It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy Finds Broken Bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s Neck, Deepening Questions Around His Death

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Of course, I am always willing to accept the conspiracy angle.

But being objective, something all true conspiracy buffs should always be, I must look at the other side.

If they wanted to murder him, why wait until he was in jail?

Wouldn’t it be easier to kill him when he was free?

Ahh...but that seems to make sense but, on the other hand, here, they could set up this FAKE suicide.

If he was just murdered on the outside then suspicion would have been ripe and there would have been a murder investigation.

IF this was a murder, believe me, they’ll NEVER catch the perpetrators; it’s too sophisticated

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

How many people were in the room at the time? All evidence I have seen point to one, himself.

One by the official account if the timeline matches up.

On the morning of July 25, it was widely reported that Jeffrey Epstein was found injured in his jail cell in New York City after trying to hang himself.

3. Earlier in July, Prison Guards Confiscated a Cell Phone from Tartaglione, Reports Said

Heavy Yet Epstein only got 6 days of suicide watch where most places have a mandatory minimum.

Now, we already know there is an investigation that gau rds falicified reports to make it appear they checked on Epstein.

It is standard practice at the Metropolitan Correctional Center to place people who have been on suicide watch with a cellmate, two people with knowledge of Mr. Epstein’s case said. The theory is a cellmate can provide company to someone who may be suicidal, helping them stave off depression, and can also alert guards in an emergency.
NYT

Citing “a person familiar with the matter” who wished to remain anonymous, the Washington Post reported that the cellmate of accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was transferred out on Friday, hours before his death. Investigators are looking into why he was not replaced.
Redstate citing WaPo (I ran out of free articles)

So at best, virtually every protocol was broken with the most important prisoner in decades (arguably), and at worse people conspired to kill him, and if they did that they would try to make it hard for us and investigators to find those facts.

I'll be honest and say I could argue either side, because both have enough "facts" to make a case... But I think there is some serious foul play here.

Edit: To add, is it possible they removed his cellmate after he offed Epstein to help protect themselves? It appears the guards weren't above falsifying things related to this as it is.
edit on 15-8-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Drinking can cause issues too, as well steroids.
Rickett, Scurvy many things...

I don't know his PMHx.

Yeah those can, but with steroids and even drinking, those can often be countered by medications and diets. From what I've heard when it happens from drinking it's often people who basically live on things like beer and eat crap, either b/c they are lazy or can't afford much more than their beverage of choice. I'd be curious to see the prevalence of bone disease in wealthy people & wealthy alcoholics vs poor alcoholics. I have a feeling much of that has to do with inability to afford both alcohol and good food/medications to counter the effects of the alcohol.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Drinking can cause issues too, as well steroids.
Rickett, Scurvy many things...

I don't know his PMHx.

Yeah those can, but with steroids and even drinking, those can often be countered by medications and diets. From what I've heard when it happens from drinking it's often people who basically live on things like beer and eat crap, either b/c they are lazy or can't afford much more than their beverage of choice. We've all heard of people who practically live on "liqiud diets" - and it's often taken as a joke, but some REALLY AREN'T joking unfortunately.. I'd be curious to see the prevalence of bone disease in wealthy people & wealthy alcoholics vs poor alcoholics. I have a feeling much of that has to do with inability to afford both alcohol and good food/medications to counter the effects of the alcohol.

I just can't imagine a guy with Jeff's resources thinking "screw health, I don't have anything to look forward too later in life" it's not like he didn't own jets, private islands, prime real estate all over the world, etc. Who would want to keep their health up if they had all that? Seems a little short sighted, especially with all the new medications and foods that REALLY counter the effects of bone degeneration/brittling.

edit on 8 15 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 15 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I agree, except that nothing about this indicates that is what actually happened.

OK, could you list the facts that indicate that a suicide didn't happen?

To be fair, this hasn't been ruled a suicide.

Is there overwhelming evidence pointing towards suicide? I certainly don't think so.

Nope, experts say the evidence suggests otherwise.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
IMO, this was an inside intelligence murder. Very deep state stuff; too complicated to go into now.

All I’ll say is this. The same types who did Kennedy and 911 did this. So, don’t expect any solution to this case. Put this one with all the others.

And since it happened just one day after they revealed those juicy names it was meant to not only kill this man but send a message.

A couple of other points…

A federal prosecutor is a powerful, and IMO very corrupt…

And maybe this was a murder like Kennedys. All-powerful sides in this country and outside of it decided like the murder on the orient express, to just kill this guy who became…

…An embarrassment.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bigburgh

Or the bones were 67 years old and more fragile than a younger persons which is what I am hearing.
But I don't watch conspiracy theory news so I could be missing a completely different angle.

No, as older with bone density issues. Brittle bones.
Epstein did not appear to look as of recent to have a hunched posture or the other signs.

But I don't have access to Epstein's medical records or know his PMHx or if he was ever Tx for osteoporosis or osteogenis imperfecta...

Edit:

The source said that Epstein, who was six feet tall, asphyxiated himself by leaning toward the floor while on his knees.

www.crimeonline.com...

Waiting for an actual report from the coroner though.

Apparently, he didn’t drink, do drugs or smoke. And was heavily into yoga and working out.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
This is from 2009, and I don't know if anything's changed in the last ten years, but it has pics of a prisoner's cell (with bunkbeds) at MCC:

Inside Bernard Madoff's new home: the Metropolitan Correctional Center prison in Manhattan

Maybe someone who knows can post the pic here? And then tell me how to do it too pretty please???

Download the image, press the little arrow on the top right of the bar up top of ATS, select upload image, find image location on computer (image must be less than 2mb). Upload and copy the top code and paste it in a post.

Keep in mind a lot of these facilities have different tiers of cells. Some more secure than others, so it may or may not be the same type of cell.
edit on 15-8-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

And that account is the only one we have until now.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
IMO, this was an inside intelligence murder. Very deep state stuff; too complicated to go into now.

All I’ll say is this. The same types who did Kennedy and 911 did this. So, don’t expect any solution to this case. Put this one with all the others.

And since it happened just one day after they revealed those juicy names it was meant to not only kill this man but send a message.

A couple of other points…

A federal prosecutor is a powerful, and IMO very corrupt…

And maybe this was a murder like Kennedys. All-powerful sides in this country and outside of it decided like the murder on the orient express, to just kill this guy who became…

…An embarrassment.

I think this is most likely the case as well if he was really murdered. I'm not following this too much, I don't know if they have released CLEAR pictures and proof that it was him, 100%, or if we are just taking the word of the medical examiner that it is Epstein. I heard people say the body was Anthony Bordain (I guess they must have frozen him for later use??? - IDK, lol...).

It would make more sense that he was extracted and a replacement body was put in there or that he was killed in there. Those are the only things that seem to be realistically possible. I just don't see him commiting suicide with the damage done to his body being possible in a cell like that, with the implements at hand.

On the bright side, we now have a VERY good come back for EVERY SINGLE time a politician says "the police will protect you" and such. We can say things like "Oh, you mean protect us like you did so well with the most important prisoner in US history (at least recent history) - you couldn't even protect him in a cell with 24/7 security with a million $ surveillance system and armed guards! So how you gonna protect a city of 10 million of even 1,000!"

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

And that account is the only one we have until now.

That account is by the same people who were negligent, and allegedly falsifying reports... Is it safe to proclaim their testimony is truthful? Should we accept it just because it's all we have?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

That account is by the same people who were negligent, and allegedly falsifying reports... Is it safe to proclaim their testimony is truthful? Should we accept it just because it's all we have?

The fact is that's the only one we have doesn't mean we have to accept it as being the absolute truth, but it doesn't mean that we should trust more our imagination either.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
For anyone who doesn't use Reddit, I suggest you check it out. The site mods are working overtime trying to scrub info on Epstein, over and over they are deleting threads with thousands of replies, many of them are archived and there is A LOT of information in these that the media isnt' mentioning. Too much for any one person to weed through on a daily basis, it's a full time job for a large team of people, and there seems to be some people leaking info, or it could be mis-information trying to mislead people, IDK.

The best area on Reddit for these posts is the r/conspiracy sub, you can't miss the posts, there's LOTs of them, but they continually disappear, so you gotta search offsite archives (it's like the mod's don't know people are backing these up every 10 mins or so) - lots of work going on over there.

I have to wonder if this isn't all a diversion while they try to push through red flag laws, more gun control/restrictions, invasion of medical records (gun related), the hong Kong protests/"riots", continual yellow vest protests (week 41 now) and MUCH more going on around the world.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Thank you! I've written down your instructions and I'll give it a try when I have the opportunity.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

One of his lawyers did actually say he thought he was a bit delusional
And that his previous injury was caused by his cellmate, which is why his lawyers took him off suicide watch, so he wouldn't have a cellmate. However, his cellmate the ex cop was not charged with anything
NYP
FOX

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well, they finally found Ghislaine. Eating fast food in L.A.

And guess what book she was reading while eating.... The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives.

And she confirmed to the gentlemen that snapped the photo, who she was. With witnesses.

nypost.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
a reply to: burntheships

WWAAYYY too long a thread to read through so I thought I'd reply to the OP since they might be following it.

IDK if anyone has mentioned how difficult it is to break a neck, even with hanging. This is why a hangmen's job was "difficult" b/c the drop from the platform had to be far enough to snap the neck and not just suffocate them.

Is the theory is that his bones broke from hanging off the bed.
or some other way?

We can speculate that there might have been a bunk bed,
do we know that for a fact? At the time of his death,
the official story is that he was alone in a cell.

Now comparatively, a strangulation by another inmate,
it depends on if that person had training. If the killer is
trained it can happen rather quickly.

If he was strangled by an inmate, we do not know
for certain a motive. It could have been a case of justice
in his mind, or he could have been compensated to do it.

We do know that Epstein told his lawyer that the
cop who was his cellmate had roughed him up.
This is just reported in the last 24 hours, I had missed it.

nypost.com...

Epstein told lawyers that cellmate Nicholas Tartaglione ‘roughed him up’

Jeffrey Epstein told his lawyers that a hulking ex-cop inflicted the injuries that left him nearly unconscious in his cell last month, a source close to the convicted pedophile’s case told The Post. Epstein was treated for neck injuries following the July 23 incident inside the Metropolitan Correctional Center in lower Manhattan, law enforcement officials have said.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

In 50% of strangulations and 27% of hangings, hyoid fractures occur.

On laryngoscope examination, lacerations on the pharynx, bruises, swelling, and/or hyoid bone fragments can be seen. If the hyoid bone is fractured, there is a high likelihood that the larynx, pharynx, mandible, and/or cervical spine may be injured as well. Common co-occurring injuries include Le Fort III fractures, mandibular or cervical vertebra fractures, and mandibular dislocation.[1]

They said “among the broken bones in Epstien’s neck”
Do we know what other broken bones they found?

Now, what are those statistics when using paper sheets?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: loam

There was also a story earlier today from the NY Post.
nypost.com...

Lawyer said he was in good spirits, almost delusional and optimistic.
Thought he would beat the charges like last time.

Also heard that he had been talking to his lawyers A LOT. Dunno if a suicidal man would bother..

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: carewemust

Such a pillar of trust he is too. Praise trump! He knows all...

Everyone that has made accusations against him are still alive... So...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join