It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Islam is incompatible with the Western World" - discuss

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa
"Islam is a cult of death for anyone caught within it."

Religions are cults of death,

Obfuscate much?

There is no religion that even remotely compares to the death cult ideology that is islam.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa
The purpose of religion has always been to control dumb people, which there are a lot of them since ever LOL

I would say that probably 95% of the religious people I've met are a hell of a lot smarter than you.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve
you guys realize that the only difference between Judaism and Islam is that Jewish people tripped together and saw god, and mohammed tripped alone and claimed to speak the words of god. Think about it.

Ok, I did, and you couldn't be more wrong if you were just trolling.

Islam provides for the death penalty for any believer who decides to leave the flock - today. Does Judaism?

Islam provides for the death penalty for infidels that refuse to convert - today. Does Judaism?

Islam provides for the death penalty for gays - today.. Does Judaism?

Islam provides for and allows honor killings - today. Does Judaism?

'Nuff said.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'd hate to be goat, sheep or an ass before Christ.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I think you could apply the statement that all traditional religions when taken literally are incompatible with western society.

Have a read at the Christian Bible to see how wonderful and inclusive that particular book is toward polygamy or homosexuality.

It's about interpretation and common sense.

I live in London, my particular area is predominantly Muslim, they haven't ever caused me any harm and couldn't be more friendly.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

I'm not comfortable with a "no muslims allowed" policy. I'm also not comfortable with much of islam, so....

It's a tough one for sure. On the one hand, islam is not really a religion at all anymore, it is a political ideology. An ideology that promotes the takeover of government institutions in order to oppress people who do not submit to islam. On the other hand as long as it's sphere of influence is small, it's not a real danger for the most part. IMO, the best defense against islam is a proper education.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

The jewish talmud calls us non jews all terrible things and equates us to petty soul slaves.
The bible tells us to stone witches.

Are jews or Christians ncompatible with western society?

China is right? You mean there reeducation camps and inhuman treatement of muslims. So great!

Keep the hate train rolling!

The Hebrew and Islamic "bibles" teach stoning. The Christians are taught to reject the old Testemant laws. They were fulfilled by Jesus' death. We are in a new Covenant whereby all we have to do is accept Jesus as the Son of God and forgiven our sins based on how we forgive those who sin against us.

I realize now, I may be torching my own soul to hell for wanting justice for the rape/murder victims of the JE network of pimps and John's as well as for ISIS and their slave cult. I hope I can resolve the desire to see justice with the level of criminal we are dealing with here. Society needs not be concerned with anything else until the truth on this matter has been vetted properly or at least more than it has so far.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: paraphi

They have laws, education, advanced industries, large militaries, ect.. They are a developed nation. While i agree that islamic states / regions are retrogressive in freedoms, that doesn't mean they are incapable in other aspects.

Jews and Christians accomplished alot. They also have hateful silly medieval holy books.

Israel is a jewish nation. Very developed. Yet, look at their culture. Alot of hate for Palestinians and muslims.
They kill innocent Palestinians all the time.

Religious states are bad in general. Remove those relugions and y cultural hate, then you get some peace.

OH you have that bassakwards concerning what is happening in Israel IMO. They are under constant attack from Palestine a place that never was.

How many nations are strafed by bombs and terrorism from their own neighbors have allowed that to happen for very long before total annihilation occurred.?

People expect Israel to roll over and die without defending themselves. That concept is simply beyond comprehension. Hitler sure tried and the Islamic world was on the German team back then. I guess just like they are out to kill them now.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

you guys realize that the only difference between Judaism and Islam is that Jewish people tripped together and saw god, and mohammed tripped alone and claimed to speak the words of god. Think about it.

Islam provides for the death penalty for any believer who decides to leave the flock - today. Does Judaism?

Islam provides for the death penalty for infidels that refuse to convert - today. Does Judaism?

'Nuff said.

Thanks tanstaafl for pointing those things out to us.

Islam treats its own women as personal property. Does Judaism?

I think we can all see a pattern without much help.
edit on 12-8-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

It's a death cult that worships a tyranical moon god.. It's incompatible with all that is good and holy.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Is it compatible? No.

By all accounts other than their minority status leftists should hate Islam more than anybody. They're throwing gays off of buildings for Pete's sake. We all know how the average conservative feels about it Islam.

Should we allow it in our country? In America, regrettably yes, but you have to take some hits to maintain greater freedom. In other western countries... it's not my business.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
So, was it a bunch of muslims that the native Americans were accusing of speaking with forked tongues??

The Christians have done their share of deception and trickery. To be honest. While our constitution has evolved to the point where everyone is guaranteed rights, our religious institutions still try to convince some to forfeit those rights, because God says..

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

'Nuff said.

Ok i can play,

What do you think happens to a person after has been declared "Herem"? and in a place where there are not that many eyes or ears around?

Have they not been hunting down ex Nazi members? Basically executing old and helpless people because somehow Jewish people suffer more than other groups of people, so justifying the murders.

Hmm.. Have you heard of To èivah? The Jewish law Halakha demands punishment to gay people, and do not think for a second that they do not use this anymore.

All popular belief systems are disgusting, all of them. And people in general disgust me.

But not you ATS folk, you are cool. Please do not be offended by my words, i mean no harm, just pretty much hate all religion, except my own made up religion or system.

Islam and Judaism sprouted from the same source.

One more thing, i guess what i am trying to say, is that choosing sides and all that, it will never be over, the violence will never end, we need to get rid of these childish religions, for the sake of us all.
edit on 13-8-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

not like they stuck a gun to your head and said "discuss"

take it or leave it !

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I just came back from Antwerp and briefly Brussels

Huge populations of Jews and Muslims

despite their differences and recent terror attacks , they seem to be getting on just fine

maybe its the wealth in Antwerp , who knows

but in contrast Scotland is a #ehole in most cities and many muslims live in Glasgow and integrate well into society

so maybe its the people themselves .

I for one do not fear islam , any more than I fear the mad catholic and protestant nut jobs that have waged war across europe for more than 300 years
and could all kick off again if brexit goes the way its going

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Is there any doubt it’s incompatible? The CDC reports half a million women and girls in America have either undergone female genital mutilation, or are at risk of having it forced upon them. Half a million. In the United States of America. Did I stumble through a wormhole and enter an alternate universe? Can this really be happening in the land my ancestors and I grew up in and love?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

Many religions also mutilate manly parts.

No excuses.
edit on 13-8-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
I just came back from Antwerp and briefly Brussels

Huge populations of Jews and Muslims

despite their differences and recent terror attacks , they seem to be getting on just fine

maybe its the wealth in Antwerp , who knows

but in contrast Scotland is a #ehole in most cities and many muslims live in Glasgow and integrate well into society

so maybe its the people themselves .

I for one do not fear islam , any more than I fear the mad catholic and protestant nut jobs that have waged war across europe for more than 300 years
and could all kick off again if brexit goes the way its going

I ask you, have they Sharia in your area?
If not, would you approve of them throwing infidels off the top of buildings or just would be ok with the gays and trans people getting tossed?

Don't you care what happens when it is Sharia?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Islam is also incompatible within it's own world not just the west. Random suicide bombings "over there" and war, and abuse run rampant and run amok.
Islam is a cult of death for anyone caught within it.

religion is the cult of death

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

There is no such thing as sharia law in Scotland . No one in Scotland would ever approve of sharia or tolerate it not even the Muslims !

So to say that because we accept Muslims we will somehow at some point have to deal with sharia is a logical fallacy .

No I do not approve of sharia , the suffering of others and the killing of people because they are different.

You think I am ok with sharia because I accept islam ?

I accept christianity but im not ok with sectarianism
and Scotland has had its fair share of sectarian violence and has done for over 300 years or more

Scotland has done well to stamp out the bigots and to put an end to sectarian violence, we know how to bring communities together , So to suggest that Sharia is suddenly going to rear its head in Scotland , or that it even has room to do so among the catholic and protestant sectarianism is silly .

Extremists in scotland get dealt with fast! they literally get stomped into the ground

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join