It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Death Was On 4Chan Before Officials Announced It — Now Authorities Are Investigating

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I wonder how many 3 letter disinfo geeks 4chan has to direct the narrative. An agency would be foolish not to use the cyber world as a tool to monitor and steer the national dialog.

I'm thinking that the 3 letter geeks will be too busy with the other errrrrrr "offerings" 4chan has

But make no mistake the folks at Ft Meede et al have been quite busy

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I wonder how many 3 letter disinfo geeks 4chan has to direct the narrative. An agency would be foolish not to use the cyber world as a tool to monitor and steer the national dialog.

Ever wondered around there? It's a running joke in that community.

Curious to recent events, I checked a few threads out today. Some appeared to openly troll alphabet agencies roaming around...

While the whole board isn't my flavor, I'd be lying if I didn't laugh a bit. I'm open minded enough to humor someone is putting on a show, but damn is it one hell of a show either way.

Whatever the case may be, one of my favorite quotes comes from a movie called Ghost Dog.

It is bad when one thing becomes two. One should not look for anything else in the Way of the Samurai. It is the same for anything that is called a Way. If one understands things in this manner, he should be able to hear about all ways and be more and more in accord with his own

The movie frames it to be a Samurai quote.... Whether it is or not I still love it.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: MRinder
Jeffery Epstein is Emmanuel Goldstein

Fascinating analysis.

I agree actually.
Good call.

Pretty sweet comparison

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The way I see it is, you have to erase his existence in order to extract information from him without pause.

If you were working for the greater good, you would remove him from the public eye and then torture the hell out of him to extract what you needed in order to go after the entire lot.

Run down hill and screw one or walk down hill and screw them all.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

...and jaded...

Aw shucks, gonna make me blush.

Your notion is certainly well within the realm of the possible scenarios and you're not alone in having that thought.

If Epstein was an intelligence asset, they would certainly want to obfuscate that fact in any way they could and dropping hints on 4chan does indeed have that 'kill two birds with one stone' depth to it; muddy the waters around Epstein and throw more shade on the chans.

Thanks for the shout out, btw...you should definitely post more often.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I have poked around there from time to time and in that board it may be easier to spot the obvious NSA types. However, aside from a few agent provocateur

There is risk in trying to manipulate the narrative too much as you can fall victim to your own propaganda. I would say they are eager and active listeners at this point

Also, if you go with the theory that he was an involuntary suicide, then from an objective standpoint they have done a piss poor job of it as even mainstream folks who view a conspiracy theorist as some sort of 4 letter word are all in on this one

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
What if this 4chan post was a deliberate disinfo post designed to make everyone think he really committed suicide when the reality is he was assassinated or evacuated? Hmmmm I guess anything's possible.

Thinking on how valuable the information that Epstein likely has on high value targets, and also knowing the kind of business the NSA does with exactly that kind of asset, anything is possible. In fact, there is plenty of precedent to even make it likely he WAS swept away to some safe spot. Not saying that happened, but it really shouldn't be considered that far fetched.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   

So I’m going to personally say I think the greater issue here might be whether the Chan post was a “plant” that could be spun to further censor/reduce freedom of speech on the net.

That's a possibility I hadn't even considered... but it makes much sense. I've wondered why someone would violate their livelihood for something that would become front page news less than an hour later.

I had considered that he was a plant, and that the purpose was to validate a "suicide" -- because no one was/is going to accept anything on face value. They just don't have the credibility any more. Even if Epstein did suicide, there were always going to be suspicions and questions from the public.

Thanks for more food for thought!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Why, I am flattered... I was a little nervous jumping in with you, Boadicea, and jaded, you are all so articulate and lay out your thoughts and research beautifully...

And I'm quite flattered -- thank you! I once felt very much like you, and read for a looooooooong time before jumping in myself.

I'm glad you jumped in. Can't have too many thoughtful thinkers here!!!

ETA: Sorry for responding out of the order of comments... I'm reading backwards catching up...
edit on 14-8-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Not to hijack but assuming you are talking about the Simpsons then this shows how silly ME's are.

Well I was wasnt being very serious. But tell me, why does this specific example show how silly ME's are as opposed to other ME claims?

If you don't remember Dr. Nick and his "hi everybody" then you either didn't see multiple episodes or your memory isn't great.

And your argument would be: because you and others do remember dr Riviera? Not a very good argument against the ME is it.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Does anyone know what the official story is on the cameras in the unit. Where they turned off or were there no cameras at all?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The New York City Fire Department has investigated and now says it was NOT any of their medical personnel who posted to 4chan.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The New York City Fire Department has investigated and now says it was NOT any of their medical personnel who posted to 4chan.

www.foxnews.com...

Double duty for extraction team. Smuggle Epstein out, THEN create a diversion by posting he’s dead on 4chan...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: InfiniteTrinity
Does anyone know what the official story is on the cameras in the unit. Where they turned off or were there no cameras at all?

We're told cameras capture, among other things, the doors to each cell to determine if anyone walks in or out, but they don't point inside.

The two sacked guards are reported to have been sleeping and not checked on Epstein for 3 hours while falsifying logs to indicate they had done routine half hour checks as required.

Video evidence could corroborate or disprove this and show who else entered the cell before or after.

I'm guessing no sound which could corroborate the reported screaming.
edit on 14-8-2019 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.foxnews.com...

Uh huh. Sure, I believe the fire department has the technical savvy to know if any of their people are posting on an anonymous message board.

(Not)

The first poster on 4chan almost has to be one of the EMT's who were called to the prison. The only real debate is whether the second guy was just a troll, or as trying to spread disinformation.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Mossad

Only took half a page to get the typical "the jews did it" response

Some people are so predictable.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hippa laws don’t apply to dead people. Even if they identify who posted the info, they did NOT break any laws.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
the anonymous message board popular with far-right trolls and white nationalists

They deemed it so it MUST be true. I didn't know 4chan was full of far right anything. When did this happen? White nationalists? 4chan? really?

lol

You can't make this &^%# up!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Is 4chan owned by the same guy who owns 8chan?

He's testifying before Congress on September 5th.

Source: www.cnet.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is 4chan owned by the same guy who owns 8chan?

No

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join