It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy Finds Broken Bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s Neck, Deepening Questions Around His Death

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why is it taking so long for authorities to scour the video streams for clues?

This entire saga over the past 10 days reminds me of those TV shows/movies with inept police and investigators!

How freaking long does it take to watch 6 hours of video in real time? Oh, wait....

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I do not want to start another Epstein thread so I will leave this here:

www.yahoo.com...

British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell was spotted in Los Angeles on Monday, photographed reading a book on the history of the CIA at a popular fast food restaurant. The 57-year-old's whereabouts have been the subject of intense attention since the unsealing last week of court documents alleging she played a key role in assisting Jeffrey Epstein's sexual abuse of young girls.

Reading a book about the CIA huh? Man this gets stranger every day.

"The source said that Miss Maxwell was reading a book called The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives"
edit on 15-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Also heard that he had been talking to his lawyers A LOT. Dunno if a suicidal man would bother..

Yep, funny too that I just read that his "lawyer" was a very
young female that came without any files or papers and
sat with him all day. It was reported by another attorney
that this was an abuse of the jail facility protocol, in that
it kept other inmates waiting to see their attorneys.

Guy also said they would go into a locked room alone together
and stay in there for hours.

Jeffrey Epstein Spent Time Alone With Young Female Prison Visitor

The day after he was taken off suicide watch, disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein spent at least two hours locked up alone with a young woman, in a private room reserved for inmates and their attorneys, according to an attorney who was visiting the prison that day. "The optics were startling. Because she was young. And pretty,” said the visiting attorney, who asked that his name not be used because he didn’t want to anger the prison administration. NBC News has reported that Epstein paid his lawyers to sit with him in a room for eight hours a day for attorney-client meetings, allowing him to avoid his cell.

And for what it is worth, his former body guard said
he believed that Epstein was murdered as in
"helped suicided".

Epstein does not strike me as a person who would
consider suicide an option, he hadn't even been
convicted yet.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: visitedbythem

Im sure as someone strangles they are completely silent too.

Rolls eyes.

Your right!

He was screaming and yelling as the guy Hillary hired broke the bones in his neck and strangled him.

So how many does this make for Hill? 47 or 48 kills? The kills of Hill. Witches are evil, and people who support them are Silly.
We are waiting for you to come to your senses like

edit on 15-8-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I do not want to start another Epstein thread so I will leave this here:

www.yahoo.com...

British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell was spotted in Los Angeles on Monday, photographed reading a book on the history of the CIA at a popular fast food restaurant. The 57-year-old's whereabouts have been the subject of intense attention since the unsealing last week of court documents alleging she played a key role in assisting Jeffrey Epstein's sexual abuse of young girls.

Reading a book about the CIA huh? Man this gets stranger every day.

"The source said that Miss Maxwell was reading a book called The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives"

Looks like her, just strange and interesting timing.

What does this photo project?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Rolls eye's.
***warning this is wiki***
😒😒😒

On July 23, three weeks prior, Epstein was found unconscious in his jail cell with injuries to his neck.[144] After that incident, he was placed on suicide watch.[224] Six days later on July 29, Epstein was taken off suicide watch and placed in a special housing unit with another inmate. The jail had informed the Justice Department that Epstein would have a cellmate and that a guard would look into the cell every 30 minutes. These procedures were not followed on the night of his death.[13][225] On August 9, Epstein's cellmate was transferred out, and no new replacement cellmate was brought in.[226] Later in the evening, in violation of the jail's normal procedure, Epstein was not being checked every 30 minutes.[13][225] The two guards who were assigned to check his jail unit that night fell asleep and did not check on him for about three hours.[227] In the morning, he was found dead

After that incident, he was placed on suicide watch.[224] Six days later on July 29, Epstein was taken off suicide watch and placed in a special housing unit with another inmate. The jail had informed the Justice Department that Epstein would have a cellmate and that a guard would look into the cell every 30 minutes. These procedures were not followed on the night of his death.

So suicide watch or not, the guards were suppose to check on Epstein every 30 minutes regardless.

edit on 15-8-2019 by Bigburgh because: Science is AWESOME

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Typically there is a minimum time in suicide watch if it's flagged.

Afterwards you're supposed to have a cellmate to keep you company as they found that helps.

Epstein was reported as the first suicide in 21~ years.

Really makes you wonder.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Funny that Wiki does not mention the guard that was
not a "certified" guard. Read somewhere that the
facility was using clerical people as guards at times
due to the short staffing.

Can anyone here answer a question about Epstein on the
bed/stretcher from the Ambulance where there is no
covering on his face. Is that unusual?

Most of the time in photos from accident scenes and
murder scenes if someone is deceased they cover the face.

Thanks in advance

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

On his knees leaning forward would put all the pressure on the throat where they hyoid bone is located wouldn't it?

Sure, but not usually enough pressure. According to the news article I was reading broken hyoid bones can occur with hanging, but it is unlikely. Typically, it is more indicative of strangulation.

Im not a professional, and my information on the subject is from "reputable" news sources. Therefore, I easily could be wrong. My understanding is that simply leaving forward into the makeshift noose would not be enough force to break it.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I do want to clarify that I'm not claiming the Clintons got him. I guess it's possible. However, I think it more likely his former cop cellmate may have done it, and they possibly cooked the books to make it seem as though they moved him a day before the suicide in order to cover their own mistakes.

Wither one sounds far-fetched, but both seem more probable than all those bones breaking by simply leaning forward into the suicide device.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Typically there is a minimum time in suicide watch if it's flagged.

Afterwards you're supposed to have a cellmate to keep you company as they found that helps.

Epstein was reported as the first suicide in 21~ years.

Really makes you wonder.

I saw that, conveniently it was the very high profile prisoner Jeffery Epstein. His cell mate was a muscle bound ex cop on murder charges. Epstein was a pedophile and was to not be in general population and isolated away from any other prisoner due to the criminals moral code as to never hurt kids or you'll be targeted for a beating or worse.

This case is getting so much attention...
May as well be JFK or 9/11 😐

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

He wasn't officially declared expired/deceased yet🙂

They worked the call till a doctor was present to call the expiration time. He was found unconscious and not breathing. Someone got him down and started CPR and I'm sure the corrections officers had an AED nearby. So EMS shows up and takes over. ... Load And Go, that's why he wasn't covered. They intubated, placed a heart monitor (EKG Defibrillatior) on him with high flow O2 with the purple AMBU you see in the pic.

Once ER staff exhausted all life saving measures, the Doctor decides either to keep going or stop. A blood draw from the femoral artery is sent to the lab. If the Acid levels or high, the Doctor knows the patient won't survive (if they are organ donors, they get placed on a breathing machine and are sustained) Time Of Death is declared.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Thank you, very informative.

Do you know if the EMS team would have removed the
sheets/noose or would the guards have done that
before they were called in?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Muscle boy got caught with a cell phone a few weeks before the first injury too.

I don't typically lean towards conspiracy... But this one is just too loud.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Thank you, very informative.

Do you know if the EMS team would have removed the
sheets/noose or would the guards have done that
before they were called in?

I don't know who would have cut the noose off. The guards should have and started CPR if they were trained. I've removed ropes, power cords, sheets and wire ties.

They're not dead till warm and dead 

EMS will do their jobs till told otherwise.

Certain rules apply:
Decapitation
Exsanguination
Lividity
Rigor Mortis

Or my not so personall favorite; doing a welfare check and you're stepping in sludge in a house that smells so bad that you're gagging avoiding bugs flying about.....
Then realizing that sludge is the person you're checking up on.

edit on 15-8-2019 by Bigburgh because: Peanut Butter and cheese sandwiches with sriracha hot sauce

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: KansasGirl

Fractures of the hyoid bone and thyroid cartilage in suicidal hanging.

So while rare, it can happen.

Hang on...they only analyzed twenty cases, and 25% of them had the hyoid bone broken.

I would say that 25%, especially for such a small sample size, is decidedly NOT rare.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don't typically lean towards conspiracy... But this one is just too loud.

Gosh Damn Deafening isn't it?

Whitey Burger?

Bulger was transferred from the Federal Transfer Center in Oklahoma City to United States Penitentiary, Hazelton, in West Virginia on October 29, 2018.[20][94] At 8:20 a.m. on October 30, the 89-year-old Bulger[95] was found unresponsive in the prison. Bulger was in a wheelchair and had been beaten to death by multiple inmates armed with a sock-wrapped padlock and a shiv. His eyes had nearly been gouged out and his tongue almost cut off.[96][97][98] This was the third homicide at the prison in a 40-day span.[99]Correctional officers had warned Congress just days before the most recent Hazelton death that facilities were being dangerously understaffed.[97] Massachusetts-based mafia hitman Fotios "Freddy" Geas is the primary suspect in orchestrating the killing of Bulger and he has not disputed his role.[96][100][101] Geas, 51, and his brother were sentenced to life in prison in 2011 for their roles in several violent crimes, including the 2003 killing of Adolfo "Big Al" Bruno, a Genovese crime family boss who was shot in a Springfield, Massachusetts, parking lot.[102]

On November 8, 2018, a funeral mass was held for Bulger at Saint Monica – Saint Augustine Church in South Boston. Family members, including his brother, former Massachusetts state Senate president William M. Bulger, and the twin sister of Catherine Greig attended.[103]

Bulger is buried at St. Joseph's Cemetery in the Boston Neighborhood of West Roxbury under the Bulger family headstone inscribed with the names of his parents.[104]

Looks like a hit doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Too bad about those guards, that really complicates the matter.

Ok, and thanks again for your insights.

Goodness sakes, your on the front line, bless you!

Stay safe out there!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
No matter what information I see or where it came from the one thing I cant get over is that its just too easy to lean back and take the pressure off his own neck. He was leaning into it to choke himself. He wasn't hanging as in suspended, the only weight on his neck was what he could manage leaning forward while on his knees. Without getting in to nitpicking about how rigid his body was and so on, if he was leaning at 45 degrees the force on his neck would be at most 1/4 of the weight of his body from the knees up. I would guess that to be 35-50 pounds. With no shock load, is that enough to break bones?

The will to survive is strong. If all he had to do was lean back a little, he would have. No matter how intent a person is about suicide, when the moment comes it is a rare person who does not fight against it. Its not like he pulled a trigger and then had to dodge a bullet. All he had to do was lean back a little. When the fear and the pain struck, he would have reacted to it. This is a guy used to getting away with, well, murder for all intents and purposes. I find it very hard to believe he would just give up like that.

Nothing about this rings true to me.

Nothing.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Come on its over. The big story on the news relating to this is the awful working conditions in the federal prison system. And by next week even that will be old hat.

Even Fredo Cuomo is getting more air time in places that would normally be sympathetic to a Ebstein murderer conspiracy.
edit on 16-8-2019 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join