It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

May look alike but it's real. That's why I posted the second link and those names are also listed by Politico back on 11/11/2016!

www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

May look alike but it's real. That's why I posted the second link and those names are also listed by Politico back on 11/11/2016!

www.politico.com...

Real for sure. I think she was implying that too many of the sigs looked like the same person signing for others - IIRC, which I may not of course.

Having a meth head prostitute killing weirdo as a delegate kind of busts open the myth of them being holy people of integrity.

Interesting to see if "the community" comes to his defense. LOL>

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Very fitting for some of these crooks on the loose.

Mammon in Hebrew means "money". Mammon was another name for Beelzebub, associated to Baal.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

A.I.? Possibly, I guess it depends on your perspective. It could be argued that humans are a form of artificial intelligence. the unified field of consciousness stems from the source of all creation, so I would say that it's very organic

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Oh, sorry, understood now.

I can't see a tweeker being an asset to anyone.
If he gets put on suicide watch, well we all will know then.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Has anyone ever thought that maybe Donald Trump may have the help of a team of remote viewers?
So many have thought that he might be a time traveler.
I have tended to be very skeptical of remote viewing, but maybe ....

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
New Film being made for 2020

en.wikipedia.org...(James_Bond)

Do not recall the following do you ??

www.heritage.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Thank you Warrior. You are so appreciated.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

CM, I hope you have your own 'Trump' to help Canada feel good about their direction soon.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Has anyone ever thought that maybe Donald Trump may have the help of a team of remote viewers?
So many have thought that he might be a time traveler.
I have tended to be very skeptical of remote viewing, but maybe ....

BG, Remote viewing as defined cannot work to coordinate varying models concerning outcomes of the collective++. Individuals can only view into a static field and then report that back, that information can be helpful in say, determining if a Nuke is off the coast of NY and how to address it but it has major limitations especially in real time.

The ability to add factors determining outcomes as perceived in linear time is not really possible since the collective expression is evolving moment to moment and at a furious rate - not seen before.

What I mean is if say half the population was hell bent on Armageddon because of mind control and NOT true consent, how do you create a series of events to counter that, or remove it from creation and monitor each possible outcome to find the best?

The Controllers work a system whereby they predetermine an outcome they want, then they mind control, psychically manipulate, media barrage and more to get as many people into that creation moment as possible.

Since they are doing that, the counter is more complicated because it seeks to counter both the "opposition" efforts and the population's indifference, while STRICTLY honoring the Freewill of all. The Controllers concern over Freewill is, well, indifference as they see us a cows.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
POTUS is mincing no words today.

He is outright, without any more hesitation, calling the Failing NYT and the Amazon Washington Post the "Enemy of the People!"

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes, some of us back in Part XV.

Project StarGate being one. Like you I'm still very skeptical. Regarding Trump I think it's more like a Black project group of compartmentalized privatized genius mathematicians with enough computing horsepower to crunch terabytes of data 24/7 to predict future events.
Perhaps Peter Thiel's company Palantir or similar big data analytic company.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That reminded me of this...

Gait Correlation Analysis Based Human Identification

Human gait identification aims to identify people by a sequence of walking images. Comparing with fingerprint or iris based identification, the most important advantage of gait identification is that it can be done at a distance. In this paper, silhouette correlation analysis based human identification approach is proposed.

Unlike traditional image correlation based identification [16, 23, 24], this paper aims to build a human gait identification method not only in spatial domain but also in temporal domain. A median model is used to estimate the background. By background subtraction, we get the binary human silhouette. Every silhouette is correlated with its neighbor at horizontal, vertical, and temporal axis. The size of the correlation result is used to construct the walking feature curves and every feature curve consists of several walking cycles.

Fortunately, our friends inthe UK are far ahead on this issue and establishment of a specific ministry to deal with such future technology in 1970.

edit on 21-9-2019 by CoramDeo because: Y

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Sorry for the delay EMN, I had a party to met the future daughter-in-law!

Great catch!

edit on 21-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

have you guys discussed Project Looking Glass in any of these threads?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No problemo. Delay expected. I thought I told you to take the weekend off. 😎

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

So, just to be clear 0311Warrior... all trapdoors have now been sprung?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Twitter

13 Action News viewer's footage of Unidentified Objects/lights in Henderson, Nevada, just 91 miles outside of Area 51

more footage

similar

edit on 21-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I was late to the Q party on that topic. I'm sure it was back in Part 2/3 of this thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Couldn't resist catching up!

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join