It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

If you look back in early parts of the thread, Tigertatzen also had a couple of call with some morse code and a vmail.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

He found a Q refrigerator magnet when going through some old stuff and could not explain it at all

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Catching up, but stopped when I came to your post. Very important.

I have been listening and reading Geddes and FitzHenry twitters and watching the video provided for the past hour or so.

Friends, if you do nothing else today, make sure you read and understand exactly what Google has been up to. Share it, talk about it, and RT it.

TREASONOUS.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I remember making a joke about the NSA agent who's been looking through my phone to give me a call and I made a winky emoji.

Lol.
Not many people would find what they sent me funny but I did

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Can't recall but i think two or three people claimed this had happened around the time it moved from 4chan to 8chan, the scary but safe personalized message, everybody wanted one.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
. Okay gets better. Apparently they left me a voicemail with that phone call last night. I just heard it. The first thing you hear is it's a lot of background noise and then someone kind of faintly goes "oh my God "then some more background noise of people talking and then again faintly "where are you" more noise then" be well." Then more garbled noises

think I'm just going to give him a call back later today.

What type of voices?
M or F?
Foreign?
Mood of voices?

edit on 25-8-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Male. Very garbled

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

He found a Q refrigerator magnet when going through some old stuff and could not explain it at all

I would think that that one, in particular, would be pretty freaky. It implies that Q knew Sky would be going through stuff at a future date.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The CEO of Google, Sundar Pichai, is a life-long liberal, just like most of the people from India.

Pichai turned conservative Congressmen's brains to Jello, when testifying last year. He then politely thanked them for their time and flew back home.

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Male. Very garbled

Sounds like a butt-dial.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

It kinda did.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I posted on some of that a few weeks ago.

Amazing Polly did a video about it and the blacklist.
www.youtube.com...

She now has a web site - amazingpolly.net...

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The "Oh my god " sounds more like some script kiddie who made it through actually finding his phone number?

If it was serious things would have gone differently and no trace would be left from any phonenumber imho?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Did anyone catch the graphic The White House re-tweeted from the G7 this morning? Lots of Q suggestions, imo. What do you think?

"It’s time to take action! #G7Biarritz" twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
tigertatzen mystery calls started mid February 2018 in part 3 of this thread. This was her first post about them. And two days later she posted this.

There was much discussion of these calls. The easiest way to follow that discussion is going through her posts in that thread starting here.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Regarding the no trace...

I have to agree. Awhile back I kept getting these calls from this money scam thing where they try telling you you've won a bunch of money if you just send them some money first (lol). Well, I liked to play along with them, but after awhile I grew tired of their calls and finally I told them to stop calling. They didn't. So the next time they called I told them I was calling the police and they hung up. The crazy part was immediately after hanging up they somehow deleted their call from my phone's call history. I didn't even know such a thing was possible.

But I would assume that whoever called Dash would do the same thing if they were "bad guys."

Good point.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Perkins Coie
Client: Overstock
Helping Overstock Launch a Securities Cryptorevolution

Following Overstock’s innovative move as the first major online retailer to accept bitcoin, the giant etailer filed plans to issue the first SEC-registered public offering of digital securities. Its plan for up to $500 million in digital securities, also named digital corporate ¬bonds, strengthens its leading role in Bitc

www.perkinscoie.com... 7ASTA_8ErchtHxIi7ls_h0Jso

The Democratic Law Firm Behind the Russian Collusion Narrative

The political law practice of Perkins Coie was started in 1981 under the leadership of Bob Bauer, who went on to become the White House Counsel to President Barack Obama. Today, the practice is headed by Marc Elias, who has been described as “the Democrats’ go-to attorney…an indispensable figure in the party.” Elias oversees the work of 18 attorneys representing nearly every Democratic senator, as well as the Democratic National Committee (DNC), and Hillary for America, which oversaw the Clinton campaign.  

www.theamericanconservative.com... rrative/

Obama Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm that Secretly Paid Fusion GPS in 2016

Former president Barack Obama’s official campaign organization has directed nearly a million dollars to the same law firm that funneled money to Fusion GPS, the firm behind the infamous Steele dossier. Since April of 2016, Obama For America (OFA) has paid over $972,000 to Perkins Coie, records filed with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) show.

thefederalist.com...
edit on 25-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I posted on some of that a few weeks ago.

Amazing Polly did a video about it and the blacklist.
www.youtube.com...

She now has a web site - amazingpolly.net...

Yes, I remember that. This stuff today, however, goes into detail on just how and why Google manipulated their algos to mess with the translation and linquistic meaning of the word 'covfefe' specifically to make Trump look stupid. Google is treading on thin ice. The explanatory video showing exactly how this was done and exactly why they did it just blows the mind. They INTENTIONALLY attempted to undermine and discredit our president.
edit on 25-8-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join