It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

do you believe in higher dimensional realms and non-physical entities that have a consciousness linked to a unified field that we all have access to if we're vibrating at relevant frequencies? If not, then you and I aren't on the same wavelength

edit on 21-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Irony of the "climate protest", where they get a day off to stomp around and yell at the sky, it was mild and crystal-clear here for the last week.

Because of that, I'm getting a lot of work done around the homestead. I wish I had a day off.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

What you and I believe aren't important to the discussion. What is important is figuring out what they (the group in question) believe. If you want to discuss theologically bases philosophies then I would be happy to discuss that, but that really would require another thread.

Instead, I use what evidence we do have to figure out what they might be thinking by examining their actions and statements. I try to keep my personal philosophy out of the process, but sometime it does bleed through too.

So while we may/may-not be thinking along the same lines, I don't allow that to shape my opinion of what the other side may/may-not be thinking. I will say that your contribution is more valuable then the hit and miss statements I make, and your open thoughts are important in putting the thought out there, I try to remember that those are your opinion just like how I hope people look at my statements in the same light.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

all I'm really saying is that if we're not in agreement, then it's because we're not 'connecting' because we have opposing belief structures. your beliefs will lead you to a certain conclusion and my beliefs will lead me to a different one. the question is, do they overlap? I can give you reasons why I believe Vril beings did/do exist and why I believe brilliant ideas are actually 'channeled' information but how open minded are you to these ideas? because debating/arguing is tedious...and it lowers my vibe lol ..."Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning!"

edit on 21-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

27 second clip = Q27

Q#1258

@thewhitehouse

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

What if she didn't? Would we also have assumed that she was relaying "secret" knowledge as well?

Secret or esoteric?
Might you be referring to the Akashic records?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks for the refresher, Cranky.

Easy to lose sight over.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What is fascinating about the "whistle blower" smocking gun is the enemedia saying the IG took the report, which means it is valid.

Horowitz's testimony was interesting. He said he gets 10k in complaints a year, and most are not valid. Yet he is REQUIRED to take them in, examine them and then determine what to do. He just can't say "ah, this is dumb" and toss it.

This fact leads me to one conclusion. DJT Qteam used the words "whistle blower" instead of his usual "leaker" term. Why? Validity. If "leaker" or a "white house insider says..." the story goes nowhere again. In this case the enemidia class thinks "ooooh, whistle blower... ooooh, that's a real one" which drags Hunter Biden ZERO out of the closet.

ZERO=Obama, he was mentioned twice yesterday. I'm thinking the "ZERO" was Obama, the "Zero" was Biden.

The World is watching...

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Look into the $1.5B project rebuilding houses in Iraq...that went to Biden's brother, James.

nypost.com...

Did they get 10 new houses like they did in Haiti for the 1.5 Billion?

They actually completed only 6 homes! This video has been mislabeled and shows that this child’s parents have taught her the truth! USA = All the crooks(Bush, Clinton, We don’t mention his name, Kerry, Biden, Pelosi etc that represent us. Exactly what we have been discussing create a crisis then take control of resources. Good news folks POTUS won 2016 election they never thought she would lose. Now they all lose!
Patriots
Are
Now
In
Control

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Your use of "ZERO" made me think of

Q3070

Good movie.
ZEROCOOL.
Q

Several other "ZERO" Q drops - qmap.pub...

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well, looky here...

Ed Buck was one of 55 electors of the Electoral College of California.

Source: Certificate of Vote For President and Vice President of the United States of America 2016 (pg2)

twitter.com...

Also, Nancy Pelosi's daughter and Feinstein's granddaughter.
Why am I not surprised.

Bill Clinton, Bill de Blasio and Andrew Cuomo are among the electorates for NY.

Check your state here, Duly Appointed Presidential Electors

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wow. How do they possibly act like he’s an outlier? This guy was balls deep. Literally.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

non-physical entities that have a consciousness linked to a unified field

Like A.I.?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

non-physical entities that have a consciousness linked to a unified field

Like A.I.?

POW! Star for that because it's what I've been saying all along.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
IARPA Seeks Long-Range Biometric Identification Tech

On Friday, IARPA started looking for researchers to participate in Biometric Recognition and Identification at Altitude and Range, or BRIAR program, which aims to develop identification tools that work from vantage points high above or far away from their subjects. While the program is still getting off the ground, the tech it seeks to develop could significantly enhance the government’s ability to surveil adversaries—and citizens—using biometric data.

Under a separate research effort, IARPA is also working to develop artificial intelligence systems that can track people as they move through broad video surveillance networks.

Wonderful. The A.I. tech reminds me of that TV show "Person of Interest", which was inspired by the movies Enemy of the State, The Bourne Identity, and particularly Minority Report.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
A Very Great Day Patriots

Trapdoor fell very early this AM. Shock to Their System. many reveals inbound soon.
[at the ready]

Please Pray

Psalm 91

Semper Fidelis

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

Trapdoor fell very early this AM. Shock to Their System. many reveals inbound soon.
[at the ready]

Please Pray

Psalm 91

Semper Fidelis

Excellent. Saw the recent sting in Michigan bringing down about 90. Keep it rolling!

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Well, looky here...

Ed Buck was one of 55 electors of the Electoral College of California.

Source: Certificate of Vote For President and Vice President of the United States of America 2016 (pg2)

twitter.com...

Also, Nancy Pelosi's daughter and Feinstein's granddaughter.
Why am I not surprised.

Bill Clinton, Bill de Blasio and Andrew Cuomo are among the electorates for NY.

Check your state here, Duly Appointed Presidential Electors

I think CT(?) observed earlier many of the sigs look like the same person signed them. They look a bit too alike.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

[at the ready]

Please Pray

Psalm 91

Semper Fidelis

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Swamp Creatures have ZERO self-awareness.

Their greed for power is insatiable.

Mammon is their god.

Just bow down, and all will be yours!
Glory, Honour, Power and Riches!

[...as you prepare to bow...]

WAIT! STOP!

[...you freeze...]

First, you must forfeit your soul to me.

Doing so, you agree to give me possession of 'you'. It's the only way this sort of thing can work. Remember Robert Johnson at the Crossroads? ALL the rich and powerful and famous are MINE! I control them all.

Just look at how happy everyone is (and was) with all their wealth and power!

Just bow down to Me, and you can have all that happiness, too!

Oh, dear...AM, AS, O, JB, JC, LL, PS, RR...etc...has he come to collect? You didn't expect [HER] to lose, did you?

You didn't anticipate you'd get HOODWINKED by your own greed, did you!

ETA Is there a rule that says you can't both keep your soul AND have it all, is there?

Look at Trump. I think he has both.
edit on 21-9-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join