It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy Finds Broken Bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s Neck, Deepening Questions Around His Death

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Well...we know Epstein had a large painting of Bill Clinton hanging in his office...sooo..it seems they were bosom buddies.

Or that Epstein thought Bill Clinton was a good target for a joke and not worthy of any respect.

The fact that that painting was there does not tell us the reasons why it was there.

I like what a previous poster stated “The pic is there to show Bill is Epstein’s bitch”.

This is anecdotal but, I know somebody who met and had a lengthy convo with ole Bill. He claimed “Bill was a droid and quite obviously a puppet”.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Well...we know Epstein had a large painting of Bill Clinton hanging in his office...sooo..it seems they were bosom buddies.

Or that Epstein thought Bill Clinton was a good target for a joke and not worthy of any respect.

Must be why Bill invited Epstein's GF & procurer, Ghislaine Maxwell to Chelsea's wedding.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Broken bones from hanging occur when a body drops off a stand of some kind. The body weight is too much for the bones in the neck to withstand. The bones fracture which results in immediate death typically due to spinal chord injury. When there is insufficient trauma to break neck bones, as would be the case here since he only tied a bed sheet to the top rail of a bunk bed and leaned on it choking himself, death is caused by ischemia, lack of oxygen to the brain. With ischemia the flow of blood is blocked in the major arteries in the neck. The longer those arteries are blocked, the higher the pressure builds which in turn causes capillaries in the face and eyes to burst. This does not occur with the relatively instantaneous death of neck breaking trauma. Pictures of epstein showed the bruising from the burst capillaries on his face.

None of this is adding up to any believable story at all.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Questions remain;

" but is more commonly associated with homicidal strangulation than suicidal hanging. "

Also multiple broken bones

Oh snap!

edit on 15-8-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FieldMarshalMatt
apparently Thai child molesters are permanently /often (disguised as) trans to avoid later recognitions . Even a hood is enough , masks etc .

That does not look to be the case with that painting.

One pedophile Epstein would have been employing a range of molestering techniques . Pictures like the one of Clinton remind us of what Alefantis was putting onto twitter . Murder scenes etc . serve to dissuade victims from talking

So what would that painting server, dissuade people from making bad art?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Must be why Bill invited Epstein's GF & procurer, Ghislaine Maxwell to Chelsea's wedding.

It's possible (and relatively common) for the target of private jokes to consider those that joke (in their back) about them as friends, and so they invite them to things like their daughter's wedding.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Also multiple broken bones

Yes, and we only got to "know" about the hyoid, not about the other affected bones.
Publishing part of the truth is, sometimes, the best way of creating an "alternative truth".

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Yes, and we only got to "know" about the hyoid, not about the other affected bones.
Publishing part of the truth is, sometimes, the best way of creating an "alternative truth".

Thought occurs to me, yes.

I also consider the source, and the method.

Time will tell on that.

Yet so many of these alternative facts are routinely accepted
as facts, in fact in the biggest stories that dominate the news
and actual political happenings in our time.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Forget the fellow prisoners and pretty much anything they say.

Before Epstein's death....you probably wouldn't have given them a single thought. You certainly wouldn't have trusted them and would be doubtful if they were telling the truth on virtually any thing you might ask them.

Now, Epstein is dead and some people are willing to believe them when they say this or that about this particular story.

There is a reason they were in jail the first place...and honesty and truthfulness are not very high on the list of reasons why they are where they are.

Just sayin.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

The main feature in that class being the muscle bound
killer cop who supposedly saved his life.

Imo of course

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
When the simplest explanation is typically the best, I suggest this:

Epstein is choked to unconsciousness, his neck is broken ensuring his death, and the suicide hanging is then rigged up for him to be found in.

This would explain both types of injuries he sustained, burst capillaries from asphyxiation, and broken neck bones indicating more forceful trauma as would normally be associated with homicide rather than suicide.

He was simply switched off and the the only tools available in his minimalist surroundings were subsequently employed in an attempt to portray his death as suicide. Had he been in more opulent surroundings I have no doubt the evidence would be much more compelling. However, his killers could not introduce such elements to his surroundings and were forced to use only what was readily available at the time.

Expect more unusual suicides. People in that building know who entered and exited. They know who had access to epstein. They know many things they are not talking about. The question is will they talk before they get switched off too...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

The main feature in that class being the muscle bound
killer cop who supposedly saved his life.

Imo of course

The whole damn thing is just bazaar.....Somebody has to explain to me how such a high profile prisoner all with the insane media coverage was allowed to be put where he was. Unfortunately, like I said before....there will be finger pointing, everybody blaming everybody else.... but when the day is over...might be some administrative punishments...but that's about it. That's assuming Epstein killed himself....time will tell

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

The simplest explanation is that he killed himself, as that does not need any extra people involved, with all the complications that would add.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Here something else that occurred to me.... did the cell have electronic or manual locking system?

If it is electric, that means it runs on a program,,, that program would have log files. I would be willing to bet money that is looked at........see if that conflicts with the guards statements.

In other words...there is a way to know if anyone could or did have access to his cell that the average person would not be able to tamper with or cover up.

Of course that would not tell you who had access.....just that the cell was opened at certain time and closed at a certain time.

edit on 15-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Good point there.

Is that accessed at a panel on the door, or
inside another room, such as a guard room?

Also, who would have the authority to
allow access? A head guard?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I can only base it off programs I am familiar with like Hirsch Alarms...

You can get a print out that shows every event that occurred.. it's been a few years but there should be something along the lines of:

12:42 EVENT Door F34N opened.
13:11 EVENT Door F34N closed.

There would have to be something like that with a program that opens and closes individual or multiple cell doors. Access to the program logs would have been restricted to the technicians responsible for troubleshooting any problems...it's very handy for that purpose.

Something like that is considered critical. Somewhere there is a machine running the program that receives input from all the cell door control points/panels etc and acts on those inputs to perform the required output through out the building. Normally this would be a stand alone machine, not connected to the internet sitting in a restricted access room.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The simplest explanation is that he killed himself, as that does not need any extra people involved, with all the complications that would add.

That's only the simplest explanation if it's possible to do with what was in the room at the time.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Fun fact -

The MCC had not seen a suicide in 40 years.

Let that sink in....

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bigburgh

Wouldn't he make noise as he died?

I would think it would be quite normal. He is choking to death.

At first, but only for a short moment till swelling set in and then no air can pass through. No air- No sound. So you intubate being that he was unresponsive. And in some cases though rare, there is Surgical Cricothyrotomy....

A cricothyrotomy (also called cric, thyrocricotomy, cricothyroidotomy, inferior laryngotomy, intercricothyrotomy, coniotomy or emergency airway puncture) is an incision made through the skin and cricothyroid membrane to establish a patent airway during certain life-threatening situations, such as airway obstruction by ...

Edit: pics show a normal intubation not surg cric btw. But still not breathing or patent airway.

edit on 15-8-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I agree, except that nothing about this indicates that is what actually happened.

Simplest, once conceding that his death was not an unremarkable suicide as it is meant to appear.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join