It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Islam is incompatible with the Western World" - discuss

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: Scapegrace

I would have to agree with you that male circumcision is done for the reason that all male babies are born with a condition known as phimosis and that is where the skin of the foreskin and the head of the penis are one and over time they separate and form the foreskin and the head of the penis
in some boys the foreskin doesnt grow properly and can become tight and restrictive and actually can cause problems later in life
I know this is one of the main medical reasons why it is necessary for some male children

Growing up I had a friend whos foreskin began to grow together where they could not urinate. when all said and done he said it was very painful and had wish his family had him circumscribed on the eight day. It is now more of a medical than religious reason for the procedure.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Gotta love auto spell check.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Gotta love auto spell check.

Yea I know but having Klingon as my first language and reading Lil Abner when first arriving did not help.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

I would have to agree with you that male circumcision is done for the reason that all male babies are born with a condition known as phimosis and that is where the skin of the foreskin and the head of the penis are one and over time they separate and form the foreskin and the head of the penis
in some boys the foreskin doesnt grow properly and can become tight and restrictive and actually can cause problems later in life
I know this is one of the main medical reasons why it is necessary for some male children

Growing up I had a friend whos foreskin began to grow together where they could not urinate. when all said and done he said it was very painful and had wish his family had him circumscribed on the eight day. It is now more of a medical than religious reason for the procedure.

So because some people have problems with it, everyone should get fixed?
Maybe take away the Appendix too while they are at it?

From the people i grew up with, only one had a problem with bitz .

No excuses. Its religion.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

I'm circumcised. I had no choice in the matter. Frankly, I don't give a damn.
But removing a piece of skin is sort of different from removing an entire sensory organ. The motivations should also be considered, after all. Why is the clitoris removed?

edit on 8/18/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

So because some people have problems with it, everyone should get fixed?
Maybe take away the Appendix too while they are at it?

From the people i grew up with, only one had a problem with bitz .

No excuses. Its religion.

I was raised a heathen with no religious connections so it was a medical procedure rather than a religious one.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Since we are sharing, i am not, also had no saying in the matter, pretty sure the clit mutilation is just about control with a hint of sadistic intentions.

Only saying these things because i truly believe that all of these religions discussed here are a big part why we have so much evil in this world,

Somehow it angers me, when people choose sides in this rigged game. We will all lose because of this.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

To revert to the topic...does the Koran dictate clitorectomy?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Its because of culture i believe, but a culture that is heavily influenced by religion, as always.
edit on 18-8-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Good job of avoiding the question.

Next question, on topic, do all Muslim cultures advocate clitorectomy? I mean, after all, all Jewish cultures seem to advocate circumcision. Right?

edit on 8/18/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I believe not, and make it a double.

How about those face tats for children? it was a serious question.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

My daughter has no tats. But she's going to be 18 next year.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

My daughter has no tats. But she's going to be 18 next year.

Good job avoiding the question,

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I think tats of any sort are stupid.

But I'm old.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Haha, and i am tired.

But for the sake of the topic,

I think most religions are incompatible, if they are moved a great distance, to a new location, in a short time frame, history has many examples of this,

and of course there are a few examples of good merging too, but sadly this does not happen that often.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

the foreskin has nerve endings in it too , but not as many as the head of the penis

the foreskin is a blessing and a curse really

it protects the sensitive head , but at the same time means it needs to be cleaned and looked after

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Since we are sharing, i am not, also had no saying in the matter, pretty sure the clit mutilation is just about control with a hint of sadistic intentions.

Only saying these things because i truly believe that all of these religions discussed here are a big part why we have so much evil in this world,

Somehow it angers me, when people choose sides in this rigged game. We will all lose because of this.

Control 100% , monotheism made women 2nd or 3rd class citizens

Islam , Christianity , they all subjugate women by placing them under the one male deity !

and as such I only tolerate religion , because I dont accept the way they have made women less than a dog or a horse !

and have done since they were founded

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
How? When they first starting coming into the UK, we put them in those areas. We did not intergrate them into society. Are you saying this has nothing to do with that fact?

They would not integrate, even if you wanted them to - even if you required them to. If you required it, they might make a show of appearing to, but it would be fake. Why? Because doing so is 100% diametrically opposed to and antithetical to their ideology.

The only way to understand this is to read, study, and learn about Islam - the real Islam, not the fake mask they wear when infiltrating a country.

To understand what their true and ultimate goal is, just look at any modern day Islamic country. It is their way, or the decapitation highway.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I think it is intentional, but not necessarily for nefarious reasons.

Exactly what they want you to believe.

I would agree that there are a percentage that have no interest in being part of the bigger picture.

Correct - except that that percentage is basically 99.9%. The 0.1% that truly are 'moderates' will be the first to be be-headed when they make their move, once their numbers are high enough.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Of course, public attitudes don't seem to follow that curve. Once an immigrant, always an immigrant.

This is not my (unlike some people, I don't pretend to speak for the public) attitude wrt immigrants who actually choose to integrate and become Americans.

This is only my attitude wrt immigrants who refuse to integrate, and want to change our society into the exact same society they left from wherever it was they came - which is 100% applicable to all muslims, and applicable to a smaller degree to other ethnicities.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join