happened max a couple of seconds.

So it seems that the thought or signal got my arm into action before it registered as a thought in my mind.

I am still not positive if that was my intent(placing hand on cup) or I just made it up to make sense of what had just happened.

Okay, that definitely says I have or had some wires crossed in my brain.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The way Trump pushes back on things, triggering the Left to demand something, only to have it blow up on them. This whistleblower may be the next one.

Schiff is demanding the info on whistleblower or he’s defunding Intel agencies.

This may be a popcorn moment, lol.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I'm sorry, I don't follow you. What was claimed to be a fraud? The St. Clair family being connected to Rosslyn Chapel?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

There is a completely different story connected to the KT and Rosslyn Chapel.

Do a search for the "Priory of Sion". There is way to much information to post in this thread.

I don't want to derail.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It is one of those topics with so many layers of obfuscation (like UFOs) that it becomes incredibly difficult to peel back the layers and make any sense of it. I have been a couple of times to Rennes-le-Château and I have crossed the whole region on foot several times, had some strange encounters and synchronicities while doing so. You notice things differently when you spend days, weeks and months going from one place to another rather than zipping by in minutes or hours by car.

I absolutely believe that these hills hold some interesting and important secrets.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
File under media manipulation.

MI6 fears that Russia may hold information potentially linking Prince Andrew to the Jeffrey Epstein abuse scandal, says a security source.

The Secret Intelligence Service is apparently worried that a disgruntled ex-cop who fled the US and was granted political asylum in Russia might have "compromising material on the royal", reports The Times.

Every Q adept should see this clearly. It is NOT Randy Andy's fault, it is russia russia russia's. The photos, the flight logs, the fact his ex-wife took money from JE is all immaterial here, this is russia's fault.

See it?

For those clamoring for McCabe to be perp walked here is the NY Pravda headline preview.

DJT Personally has FBI Agent Andrew McCabe indicted

"Sources within the FBI say DJT's vindictive nature is on full display. McCabe is being targeted for doing his job when he was the second most important law officer in the country, McCabe's indictment leaves FBI moral at its lowest ever, say sources within the FBI." "Insiders say McCabe's hospitalized wife is distraught and cannot understand why DJT has targeted him..." "Experts say the case will likely take years and look very unfavorably on DJT because McCabe is an officer with an impeccable record and DJT's history of malice to those who oppose him is legendary"

The enemedia will will run versions of the above story on loop because the coup/assassination "evidence" cannot be published so he can get a fair trial.

How much fun will the thanksgiving dinner be when you know the truth and those around you can't take two years required to look at the documents?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Research in the past two decades has shown that the heart is an information processing center that can learn, remember, and act independently of the cranial brain and actually connect and send signals to key brain areas such as the amygdala, thalamus, and hypothalamus, which regulate our perceptions and emotions. It seems we have a second “brain” in our chest.

The authors conclude that this “interoceptive awareness” contributes yet another layer to the total yet composite experience we call “consciousness.” 

There’s also evidence that this “heart brain” can receive and respond to stimuli before the cranial brain processes it, like a split-second “body premonition.” Researchers published a study in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine that correlated the heart-rate variability of participants with a “pre-stimulus.”

In other words, the study subjects’ heartbeats were intuitively sensing an oncoming change. Essentially, their hearts “felt” the future before it happened. And even though the brain and body as a whole are involved in processing that stimulus, it appears the heart gets there first. 

link

The Brain-Gut ConnectionI

If you’ve ever “gone with your gut” to make a decision or felt “butterflies in your stomach” when nervous, you’re likely getting signals from an unexpected source: your second brain. Hidden in the walls of the digestive system, this “brain in your gut” is revolutionizing medicine’s understanding of the links between digestion, mood, health and even the way you think.

link
edit on 22-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Um, no. Least not anything St. Clair claims. That mission patch deals with top secret military intel. The intel guys behind the green door. The vault like door is to a SCIF within a bunker or very secure building and is sometimes painted green.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Happy Equinox!

Interesting time to hold the Mothman festival - night and day, light and darkness in balance.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, took advice and most of today off... result? I found something new watching a documentary on the British nobility!

How are George Washington, Princess Diana and Q linked?

Althorp Estate is the home of Earl Spencer, Princess Diana's brother. It is also where she, supposedly, is buried... on an island in a lake; top right in pic below:

What else do you see in the picture? Perhaps a Q in the blow-up below? Top left corner of garden:

When Princess Di died, Earl Spencer spoke her Eulogy and caused a 20 year rift with the Royal Family:

In paying tribute to his sister, the 9th Earl Spencer reportedly angered the Queen with lines like "Someone with a natural nobility who was classless and who proved in the last year that she needed no royal title to continue to generate her particular brand of magic" and "I pledge that we, your blood family, will do all we can to continue the imaginative and loving way in which you were steering these two exceptional young men so that their souls are not simply immersed by duty and tradition, but can sing openly as you planned."

So we have a grieving brother, intent for revenge for what many consider was her murder. From Q100:

What happened to Diana?
What did she find out?
Why was she running?
Who did she entrust to help her flee?
What was the cover?

Why is this relevant?
Why now?
Old.
Connection.
News.

From Wiki:

Spencer worked as an on-air correspondent with NBC News from 1986 to 1995, primarily for the network's morning programme, Today, and NBC Nightly News. He wrote and presented the 12-part documentary series, Great Houses of the World (1994–95) for NBC Super Channel. He also worked as a reporter for Granada Television from 1991 to 1993.

Spencer has written several book reviews for The Guardian and The Independent on Sunday as well as feature stories for The Guardian, The Daily Telegraph, The Sunday Telegraph and American publications such as Vanity Fair, Verandah and Nest.

In his eulogy he rebuked both Britain's royal family and the press for their treatment of his sister. Spencer has ruled out the conspiracy theories regarding his sister's death, and called the alleged letter she wrote 10 months before her death in which she discussed her fears of a planned accident "just a bizarre coincidence rather than tied in with reality."

He was Member of the House of Lords from 29 March 1992 (the day his father died and he inherited the peerage) until the House of Lords Act 1999 excluded most hereditary peers on 11 November 1999.

Personally, I think the Earl may have poo-pooed conspiracies to stop people finding out about her escape?

Now... onto George Washington!

Washington's ancestor Laurence Washington 1602–1652 lived at Sulgrave Manor which was on the edge of the Allthorp estate. Laurence made money in the wool trade and was a second cousin to the Spencer family. When times got hard, the Spencers helped out the Washingtons with money and even employed a number of the family on the Allthorp estate to ensure their future!
(This is all recounted in the BBC stately homes series episode on Althorp.)

Through History the Spencers have been a little more independent than other English nobility:

- They supported America's independence at the time,
- They have a tradition of letting their women marry for Love - instead of forging political marriages.

My supposition is that either Earl Spencer or, possibly even, Diana are "Q, Delta". The logic is that the Americans in Q team will neither have the depth of knowledge of the European nobility, nor the ability to interact/surveil/deal with them? Also worthy of note is that Althorp Park is 15,000 acres, secure, and only open to the public 2 months of the year - making it an ideal location for the English version of Area 51 as an operations base.

edit on 22-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

They set up a known location.

Put in it a designated item if one result, another item for a different result.

I think one was a teddy bear, but my memory is very bad.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just catching up here but this one is running well:
Q MAP

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

EMN, "The hand-finished calfskin leath jewelry box was hand-tooled with 23-karat genuine gold by Washington"?

I didn't realise you could get 23-karat gold? I thought it came in 9-karat, 18-karat and 24-karat?

23 = PAIN

edit on 22-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

% of pure gold
58.33–62.50% = 14K (acclaimed 58.33%)
75.00–79.16% = 18K (acclaimed 75.00%)
91.66–95.83% = 22K (acclaimed 91.66%)
95.83–99.95% = 23K (acclaimed 95.83%)
99.95–100% = 24K (acclaimed 99.95%)

edit on 22-9-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Shock to Their System

System Shock is a 1994 first-person action-adventure video game developed by Looking Glass Technologies

The game is set aboard a space station in a cyberpunk vision of the year 2072. Assuming the role of a nameless hacker, the player attempts to hinder the plans of a malevolent artificial intelligence called SHODAN.
link

Shock to Their Ssystem

ship-to-ship (STS) transfer operation is the transfer of cargo between seagoing ships positioned alongside each other, either while stationary or underway.
link

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Isn't there a bit of irony in that apples have 17 sets of chromosomes; Blue Apples are linked to Mary Magdalene (MM); MM is linked to Jesus and the Holy Grail (HG); and, the HG is linked to the Knights Templar (KT); and, the KT is linked to Rosslyn (RL) Chapel in Scotland; and, RL is linked to Chateau Rennes...what? RL is linked to Chateau Rennes!

What's the major connection between the Chapel and the Castle?

Does every castle have its own chapel?

Must all the chapels be built inside their respective castles?

What is a chapel?

What is a castle?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

walking through walls and remote viewing

It would appear that those are natural abilities...for aliens.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

God Damn those Ruskies........they MADE Andrew have sex with a 17 Year old Girl THREE TIMES! How dare they do this!!!

Russia must be made to pay for this..........we need to annex St. Petersburg.

I can't wait to see this brought up at the UN. At least they would NEVER Rape underage children. Right?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

they [databases compiled (not "by" but 'for' the Elites) would also - let us be honest and crawl way out on the end of the twig of speculation (I love that: "twig of speculation"; rather than, 'branch' of speculation...hm....) - [the databases would] be invaluable to confirm "those ancient stories"... human-looking but non-homo sapiens sapiens population on earth.

Roslin (Rosslyn) is very important.

Are all (Roman Catholic) Saints to be regarded as human? Superhuman? Human-looking but not human?

CAN they be reasonably be regarded as human?

Private libraries can be enlightening!

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join